Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] Empty
PostSubject: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:17 pm

Paris leaned relaxed on his back against the tree, and fished his mobile from the pocket of his pants. He smirlked as he reread her text and looked around to look for any sign of her, or if he was being followed... All of Ari's friends were having those creepy nightmares... First Jasper, then Liam, Ian, and Lizzy. His parents were worried to the core, and he needed a break from all the tension.

Being around the woods was doing great on him, and he hoped Leah could make it to see him... He missed her, and wanted to see her again since the morning he woke up, and saw her number on his mobile.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:20 pm

Leah fingered her hair absently as she peeked around the corner of one of the trees, gazing upon Paris with unsure eyes. She wanted to see him. But, she knew that the twins were screwing with people's heads. The last thing she needed was Iris exposing that she was Hades' daughter. She bit her bottom lip and wandered out. "Hey," She called over in a soft tone, giving a small smile as she pulled her brown hair over one shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:28 pm

''Hey, gorgeous...'', he smiled as he saw her walking his way. ''Come closer...'', he said as he pushed himself from the tree and walked to her too, ''How have you been? I haven't seen you since our date'', he murmured with a small pout, bringing her close to him by resting his hands upon her hips.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 2:37 pm

Leah laughed a bit at his pout and shrugged her shoulders. "Things have been hectic around the house since Liam had his nightmare. Helena's been flipping her shit," She sighed. She draped her arms around his neck and tilted her head to the side. "How have you been?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:26 pm

Paris sighed, ''I can imagine... Jasper had nightmares too, and Ari is weird since then... Dad and mom are worried about her. Actually, I was the only one unaffected at home'', he shurugged his shoulders, and leaned down to kiss her lips gently, ''I'm much better now'', he smirke, ''How have you been?''
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 10:34 pm

Leah let out a silent sigh of relief when he mentioned not having been affected by the dreams yet. She smirked a bit when he kissed her lips and eyed him, her bright blue eyes surprisingly gentle. "I've been... frustrated, honestly," She sighed. "Some family of mine came around that I'm...not very pleased to see," she scowled. "They're annoying as hell and a pain in my ass."
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 11:28 pm

''You mean your distant uncle Hades, right?'', he asked with a sigh... He heard when Stefan told Ari about hearing his voice through a girl. ''But you're Hermes daughter... I think he would care less about you. You're safe'', he assured her as he caressed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 11:43 pm

Leah leaned into his touch and smiled a bit. "I know I'm safe... its you I worry about," she pouted. She was only partially lying in that one. She wanted him to be safe, but knew she would have to bring him pain eventually. A part of her didn't mind that. A part did. She leaned up and kissed his lips. "You've been texting me every day since we last saw each other."
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 11:53 pm

Paris smiled, and liked to know she was worried about him. He kissed her lips softly, and rested his forehead against hers... ''I hope you didn't get in trouble because of those texts... I wished I hadn't waken up alone that morning...'', he murmured softly, and leaned to kiss her again. He didn't know why, but he loved to kiss those lips... Leah was addicting to him.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 12:16 am

Leah smiled a big against his sweet kiss. "In trouble? Me? Please," she scoffed a bit and smiled. She returned his second kiss and gently brushed her fingers through his hair. "I liked your texts... I even felt bad for leaving that morning. I just wanted to make sure Titus got his good morning," she sighed lightly. "Why did you call me out to the middle of the woods, though? Its a bit sketchy... you're not planning on cutting me up into little pieces, are you?"
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 1:07 am

Paris gave her a small smile. He knew he had no right on feeling bad, or uncomfortable, but he didn't like thinking of Leah being with other guys. He looked into her blue hues and vanished that thought away. He didn't want to get upset around her, she was the only thing that could make him feel happy or even light right now... He laughed delighted at she spoke, ''No, cutting people isn't my style... Too bloody, and my clothes are expensive'', he teased. ''No, I just called you here because it's a nice place... I wasn't thinking of the river, but again, my sister and her friends hang out over there, and I don't want anybody to see us together'', he murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 6:30 pm

Leah laughed gently and nodded, smiling to herself. "Well. Wouldn't want the rich boy to ruin his clothing," She teased, shaking her head. "You're worried about others seeing us together?" She arched a brow. "The only person you should worry about is Titus," She pointed out. "Why do we need to be alone anyway?" she questioned. "Planning on having sex in the woods? That's a new one," She mused.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 6:49 pm

''Wow... I wasn't thinking exactly about having sex into the woods... But it's up to you...'', he smirked and then shook his head... ''I also don't want people gossiping about you... And who knows if they talk about us and your beloved Titus hear, hmm?'', he pointed out with a crooked smile.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:10 pm

