Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]

Go down 
+2
Leah Olympe
Paris De Chambord
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 10:58 pm

Leah sat up and smiled a bit. "It is..." She admitted. "I always liked seeing the sunset in Olympus, though... Nyx would sweep across the sky and make night appear," She said gently. "It was always so fun to watch when I was little..." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 11:37 pm

Paris laughed lighty, turning his gaze back to her, ''I'm sure it must have been awesome living close to the gods... Sometimes I wonder about parent's realms, and how would be my life if I lived in one of them'', he shrugged, lying on the ground again.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 12:06 am

"Well... Maybe I can take you there some day," Leah mused, looking over at him with a small smile. "I'm sure you'd love it," She nodded. She kissed his cheek, then laid back and looked up at the now darkening sky. "You're a lot nicer than Titus is... It's a little weird for me," She admitted. "But... I've been around him so long, I've learned to recognize how he loves. Never thought I'd enjoy being thrown around," She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:21 am

''Really?!?'', Paris chimed with a small smirk, ''Haha, awesome'', he grinned and gasped quietly as she kissed his cheek. He looked at her as she spoke, and laid on his side, leaning on his elbow, and resting his head upon his hand. ''Weird... If I had a girlfried, I think I wouldn't hurt, throw, or bruise her...'', he said quietly. ''Heck, I would give her gifts, and treat her like a princess'', he chuckled and he looked down and played with the grass.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 1:27 am

Leah looked over at him as he spoke and frowned a bit. Was that how a girl was supposed to be treated? She couldn't remember anymore. Her father treated her mother like that, but when she wasn't around, he was a completely different person. She wasn't sure who was real and who wasn't anymore, either. That's just how she'd grown up. So, seeing people like Damon and Jasper and Paris was a bit confusing, when she'd only known men like Titus and her father.

She bit her bottom lip and leaned over to him, turning his chin up and placing a slow, gentle kiss on his lips. "Well... She'll be a lucky girl," She whispered into the kiss with a small, shy smile.

She wasn't sure who she was right now. She wasn't loosing herself to this boy, was she? No. She was just leading him along. He was part of the plan. He trusted her now. He sympathized with her -- cared about her. She was sure he would do anything she asked with the right motivation.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:18 pm

Paris looked at he as he finished speaking. From his point of view, she looked like she was thinking, struggling to herself about something. His eyes softened a little, as he recalled the guy she called boyfriend, and about her dad. Hermes wasn't the perfect exemple of how to be a parent, and he afraid she had spent all of her childhood alone.

He frowned slightly as she leaned over again, and kissed his lips. He widened his eyes a bit, and looked down to her as she whispered again. He smiled softly, and then he cupped her cheek tenderly, kissing her slowly again.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:57 pm

Leah closed her eyes and melted into the kiss a bit. She wasn't sure why she was letting herself get drawn to him. But, she liked it. She leaned towards him and slid her hands to hold his neck gently, careful to not hurt him. She never used that restraint on Titus. She broke the kiss when she knew his lungs would be asking for air and leaned her forehead to his. A faint smile now rested on her lips. "Paris..." She whispered, opening her blue eyes. "Maybe you should take me home now," She suggested, though she gently pulled him closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 9:52 pm

Paris gasped quietly as she broke the kiss, and tried to get his breath and heart beats back to normal. That was for sure the longest kiss he had shared with somebody, and her slips was so addictived that he inwardly knew that he wanted more. ''Hmm, take you home now?'', he mumbled quietly, and looked at their surroundings... It was already dark, and the sun was gone already. ''Nyx did a good job, hm?'', he chuckled and pecked on her lips softly, before pushing himself up, and helped her get in her feet right after. ''By the way, where do you live?'', he asked quietly, and held her hand softly in his as they walked on the grass.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 10:42 pm

Leah chewed her bottom lip as she watched him take in their surroundings. She got up with his help and smoothed out her dress. She giggled a bit at his question and intertwined their fingers. "I live with Helena..." She shrugged. "Pent house, downtown," She explained further, not sure if he'd ever been there before. "We could go to your house, if you'd rather, though," She smirked to herself and bumped her hip against his with a light laugh on her lips. "I'd just love to meet your father," She cooed.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:11 pm

Paris pouted for a moment... ''I should have know better.... You just wanted to know daddy'', he sighed over dramatically and laughed. ''We live pratically at the same neighborhood... Mom is working daddy to buy a house, but daddy likes the penthouse...'', he shrugged as they walked out from the park, ''I could take you there, if you want''
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 12:42 am

