Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 6 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 12:24 pm

Leah wiped her cheeks and bit her lip. "I'm just... I don't know... I've never cried before," she whispered. "I was only thinking... and then I started crying," she sighed. "Don't worry about it."
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 6 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 5:36 pm

''You never cried before?'', he gasped quietly, and looked at her with worried eyes, despite she askeing not to worry about. It wasn't normal someone who doesn't cry. ''What were you thinking about that made you cry?'', he asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 6 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 5:51 pm

Leah started to say you, but knew even this could be a situation to benefit herself. "Titus," She lied quietly, no hint of actually lying in her voice. "Don't worry about it," She repeated, though her tone made it sound like she actually wanted him to worry and care.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 6 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 6:11 pm

Paris shook his head, and looked forward as he clenched his teeth. He hated that she was crying over that boy, he had only heard her side of the story, but if Hercules and Aurora hid him for so long, he was sure that they had a serious reason to do that, ''Why are you crying over him?'', he mumbled quietly.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 6 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 7:50 pm

"Because... He's an ass... but I care about him... And I know I shouldn't'," she sighed, rubbing her eyes. "He's not that bad... he just doesn't care. I mean, he's anti-social, so he doesn't really have emotions or care about anyone, but he chose to keep me around and he talks to me. That's huge... without me, he'd just be a sociopath and get in so much trouble and end up causing a massacre and just..." she shook her head.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 6 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:53 pm

''Awesome... The whole nation should give you a medal for you preventing the Third World War'', he scoffed, and rolled his eyes. ''Leah, he's an ass... He might not have feelings, but you shouldn't have feelings for him.'', he said quietly, as he rode into his neighborhood. ''You need someone to treat you right, who cares about you, and not an ass'', he shook his head. ''You can be his friend, I'm not judging it... But just don't expect any more from him except... emptiness'', he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 6 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 10:33 pm

Leah looked over at him. He seemed genuinely concerned about her. So, why did he choose against her before? She frowned and started crying again. She pulled her knees to her chest and laid her head on her knees. He wanted her to be taking care of and treated right, yet he had left her to Titus before. She didn't know what to believe. And, for some reason, she actually cared about him. She didn't care about anyone -- ever.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 6 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 10:58 pm

Paris sighed quietly, and once he stopped the car she scooped her over to his lap, and wrapped his arms gently around her. ''C'mon... Just put it out. Don't be ashamed of crying'', he murmured at her ear as she caressed her back softly. He hated seeing people crying, but somehow he realized she needed to cry it out.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 6 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 11:24 pm

Leah didn't know why, but sitting in his lap made her feel safe. She started to cry harder. She wasn't acting, for once in her life, and that's what felt good. Crying felt good. It was a release. It was a part of her DNA she didn't think she ever wanted to have anything to do with -- her human genes. But, being close to him felt right. She knew one slip up would ruin it. Hell, he could even find someone who treated him better than she did or could. That thought made her cry harder. And, that kind of crying didn't feel good. She hurt.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 6 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:21 am

Paris held her safely into his arms, and kissed her temple softly once in a while. He was hurt for seeing her crying like that, and he couldn't do anything to make that pain stop. She wanted to be with that Titus... He couldn't just talk to her to not see the guy again, it was her choice, not his.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 6 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:33 am

Leah cried until she felt she couldn't possibly cry anymore. She cleaned her face with a rag she made appear and then made it go away. She leaned against his chest and hid her face in his neck. "How do you deal with them?" She questioned. "Emotions."
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 6 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 1:13 am

Paris would laugh when she made the rag appear if this whole situation wasn't so heartbreaking to him. He kissed the top of her head gently, and frowned a bit at her question. How he could say that? ''I never got worried of how to deal with my emotions...'', he mumbled quietly, ''I was bullied. Damn, I'm still bulied because of my name. Thanks to the Hiltons, by the way....'', he shook his head with a small smirk, ''But I never concealed them... I was never scared of showing how I felt, except for crying... I hated crying in front of those kids'', he mumbled and nuzzled his chin upon her head, ''I guess you had to go through your whole life hiding your feelings, right?'', he asked quietly, wanting to confirm his thoughts about her, and her never crying deal.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 6 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 1:22 am

Leah nodded and wrapped her arms around his middle. "Titus would just mock me and push me away if I showed emotions... The only one he likes is lust, and that's only if he starts it," she muttered, scowling to herself. "He's all I know, though," she sighed. "I do know my father," she sighed. "He got human emotions from visiting Earth so much. They made him weak... I don't want to be like that," She mumbled, frowning and shying closer to him. "But... At the same time... I like how I feel with you."
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 6 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 1:41 am

Paris liked to know she felt something for him, and he was glad he was bringing this human part up on her. ''Leah.... I can see your super powered god side, and all this glory... But I'm enjoying to see your human side too... More than the god one...'', he murmured softly. ''Don't be afraid to show it... You're half human, you don't need to feel ashamed of being weak, and if Titus doesn't like it... I advice you should kick his ass, to see if you could bring some human side on him too...'', he smirked... ''But, I'm afraid Aurora couldn't be considered human. Dad says she's a bitch... So I guess this make you more human than Titus...'', he teased with a playful smirk.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 6 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 1:47 am

