Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]

Go down 
+2
Leah Olympe
Paris De Chambord
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:19 pm

Adam walked to the kitchen with a small pout... No. He wouldn't discuss with her about that same topic again. Arianne could look a lot like him, but she didn't get that from him... She was just like Meg on that department... That was what Adam thought so he could have a good night of sleep. ''What? You thought he was gay?'', he furrowed his brows, ''He's just too shy... But I wouldn't be surprised if he was, seeing the way you treat him'', he teased with a smirk, and walked towards the fridge, looking for some snack.

Paris wrapped his arm around her as she leaned into him, ''I wasn't talking only about the view...'', Paris murmured next to her ear, ''I'm pretty sure you're sociopath boyfriend doesn't tell you how beautiful you are'', he pointed out softly as he tilted his head to her side.
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:36 pm

Megara giggled softly and walked behind him, wrapping her arms around his middle. "The way I treat him? Pft... I treat him like the little prince he is," She smiled cutely. She moved around him and smiled up at him. "Baby... You have to admit. Jasper is better than those fuckers who only used her for her body," She pointed out. "He's sweet and he treats her right," She mumbled.

---

Leah smiled out at the skyline. But, at his words, she frowned a bit. She didn't like thinking about what Titus didn't do for her. She didn't need those things. She just liked sex. Sex with him was amazing -- why would she complain that he didn't compliment her? She shrugged her shoulders and looked up to him. "You keep complimenting me like you're trying to steal me away," She murmured, arching a brow and smiling playfully at him.

Arianne came back into the living room and pursed her lips, seeing her brother and Titus' girlfriend. "So... Does Titus know you're out on a date?" She asked, arching a brow. Leah looked over at her and pursed her lips.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:00 am

''Haven't you read.... All french princes in this realm were gay'', Adam scoffed lightly, and wrapped his arms around her waist, as she turned around. He didn't like the words 'fuckers', 'used'and 'body' on some sentence about his daughter. He sighed and leaned back, pinching the brigde of his nose. ''Meg, please, dear... Don't talk about Arianne like this, okay?'', he asked with soft eyes asn he rubbed her arms softly, ''He's sweet and treats her right... But I'm afraid if there will be a day when they breaky up, and our daughter would be in pieces...'', he mumbled quietly.

Paris smirked down to her, ''Maybe I'm trying to steal you for me...'', he mumbled with a small smirk, and leaned down to kiss her.... But Arianne always had the perfect timing, hadn't she? He leaned his head back, and rolled his eyes towards his older sister. ''Nope, he doesn't, and unless you want to see me dead, you shouldn't tell anyone about this'', he blinked his eyes innocently.
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:13 am

Megara pouted at him. She'd always had a tongue. She couldn't help what she said a lot of the time. But, she knew she should use tamer words about Ari around Adam. "Baby... I'm just telling you the truth," She sighed. "I love you... I love Arianne even more... Jasper is the best one for her," She murmured. "Sure, if he hurts her, she'll be broken up worse than I was," She mumbled, making a face at the idea.

Arianne pursed her lips and rolled her eyes. "Yeah, yeah..." she shrugged it off. "Just be careful, Paris," She sighed, then walked into the kitchen where her parents where. "So... I'll be back in the morning," she said quietly.

--

Leah chewed her bottom lip, then looked back up at Paris with a shy smile. "Are you sure you want this...? I don't want Titus to hurt you," She said quietly and brought her hands up to caress his neck. She leaned up on her toes and kissed his lips once gently before nuzzling his nose against hers.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 12:52 am

''Let's hope we'll never see that day coming'', Adam mumbled quietly, kissing meg's forehead tenderly. ''But if that happens, we'll be there for her... She won't face it all alone'', he nodded quietly, and pulled her closer to him, into a tender hug. He turned his blue hues at Arianned as she walked in, and smirked, but as soon she talked she would be back in the morning, his smile faded. ''I don't like when you spend the night out from home...'', he said quietly. ''Where Jasper is taking you tonight?'', he asked softly. He didn't want to play the over protective father, but he couldn't help asking.

Paris kissed her softly, and smirked as he felt her lips against his again, ''By this you mean you want to go out with more date with me...'', he asked quietly, as his hands slid to her sides, and rested respectfully upon her hips.
Back to top Go down
Megara De Chambord

Megara De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:08 am

Megara smirked under her breath when Adam quickly questioned Ari. Arianne crossed her arms behind her back and shrugged. "We're staying at his house... Rose is at Kida's talking about the baby, and I think Liam is having sex with Helena tonight... I'm not sure," She shrugged. "But, we're watching a movie at the Riders," She nodded, smiling. Meg couldn't help but laugh, considering their daughter was far too much like herself when it came to her joking. "Arianne... you know your father lives in this delusional little bubble that teenagers don't have sex," She pointed out quietly. Arianne smiled sweetly. "Don't worry, Daddy... I don't want you to be a granddad any sooner than you have to be," she said quietly and pecked his cheek.