Leah laughed softly and rolled her eyes. "I'd love to see your home, Paris," She said gently. "Hercules and Aurora are too focused on Helena and Titus to even keep track of me... They probably wouldn't notice if I was gone for a night," She mumbled, pursing her lips a bit to act like she was offended by that. "Not that... I'm expecting you to let me stay or anything," She laughed nervously.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 12:49 am

''Why? Doesn't your boyfriend pay attention at you?'', he shook his head, not pleased that the guy was more jerk than he suspected he really was. ''I could introduce you to mom and dad... And maybe to Ari, if she's not with Jazz.... But I can gauratee if you're staying or not'', she could be a stranger to him, but he liked the idea of her staying at his house for the night.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 1:04 am

"I'm the only person who's ever been able to connect with Titus," Leah said quietly, shrugging her shoulders. "He doesn't talk to anyone else, unless he's faking it," She admitted. She knew this was information he did not need to know, and she wasn't sure why she was telling him. But, either way, she was. "Jasper?" She inquired, looking over at him. "I've met Arianne before... The other day, when I was out at dinner with Titus and his parents. She and Jasper were there," She explained quietly.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 1:10 am

Paris nodded quietly, remembering himself to not mess with Helena's brother, and to be careful if he tried to start a conversation with him. ''You've already met her?'', he chuckled and shook his head as he opened the door for her. He quickly made his way to his seat, and started his car, ''I just hope she wasn't in her bitchy mood... She's kinda of possessive around that boy, more than she was with Oliver, before he go to war''
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 1:30 am

Leah smiled sweetly as he helped her into the car. She sat inside and buckled her seat belt before looking over at him as he mentioned a name she hadn't heard. "Oliver?" She repeated. "War, huh? I guess that means he's buff, hmm?" She murmured, smirking a bit. "Arianne seemed nice... She thought I was weird, though," She smirked to herself even broader now.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 1:50 am

''I really don't know... Daddy like him more than he likes Jasper... Maybe because Ari suffered a lot because of him since ever'', he murmured quietly. He wasn't sure why he was talking such things to her, but he felt so comfortable near her, that he saw no harm on talking to her about that stuff. ''You're not weird... You're cute, actually!'', Paris smirked slightly, ''She is the weird one... Sometimes...'', he chuckled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 2:05 am

Leah smiled down to her hands and shook her head. "She was a little strange... But, eh, she seemed nice," she smiled lightly. "How long should it take to get to your house?" She asked, looking over at him now. She reached over and took his hand from his leg, interlacing their fingers.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 2:22 am

''I'm glad to hear she was nice to you'', he chuckled and smirked at her question. ''Did you see that big building, with the perfect view of the lake... We live there'', he said with a boyish smile as he pointed the building using their hands. He rested their hands on her thigh and smirked, loving to feel her hand wrapped around his in that way. Soon they were in his building, and he parked his car on the garage. He waved to the doorman, and said Leah was his friend. They got into the elevator with no problem after a few seconds, and soon they were at the penthouse... ''Hi dad! Hi mom!'', Paris chimed, tugging Leah to his side. Adam only looked back on his shoulder, and nodded, ''Hey, kid! I hope you didn't get in trouble this afternoon at school'', he smirked, and leaned to take a sip from his coffee as he continued reading his newspaper. Paris just rolled his eyes, and turned his gaze to his mother, ''Hey, mom... This is Leah, she's my friend... Leah, mom''
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 2:44 am

Leah smiled a bit and walked inside with Paris, holding his hand a bit out of anxiety. It wasn't like a normal girl would feel anxiety for meeting his parents. It's that she was nervous that Megara would recognize her father's physical traits in her. She didn't want that, but she couldn't change her eye color now. Paris knew her blue eyes. She let go of his hand when they went into the penthouse.

As they walked inside, Megara looked over at the two with a smile. However, as she noted that Paris was with someone, she blinked a few times, like the girl he was with would disappear. "Oh... Hi there," Meg smiled a bit, getting up and swatting Adam's head lightly as she walked by. "It's nice to meet you, Leah," she said quietly. "Likewise," Leah chirped, smiling.

"Someone here?" Arianne's voice called from her bedroom before she came out and popped her head from around the corner. "Oh. Leah?" She furrowed her brows. Leah smiled brightly. "Hi there, Arianne!" She said cheerfully. Megara made a slight face at how happy the girl acted. "You can cut the acting, Leah," Meg said dryly. "If you were that happy, Arianne wouldn't even acknowledge you," she pointed out. Leah blinked a few times and sighed, relaxing herself. "By the way. I love your eyes," Meg murmured, tilting her head. "They're bright... They remind me of Adam's," She shrugged. Leah smiled gently. "Ari, you look like you're going somewhere," Meg pointed out. "Jasper's," Arianne said simply. Megara rolled her eyes and pouted. "Mom..." Ari pouted even bigger. Leah giggled under her breath. "Go on... Maybe Leah wants to stay for dinner," Meg sighed, turning her eyes back to Leah.

