Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah) Empty
PostSubject: Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah)   Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah) EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:08 pm

"Annd, we are in the hotel room!" Helena exasperates as she opens the door and walks into the room. The voice from her phone continued to ring, making her eyes roll. "Mom... Been on the phone since we got off the plane... Do you think if we were to get arrested, shot, murder, raped, you would have known by now?" Helena asks, walking over to the nearest couch and setting her bags next to it. Helena shook her head as her mother continued to be over paranoid. "O...h....M-....I ca..... break....." Helena starts skipping herself before hissing into the phone and hanging up on Aurora.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah)   Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah) EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:25 pm

Liam snickered under his breath as he heard Helena on the phone with Aurora. He went wide eyed as he saw the room they were staying in. "Oh, wow," He mused. He waited until she was off the phone before he scooped her up into his arms. "Hey babe," he smiled and kissed her lips gently.

--

Leah strolled into the room and tilted her head, seeing Liam and Helena. She walked to the side she would claim of the suite and put her bags beside her bed. "Well. We're here," she chimed, laying back on the bed and stretching out.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah)   Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah) EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:47 pm

Helena giggled as he scooped her. "Hi baby..." She responds back before gladly kissing him. She wraps her arms around his neck. "So..." She muses, her fingers tangled in his hair, "About that bath..."

---

Titus followed Leah, also not wanting to see the other two. He placed his bag next to hers and plopped down on the bed next to her. He looked over at the clock, it was 7 O'clock already. He sits back up and looks back at Leah. "We should go explore... Away from here..."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah)   Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah) EmptySun May 05, 2013 10:58 pm

Liam smiled and kissed her jaw as he felt her fingers tangled in his hair. "Mm... A bath does sound good," he mused and carried her to the bedroom. He kicked the door shut behind him and smirked as he stumbled around, trying to find the door to the bathroom. Once he had, he noted they were french doors. He laughed a bit at the irony before taking her inside and setting her on the counter. He leaned back from her and smiled. His hands rested on her waist and slid to her hips. "You know... that girl on the plane was kind of cute," He teased, smirking with his eyes playful.

--

Leah looked over at him and pouted. "But, we just got here... What do you want to do then?" She sighed, sitting up and running her fingers through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah)   Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah) EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:24 pm

"Oh, was she now?" Helena asked him, a brow raised from her eye. She slowly slides off from counter and moves out of his arms, heading towards the bath. She bends down slowly as she starts the bath, the water already mildly hot when starting. As she rolls her body back up, she undoes the belt around her waist, tossing it on the counter, and unbuttons her dress. She slips her dress off, tossing that also to the side, and takes off her undergarments. She looks back at him briefly, her bare backside showing off to him, before stepping into the bath slowly. "Are you going to join me? Or do you prefer the Flight attendant over me...?" She asks, her head turning back to him.

---

Titus shrugs, "I don't know... It's Paris, Leah. Have a little fun." He smirks towards her before standing up and heading towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah)   Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah) EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:33 pm

Liam's eyes roamed over her as she undressed and moved her body so seductively. He licked his lips and tried to focus. But, as he saw how she looked back at him and had her perfect frame exposed to him. He cleared his throat and shook his head, quickly pulling his shirt over his head and clumsily getting out of his jeans and boxers. He practically fell over in an attempt to get to the bath nude. Once he had, he tossed his beanie to the floor and climbed into the hot water. He bit his lip and sat across from her, his eyes focused on her flawless face.

--

Leah sighs and gets up, stretching her arms over her head and then fixing her hair before following him. "Are you hungry? We could go ea--"

"Where are you going?" A softer, petite voice chimed from the corner. It actually caused Leah to jump. "Jesus... What the hell do you want, Dad?" Leah muttered, though she knew it was Iris' body. "Hades did not send me. I was bored," Iris answered simply.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah)   Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah) EmptySun May 05, 2013 11:52 pm

Helena giggled at Liam as he almost killed himself getting undressed. She watched as he climbed into the water and matched his gaze with just as much focus. She smiled and moved closer to him, wrapping her arms around his bare shoulders. "Much better...." She whispers softly as she kissed his lips slowly, gently.

---

Titus left the room before hearing Iris but came back in, trailing in Isadora. Isadora looked around in the room, travelling around. She moves over to the bright flowers by the window. She stares at it, tilting her head and lightly touching her index finger on a single petal. The rest of the flowers dies instantly and she smirks.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah)   Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 12:01 am

"I agree," Liam mumbled, sliding his hands along his sides and down to her hips. He tugged her onto his lap and slid his hands farther down to caress her butt. He smirked a bit and kissed her a bit more deeply, though he held the tender edge to it. "I love you, Lena," He whispered against her lips.

