Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]

Go down 
+2
Leah Olympe
Paris De Chambord
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] Empty
PostSubject: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 10:53 pm

Paris was at the library, making some late homework before attending to his next classes. He wasn't like Arianne, who barely could take a good grade, but he wasn't the perfect nerd either... But he tried. He pouted at one of the science exercise. He couldn't even know how to start answering it, as since his ipad died, and he wasn't smart enough to bring his charger, he had to go on the old fashioned way. He walked among the bookshelves, looking for some books that could help him with his homework.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:02 pm

Leah was hiding from class, like always. She found no use in school -- never had. The library was quiet. No one asked why you were there, as long as you had a book in your hands. So, she was walking around, trying to find something she hadn't read already. She had read a lot back in the boarding school. How she wished Hercules and Aurora would let Titus come to the school. Then again, the danger of him accidentally killing someone was rather high.

When she finally spotted a book she hadn't read yet, she smiled and tried to reach it. However, it was on the top shelf. She pouted and jumped, trying to reach it. She would have normally just made herself taller, but there were people around. The last thing she needed was a riot. So, now she was just trying to figure out how to jump higher to reach the book.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:15 pm

Paris looked at his side, seeing a pretty girl trying to get a book far from her reach. He put his books on one arm, and walked towards her, easily reaching the book for her. She was at least three inches shorter, and she looked prettier as he could see her closely. ''Here you go, lady!'', he smirked charmingly, handing her the book.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:19 pm

Leah blinked a few times as she was handed the book. She arched a brow, starting to say she would have gotten it on her own eventually before she noted who exactly he was. She could feel the connection he had to Arianne. This must have been her brother. "...Thanks," She said, though her tone was still dry. Even if he was part of the plan, she had never been one to handle well with the overly confident. She turned from him and went to a table in the corner, sitting down and opening the book. She had a feeling he was the type to keep trying.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:33 pm

''Your welcome...'', Paris smirked, finding amusing the way she reacted at him. Sure if you be easier if she smiled back at his incredible smirk, but he liked the chase. He watched as she walked to one table on the corner, and he had a plan. He walked towards his table, gathered his stuff, and walked to seat on a table closer to hers, across to be exactly, so he could stared at her face. ''May I know your name...? Or I can call you mine?'', he said his pick up line, and faced her with a boyish smile.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:40 pm

Leah smirked under her breath, watching his every move as he moved closer to her. She looked up at him from under her long lashes and arched a brow at the pick up line he used. "Really?" She laughed to herself, shaking her head and propping her head up on her hand as her elbow rested on the table. "Guess," She shrugged.

Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] Tumblr_inline_mjbojkiASK1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 11:57 pm

Paris' smirk grew wider as he saw her laughing, liking that he could break trhough her dry facade. ''Nah.. Guessing games are waste of time...'', he chuckled slighty, ''I'm Paris, Paris de Chambord'', he smirked, proud of his name, ''And I do like calling you Mine'', he winked at her when she looked up to him.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:02 am

Leah looked towards him from under her lashes and smirked to herself. "I wouldn't do that. My boyfriend might not like it," she winked at him. "My name is Leah," She added, shrugging her shoulders. "Isn't Paris more a girl's name?" she whispered, smirking at him. "Or, no... It's always the boy who doesn't get the girl."
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:15 am

Paris rolled his eyes tiredly, and shook his head... ''You'll need to try better to affect me, mine.... I'm used to all those kind of mocking...'', he said with a small crooked smile. ''I'm just glad your name isn't Juliet, or else I couldn't have any chance to get you'', he smirked innocently, not cring if she had a boyfriend or not... He was a terrific runner.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:22 am

"Who says you have a chance with me?" Leah scoffed, arching a brow over at him. She noticed that they were getting attention from the other students and the librarian and scowled. "Your being loud," she pointed out, looking back to her book before getting up and walking to the far shelves in the back corner away from everyone, fully aware he would follow. "There are plenty of other pretty girls in here. Why don't you play with them?" She mumbled, putting up her book with a bit of jumping.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:33 am

''Whos says I don't....'', he tilted his head slightly to the side as his teeth claimed his bottom lip, just like Meg. He followed her and shrugged slightly at the people staring at him. He followed Leah, and grinned at her question. ''Because they don't look as interesting as you...'', he murmured softly, hovering her slightly against the shelf.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:37 am

Leah turned around and looked up at him as she leaned back on the book shelf. "Oh really?" She murmured, titling her head to the side. "And what, pray tell, looks so interesting about me?" She whispered, her teeth biting down onto the corner of her bottom lip before releasing it in a slightly seductive manner.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:42 pm