Leah looked over at Paris. "Would you like me to stay?" She asked, arching a brow.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 8:29 pm

Paris rolled his eyes, noticing how Meg looked at him walking with Leah by his side. “Ouch”, Adam cried when Meg swatted his head. He continued reading his newspaper, and didn’t pay attention to what they were talking. However, as Arianne spoke, he turned his faze to her room, and put his newspaper down as he noticed she was getting ready to go out. “Don’t you think you should cover a little more of your skin?”, Adam said dryly, with a raised brow.

“Of course I would like you to stay… You could know me better”, Paris said with a boyish smile. Adam decided to walk where Meg was, and smiled friendly to the girl by Paris’ side. “Hi, there…”, “Leah… Daddy. Her name is Leah”, Paris mumbled slightly. “Hi there, Leah… You do have your eyes like mine”, he murmured with a smirk as he lift her chin softly before wrapping his arm around Meg’s waist. “Why not lock her in her room… So she couldn’t be able to go to Jasper’s… Again…”, Adam mumbled quietly next to Meg’s ear, and looked towards Arianne’s bedroom door.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:17 pm

Leah blushed when Adam lifted her chin. Of course, she could make herself blush on cue. She smiled a bit and ducked her head shyly to smile at the ground. "It's... nice to meet you, Mr. De Chambord," She said sweetly. Meg scoffed under her breath at how easily the girl was affected by her husband. However, at his words, she elbowed him in the side. "Baby... Jasper is the one we want her to be with, remember?" She murmured next to his ear.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 9:47 pm

Adam pouted when Meg elbowed him. ''I don't like him...'', Adam said with a small shrug, ''You have no idea of how many times our girl cried on my shoulder because of that boy'', Adam mumbled next to Meg's ear. ''Mom... Leah is a demi-god... Her father is Hermes, and did you know that Hercules and Aurora have another son, his name is Titus...'', Paris dropped one information after the other, trying to turn the attention back to him. It worked. Adam turned his gaze back to Leah, and looked at her more carefully. He didn't trust those gods, demi-gods, and Aurora's offspring.
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:24 pm

Megara rolled her eyes and leaned up, kissing his cheek gently. "You're cute," She mumbled. "It's better than her fucking every other boy in the school," she pointed out in a soft whisper as she made a face. she turned her eyes quickly back to Paris and Leah as he mentioned that she was a demi-god. The more she looked upon the younger girl, she could see resemblances to those she had known before. "You remind me of a girl that I used to go to school with... Ariel," She said quietly.

Leah tilted her head. "Well... I've never heard of her," she lied smoothly. However, having everyone's eyes on her made her a bit nervous now. "But... Of course I remember Titus. I also remember he was a sociopath and shipped off to a lock down boarding school," She said calmly. Leah smiled sheepishly down to the ground and cleared her throat a bit, uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 10:47 pm

''My daughter doesn't fuck...'', Adam mumbled sternly at Meg's ear... He didn't liked thinking of his daughter closer to any boy... She was his little girl, not Jasper's girl. He could look as much he wanted at Leah... He only knew Hades and Hercules... And he didn't pay much attention to their traits. As they talked about Titus, Adam remembered briefly about that little boy. ''That boy got his bad side from her mother... She's a little bitch sociopath...'', Adam mumbled under his breath, and smiled softly as he noticed how uncomfortable Leah was... ''Paris. why don't you show Leah the Seattle skyline from our living room... Your mother and I will be at the kitchen'', he winked at Paris. ''Alright!'', Paris chimed, and took Leah's hand, leading her to the living room. ''It's awesome... isn't it?'', Paris murmured as he caught the view of Seattle lights, and then his gaze locked on her face.
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:08 pm

Megara shook her head, finding it funny that Adam refused to think his daughter had been the same as him. "Mhm... Just like you didn't?" She mused, arching a brow. Leah sighed in relief when they were guided away. She looked out to the skyline and smiled blissfully. "It's so beautiful," She admitted, leaning into his side.

--

Megara looked over at Adam and smirked. "So. He's not gay," She mused as they walked into the kitchen. "Surprising, isn't it?" She teased, trying to lighten his mood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next