Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toned (Tag Ian)

Go down 
+3
Christian Storm
Ian Storm
Oliver Michaels
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 3:03 am

''Honestly... I would like to curle up to you while watching TV'', he said with a small smile... ''I feel peaceful when I'm your side... I don't know, you have something that makes me feel calm, and comfortable'', he said and walked towards him. Ian could be a bit taller than him, but that didn't stop him from wrapping his arms around his middle and rest his head upon his shoulder, just like they did before.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 3:12 am

Oliver's eyes got a bit wider at the notion. He couldn't help but smile a bit and wrap his arms around the other boy. "Alright... Tv, then," He said softly and tugged him to walk to the living room. He sat down and got the remote before guiding Ian to sit beside him and resume the cuddle he'd been doing before. He kept an arm loosely around Ian's shoulders and eyed the tv aimlessly. "You know... I really hope your father doesn't see this. I don't want him to get the wrong idea," He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 3:20 am

Ian smirked, and followed Oliver towards the living room. He had a small grin on his lips, he had had a great breakfast, and now he was cuddling on the couch. His mornning couldn't get better than that. ''Pft... Don't worry. He sleeps the mornings after the club. He'll only wake up after noon'', he assured Oliver, looking at the Tv.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 3:36 am

Oliver drew a small pattern on Ian's arm and chuckled softly. "If you're sure," He murmured and kissed the side of Ian's head. He let his lips linger there as he closed his eyes, liking how he felt right then. Having Ian's scent running through his mind, along with the feeling of being close to someone. He liked it. It was something he had missed dearly, though he hadn't realized how much so.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 9:31 am

Ian smiled and snuggled closer to Oliver as he kissed his head once more... If Oliver kept doing that, he was sure he would get used to it, and would need the boy by his side more often. He bit his lip slightly, and chuckled a bit, as he talked, ''Do you think he's coming downstairs? Use your magic powers...'', he teased with a small smile, and casted a small spell to hear what was happening upstairs... He smirked hearing his father snoaring lightly, ''I'm more powerful than you now...'', he winked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 9:12 pm

Oliver tried to listen in to the room upstairs, but found that he couldn't. He pouted and chuckled softly before flicking Ian's head gently. "I'm stronger than you," He mused and chuckled quietly once more. "You're getting used to being close to me," He pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 4 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 10:29 pm

Ian chuckled softly and ended the spell. ''Do you think it's a bad idea me getting used to you?'', he asked quietly, with a small smile, ''All of my friends are busy, Ari and Rosie spent most of their free time with Stefan when they aren't busy with their college stuff or their husbands...'', he said quietly, ''Liam is too busy, taking care of preggo Helena... The boy is a genious, he didn't need to worry on getting into a fancy college.'', he smirked a bit. ''Stefan... I can't even think of how I could be near him without feeling awkward, and my brother is leaving, the usa military knows where... I'm all alone'', he murmured and turned his blue hues towards Oliver, ''No... I don't believe it's a bad idea me getting used to you, and your company'', he smirked a bit.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 1:21 am

Oliver's smile fell a bit and he pursed his lips, sighing as he heard how alone Ian felt. He wrapped his arms around him and kissed his forehead. "I like being around you," he mumbled and nuzzled his nose gently against his temple. "So... I guess it's all fair," He smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 3:54 pm

Ian leaned into Oliver's embrace, and smiled a bit feeling the boy acting so affectionately around him. He was feeling so good around Oliver, like that was the right thing for him... He had missed feeling this peace, and happiness... He was happy and content with Oliver there. He wasn't ready fr any relationship, since the scars from Stefan's relationship were still opened, but nothing was stopping him from being Oliver's friend. ''Yep... I'm really glad the felling is mutual'', he smirked, looking up to his face.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:55 pm

Oliver chuckled before shaking his head and looking towards the television. The door opened quietly then and Christian walked in, obviously tired. "Didn't sleep?" Oliver questioned. "A little... I didn't want to have to wake up, so we stayed up," He mumbled, rubbing at his eye. "Well... I suppose we should go get your father, then?" He asked Ian softly.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:17 pm

Ian turned his gaze when the door opened and smirked seeing his brother walking in. He relutanctly got up from the couch and put his hand upon Chris' shoulder. ''You should take a cold bath, that will keep you up... There is food in the kitchen, Oliver cooked, and it's good... I'll go and wake our dad'', he murmured and patted his shoulder and got upstairs. ''Dad... You should wake up now... Chris woke up and he's getting ready. You said you wanted to take him to the airport''. Eric groaned, and looked at the alarm clock... He had a couple of minutes of sleep at least. ''Which time your brother came back home?'', Eric mumbled, seating up in his bed.

