Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]

Go down 
+2
Leah Olympe
Paris De Chambord
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:10 pm

''Yes, you were'', Paris murmured softly, kissing the top of her head, ''I guess you didn't notice that, because you're distracted...'', he smirked slightly and looked down to her face again. She was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:23 pm

Leah smiled a bit and rolled her eyes. "You were pretty distracting," She mumbled, shaking her head. She saw the way he was looking at her. She bit her bottom lip slightly. Titus didn't look at her like that. "What...?" She asked quietly. "You're staring..."
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:33 pm

''Don't be mad...'', Paris chuckled and tugged her chin softly, releasing her bottom lip from her teeth. ''I was just admiring of how beautiful you are...'', he whispered gently, and leaned down to kiss her lips softly.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:41 pm

Leah released her bottom lip and smirked a bit. She leaned up and returned his kiss gently before sighing a soft sound of content. "I don't get called beautiful a lot... So, thanks," She said quietly. "Tired?" she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:55 pm

Paris frowned slightly, not getting why she wasn't called beautiful a lot... ''Hmm, I dunno. I should take you home, but honestly, I'm too tired, and you should sleep here with me tonight'', he murmured with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:02 pm

Leah snuggled close to his side and smiled to herself. "I don't need you to take me home, babe... I've got magic in my veins. I don't even have to travel. Ever heard of teleporting?" She questioned, arching a brow. "Unless you just want the trill of cuddling with a naked demi-god," She mumbled, yawning a bit.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:12 pm

''Teleporing? Wow, that's cool...'', Paris murmured softly, and pulled her closer to his chest... ''If you won't burn me in my sleep, I would like to sleep with a beautiful girl cuddling by my side''
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:41 pm

Leah smirked to herself and laughed gently. "As long as I don't have any nightmares, I should be fine," She nodded. "Then again... Titus doesn't know where I am," She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 7 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:58 pm

Paris rooled his eyes slight as she mentioned Titus. ''You know... You could just use something that mortals use often, mobile... Just text him something.'', he pointed out with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:08 am

Leah smirked and leaned up, pecking his lips. "Smart ass," She teased. She got up and stretched her arms above her head. She walked to where her pile of clothes were and dug out her cellphone. She sat on the edge of the bed and sent him a simple text saying she would be home in the morning. She set her phone onto the side table and crawled back into bed with Paris, pulling a blanket up over them. "I'm tired," She yawned.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:19 am

Paris smirked and watched as she got up and walked across his room. He sat up as she sat on the edge of the bed, and kissed her shoulder softly. He leaned back on the bed, and wrapped his arm around her as she pulled the blanket over them. ''Just relax... I'm here by your side'', he murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:22 am

Leah curled close to him and laced their legs together. Even if their sex had been rough, It was different. He was different. Maybe that was she liked him. Did she like him...? No... This was just part of the plan. She nodded to his words and sighed, closing her eyes and relaxing in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:34 am

Paris smirked softly, feeling ehr relaxing into his arms. He kissed her temple gently, and whispered softly, ''Have nice dreams, Leah...'', then he closed his eyes too, allwoing his senses to slow down as he went fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 7 EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:48 am

Leah slept soundly. However, she did awaken before him. And, when she did, she was quick to slip from his arms and get dressed. She watched him sleeping and smiled a bit to herself. She kissed his temple, then took his phone. She put her number into it and left her contact information open on his phone so he would see it when he looked. She then vanished from the room and sighed, sitting on Helena's bed next to a sleeping Titus. She knew she shouldn't leave him like that so early, but she didn't want to risk herself getting too attached to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7