Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) Empty
PostSubject: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:23 pm

Jasper lugged in the last of his stuff up the stairs and into the loft. You never realized how much stuff you have until you move all the stuff you have to another place. He sat down on a box and looked around. The loft now looked like a storage place with all of the boxes around. Even though they weren't suppose to start moving until two weeks before summer break started, all of the happenings lately around both of their families started to stress Arianne out, tremendously. So, in order to distract her, and himself as well, they moved way earlier, probably two days after Adam had made the decision O.K.

Jasper sighed a bit before looking at his phone.No new messages from any of his family members, that was a good thing, and Arianne should be arriving anytime now like she promised.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:26 pm

Arianne opened the door carefully, toting her last box of things. But, her balance was less than perfect. So, when she got in, she nearly broke her neck falling over something. She grunted and laid there, rubbing her head a bit. She sat up and sighed, looking around and spotting Jasper. "Hey there, handsome," She said, jumping up and trying to blow off her fall like she hadn't even done it.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:31 pm

Jasper looked over when he heard a thud and sighed heavily but a chuckle following after. He stood and walked over to her, wrapping his arms around her waist. "I swear, sometimes I think that you're clumsier than Liam." He teases her, kissing her forehead liking kissing a 'boo-boo' spot before kissing her lips.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:33 pm

Arianne giggled softly and slid her arms around his neck. "Mm... That's an achievement," She teased and returned his kiss gently. "Guess what?" She whispered, leaning her forehead against his. "We're living together now," She beamed and nuzzled her nose against his.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:39 pm

Jasper smiled, wrapping his arm tightly around her and spinning her around. "We are!" He said with excitement before setting her back down on the ground. He kisses her deeply, dipping her down in the kiss. He pulled away, placing his forehead on her. "You made me the happiest guy on earth."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:41 pm

Arianne squealed when he spun them around. She laughed softly and then returned the deep kiss, her arms tightening around his neck. With their foreheads together, she looked at him with warm brown hues. "It's not like we're getting married, Jasper," She whispered playfully before smirking. "I love you," She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:54 pm

Jasper chuckled a bit nervously. "I know..." He tells her, lifting her back up. "I love you more." He whispers back before looking down briefly, biting his bottom lip. "Hey... I have... something I want to give to you... Stay here, O.K?" He asked her, a nervous smile on his lips. He lets go of her and heads to their bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:05 pm

Arianne arched a brow and nodded, her curiosity peaking now at the idea of a surprise. "Alright... I'll sit right here," she said softly as she sat down onto the couch and crossed her legs. She fiddled with a piece of her hair and chewed her bottom lip -- a nervous habit of hers.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:21 pm

Jasper came back, his hands behind his back now. "So, lately... I've been working with my Dad for a bit..." He starts explaining, walking over and sitting down on the couch with her. "And... well... Do you remember the locket my mother has on all the time? Well... it's my grandmother's and my father gave it to my mother as a token of his love. And... I thought it was a really cool idea... So..." He looks up at her before gently moving her to where her back was facing him.

Jasper took in a nervous breath before carefully sweeping her locks from one side to the other. His arms move in front of her neck before going back behind it, locking the clasp together. "Even though we are living together , every time that you're alone without me, whenever you feel lost, sad, angry, anything but happy.... Even if I'm not there to comfort you, my heart will always belong to you..." He whispers close to her ear.