Ian stopped slightly as he leaned to take the plate on the nightstand. ''I...'', he eyes his father, looking at him like he didn't know what Christian had done last night. ''He's getting ready...'', Ian mumbled and headed towards the door. ''Your mother called?'', Eric asked him... ''No, but she'll call us'', Ian tried to smile and then walked off from the room. His father looked miserable when he had to stay a few days far from his mother. He walked straight to the kitchen, and cleaned what was left of the dirty dishes.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:27 pm

Christian yawned and nodded, walking to his bathroom and getting into the shower. The cold water did help him wake up a bit. Once he was finished, he walked into the kitchen where his brother was and picked up a piece of bacon. He made a face. "What kind of bacon is this?" he mumbled. "Vegetarian bacon," Oliver smirked. Christian made a face and put it back down. "Lovely," he murmured before simply eating a biscuit.

The front door opened then, the white haired woman coming inside quietly. "Mom!" Christian grinned and hurried over to his mother, hugging her. "Hey there, baby," She smiled and kissed the top of his head. "I couldn't let you go to the military without me being there," she pointed out and then kissed his cheek before walking upstairs. She snuck up behind Eric and covered his eyes with her hands. "Guess who?" She cooed.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:40 pm

Ian chuckled a bit at the face his brother made when he tasted the vegetarian bacon. He eyed Oliver with a small smile, and turned his head when the door opened. ''You're home!'', he said after Christian and wrapped his arm around Oliver's middle, seeing his brother and his mother interacting. Of course he wanted to go over there too, and hug her... But he knew Christian was going to get all the attention in the morning. He smirked as she walked upstairs and murmured towards Oliver, ''Dad is going to freak out when he sees her. She was supposed to be back tomorrow'', he chuckled lightly.

Eric took a bath too, to help him waking up from the night at the club. He got out from the batroom, with a towel wrapped around his waist just in time for Kida to snuck up and cover his eyes. He grinned widely, and turned around wrapping his arms around her, ''Kiki!!'', he grinned and kissed her lips softly, ''I've missed you, beautiful'', he murmured, leaning his forehead upon hers.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:44 pm

"I'm glad she got back in time, then... I would hate for her to not see him for four years simply because she could not make it home in time," Oliver murmured and shook his head. "I'm glad your father will be in a good mood, at least," He nodded.

Kida grinned and slid her tanned arms around his neck. "I missed you, too," She said quietly and nuzzled her nose against his before kissing him again gently. "I had to come home early... I couldn't let Chris go without me at least being here," She sighed and gently brushed one hand through his wet black hair. "You're wet," She mumbled, pouting as her clothing was now wet. "Now I have to change. Thanks," She sighed over dramatically.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:59 pm

Ian nodded, his father would be in a great mood with his mother there, he leaned and kissed Oliver's cheek, ''He will... Chris will be able to visit us, right? He can't be out for all four years... We're not in war...'', he frowned a bit and looked at his brother.

Eric smiled softly as he kissed her again. Having Kida there was a very pleasant surprise... ''I'm happy you could make it'', he smiled and then laughed when he saw her pouting. ''Hmm, I was going to suggest you could take a bath with me... But we can wait'', he teased and kissed her nose softly before walking towards their dresser. ''Emma missed you too... She can talk, but I could tell when she was looking for you''
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 8:06 pm

Oliver pursed his lips and shrugged. "He could still be sent overseas like I was. Other countries need protection. I just hope he's careful," He said quietly, instantly thinking of Ryan. Christian pursed his lips and offered a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, you two... I'm athletic. And I'm a fast runner," he pointed out.

--

Kida smirked and shrugged her shoulders. "You'll have to find a way to console me when we get back," She sighed and walked over to the dresser as well. "I've missed my baby..." She sighed heavily and took off her blouse, setting it into the clothes hamper. "Hand me another blouse, please?"
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:36 pm

Ian bit his lip, not sure if his brother was careful... That night, with Stefan, he was a complete disaster. ''Hey, I'm faster than you and using no spells'', he chuckled a bit. ''Are you sure we don't need to worry? That you won't do anything stupid?'', Ian asked softly, and sat on the table with Christian.