Leah laughed and rolled her eyes. "Titus doesn't get out much. I highly doubt he would hear," She sighed. "But... I don't mind being alone with you," She shrugged. "It's quiet... Peaceful, really. It's better than being alone," She mused, playing with the hair on the back of his neck absently.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:19 pm

Paris shrugged his shoulders lightly, ''Anyway... I don't want people talking about us...'', he mumbled quietly, as he caressed her back softly, ''And I don't want to take the chance of someone bothering me while I'm with you..'', he confessed quietly, but her words got through him, ''Do you feel alone, Leah?'', he asked, and pursed his lips.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:22 pm

Leah looked away from him in thought for a moment. Did she? "I... I'm not sure, honestly. I have Titus... He's just... distant by nature, I guess. I've gotten used to it after so many years of being around him," She mumbled. "I don't really get to have normal kinds of fun, though," She pointed out. Sure, killing the random girls that even thought of getting close to Titus was entertaining, but it wasn't like going to the park. She didn't get to be a teenager. Just a demented demi-god. She was having trouble finding a median between the two these days.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:31 pm

Paris noticed how she got pensative, and chewed his bottom lip... She had to mention Titus again? He rolled his eyes slightly, and turned his blue hues down to hers. ''And what is your kinds of fun?'', he asked lightly, and tilted his head... ''I remember you had a lot of fun at the kart'', he chuckled boyish.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:41 pm

Leah looked up at him from under her lashes. She couldn't just blurt out that she liked to see people suffer. "I like... cars. I worked in the garage at my school. I loved repairing cars..." She admitted, biting down on her bottom lip. She noticed how he would roll his eyes whenever she would mention Titus. "You really don't like Titus, huh?" she mused.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 7:48 pm

Paris smirked, enjoying the fact she liked cars... It was rare a girl that liked that topic, and knowing Leah even repaired cars made him more interested on her. As she mentioned Titus again, he rolled his eyes, in clear annoyance like his father did. ''Yeah... I dun't like him. He can be Helena's brother and all, but I have the feeling he doesn't treat you right'', he pouted.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 8:03 pm

"Well... I guess by your standards, he doesn't. But, he wouldn't really hurt me, so I know I'm not in danger," Leah said quietly. "I get bruised when we have sex, but I don't mind it. I'm a demi-god, I heal," She pointed out, shrugging her shoulders. "Besides... I know you have a temper, too, somewhere in there," She mused, tilting her head. "Your sister certainly does."
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] EmptyThu Apr 25, 2013 11:58 pm

Paris listened to her with his small pout, but made a face when she mentioned having sex with him.... She was his boyfriend and deep down he knew she did it with him, he just didn't want to think of her on that way. ''Ari sure has a temper... She got that from dad... I'm more like mom, without her depression things and all'', he said softly, and laned his back on the tree behind him. ''How about you... You have never mentioned your mom... Tania, right?'', he tightened his eyes as he tried to remember her name.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 12:02 am

Leah shook her head a bit and laughed a bit. "Hades always had trouble with Megara. At least, that's what I've heard," She mused. "Tanya," She corrected him, though she had to think for a moment. "I'm nothing like my mother... My brother's just like her, though," She sighed, shrugging her shoulders. "There's no much to talk about... She's happy and bubbly and obnoxiously naive," She laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 12:10 am

Paris chuckled, ''And you don't think I cause some trouble to mom and dad? They treat me like a prince, so I have nothing to complain about. Hades was messing with mom, so she caused all kinds of trouble to him, and to dad when they first met'', he chuckled, not thinking it was suspicious that Leah knew that much about his family. ''You have a brother?'', he asked surprised, ''What's his name?''

Last edited by Paris De Chambord on Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 12:17 am

Leah leaned against his chest and smiled a bit. "Oliver," She answered quietly. "He's a goody two shoes. Never does any wrong. I mean, he did, a few years ago, I think. Drugs or something. But, then he went off to the military, being all noble," she scowled. She then leaned up and pressed a kiss to his lips with a small smile on her own. "Why are we talking about family? I'd rather be kissing you," She mused.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 12:28 am

Paris furrowed his brows as he connected the dots... All bubbly, and naive, went to military, and good dancer... That all sounded like 'The Oliver', his father praised to be the best suitor to Ari. He kissed her softly, and leaned back... ''Sorry... But I think my sister dated your brother... His name was Oliver, and went to war... He just came back, and Ari got together with him for a while before she finally started dating Jasper...'', he mumbled, ''It's weird, isn't it?''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] Empty

Back to top Go down

So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next