--

Leah smiled a bit and shrugged her shoulders. She leaned back on the window and pulled him closer to her. She wasn't used to the respectful touches he gave her. She brought his lips back to hers and kissed him deeply. "I like you, Paris..." She said gently. "There are a lot of things I would love to do with you... But, dates are good," She giggled softly.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:59 am

Adam rolled his eyes at their statments, and cupped Ari's cheeks gently as he spoke, ''Just tell me you won't be alone at his house... I'm trusting you won't lie to me, Ari'', Adam murmurd softly, and he turned his piercing hues to her violet ones.

Paris felt a little light-headed as she pulled him closer to her like that, but he wasn't complaining at all... He kissed her as deeply, and tore his lips from hers as his lungs asked for some air, ''Can you tell me anything you would like to do to me?'', he asked with a small crooked smile, as he held her still against the window.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:10 am

Arianne turned her brown hues up to him and bit her bottom lip. "Daddy..." She started, then glanced at Meg. Megara gave her a look that told her to just tell him the truth. Arianne sighed. "We will be alone... We usually are alone... But... Jasper's a good boy, Daddy... We share the same bed, but he's the most respectful boy I have ever met," She assured him quietly.

--

Leah smirked and hummed a sound of liking as he held her there against the window. She stood up on her toes and up to his ear. "Only things that would be fun behind a locked door," she murmured into his ear before kissing against his jaw gently with a playful smile on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Adam De Chambord

Adam De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:28 am

Adam sighed quietly, glad he had learned to control his temper a little better after all those years... He also had learned that the more he pushed her away from the boy, he was pushing her away from him actually. ''He better kep respectful, or else I'll cut his hands, and make sure he won't be able to spread his seed anymore'', he smirked to himself and kissed her forehead... ''You look beautiful by the way, baby girl'', he mumbled.

Paris gasped quietly, and felt his blood warming as she whispered into his ear, and kissed his jaw like that... ''Would you tell your boyfriend.... if I lock you in my room?'', he asked quietly and he dared to slid his hands down on her thights.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:42 am

Arianne smiled sheepishly at her fathers words and closed her eyes when he kissed her forehead. "Trust me... If you ever met half of the guys I was with before Jasper, you would worship the ground Jazzy walks on," Ari mumbled. "Thank you, Daddy," She said before kissing his cheek. "I love you," she reminded him, close to his ear with a gentle smile on her lips.

--

Leah smirked, feeling his hands on her thighs. She was shorter than him, so she knew he was having to reach down to even touch that low. "I can keep secrets," she whispered into his ear with a smirk on her lips still.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:54 am

''Let's pretend those guys never happened into your life, okay?'', Adam said with a face and smirked blissifully as she said she loved him, ''I love you too, baby girl'', he kissed her cheek, and leaned back, ''I suppose that gentleman is going to pick you up here...'', he rose an eyebrow.

Paris closed his eyes, his nose nuzzling softly at the crook of her neck as she whispered softly, again. He kissed her shoulder softly, and leaned back, ''C'mon... this way'', he said quietly as he led her to his room. He locked the door behind him, and turned his gaze back to her, trying to act as normal as possible. ''So, the door is locked...'', he pursed his lips slightly, and leaned towards her, to kiss her lips deeply, but softly at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:09 am

Arianne giggled softly and nodded. "I've been trying to do that for years, Daddy," she said softly, her bracelets clanking on her arm a bit as she brushed her hair back behind her ears -- the bracelets that concealed her wrists. "Yeah... He'll be here in a min--" she paused, feeling her hip vibrate. She pulled out her cell phone from her jeans pocket and smiled. "He's here," she said with excitement in her tone. "Have a good time, sweetheart," Meg said gently and kissed her temple. Arianne smiled and nodded, then hurried out to the elevator.

--

Leah followed after Paris with a small smirk playing on her lips. He was really this easy? A part of her was relieved that this wouldn't take much effort for her to get him even more hooked on her. As she went into his room, she looked around before letting her eyes come back to him. She giggled, seeing how he was trying to be calm. He was obviously still a virgin -- a fact that amused her. As he came to kiss her, she stood up on her toes and returned his kiss.

