Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 12:39 am

Leah pouted, not liking that he continued to talk. "Oh?" She mused, arching a brow. She smiled a bit under her breath. She should pay her brother a visit. He could be useful. "Mm... I suppose It's weird. Though, you're not going to dump me for Jasper, are you?" She teased, arching a brow at him.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 12:53 am

''Pftt... No. I'm not like Stefan'', he teased, and leaned closer, his voice a little husky... ''Lemme show you how much I'm sure about it'', he whispered, and kissed her slowly and deeply. His kiss was gentle, and his hands slid up to her back, bringing her chest closer to his.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 12:56 am

Leah looked up at him from under her lashes and bit her bottom lip slightly. She groaned softly into the kiss, liking how he was so gentle with her. She rested her hands on the sides of his neck and hovered up to keep him from having to lean down to her. She preferred hovering, anyway. It took the weight off her feet -- though she hardly weighed anything, anyway. "Mm... You're so pretty though... You can't blame me for asking," she whispered into his lips, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 6:22 pm

Paris smirked into the kiss when she hovered upon him. He pecked on her lips softly as she whispered, and chuckled lightly, ''Don't worry... If you asked me to not get closer to him, or to any other girl, I would... I think there is nothing I wouldn't do for you'', he mumbled quietly, and trailed his lips down on her jaw. He didn't know what's about this girl, but he couldn't help but feeling wrapped around her finger. Maybe because she was his first time, he was amazed by her, or maybe because he wanted to prove her he was a best boyfriend. But it didn't really matter, he liked what they had.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 7:07 pm

Leah closed her eyes and smiled a bit at the soft feeling of his lips on her jaw. "Mm... you would?" She mused, a bit surprised that he would bend to her will. She was partially glad to hear that he was so easy to trust her. That other side of her was the one telling her to treat him right. "You're fad too sweet to me, you know," she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 7:21 pm

''Why should not I be sweet to you...?'', he shrugged and kissed under her ear. He leaned back, and gazed at her blue hues, ''I like to spoile... girls'', he gave her a nervous smile. He almost said 'my girls'. Leah wasn't his girl, and should never be... They were just getting to know each other.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 7:27 pm

Leah arched a brow, hearing how he paused and seeing the nerves in his smile. "Hmm... what were you going go say?" She asked softly. She brushed her fingers against his neck and smiled to herself. She liked the idea of being close to him. She was just curious as to why he had paused. Though, his shy smile was rather adorable.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 7:30 pm

''You are very perceptive, aren't you?'', he smirked and shook his head... ''It was just a silly thing... There's no need on bothering you...'', he said softly, and leaned to kiss her lips deeply.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 7:52 pm

Leah laughed softly and returned his kiss, her hand sliding up into his hair. "I want to know..." she whispered into his kiss. "I won't judge you," she hummed, smiling. She kissed his nose and giggled cutely.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 8:00 pm

Paris sighed and looked to her through his eyelashes, he was weak to her, speciallu when she acted so cutely... ''I was going to say you were my girl... But I know you're not mine... You're Titus girlfriend'', he said with a small scowl. ''But you don't have to worry. I won't be a problem to you and your boyfriend...'', he said softly and caressed her back tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:42 pm

Leah tilted her head, letting her hair fall over her shoulder. "Your girl, huh?" She mused. She smiled a bit and looked down, then back to him from under her lashes. "I... actually like the sound of that," she admitted. "Titus wouldn't... but, I do," she mumbled. "Maybe... we could be a secret kind of thing..." she bit her lip. "But... no, nevermind. That's not fair to you. I'd still be Titus'."
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 9:51 pm

Paris blinked once, loving how her hair fell over her shoulder. He smiled shyly, so she liked to be called his girl? Paris liked to know that. Paris scoffed, and rolled his eyes, her words teasing him completely. ''C'mon... Don't be cruel, tell me'', he murmured, kissing her neck softly, ''What 'secret kind of thing' could we be?'', he murmured at her ear.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:00 pm