''Perhaps we should go to Belle's after we do what I'm planning...'', he smirked... ''And send Ian somewhere else, because I'm sure he won't like the sounds you'll make'', he chuckled and handed her a blouse more conservative than the one she was using... He took his towel off, throwing it towards the bed, and picked his boxers and one of his jeans pants.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 9:52 pm

Christian smiled and reached over, taking Ian's hand gently. "Ian, I'll be fine. I promise, I won't do anything stupid. At least, not on purpose... Elena would kill me if I didn't come home in one piece," He mumbled.

--

Kida bit her bottom lip and kept her eyes off of what she knew he wanted her to look at. "You're cruel," she mumbled and leaned over, placing a kiss on his shoulder and nipping at the skin gently. "Before you get your mind too far in the gutter, though, we have to remember we're sending our son off to train in the military, Eric," she sighed and sat onto the bed, buttoning up her shirt slowly. "What if he gets hurt...?" She bit her lip.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 10:23 pm

Ian smiled a bit and squeezed his hand gently in return... ''Try to not do anything stupid, okay? You know all the handy healing spells right?'', he wanted to make sure he's brother would be okay, and he didn't see any wrong if his brother used some spells to keep himself safe the best he could. This was the first time ever he was going to be so far from his twin, and he wasn't used with the idea of staying far from him...

Eric let a small chuckle out at her mumbling and looked back when she nibbled on his back. He buttoned his pants before grabbing one of his shirts and putt it on. He then walked towards the bed, and knelt in front of Kida... ''Sh, you shouldn't think about it...'', he said softly as he caressed her thighs tenderly... ''I'm proud of our boy... You know I always wanted to get into the military, before things went out of trails'', he sighed lightly... ''Christian is smart, and he has something the other soldiers don't have'', he pointed out and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 10:29 pm

Oliver kept a gentle smile until he heard them talk about using magic to heal. "Excuse me," He said softly and pat Ian's head before getting up and walking outside. Outside, he leaned on the railing of the porch and lit a cigarette, taking a steady breath from it. Christian watched Oliver go and sighed, looking back at his twin. "I'll be fine, Ian... I'm more concerned for you. Stay away from Rolfe, alright?" He said simply. "He's in jail for now, and that's where he should stay. Though, I'm one to talk, huh?" He smiled sheepishly. "You don't need him. Keep close to Oliver. He's a good guy. He can keep you focused," He nodded.

--

Kida sighed and looked down, her white hair, falling around her face. "I know that, Eric, but... I can't help but worry. I've always protected them..." She shook her head and looked at him from under her long lashes. "He's going because John is making him. Not because he wants to... I'm scared he'll goof around and get himself hurt," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 10:58 pm

Ian smiled over to Oliver and watched as he went outside, he turned his blue hues towards his twin and blinked a few times when he mentioned Stefan being in jail. He smiled sheepishly at his brother, and nodded as he talked of Oliver, ''He's a very nice guy, and he's going to teach me how to dance this afternoon'', he smirked a bit, his smirk vanished slowly. He didn't want to ask, afraid of what Christian could tell, but he wanted to know... ''Chris, why Stefan is in jaw?'', he asked quietly. He would stay away from him, but he was still concern about the boy.

Eric looked at her and pused his lips before getting up and seating by her side on the bed, wrapping one arm around her shoulders lightly, ''Baby, he'll be fine. Besides, he chose it... Rolfe gave him three options remember, and he wanted to go and train in military, or would you preffer seeing him in jail, or sad away the Rolfe girl?'' he pointed out and kissed her temple tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Christian Storm

Christian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 4 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 11:11 pm

Christian smiled a bit, glad that Ian was spending time with Oliver of all people. "Oh... You don't know what happened, do you?" he mumbled and made a face. "Helena and Arianne took him out shopping... Helena apparantly kept saying how what he did to you wasn't important and that he should just forget about it. Stefan disagreed... She kept pushing him and he snapped. Arianne tried to step in and stop him, but he threw her across the store and into a wall. Pinned Helena to the wall and made her pass out by choking her," He scoffed, and looked down. "It's not surprise that Mr. De Chambord pressed charges," He sighed. "She's in the hospital -- Ari. Helena's fine. Pregnant, but fine," He smiled a bit. "Ari on the other hand has some badly broken ribs. She got surgery yesterday morning to fix the ribs. She should be fine, especially with mom back in town," He nodded. "Stefan got sent off sometime yesterday afternoon. They didn't charge him as an adult, so he's with the teens. But, they did remove his arm before he went in," He explained softly.

