Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian) Empty
PostSubject: Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian)   Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian) EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:09 am

Liam gasped as he was thrown onto the ground, grunting as he found it harder than expected. It was rough and there were pieces of broken ceiling on the ground. He sat up, startled by everything that happened in the last few minutes. "Fuck...." he whispered, looking around. This wasn't his moms book store. This was the library that everyone went to from school. He got up and stumbled around, bumping into some of the rubble. "Hello?" He called out, then shrunk down, hearing some of the dogs barking outside.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian)   Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian) EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:24 am

Ian cursed quietly, and got up from the ground, helping Stefan right after. He looked around, and saw every of his friends there, and he pursed his lips noticing the brunnete with her bow. He narrowed his eyes at her little speech, and he clenched his fists when Leah showed up, having Paris and Jasper on each shoulder. He walked closer to Stefan, wanting to protect them at the moment the Leah girl snapped her fingers, but then, Stefan wasn't by his side anymore. Hell, he wasn't even at the same place anymore.

He hid from behind one bookshef, and made a small location spell, to check if he was alone in that building. He heard they needed to survive, and that was exactly what he was trying to do. He finally located someone, one floor below him, and he sneaked through the shelves until he could see who it was, if it was friend or enemie. He was walking downstairs when he heard the loud 'hello', and he shook his head. He walked to where he could find Liam, and shook his head, ''You know? It's not wise to call out when we have a bunch of crazy wanting our asses'', he cooed lightly as he walked from behind the rubbles.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian)   Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian) EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:33 am

Liam jumped when he heard someone speak up. He beamed when he saw it was Ian. He liked the twins -- well, at least, this one. Christian didn't come around much. He ran over to the other male, nearly falling on his face from the rubble hindering his ability to run correctly. He nearly tackled the other male in a hug. He let go and smiled at him. "You're alright?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian)   Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian) EmptySat May 11, 2013 3:57 am

Ian blinked a few times, hanging around so much with Stefan made him forget of how clumsy Liam really was. That boy could not only hurt himself, but Ian too. He almost ran away from there to keep his ass safe from falling in any sharp edge, but he found himself smiling as he hugged the other male back... And thanks to his balance, he didn't get them both on the ground... ''I think I am... How about you?'', Ian asked.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian)   Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian) EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:10 am

Liam sighed and laid his head on his shoulder, glad to know he wasn't alone in the horrible situation. "I'm alright... I'm glad you're okay," He sighed in content. "So... What can we do in a library? Books aren't much defense," He pouted.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian)   Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian) EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:22 am

''If you have a good aim, a book can come in handy'', he teased with a smirk and patted his shoulder. ''Maybe we could look for some food, and water...'', he pointed out quietly.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian)   Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian) EmptySat May 11, 2013 4:50 am

"In a library?" He repeated, pouting out his bottom lip. "Jesus... we could just... go out and..." He went over to the window and jumped back, seeing some of the dogs outside. "Nevermind..." He sighed and sat on the ground, rubbing his head. "What do we do... What do we do..." He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian)   Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian) EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:06 am

Ian shrugged and looked around, ''Maybe... Who knows what we could find in a library'', he murmured, and rose his eyebrow seeing him jumping back. He looked down and saw the dogs fighting for a piece of something. ''We could find another way out... Or just wait for the dogs be gone, so we could find the others... Or explore the site'', he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian)   Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian) EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:23 am

"Roof," Liam suggested. "I've seen those movies... We could roof jump or something!" He suggested. "Though... we'd have to be really careful... since some of these buildings could fall at any minute," He sighed. "We could try to sneak out of the back, though... There's a building near by that I saw... It looked better than any of these other buildings.. Maybe its safe," He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian)   Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian) EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:32 am

''Nope, roof is out of question... Because those buildings and you could fall at any minute'', he mumbled, and nodded at his other suggestion, ''We could try the back door then... Anything is better than those rabid dogs on the front yard'', he smirked, and leaned his hand to help him getting up.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian)   Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian) EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:38 am

Liam smiled sheepishly, then sighed and nodded. "Alright..." He took his hand and stood up. He walked around to the back entrance and pushed the door open. Thankfully, it was abandoned alleyways. "Sweet," He smiled to himself and kept Ian's hand with his own as he walked towards the building he'd seen earlier.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian)   Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian) EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:54 am

Ian coughed as they walked outside the building, and looked around, to get sure they were alone. He let go of Liam's hand and pulled him against the wall. ''Shh, hold on a sec...'', he murmured and did the same location spell as before... He reached farther, and except for them and the dogs, he could sense somebody not so far... He was almost sure it was a pair too, and according to the pattern, they could find some of their friends. ''This way...'', he murmured and looked down at his hand upon Liam's chest, ''Uh, I think I found some muscles over there'', he smirked, and held his hand again. ''Stay close to me, and please... Try to not stumble over me'', he mumbled, and started moving.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian)   Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian) EmptySat May 11, 2013 6:04 am

Liam looked down to his hand on his chest and blushed slightly. He bit his bottom lip and looked back at Ian from under his lashes. He smirked and took his hand, then shook his head and chuckled softly. "I work out," He mumbled. "I'll try my best," He sighed and kept close to the other, holding his hand firmly. "So... Where are we going exactly?" He questioned, pursing his lips.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian)   Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian) EmptySat May 11, 2013 10:04 am

Ian smirked slightly, and looked forward, his spell always strong to locate that another couple. ''Shh... I don't know where we're going, exactly'', he mumbled quietly, and tugged Liam behind him among the ruins. ''We're going to school, pal'', he chuckled as he looked back at Liam, and walked towards the school grounds.
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian)   Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian) EmptySun May 12, 2013 5:29 pm

"H-help me....!" A girl's voice cries, loud enough for both of the boys to hear her. Katrina sat on top of the brick wall between the rabid dogs and the safe side. However, the grounds between the two wasn't as balanced. The dogs nearly bit her legs several of times while the safer side was way too far down for her to jump without spraining her ankles. She looked around frantically, her messy ebony hair flying around her face and tears streaming down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian)   Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian) EmptySun May 12, 2013 5:37 pm

Liam smiled a bit, chuckling softly at the mention of school in a situation like this. However, he paused when he heard someone crying out. Like his father, he did not just stand by when he heard someone -- especially a female -- in distress, even if there was nothing he could do. He let go of Ian's hand and took off, adrenaline helping to keep him up. What if it was Rose or Ari or Helena or Lizzy or Elena? He would do anything for any of them.

He ran until he came across the girl he'd heard. He could hear the dogs snapping and growling at her. "H-Hey! C'mon. Jump down. I'll catch you!" He called up to her, having no reason to believe choosing the dogs would be the better choice for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian)   Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian) EmptySun May 12, 2013 5:59 pm

Ian paused too when they were able to hear someone crying, not because of the crying and screaming, but because it appeared from nowhere. He frowned, and oursed his lips... This could be a trap, or maybe Leah was bringing more people into the bigger trap. ''Liam!'', he hissed quietly, and ran after the boy. ''Always playing the hero...'', he mumbled under his breath. Once he found the girl, he only needed a look to know he had never seen the girl before... Not at school, r the places they used to hang out... But she seemed to be in danger, maybe she could be just another victim like them... ''Don't worry... We'll catch you'', he called also, looking up to her at the wall.
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian)   Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian) EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:16 pm

Kat gasped when she looked over at the two boys. She looked down to them, the drop looking more further down. "I-I-I... don't know..." She mumbles before yelping as one of the dogs almost bit a piece of her leg off. She slowly moved her legs so they were facing away from the dogs and towards Liam and Ian instead. She was hesistant to jump but she quickly jumped when one of the dogs almost managed to get where she was.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian)   Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian) EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:20 pm

Liam gave her a reassuring smile and gladly held out his arms. He moved towards the wall as she jumped and tried his best to catch her. Of course, he wasn't good on his own two feet. He grunted as he fell back, making sure to catch her in his arms and keep her from hitting the ground. He groaned a bit, sore now from falling into the rubble. Still, though, he managed to give her a cheeky smile. "Hi there," He chimed.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian)   Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian) EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:26 pm

Ian just kept his distance, watching as the girl fell upon Liam, and how the boy tangled with his feet to catch the girl. He smirked, but he was fast on knelling by their side, to help them. ''You two are alright? I'm sorry, if I'm interrupting anything, but we need to move, before the dogs find a way out to us'', he pointed out quietly, and got up. He brushed his pants, and then leaned one hand, to help the other to get up too.
Back to top Go down
Katrina

Katrina

PostSubject: Re: Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian)   Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian) EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:32 pm

Katrina closed her eyes the instant she wasn't on solid ground. She quickly wrapped her arms around Liam's neck when she felt him catch her. She cracked an eye open, looking around, seeing that they weren't on the ground. She looked over at Liam as he gave her the cheeky smile. "Hi..." She said a bit warily. She looks back over at Ian and nods slowly before taking his hand. "Thanks for helping me..." She mumbles and she pulls herself up.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian)   Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian) EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:37 pm

Liam got up and brushed himself off. "No problem," He said softly. "What's your name? I'm Liam," he said quietly before finally realizing what exactly this girl looked like. He reached over and hooked a bit of her hair behind her ear. "You're alright, though?" He questioned, looking her over and noting she had scratches on her legs from the dogs.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian)   Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian) EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:48 pm

Ian smirked crookedly when she took his hand, and helped her getting up... ''That's okay...'', he mumbled back, ''Where are you from?'', he asked and knelt down as he also noticed the small scratches upon her leg. He knew a few healing spells, so he mumbled one quietly, as he healed the few wounds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian)   Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian) Empty

Back to top Go down

Among the Bookshelves (Tag Ian)
Page 1 of 1