I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) Gold_heart_locket_necklace__antique_brass_key_vintage_inspired_ne____11fb685a
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:27 pm

Arianne looked at him with bright brown hues and smiled as he sat beside her. She nodded to his question, then bit her lip and looked down as he hooked something around her neck. She lifted the pendant up and bit her bottom lip, grinning as she saw locket. "Jasper..." She whispered, her eyes watering as she turned to look at him. She leaned over and kissed his lips deeply. She moved to straddle his lap, simply wanting to be closer to him. "I love you, Jazzy," she whispered as she rested her forehead to his. "Thank you," she smiled and kissed him again, deeper.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:34 pm

"I love you more... And You're welcome..." He whispers against the kiss, wrapping his arms around her waist. "You make it look divine my love...." He tells her, kissing her cheek and her neck.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:39 pm

Arianne smiled and laughed gently before closing her eyes and tilting her head to urge him to keep kissing her neck. "Mmm... You and your fancy words," she teased with a small smirk on her lips. "So. Can we go break in our new home?" She mumbled, gesturing her head towards the bedroom with a small playful smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 8:51 pm

Jasper chuckled at her teasing before raising an eyebrow at her request. "Already a few minutes living together and you want to taint it? Mmm... You are bad Ari... But...I'm not complaining."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:35 pm

Arianne giggled and rolled her eyes. "Of course you're not," She mumbled. She kissed his lips softly and smiled. "I told my dad I'd behave, though..." She sighed, pouting sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 9:46 pm

"You should obliged to those rules..." Jasper tells her, though not making any effort to cease what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:03 pm

Arianne smirked and cupped his cheeks before kissing him against gently. "It's just... we haven't made love in that bed before... " She pointed out. "And, our bed swings," She giggled cutely.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:19 pm

"The bed swings? Well.. then." Jasper whispers against the kiss before moving his hands under her butt, standing up from the couch. He moved towards the bedroom, using his foot to open and close the door. He lays her on the bed, chuckling lightly as the bed swung.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:26 pm

Arianne squeaked as she felt his hands on her butt and smirked a bit. Once she was on the bed, she giggled as it moved under her and stretched her arms high above her head, arching her back off the bed and moaning softly as her joints popped.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:53 pm

Jasper chuckled as she popped her joints. He took the opportunity to take the bottom of her shirt and pull it over her head. He gives her a playful smirk before dipping down and kissing her lips, his hands ravishing her upper body.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 10:57 pm

Arianne smiled as her shirt was removed and gladly took into the kiss. She slid her hands along his shoulders to caress his neck. She moaned gently into the kiss as his hands moved over her. She reached behind herself and unhooked her bra.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 11:10 pm

Jasper removed her bra the instant he heard her unclasps it. He places his hands gently on her breast, massaging them and tweaking her nipples between his fingers. He kisses her cheek and moves to her neck, nipping it gently.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 11:15 pm

Arianne's jaw went lightly slack as she felt his hands on her breasts. Her nipples elongated with his touch. She turned her head and moaned softly as he nipped her neck. Her hands slid down his sides and tugged at the fabric of his shirt. She pulled it off and let her hands trail along his chest and abdomen before resting on his hips and pulling him closer down against her.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 11:35 pm

Jasper smirked, hearing her moan. He briefly lifted his arms for her to remove the shirt, his hands moving down to her waist. He groaned as she pulled his waist closer to her. His hand reaches down, unbuttoning her jeans and sliding both her jeans and panties off of her. He returns back to her, wrapping his arms around her soft naked body.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) EmptyWed May 08, 2013 11:40 pm

"You've gotten more confident, Mr. Rider," Arianne whispered with a small smirk as she saw the smirk on his lips when he held her there. She slid her hands to his jeans and unbuttoned them, sliding the zipper down and smiling lightly. She tugged his pants down as well as his boxers. Her hand wrapped around his length as she brought her lips to kiss his. Her hand stroked his member slowly and tenderly, paying special attention to what she knew would feel good to him.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) EmptyThu May 09, 2013 2:03 am

Jasper chuckled a bit, "Maybe I have..." He groans when he felt her hand wrap around his penis. His kisses trail back to her neck and down to her shoulder, nipping, licking, and kissing the skin there tenderly. His hands lavish her body, from her arms, to her breasts, to her stomach, and down to her waist. His hand reaches down to her core and his fingers start to slowly massage her clitoris.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)   I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah) Empty

Back to top Go down

I Dun Wanna ;A; (Tag: Ari & Leah)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next