However, she didn't like the height difference. She kept the kiss connected as she maneuvered them over to his dresser and hopped up onto it, putting them at eye level. She smiled against the kiss and spread her legs to pull him in between to allow him to be closer to her. Her hands rested on his hips as she kissed his lips.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:24 am

''Just....'', his words died in his mouth. He was going to say, 'just don't do anything I wouldn't....', but there was just a few things he wouldn't do. He pursed his lips as he wrapped his arm around Meg's waist, ''You sure she'll be alright with him?'', he mumbled quietly.

Paris smirked slightly as she walked them towards the dresser, he helped her backing her against it. But he frowned, she wouldn't be comfortable at that position. So he wrapped her legs around his waist, and walked them towards his bed, where he rested her softly. He pulled his lips from hers for a brief moment, just to catch some air to his lungs and then he turned his lips back to hers again, kissing her tenderly, and he caressed her hips softly.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:31 am

Megara sighed and slid her arms around his middle, then kissed his cheek gently. "Baby... Jasper is the best thing to happen to Arianne. Just like you were to me," She said quietly.

--

Leah laughed gently as they moved yet again over to the bed. She returned his kiss and groaned softly, liking how softly he touched her. She could tell his lungs needed a break. She broke their kiss and instead kissed along his jaw and neck. "You're a virgin... right?" She whispered, smirking against his neck. One of her hands slid along his abdomen, and then down the front of his jeans where she rubbed her palm against the outline of his member.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:39 am

''Awe... Aren't you cute?'', Adam mumbled softly, and leaned down to kiss her lips softly. ''You were the best thing that happened to me too'', he murmured softly at her lips, and walked them back to the living room. ''Where's Paris and the demi-god girl?'', Adam asked, furrowing his brows as he saw no sight of the teens on the room.

Paris groaned quietly, not liking the fact he needed to get his lips apart from her. He closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of her lips trailing down on his neck. ''Was I that obvious?'', he said with a husky voice, and gasped quietly as he felt her hand down on his member... He was hardening at the simple touch of her hand against him, even with his clothes on.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 6:46 am

Megara looked around for Paris and pouted. "Maybe we scared off Leah..." she sighed. "You should take me out," She declared, smiling at him. "C'mon. We haven't gone out to dinner in forever," She pouted cutely at him.

--

Leah smirked and shrugged. "I was just guessing," She admitted, which meant that he walked right into that one. She giggled and nuzzled her nose to his jaw. "Mm... You're getting stiff already?" She giggled softly and slid her hands back up his chest, pulling his shirt with her hands. "Sit up," She instructed, gently pushing him to do so. She maneuvered him to sit on the edge of the bed and then crawled off of him. She kissed his lips before sitting onto the ground on her knees. She smirked up at him and unbuckled his pants, tugging them down. She leaned over and kissed the member she could see trying to stand against the fabric of his boxers. Her tongue slid out and brushed along the fabric, running the full length of his member with her eyes locked up on his.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:01 am

''Maybe he took the girl back to where she belonged'', he shrugged and arched his borw playfull at his wife pout... ''And where do you want to go, Mrs. De Chambord?'', he smiled down at her.

Paris wasn't able to answer to her question... He only blushed slightly, and let a small, nervous laugh out as he felt her hand tugging his shirt off. He helped her without thinking twice and sat up as she told him. His eyes were locked into hers, catching every of her moves around him. He kissed her softly as she sat in front of him, and he kept his groan down on his chest as he found he liked to see her in that position more than he would admit to her. He lift his hips up, helping her with his pants, and this time he didn't supress the groan that left his lips as she kissed his stiffed member. He leaned back on his hands, and arched his head back as he felt her warm tongue through the fabric of his boxers. ''You're the devil...'', he mumbled with a faint smirk as he locked his eyes with hers.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:10 am

"The new french place!" Meg answered quickly, grinning now. "The fancy one. Since you just love spending money," She teased.

--

Leah smirked at his words. Yes, actually... Or at least, his daughter. She mused to herself. She gently tugged his boxers down, freeing his erect member and smirked to herself. "Happy to see me?" She questioned playfully. She then took a hold of his member and started to stroke him as her lips placed gentle kisses on his hips as she rubbed her thumb gently against his tip. "Never had someone else do this, huh?" She mumbled, seeing how well he reacted to her. She leaned up and ran her tongue against the tip of his member playfully.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:40 pm

Adam made a face at her tease... ''Haha... I didn't know that wanting the best for you and the kids meant I loved spending money...'', he chuckled and shook his head. ''Call the elevator, I'll get our jackets'', he kissed her temple and walked to their room to get those coat... ''Are you ready, love?'', he murmured next to her ear as he put her jacket on her.