''You look smart... And badass'', he murmured softly, tilting his head to the other side. He noticed how she bit her lip, like she was playing with him. He could play too... ''And you look different... You have this foreing, exotic air around you... Are you from another country?'', he asked with a boyish smile as he hooked a strand of her hair behind her ear, and merely brushed his hand upon her cheek and he folded his arms on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 4:46 pm

"A different country?" Leah repeated with a small pout to her lips. "Something like that," she mumbled, brushing off his other compliments like he hadn't ever said them. To make her point clear, she lifted herself off the ground to be hovering at his height, then smirked. "Perhaps you've heard of Hermes... Greek God? Came to the mortal realm every now and then? Happened to knock up a mortal woman. Then I was born," She smiled sweetly, then smirked. "So, yeah. I'm a bit different," She muttered, setting herself back on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:19 pm

Paris looked up to her with a slight bored gaze, like it was something normal that she could fly. He had witches friends... Not to mention he knew Hercules and his daughter Helena, who was pretty hot by the way... Thinking of her, made him remember of the other Elena, and he pursed his lips, since the girl was his crush for the moment. ''Look, you're not the demi-god I know... I'm more into the all Greek crap mythology than you imagine...'', he said as he shook his head... ''Maybe this is why I like you, mine'', he mumbled with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:28 pm

Leah tilted her head to the side and smirked slightly. She noted when he pursed his lips and absently wondered why he had. She could tell he was off in thought in that moment. However, as he smirked at her, she laughed under her breath and shook her head. "Lee-ahh," She pronounced slowly for him, floating up to cup his face in her hands and pinch his cheeks in to make his lips move in the same ways her did when she said her name.

"De Chambord, right?" She murmured as she went back to the floor. "Your father is Adam, isn't he? God that man's hot," She murmured, groaning in her praise as she ducked over and went searching for more books. "Besides. You don't like me. There's another girl you like," she pointed out. "You pursed your lips two seconds too long. I noticed."
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:43 pm

Paris made a face when she pinched his cheeks, and rolled his eyes as he caressed them while he followed her as she looked for more books... ''Yep, he's my dad... And I got his charms, and good looking'', he teased and staggered a bit as she talked of another girl. ''She's just a crush... Besides, she's with another boy, older and all that stuff...'', he mumbled with a small smirk and scratched his neck slightly, ''And I do like you...'', he pointed out with a genuine smile.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 5:51 pm

Leah giggled a bit as he seemed to stumble from her bringing up the other girl. "Oooh... Friend zone?" She questioned, turning back to look at him with playful eyes. "You don't know me, Paris. If you did, you'd never want to be near me," She said simply.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:15 pm

''Yeah... She's a good friend, though'', he shrugged his shoulders. ''But she's not the girl for me...'', he sighed over dramatically, and leaned closer to her again. ''You sure about that? Maybe you're dating the wrong guy.... Maybe the right one is standing just right in front of you....'', he murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 6:58 pm

Leah looked up at Paris from under her lashes and smirked slightly. "You're so cocky..." she mumbled. "What makes you think we have anything in common, Paris?" She asked. "Do you honestly know any reason other than we look good together?" she mused.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:08 pm

Paris chuckled quietly, not claiming the attention over them. ''Hmm, right now... I can't think of anything... But we looking good together is a start, don't you agree...'', he pointed out with a crooked smile.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 7:18 pm

Leah laughed under her breath and looked him over before sighing lethargically. "You know what a start would be? A date," she pointed out. "Ask me on a date, and we'll see where it goes from there," She shrugged.

Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:08 pm

''You want to go for a date with me?'', he asked with a boyish smile... ''Very well... Would you like to go on a date with me, miss Leah?'', he asked softly, as he took her hand to kiss her knuckled gently.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:17 pm

Leah tilted her head to the side to let her blonde locks fall down her shoulder and smiled a bit. "Oh, I have a name now?" She mumbled, smirking as he kissed her hand. She singed his lips a bit with the heat she could generate with her skin. She smirked and smiled sweetly. "Oops," she mumbled. "A date... Well... I guess. If you insist," She smiled. "Where are we going?" She asked, then looked at her watch. "School is almost over," she pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:39 pm

''Ouch... you're as hot as hell'', he mumbled playfully, pursing his lips after he kissed her. ''You mean, now?'', he asked and looked around... He wanted to do something fancy, to cause a good impression. But since she wanted to go now, he had no time for fancy stuff. He looked around, and shook his head... His homework could wait. ''Well, what do you think of going karting? We could take a walk on the park later, watching the sunset...'', he mumbled with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] Empty

Back to top Go down

Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next