Leah laughed when he spoke of Aurora and Titus. The laugh was genuine and lighthearted. She smiled to herself and nuzzled her nose to the crook of his neck. "I'm not ashamed to by myself with you... I just hate that I feel so weak... I mean, I know there are so many other girls you could have paid attention to in that library. But you came over to help me because I'm a midget," she smirked a bit. "I wasn't going to pay you any attention, but... I don't know. I was drawn to you and... I'm honestly scared that you'll realize what a terrible person I am and pack your bags."
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 6 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:09 am

Paris laughed along with her, and looked down to her face as she talked. He shook his head as she talked of her being a terrible person, and he leaned down to kiss her lips softly, ''I have no idea of why I got so much interest upon you, but I was glad you paid attention on me... No one has never paid attention on me before'', he murmured with a small smile and cleaned her cheeks with the back of his hand. ''You don't need to hate feeling weak... Humans are weak, and you're half human... If you listen more to your human side, I'm sure you won't regret it'', he winked down to her and leaned to kiss her lips softly.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 6 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:19 am

Leah gently caressed his cheeks and sighed gently, nuzzling her nose with his. She returned each of his kisses, a gentle warmth to each kiss. "Can I... Stay with you tonight? I don't want to go home... Besides, Titus couldn't care less if I came home or not," She mumbled, frowning. She knew Titus didn't care. He would only care if he got bored and she wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 6 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:30 am

''Sure... No problem, if you promisse me one thing...'', he murmured and kissed the tip of her nose softly, ''Don't poof on the next morning before I wake up... That was rude'', he stuck his tongue out playfully to her.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 6 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:36 am

"Rude is my middle name," Leah whispered playfully before nipping at his tongue gently. She kissed his lip and then looked around. "I'm tired of riding..." she mumbled, then snapped her fingers. They appeared parked in the parking deck of his loft. "There we go," She chirped. She kissed his lips slowly and smiled before climbing out of the car and stretching her arms above her head with a groan. She tugged him out and interlaced their fingers together.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 6 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 12:41 pm

Paris gasped and then chuckled after she kissed his lip. She was so different from the other girls, and she was growing on him without Paris realized. He looked at her with the corner of his eyes as she snapped her fingers and they were at the parking deck. He leaned and kissed her lips slowly, and grinned to himself as he climbed out from his car. He walked towards her and interlaced his fingers with hers. ''I bet you're spazzing inwardly to see my parents again...'', he winked at her as he led them to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 6 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:14 pm

Leah laughed gently and gave his hand a gentle squeeze. "Hmm... I suppose I'm a little excited... your dads pretty awesome," she pointed out with a grin. As they stood in the elevator, she leaned on his side.

Once they were to his loft, Meg was first to look over and smile a bit. "Hey Paris... Leah! Its great to see you back around here," she smiled and got up to hug the both of them. "I was hoping you would being this one back home. She reminds me of home," she murmured. "Not always good, but she's sweet," meg laughed softly. "Adam! Your fangirl is back," Meg called.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 6 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:44 pm

Paris just rolled his eyes... He knew his father was handsome, and deep down he wanted to be as charming as he was in that same age. He smirked up to his mother as they walked into the loft, ''I hope it's okay if she spend the night here...'', he said with a boyish smile, ''Because i've already said it was alright''. Adam peeked from the kitchen, and smiled seeing the girl, ''Hi, Leah.... Can't handle the Aurora convey anymore?'', he laughed and winked down at the girl as he wrapped his arm around Meg's waist.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 6 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 2:48 pm

Leah giggled softly at Adam's words and shrugged her shoulders. "She's too much like Helena... And, I'm not much a fan of Helena," She mumbled. "Did you know they all have pillow pets? Weird people," she shook her head and leaned against Paris. "I don't mind if she stays the night," Megara beamed. Any girl spending the night with Paris was quite fine. It wasn't a boy. The last thing she needed was Adam to turn out like Eric and John. "Are you okay with that, babe?" She questioned, looking up at Adam.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 6 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:25 pm

''Pillow pets?'', Adam rose an eyebrow while his mind sent the most irrational thought he could get. Having a pillow pet was a sick joke about his past as beast, and since Aurora couldn't spell Hercules to be a giant plush beast, so found some replacements. ''Very weird'', Adam muttered and then smiled ''Of course she can stay the night... As long you don't use any magic under this roof'', Adam said with a gently smile, but a serious voice. ''She won't... I promisse'', Paris said with a bright smile and crossed his fingers upon his back.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 6 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 10:38 pm

Leah smiled and slid her hand around Paris' back to take a hold of his hand that he had just crossed his fingers on. She smirked under her breath and interlaced their fingers. "I won't use any magic. Scouts honor," She smiled cheerfully. Megara smirked and sighed. "Come along, Adam, before you develop a fetish involving seventeen year old girls," Meg mused as she started to tug him towards the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]   So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

So, We Meet Again [Tag: Leah]
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next