--

Leah made a face of irritation as she saw that both of the twins were in the room now. "We don't need you two here, Iris," Leah muttered, sitting back onto the bed. She made the door shut, not wanting Liam or Helena to hear them. "Stop killing the plants, you little shit. I liked those flowers," Leah pouted. Iris laughed dryly and walked over, touching the flowers to bring them back to life. "Titus. Make them leave," Leah groaned.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah)   Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 12:43 am

"I love you Li..." She whispers breathlessly, one of her hands tangling in his hair while the other travels down to his chest. She eyes fluttered closed as they kiss. Her tongue brushes against his bottom lip as her hand moves along his chest.

---

Isadora watched as Iris brought them back to life, her head tilting in wonder. She turns away from the flowers, looking at the patterns of the room. Titus chuckled at Leah's angered state as he leaned against the doorway, crossing his arms. "Why are you really here Iris?"
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah)   Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 12:58 am

Liam smiled a bit and slid his hands along her thighs. He groaned softly against his lips and nipped gently at her bottom lip. He slid one hand up her side to her chest and caressed one of her breasts. He kissed her jaw and neck as he pinched her nipple in between his fingers.

--

Iris shrugged her shoulders and leaned on her twin's side. "We were bored. Paris is new. We came here to spend time with our sister," She said, her voice monotone as usual, yet so light. "I'm not your sister," Leah scowled. "My only sibling is Oliver, and I don't even claim him." Iris laughed dryly. "I suppose. We were not created of Ariel. Just magic," She sighed. "Fuckin magic," Leah growled.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah)   Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:32 am

Helena hums in pleasure as she feels his hand on her breast, arching her back into the touch. She moans softly as pinched her sensitive nipple, tilting her neck to give him better access to her neck. Her hand trails along the lines of his chest, his sides, and his back, memorizing every feature of him as much as possible.

---

"You're just here to visit, hm? That sounds...'normal'..." Titus says, even though he knew Leah's temper wouldn't last longer than a few more minutes. "You know how agitated she gets whenever she sees you two..."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah)   Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 1:54 am

Liam smiles as he hears her moan. Did he care that there were others in the house? Not when it was Titus and Leah, no. He only focused on Helena. He sucked on the nape of her neck and hummed a soft sound of content. He slid his hands along her sides once more before caressing her thighs. One hand slid along her inner thigh before cupping the apex of her thighs. He slid his middle finger along her warm folds before rubbing it against her clit.

--

Leah glared at the ceiling as Titus carried on the conversation. Iris smirked slightly. "She'll be fine... She's just mad because we're doing a better job than she is," Iris shrugged. "I'm working on it! Dad's just impatient as fuck..." She scowled. "Once I have Paris, his sister is just a step away," She smirked. "I've got the idea of love in his head... He'll be mine by the time we get back," She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah)   Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 2:11 am

Helena kissed his cheek, jaw, and neck softly as she felt his hands roaming. She let out a shaky breath against his neck as she feels him rubbing her sensitive bud. She moaned softly, moving her hips to his touch. "Oh... Liam..." She whimpers out in pleasure.

---

Titus shook his head to her 'Paris' plan. "Master thinks you're just being a whore, having sex with the next pretty eye boy you see." Isadora says, her voice soft spoken from rarely talking. "He's starting to think that you can't do the job... That he wants to replace you with us..."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah)   Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 2:20 am

Liam kissed her shoulder as he rubbed his finger to the bud. He smiled, loving to hear her moan his name close to his ear like that. "Shh... Wouldn't want your brother to hear," He whispered, his tone teasing as he slid one finger inside of her and pumped it slowly.

--

Leah sat up and scoffed as the other twin spoke. "Takes a whore to know a whore, daddy," She hummed. "You know what? Fine. If he thinks I can't do it, I'll just have to prove him wrong. The original plan of taking Helena out will happen now. We've got all week. Helena will be broken before we even get back to Seattle. After that, we'll send them to the other realm and take them all down without the demi-god being in the way," she shrugged. "Glad to hear it," Iris smirked. "Took long enough," she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah)   Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:06 am

Helena giggles breathlessly before gasping softly as he slide a finger inside of her. She places both of her hands on the napes of his neck, her soft moans and whimpers right under his jaw. She started moving her hips slowly to her fingers.

---

Titus watched as Leah starting to change the original plans. He smirked, this mean he wouldn't have to stay in the sideline anymore. And even more? Taking down his sister in the promise. He looked over, seeing both of the twins smirked. They planned this, he already knew. Leah probably knew as well, but whatever it took to keep them from taking over this assignment, she would do it.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah)   Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:57 am

Liam kissed her throat and slid his finger into her as deeply as he could reach. He slid in a second digit and hummed in content. He pumped his fingers faster and used his thumb to rub her sensitive nub.