Paris chewed his bottom lip nervously and lift his hips once more to help her get his erection free. He smirked slightly, and groaned softly as she stroke him like that, and placed more kisses in his already warm skin. He shook his head slowly, his eyes never loosing her from his sight, and then he groaned again, louder than before but still quietly as she ran her tongue against his tip... ''Gods, this feel awesome...'', he mumbled to himself, and bit his lipsas he closed his eyes slowly.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:02 pm

Megara smirked as she slid on her shoes and waited on him. Pulling on her jacket, she smiled a bit. "Ready, love," shs said quietly, nodding her head.

--

Leah kept her light hues on his face and smirked, a shiver running along her spine at the sound of his groan. She took his tip in between her lips and started to suck, her hand stroking the rest of his length. After a moment, she took him fully into her mouth and started to bob her head, her eyes never leaving his face. She slid her hand down to grip his balls and massage them sensually as her tongue skillfully pleasured the veins and tip of his member with every chance it got.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 7:20 pm

Paris panted heavily as she started bobbing her head, and looked down to her. He met her eyes, and his own lit up as she made him groan a few more times. She knew what she was doing, and she was good at it... He pursed his bottom lip, and lfit his hips towards her slowly. He didn't want to push on her, but he wanted to get more of that feeling.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 8:21 pm

Leah hummed a soft groan as she felt his hips lift up towards her, urging her to take more of him into her mouth. She obliged. She pulled her hair out of her way and used one hand to hold his member still before she carefully slid his full length into her mouth, sheathing it completely. She wasn't ashamed that she could that, either. She went back to bobbing her head before taking him into her throat a few more times. As she pulled him from her mouth, her teeth very gently slid up the skin. Her teeth were sharper than normal -- something she'd gotten from her father -- so she had to be extremely careful with Paris. She pulled him from her mouth with an audible pop! noise. She smirked at him as her hand took over for her mouth and stroked him. She leaned back over and ran her tongue along his length before smirking up at him.

She got up then and straddled his lap. She leaned to him and kissed his lips slowly and deeply -- lustfully. "Touch me," She whimpered softly, rolling her hips against his lap. Of course, her dress left her thighs exposed and only put her panties as the barricade between his stiff member and her warmth.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 9:20 pm

Paris gasped quietly, seeing Leah taking him fully.... His eyelids fluttered, and he arched his head back, getting lost into the feeling of feeling her skilled mouth. He smirked to himself, and looked down to her again... That was his first time, and it was great so far... he would never imagine that his day would end like that. She knew how to mess with a man, that was obvious by the way she looked up to him as she ran her teeth along his stiff, the feeling was more incredible than he would imagine. So when she straddled his lap, he kissed her with the same urge she was kissing him. He groaned against her lips as the whisper, and then his hands went from resting softly on her thights to slid up to her body, beneath her dress. He tried to memorize her shapes with his hands as he kissed down on her neck, sucking a few times down on her skin... He wasn't sure how to act, and his lips got a little shy as his fingers met her breasts... He took a sharpy breath and cupped her perfect breasts into his hands as he nippled her shoulder softly. It was hard to think clearly when he was nervous to please her, and having her warmth so close to his hard member.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 11:05 pm

Leah closed her eyes and chewed her bottom lip as she felt his shy hands move along her skin. She gave an encouraging groan as he caressed her breasts and bit her shoulder. "Just relax..." She whispered, close to his ear. She took one of his hands and slid it down her abdomen and down the front of her panties to cup the damp fabric. "See what you do?" She whispered, smirking a bit. She rolled her hips towards his hand and hummed a sound of pleasure, liking the bit of relief she got by having his palm to rub against.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 9:04 am

Paris had never felt like that before... Sure he had acess to websites, and magazines... But he didn't care much about them, because he knew that wasn't like doing it for real, and he was right when he thought like that. he let a small, breahtless chuckle out as she told him to relax... Like that was possible to have a such hot girl straddling his hips. He closed his eyes and did what he knew he was good at. He kissed her neck slowly and sensually as she slid his hand down to her body. He groaned at his kisses, as he felt her curves under his palm... Once he reached her panties, he groaned, feeling the damp fabric... ''Damn, girl... You're wet'', he mumbled sensually and rubbed his palm against her. Wanting to hear more of those pleasure sounds leaving her lips, he turned the fabric of her panties to the side and rubbed his palm directly to her sensitive skin. He groaned lowly as he slid his finger along her wet slit, and then entered his finger inside her warm and wet entrance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next