Leah giggled a bit, her neck ticklish, but sensitive. "I don't know..." She murmured. "No one really knows about Titus and I because Hercules is scared to let him out of the house," She sighed. "So... If we were together, too... We could go on dates and be together at school," She smiled to herself and giggled. "But... Titus would still have me when I went home," She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:10 pm

''No one knows about him?'', Paris mumbled and leaned back to see her eyes... He smiled brightly, and chuckled, ''So I could introduce you as my girlfriend to my parents, so they will stop thinking I'm gay?'', he smirked, but then made a face, ''Nah, Ari knows about you and Titus'', he sighed, and looked down to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 10:36 pm

Leah sighed and leaned over to him, kissing his lips softly. "I could tell Ari that Titus and I arent together anymore," she pointed out quietly. She kissed his cheek and muzzled her nose to his jaw affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:33 pm

''You could?'', he tilted his head to the side, and smirked a bit... ''So, I'll be your boyfriend at school, and at home then?'', he mused. ''I like the idea of calling you as my girlfriend, but why do I have the feeling you're only using me?'', he teased with a smirk, and rose his eyebrow...
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:37 pm

"Now, why would I use you?" Leah pouted innocently before giggling and kissing his lips softly. "You can tell whoever you want that I'm your girlfriend, Paris. I don't mind... But, at my house, I'm Titus'. You understand that, don't you?" she asked, arching a brow towards him.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 11:49 pm

Paris chuckled softly, and kissed her lips gently, ''You mean Hercules' house, right?'', he asked quietly, ''I get it... I'm a smart boy'', he chuckled, and caressed her cheek softly, before leaning into another kiss. ''Do you think we're going to work... I mean, my sister would know about us, and she knows a lot of people, inclusing Helena'', he bit his lip a little.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 12:12 am

"Of course we'll work," Leah said gently. She loved his kisses. So, when he kept pulling back, she pouted. "Mm... Your sister won't be a problem, Paris," she whispered, sliding her arms more firmly around his neck. She tugged him into a deeper kiss and groaned softly in content.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 12:17 am

Paris groaned quietly as she took a firmer hold around his neck... One more thing he liked about her was that she didn't act like the other girls, she knew what she wanted, and wouldn't stop until the end. As she kissed him that way, he kissed her back as deeply as her, and pulled her closer against him as he sucked at her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 12:27 am

Leah smiled against his lips as she heard his groan. It almost amused her how easy it was to manipulate him to wrap himself around her fingers. She didn't need to risk her manicure doing it herself. She hooked her legs around his hips and nipped at his bottom lip when he sucked on hers. She smirked, knowing her teeth her were more pointed than his or normal mortals.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 12:36 am

Paris groaned onto the kiss, and slid his hands down on her thighs, caressing her softly. He groaned again, this time, feeling her sharped teeth upon his lip. ''Careful with the teeth, babe...'', he murmured against her lips, and kissed her again. He knew she was up for kissing, and not talking at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 12:50 am

Leah smirked and nuzzled her nose against his. "Sorry," She whispered. "I forget that you don't heal like I do," she mumbled. She then kissed along his jaw and down his throat to the nape of his neck. "Tell me something weird about yourself, Paris," she mumbled, wanting to know more about him.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:02 am

Paris hummed quietly as she kissed down on his jaw and leaned back when she kissed down on his throat. He closed his eyes and laughed slightly at her question, ''You want to know something more weird than my name?'', he chuckled softly, ''Okay... Mom told me once that when I was 4 or 5 I only played with Ari's toys, or with her... I hated leaving the penthouse, and playing with the other boys'', he shook his head, and looked down to her to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 1:29 am

Leah listened to him and laughed gently at his jab towards his name. However, his fact made her lean back and arch a brow at him with a crooked grin on her lips. "Are you sure you're not gay?" She teased, but kissed his lips anyway. "The only kid I ever played with was Titus, honestly. I don't really care for my brother," She scowled. "But, okay. A weird fact about me..." She thought for a moment. "I like blood," She admitted, shrugging her shoulders. "Morbid, huh?" She sighed and bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next