--

Leah looked over at him and sighed. "Wipe the smug look off your face... the same goes does you, you little twats," Leah scowled towards the twins. "Go back to Hades and stay there until I need you. We'll handle Helena and her play thing," she smirked
"Fine, fine. Just don't disappoint," she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah)   Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 2:28 pm

Helena let out a soft moan as she his finger deeply in her. She chewed on her bottom lip when he insert a second finger. She hid her face in the nape of his neck, nipping and kissing the skin there. She moaned and gasped into his neck, her hands now residing on his shoulder.

---

Titus chuckled at Leah's order, the smirk still on face. "Or we'll be back again..." Isadora finishes Iris's sentence, tilting her head at Leah as her naturally wide white eyes stares at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah)   Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:04 pm

Liam groaned softly and then slid his fingers out of her. He caressed her hips and gently ground their hips together, rubbing his member against her wet folds. He kissed her neck and nipped softly at the skin. "I want you," He whispered near her ear.

--

Iris giggled softly and smiled sweetly towards the two. "We'll keep our eyes on you," She said quietly before taking Isadora's hand and vanishing with her twin. Leah scowled and looked at Titus. "Why didn't you throw them out of the window?"
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah)   Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:19 pm

Helena almost whimpered when he removed his fingers but soon replaced with a moan as she felt his length on her folds. "And I want you." She whispers, leaning back to look into his golden hues. She placed their foreheads together as she reached down, gently taking hold of his member. Her hand begins to slowly stroke his shaft while she raises her hips and position his tip to her entrance. Helena lowered her hips, moaning as she felt his length enter inside of her.

---

Titus raised an eyebrow as the twins vanished before looking at Leah. "Sorry, I didn't want to get Isadora Poison on me... That and it's quite entertaining to see you get so worked up about them."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah)   Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 4:26 pm

Liam leaned his forehead to hers and groaned softly as he felt her hand on his length. He closed his eyes and let his lips part when she slid down onto his length. "Helena..." He moaned softly and gently started to rock his hips up into hers. He chuckled as the water displaced around them a bit.

--

Leah pouted over at him and got up, moving over to him and touching his chest. "You're not nice," She whimpered cutely before smirking. "Ass," She sighed and shoved him with the most strength she had, which was barely any at all.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah)   Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 6:35 pm

Helena lets out a soft shaky moan as she hears her name from his lips, her hips moving along with his. She giggled with him before kissing his lips softly. "I love you Li.." She whispers against his lips, a moan coming out right after.

---

Titus shrugged, "It's my specialty in life." He watches as she attempts to push him, not even feeling the push. "You're weak as hell. I can't blame you for just using sex as your only weapon..."

Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah)   Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:21 pm

Liam shivered at the sound of her moaning. "I love you more, Lele," He whispered. However, as the water started sloshing out of the tub, he shook his head. He lifted from the tub and tried his best to stumble out without falling. But, he failed and landed on the carpet over her. "Fuck," He whispered, feeling himself deep within her. His face was red with embarrassment from falling, though.

--

Leah laughed a bit and rolled her eyes before moving one arm around his neck. "Sex is what I'm good at," she whispered playfully as her free hand gripped his groin gently. "Besides... I have a plan to fuck with little Arianne... Why not torture Jasper some more? That'll torture Arianne even more than we could," She mused.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah)   Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:54 pm

When he moved them out of the water, she wrapped her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. She half expected him to fall, but she gasped out not from the fall but from how deep he was in her. Helena looks back at him and kisses his redden cheek. "We've never done it on the floor before..." She whispers in his ear seductively.

---

Titus growled a bit when she grabbed his groin. He narrowed his eyes at her before shrugging. "After Iris came back from torturing the Rider kid, that the Rider children have acquired skills from their parents. She was saying how making one of the Rider children as one of 'minions' would be beneficial."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah)   Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:05 pm

Liam bit his lip at the tone of her voice. He moaned softly and chuckled. "There's a first time for everything," He whispered and started to thrust into her at a steady, deep pace. He smiled and leaned his forehead against hers.

--

Leah smirked as she heard him growl. "Exactly," She mused. "Jasper will be under my control, as will Paris. Arianne will have no where to go," She whispered lowly.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah)   Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah) EmptyMon May 06, 2013 8:24 pm

Helena moaned softly, her eyes fluttering closed. She re-wrapped her legs around his waist and moved her hips to match his pace. "Uh...Liam..." She gasps out breathlessly as her fingernails starting to dig into the skin of his back.

---

Titus watched as she talked. "You look absolutely divine when you get in this dark mood. Reminds me of you before you met the human boy."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah)   Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah) Empty

Back to top Go down

Anything Could Happen (Tag: Li & Leah)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next