Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]

Go down 
+2
Leah Olympe
Paris De Chambord
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:53 pm

"Mm... Karting? Like, the little car things that go on a track?" Leah asked, unsure. "I've never done that before... but, sure," She nodded. She walked back to her table and picked up her jacket. She pulled it on, then looked back towards him. "So. Are we walking there?" she mused.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:08 pm

''Well, there is a time for everything...'', Paris mumbled with a wink and walked towards his table, to gather his stuff. He put his bag over his shoulder, and held her hand carefully, afraid that she could burn him with her warmth again. ''Hmm, nope... Ari likes to come school with Jazz or Stefan, I have my own car...'', he mumbled with a small smirk as they approached to the scandalous yellow lamborghini gallardo parked next to the library. ''Ladies first?'', he tilted his head, opened the door for her.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 9:19 pm

Leah smiled a bit and nodded, following him out with her hand holding his. She even interlaced their fingers. As they approached the bright yellow car, she was looking around for a different vehicle. But, as he stopped there and spoke up, she blinked a few times, eyeing the car. "....Oh my god," She whispered under her breath with a small, excited giggle. "I like cars," she mumbled, actually blushing a bit as she got into the car. She composed herself and smoothed out her outfit as she sat there, trying to not rub down the entire interior of the car. "I give you props on the car," she admitted, biting down on her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:12 pm

Paris mumbled quietly, seeing the way she sat there into the car. He put his bag behind his seat, and looked at her, ''Well, this is what I got on my birthday for being a good boy the last year'', he smirked and started the engine. He only needed to place his foot on the accelerator, and the car did almost all the rest. ''Daddy owns the modeling agency downtown... He gets a lot of money sponsoring those skinny models'', he shrugged with a small smirk... ''You're Hermes' daughter, right? How about your mom?''
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:21 pm

Leah fiddled with her hands, aching to memorize the leather in the car. But, she was good at restraining herself. "Hm? Oh, my mother?" She asked quietly, looking over at him with her bright blue eyes. "A-- Tanya... She was a just a human girl in Seattle here, and Daddy came down and well... Poof, here I am," She laughed slightly.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:37 pm

Paris looked at her, ''From Seattle hmm... My parents are from other realms too... Actually, if they hadn't sent into Seattle, Ari and I wouldn't be born'', he chuckled quietly... ''Mom knows a lot of Greek mythology... She's from the same realm as your dad'', he pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:55 pm

Right. Your mother would be my Aunt, Leah almost said. But, she kept her mouth shut and merely smiled. "I've heard about all of that from Hercules," she smiled. "I don't get to see my dad. He kind of disowned me," She brushed it off. "For the record...? I'm glad your parents got sent here," She said. She wouldn't be there, either, if her father hadn't sent in Megara and Hercules.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:02 am

Paris gace her a sympathetic smile, ''I see... Mom said Hermes didn't care much about their children... He just went down to Earth, to mess around with the women, and went back to Olympia as if he did nothing wrong.'', he pursed his lips as parked his car. ''Haha... Of course you glad my parents met, or else, you wouldn't have the chance to meet me... Believe me, I'm so much coller than Ari...'', he winked with a smirk, and climbed out from his car, to open the door for her.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 4:37 pm

Leah rolled her eyes as he stated the joy it was to meet him. "Are you?" She questioned, looking up at him with a small smirk on her lips as she climbed out of the car. She looked around and smiled, taking in the place and the sound of the go karts zooming around the track. "So, you've done this before?" She mused, arching a brow.

"Welcome, youngins!" The man at the front entrance called over. "Will you two be in separate karts, or sharing the two seater?" He questioned. Leah looked over at Paris with an arched brow -- her gaze showed she was a bit nervous. Then again, she was never nervous, so why was she now?
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 4:59 pm

''Absolutely!'', Paris smirked slightly, and gently wrapped her arm around his as they walked to the front entrace. ''Yes... Dad taook me here a couple of times, and this would be a place I would take my friends... If I had friends, actually'', he said with a small smile and looked at her as the man called them. He could see she looked nervous, and he didn't thought twice, ''We'll be sharing'', he answered, and smirked softly, ''You don't need to be worried... Mother taught me how to treat a lady properly... Daddy just taught me how to flirt'', he teased with a boyish smile and then walked over the man who was getting their kart ready.

Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 Tumblr_mcjakqH6Jh1rynytv
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 5:14 pm

Leah smiled a bit at the fact that he was so quick to answer the man. She laughed slightly at his words and shook her head. "Well... For the record, your flirting really isn't doing much for me," she said with a shrug. "Macho guys don't do anything for me. What's that boys name? Jasper? He's sweet... I liked him," She nodded, chewing on her bottom lip with a small smile. "You're a bit better looking than him, though," She whispered, like it was a secret. "I think you're like him. You're just trying to impress me," She shrugged.

Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mhouj1ZUrt1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 5:34 pm

Paris rose an eyebrow, thinking she was more interesting since his flirting wasn't working so well, ''At least I got you to talk to me at the library'', he said with a small shrug, and nodded quietly as she talked of Jasper. ''Yep, the guy is my sister's boyfriend... She had been in love for him since forever... But she never had the guts to tell him that'', he said quietly, ''He's a nice guy... And maybe I'm just like him after all, you will only know it for sure if you hang more around me, Leah...''

Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 Tumblr_mdz2gxXlzZ1rwgyiho1_250
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 5:43 pm

"Maybe," Leah mumbled, smirking slightly. She leaned up to him and kissed his cheek. She smiled a bit and then looked towards the man as he guided them to the kart. She took her seat in the passenger side and patted the drivers seat for Paris. "Don't kill me, okay?" She pouted cutely at him before grinning. Leah wasn't one to honestly smile, but her smile now was genuine.

Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mhoux6UXa01qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:10 pm

Paris bit his lip slightly when she kissed his cheek, and leaned towards her as she pulled away from him. he followed the man, and sat on the driver's seat... ''I won't... if you feel scared, just give me a sign, okay?'', he smiled softly, and leaned down to kiss her cheek gently, before starting the kart... The thing was lame compared to his car, but feeling the wind blowing on his face was worth it.

Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 Tumblr_mavprkjioJ1rsxhev
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 6:29 pm

Leah didn't respond to the kiss on her cheek. Honestly, she wasn't sure what it was -- she just sat still. She wasn't used to gentle kisses. "Okay," She said softly and nodded her head. As the car started, she gasped and shied down into her seat, consequently towards him slightly. She bit down on her bottom lip and smiled after a moment, liking how her hair whipped around her face. She giggled and sat up again, her hands scrunching up the fabric of her skirt in excitement a bit.

Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mhouyr14Do1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 7:59 pm

Paris chuckled softly, and bit his lips as he saw Leah leaning closer to him. He looked foward on the track, and made the first curve. He laughed boyish, looking more the teenage boy he was than the flirty teen he played so many time... ''You want me to go faster? I'm sure I can make this thing faster... and funnier!'', he smiled down to her.

Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 Tumblr_m6pvbmd5zq1rro7tt
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:06 pm

Leah smiled and laughed gently as they went around the first curve. She leaned closer to his side, just because of gravity pulling her to do so. She looked up at him at his question and grinned like a young girl, nodding her head. "Sure!" She nodded.

Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mhoufaHq6Y1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:19 pm

Paris laughed softly and used of some of his knowledge on driving to make the kart faster... He was good at driving... Years of playing races onto the playstation helped him to develop his skills... On the next curve he turned it fast, and he could feel the adrenaline running in his veins as the kart got faster on the next circuit.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:29 pm

Leah squealed when they went around the next curve more sharply. She laughed delightedly and curled close to his side in reflex, wrapping her arms around one of his and hugging herself closer to his, like that would protect her. But, she was obviously enjoying the adrenaline.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:44 pm

''You're not afraid anymore'', Paris laughed delighted, seeing her smiling like that. ''I guess I don't need to ask if you're enjoying the ride...'', he said, trying to make his voice a little louder than the kart noise.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:50 pm

Leah laughed softly and rolled her eyes. "Don't get too over-confident. You might kill us!" She said lightly, close to his ear. If she was close enough, she didn't need to be loud. She leaned back and smiled, turning her eyes back onto the track.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 8:55 pm

Paris chuckled lightly, ''Don't worry, babe... I know what I'm doing!'', he said looking at her over his shoulder and smirked as he turned on the next curve as fast as the last one.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:02 pm

Leah laughed and squealed again when they got around the last curve. By then, though, she was a bit dizzy from the curves. So, when the kart stopped and she climbed out, she stumbled a bit, laughing to herself. She leaned on a pillar and smiled, her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Paris De Chambord

Paris De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:29 pm

Paris pouted slightly when the ride was over, but he couldn't deny he had a lot of fun with Leah already. He chuckled softly too as he climbed from the kart, and walked towards leah, as he noticed her stumbling and leaning on a pillar. ''Are you feeling alright?'', he laughed softly, and wrapped one arm around her waist in case she would stumble again.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 9:33 pm

Leah opened her eyes and looked up at him from under her lashes. She smiled a bit and gladly leaned onto his side. "Yeah. Just a little dizzy from all the turns," She shrugged. "I love cars -- It's just, where I'm from, we didn't really get to get out. So, I didn't ever get to go driving fast. Hell, I don't even know how to drive," she laughed, shaking her head. "Sad, right?" She sighed, arching a brow.

Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mhov0cLRg71qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]   Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Among bookshelves... [Tag: Leah]
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next