--

Kida took in a shaky breath and sighed, leaning against his side. "I guess so," She sighed. "I love you," She mumbled and kissed his cheek. "I want my baby boy to come home unharmed... I just hope he's ready," She sighed and played with his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 12:53 am

Despite the face Christian made, Ian got hopeful that what happened with the girls and Stefan at the shopping mall wasn't as bad it it seemed. He pursed his lips when he heard that Stefan was still bothered with what happened between them, and felt his stomach knocking as Chris went on and talked of what happened with Ari and Helena. He felt sick, his heart squeezing tight on his chest. He hated knowing that Stefan was in jail, and that anger started on that dreadful night they broke up. He held on his sides and looked over to Christian with a lost gaze... ''I want to go and see him, but I know it's not a great idea. Maybe I should just go and visit Ari'', he murmured quietly. He hated himself for hiding in his own world, and not knowing what was happenning with his friends, or Stefan... How long was Stefan in jail? Was he alright? Was he still thinking of him, like he caught himself thinking of the boy sometimes? He groaned and closed his eyes. ''I'm so freaking lost'', he murmured and eyed Oliver. Perhaps he was the answer of all his questions, but at the moment, Ian was thinking he didn't deserve not even Oliver's company... Perhaps he was meant to be all alone.

Eric caressed her arm softly with his hand and nuzzled his nose at her temple softly, ''I love you too, beautiful'', he murmured and chuckled a bit seeing her face, ''He's already 18, Kida. The Oliver boy has been training him the since last week... He's ready, and he'll knew what to do once he's into the military'', he nodded softly. ''Oliver is a good kid. I have no idea of how he looked like before, but if Chris gets to be half of what this boy is after the military, I think this would be the best thing that could happen to our son... It would put some reason and responsability in his head'', he mused.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 1:18 am

Christian frowned a bit when he saw the way his brother shrunk in on himself. "Shit... Ian, I shouldn't have said anything... Maybe you and Oliver can go see Arianne. Stay away from Stefan," He said seriously and then sighed. He got up and moved over to him, hugging him. "And stop thinking you don't deserve someone. Go hangout with Oliver. Go be happy. You're not meant to be cooped up and quiet and sad. You're better than that," He said quietly near his ear. Oliver looked in from outside as he finished his cigarette and frowned, seeing the distant look in Ian's gaze. He didn't like it.

--

Kida sighed and bit her lip before looking down to her hands. "...Would your mind about Oliver change if you knew he had a boyfriend in the military?" She questioned, eyeing him from under her lashes. "I learned a new spell while I was away. A sort of way of listening in on thoughts... Oliver is outside right now thinking about a boy named Ryan... I think you'd like Oliver more than Stefan. He's a born again Christian -- sworn off sex until marriage. No drugs, no drinking, no nothing immoral -- except a cigarette every now and then," She mused. "I would love for Chris to end up like Oliver. As long as he's unharmed," she said quietly. "Ryan died in an attack on the site that Oliver was staying at it seems... Poor boy," she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:39 am

Ian shook his head lightly, ''No... I'm glad you told me'', he murmured quietly and leaned into his twin embrace. He wrapped his arms around him shyly, and nodded at his words... Chris was right, he should go and hangout with Oliver, forget about his past with Stefan, and only seek about his future. But deep down he knew that wouldn't be easy as Christian said. ''I'll try... Oliver is going to teach me how to dance this afternoon'', he said with a small smile, not sure if he had already said it before. ''But today is all about you!'', he smirked a bit and leaned back, ''Are you excited for it?'', he asked, changing the topic to something that wouldn't bring him more down.

Eric tensed instantly when Kida told him Oliver was also gay. He tried to calm down, and then pursed his lips... He didn't care that he's a born again Chirstian, and how he sounded like a saint person. Eric wasn't a saint, he was a very sinner person, and he knew he was going to Hell, if that existed. He took a few small breaths, and eyed Kida, looking for the right words so this talk wouldn't end in a fight. ''As I said, if Christian turns half of what Oliver is I'm going to be very pleased. But I don't have any idea of how I'm going to react if I find out my other twin is also gay... Things went bad when I found out of Ian, and as much I liked he broke up with the Rolfe boy, I don't think he'll never date a girl again. Christian can't turn into a gay too'', he murmured quietly, and looked down to his feet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Toned (Tag Ian)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: Residences :: River Side Home (Storm)-
Jump to: