Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]

Go down 
+2
Leah Olympe
Paris De Chambord
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:55 pm

Paris chuckled softly, and didn't take his arm from her frame, liking of how close she was against him. ''Yeah...That's kinda of sad'', he mumbled with a small smirk, and tilted his head. ''If you want, I could teach you how to drive... You saw I'm not so bad on it'', he chuckled again.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:01 pm

"Really?" Leah mused, looking up at him with a small smirk. "Maybe. I'll think about it," She giggled a bit. "Then again... why are you so eager to be so kind to a complete stranger? I could break your heart," she pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:10 pm

Paris looked down and turned his blue hues up to her with a small smirk. ''I don't know... You're not so strange after all, you're from the same realm as my mom, I know more of your culture than many people around us...'', he pointed out, ''Besides... You reap what you sow. Daddy went on misery a couple of years because he was a truly jerk when he was a couple of years older than me'', he mumbled softly, tilting his head to the side slightly.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:15 pm

Leah nodded. It was true -- she had always gone back and forth between this realm and the next, spending time with her father and then coming in and visiting the boarding school to see Titus. She found the world hopping interesting, especially since she had learned how to control it. "Mm... So, you take after your father?" She teased, smiling a bit. "Where are we going next?" She asked, moving out of his embrace and strolling around.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:23 pm

''I'm not as jerk as him... Mom taught me better!'', he smirked softly, and payed for their time on the karting. He put his hands on the pocktes of his jacket, and watched as she strolled around, walking next to her... ''Hmm, I was thinking of taking a walk on the park... There is one near here, and we could walk over there...'', he mumbled softly.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 10:31 pm

"That sounds like fun," Leah said gently, shrugging her shoulders. She didn't really care. She knew this boy was as important to the plan as Arianne was, and he was already putty in her hands. A part of her was enjoying the 'date' anyway. Titus didn't take her on dates. She walked outside and smiled a bit, feeling the warm spring breeze brush over her skin. "Actually... Hold on," She mumbled, walking over to his car and picking up her bag. She walked into the bathroom and came back out with a soft, short cotton dress on -- much more comfortable the uniform they had her wear for school.

Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 3 Montblanc+Charity+Cocktail+party+_wLFp0HCN-hl
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 11:11 pm

Paris frowned slightly as she asked for him to hold on, and as she walked towards his car he unlocked the door for her, so she could get her bag. ''Hmm, okay... I'll wait here'', he said quietly as she turned around to go to the bathroom, and folded his arms upon his chest, as he waited for her... Sure she needed to do something that girls did on bathroom, like retouching their make-up and that stuff. As she walked back, he grinned softly, ''Wow... You look great on this dress''
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 11:35 pm

Leah smiled a bit and shrugged her shoulders, spinning around and playing with the hem of her dress a bit. "Thanks," she nodded, then hooked her messenger bag on her shoulder. She walked outside with him and chewed on her bottom lip as she looked around. She wasn't completely used to this town yet, so she wasn't sure where they were headed. "You lead the way... I have no idea where anything is," She laughed softly.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 11:58 pm

Paris watched as she spinned around, and gave her his arm so she could wrapped her arm around his as they walked. ''There's no problem... You'll get used with all these places.... Well, at least if you stay around... You're not leaving so soon, are you?'', he asked quietly, not liking the idea that she could be away from Seattle again. He liked her, he didn't know why, but he was enjoying the idea of having her as a friend...
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 12:08 am

Leah looked over at him with a slightly curious gaze as he questioned whether she would be around or not. "I dunno... I guess I just need to find a reason to stick around," She shrugged, smiling a bit. She laughed softly and looked around some more, her arm looped with his just to appease him.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 11:41 am

''Making new friends would be a good reason so you would stick around?'', he asked with a small smile, and tilted his head as he walked them to the park, ''Is your boyfriend new in city too?'', he wanted to know. Sure he was flirting with her, but he wasn't oblivious at the fact she had a boyfriend, he just didn't care about it at all.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 1:45 pm

"Titus?" Leah questioned, arching a brow. "Well... He was little when he was little, he was sent to a boarding school. He's just recently come back home," she explained, shrugging her shoulders. "He doesnt really care where he is," she said quietly. "Youre pretty dumb, you know... Flirting with a demi-gods girlfriend. I mean, he hurts me. I cant imagine what he would do to you."
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:43 pm

''Ouch....'', Paris made a face, pretending he was ofended... And inwardly, he truly was. He didn't like when people called him dumb, he was smart, that Titus guy could be strong,but he was faster than him, he was pretty sure. ''He can't do anything to me... If I'm right, this Titus guy can have muscle, but lacks brain...'', he rose his eyebrow in a playful way, ''So you know him from the boarding school, I suppose''
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 6:52 pm

"Oh, don't get offended," Leah scoffed, seeing how he was hurt by her words. "I'm saving your ass. He's Hercules son. His legs are as strong as everything else on him, so he can run faster than you would imagine," she muttered. "I'll admit, I'm the brains usually, but he's not stupid," She shook her head. "But, really. I don't want him to hurt you," She said gently, then held out her arm to show him the same hand-shaped bruise she'd shown to Damon. However, she showed him how she could hide it with her magic. "See? You don't want that times a hundred, do you?" she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 8:09 pm

''Wait, wait... Hercules' son?? Helena doesn't have any brother!'', he frowned, and shook hsi head. ''Being his son, or not, I'm smarter.. Meg's my mom, and she's smarter than him. He shrugged slightly, and looked down to her with a small smirk as she said she didn't want him to get hurt. He frowned as he saw the bruise on her arm, and gently tightened slid his arm to wrap her waist... ''I would never hurt a lady... Mom taught me that right too... Ari was the one who took dad's temper, not me'', he said quietly. He didn't know why he was so caring about her, as she said before, thay had just met... She's a completely stranger to him, but maybe, since she was there with him, on date, he got attached to her... Well, at least when he was around to her.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 8:13 pm

Leah looked at him from under her lashes and bit the inside of her cheek slightly. "Mm... Well, I'm sorry to hear your fathers temper got passed down at all," She mumbled, shrugging her shoulders. However, she did not shy away from his embrace. Pushing him away was not the best way to get him to trust her. If he fell for her, she'd have him wrapped around her finger.

As they got to the park, she smiled a bit, seeing the kids were being taken home by their parents as the sunset approached. Leah moved out of his grasp and over to the swing set. She tugged one of the swings and watched how it moved. "Strange... People sit on these for fun?" She questioned, looking over at him.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:34 pm

''Yep... A little advice... Don't hurt Jazz, or any of her friends... Or else you'll face the beast!'', he chuckled slightly, and took in a deep breath as they walked into the park. He liked the scent of the trees, and the dirt... Why he liked that, he wasn't very sure. He let her go, and watched with an amused smirk as she studied the swing... ''C'mon... I'll show ya!'', he chimed, and took her hand gently, making her seat on one... The swung her once, and as she swung back to him, he murmured next to her ear... ''It's sad you haven't try one of these'', he smirked, and gave her more impulse.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:37 pm

Leah sat onto the swing as he guided her to do so and bit her bottom lip. As she was swung, she squeaked slightly, not used to the feeling of her stomach dropping a bit. However, it was his soft voice next to her ear that distracted her from that feeling. "Well... They didn't have these where I'm from," She pouted in her defense.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:51 pm

Paris chuckled lightly, ''Now you get the fun part of it?'', he asked with a boyish smile and swung her a few more times before he sat on the other swing, and motioned himself... ''C'mon, let's see who can get higher?'', he asked, ''I can show you how to get more impulse'', he pointed out and showed her how she could swing by herself.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 11:59 pm

Leah looked over at him and smiled a bit, her gaze playful at his challenge. "Alright," She nodded, laughing a bit. "You're betting against a demi-god. Keep that in mind," She reminded him, smirking a bit. She followed his instruction and had the act done perfectly in a matter of a moment. She pushed her legs and smirked, swinging higher in the air and laughing as her hair got in her face. As her stomach started to drop though, it did actually scare her, simply because she didn't know how to react. Losing her focus, she let go of the metal chains and yelped as she went out of the seat and out a few feet in the air before falling onto the ground and rolling. "Nng..." She pouted, staring up at the sky now, in slight pain. "Don't worry... i'll heal in a minute," she gave a sheepish smile. "I guess you won that one..." She mumbled. "What do you get for winning?" She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 7:51 pm

Paris laughed lightly, as he swung higher and higher on the air. He was used to this, he had lost the counts of how many times he asked Meg to take him to the park, so he could swing and play with other kids. He loved the feeling on his stomach, which made him laugh like a little boy. His laugh died when he saw going out from her seat, and landing on the ground in a not gracefully manner. He went out from his seat right after, not in that clumsy way, but that wasn't of his best landings... He fell by her side, ''Are you alright?'', as she smiled, he smiled too, remembering she was a demi-god, so she would be just fine in a couple of minutes. He laid by her side, and stared at the sky until she called for him. ''Hmm... Lemme think'', he mumbled and smirked as he leaned over and kissed her lips softly. ''Hmm, best prize ever...'', he mumbled with a small grinn at his lips and leaned over, closing his eyes. He wanted to keep in his memory how her lips felt against his. He knew his move was cheesy, and all... But it wasn't everyday you could get a kiss from a demi-god.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 9:47 pm

Leah's eyes went a bit wide as she felt him kissing her. She wasn't used to such a gentle kiss. Then again, Jasper kissed like that, too. Sweet, soft, and tender. She blinked a few times and bit her bottom lip before turning her blue hues over to him. She leaned over and turned his chin to place a kiss on his lips in return, closing her eyes slowly. His lips were soft, too. She leaned back and looked at him with a small smile. "Wanted to make sure you got the full worth out of your prize," She mumbled, laying back on the ground now.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 10:17 pm

Paris felt his chin being turned, and he didn't have time to understand what was happening. He only felt her lips against his again. He caressed her cheek softly, as he kissed her back softly. He leaned towards her, and smile crookedly as he saw her smile. ''Hm, your boyfriend is lucky for kissing those lips'', he hummed quietly, and bit his lips as he sat straight, staring at the sunset. No, this couldn't be happening... He was falling for this girl? Maybe he was, maybe she was the crush of month?
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 10:34 pm

"Kisses my lips?" Leah scoffed a bit. "More like bruises," She shook her head. She watched as he sat up and leaned up on her elbows. "What's on your mind, Paris?" She asked gently, tilting her head. She could tell he was lost in thought.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 10:54 pm

''Nothing...'', he murmured, looking back at her, ''I was just staring at the sunset... It's beautiful, isn't it?'', he pointed out with a light smile, and turned his gaze back to the sun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next