Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toned (Tag Ian)

Go down 
+3
Christian Storm
Ian Storm
Oliver Michaels
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 8:51 pm

Oliver nodded and smiled a bit, glad that Ian wasn't upset with him for telling his sad tale. He turned his head to speak, only to cause Ian's kiss to fall on his lips instead of his cheek. He paused and then leaned back, blinking a few times. He chuckled shyly and gave an apologetic smile. "Sorry," He apologized quietly, and relaxed back on the bed, closing his eyes and letting out a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:33 pm

Ian got surprised when he felt his lips touching Oliver's lips, and not his cheek. His eyes widened slightly, and he leaned back, right after he realized what was happening. Ian blushed, and looked down, detaching himself a bit from the boy's body. ''Hmm, that's okay... You have nice lips though. Very kissable'', he chuckled nervously, his blushing darker this time. Why he always said stupid things when he was nervous? Why was he nervous?
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:35 pm

Oliver smiled like a goof-ball at the boys words. "You're cute when you're nervous," He mumbled and ruffled Ian's hair gently before chuckling softly. "Thank you, though. I can say the same about yourself," He mused.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:46 pm

Ian felt his cheeks burning, and he knew his face was all red now. ''I... Why you say that? I'm cute all the time!'', he teased, his playful side coming out to shut his nervousness down. ''My lips were made to be kissed!'', he smirked playfully, and curled again towards Oliver.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 9:48 pm

Oliver chuckled and eyed the boy with a playful gaze. "I suppose you are cute all the time, huh?" He teased and smirked to himself. "That's just not fair to everyone else. Especially the girls," He said with a small laugh as he wrapped one arm around Ian.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:03 pm

Ian chuckled, ''Nah, the girls liked how cute I am before I started dating boys... Poor things, they didn't like when I got in their team'', he smirked. ''On the other hand, the gay team like me'', he smirked, and remembered of Aladdin and Naveen. He liked Stefan's uncle, and missed him. Perhaps he could pay a visit to him anytime... ''Hey, you dance, right? Have you heard of Aladdin Dalmar? He's Stefan's uncle, and a great dancer'', he said with a small smirk, perhaps Oliver could go with him to visit Aladdin.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:07 pm

Oliver laughed at the idea of the girls not liking Ian purely because he was stealing their boys hearts without even trying. "I can understand. Doesn't take much for you to grab a guys attention," He mused. "Aladdin? Yeah. He taught alongside Aurora at the dance studio," He mused. "The next time I go, you should come with me," He smiled a bit. "Can you dance?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:13 pm

Ian smiled brightly, and nodded at his question. He liked to see the dance classes, but he didn't actually danced. ''Er... No, I never really tried to dance before'', he murmured with a sheepishly smile, looking at Oliver through his eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:28 pm

Oliver smirked and looked down towards Ian. "Have you ever tried...? I could teach you. It's pretty easy," He mused and brushed a bit of the boys bangs from his forehead. "Ari got me into dance. They say I'm pretty good," He teased.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:40 pm

Ian admitted shyly. ''Nope, I never tried before'', he murmured, ''I would like you teaching me how to dance'', he smirked cutely, ''I'm pretty sure you're good, you have strong arms'', he teased back and winked playfully.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 10:57 pm

Oliver scoffed and flexed his arm around Ian playfully. "I could bench press you without even thinking about it," He teased. "Alright. In the morning, I'll make you breakfast, and teach you how to dance. Fair?" He mused.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:12 pm

Ian gasped, and then pouted... ''Hey, I'm not that light'', he whined and then nodded, ''Alright... But I make you breakfast'', he smirked, and leaned up, peacking upon the boy's lips. He smiled, and snuggled closer to Oliver after covering them with a blanket. ''Good night, Oliver'', he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:18 pm

Oliver smirked and chuckled to himself. "Sure, sure," He waved it off and smiled when he felt the small kiss. He didn't mind friendly kisses. He'd always found that a sign of affection. "Good night, Ian," He said quietly and placed a soft kiss to the top of Ian's head.

Just before sunrise was when Oliver always woke up. He'd gotten used to that schedule in the military. So, he was up around 4:30. He looked towards the sleeping boy at his side and smiled slightly. He moved carefully so that Ian would not be woken up. He covered him back up and then picked up the boys phone. He set an alarm clock that would read "come get breakfast" on it when it went off at 6am. Then he went to the kitchen. He was a good chef. He cooked bacon, eggs, pancakes, and biscuits. So, when Ian woke up, it would all be waiting for him, along with a choice of milk or orange juice. He leaned on the counter, smiling to himself as he looked at the clock about to strike 6.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 11:53 pm

Ian fell asleep fast into Oliver's arms, and had a full night of sleep. He growled and reached over the alarm clock, shutting the thing off. However, he opened his eyes lazily, and looked up, curious of what time was... He didn't remember of setting the alarm clock last night... He frowned seeing the message at the display, and he instantly woke up. He rubbed his face with his hands, and sat upon the bed with a small groan... That wasn't possible. He sighed, and walked to the kitchen.

His hair was a mess, and he rubbed his eyes when he saw the table set... ''You shouldn't...'', he murmured with a small smirk, her was surprised of how kind and cute Oliver really was. He was walking towards the boy when his father walked in. Eric had spent the whole night at the club, and just got home in the morning. He eyed the two boys, and then smirked seeing the bacon. ''Hey, thanks...'', he said, and put some bacon upon a plate. ''I'll be upstairs, resting... If you mother calls, wake me'', he said and then left the room, taking the plate with him. ''Hmm, yes, dad'', Ian said quietly, and turned his gaze back to Oliver, with a small smile... ''Thank you for this... You really didn't need to do it'', he pointed out softly.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:14 am

"You're welcome, Mr. Storm," Oliver called after him gently, then eyed Ian and chuckled. "I wanted to," He shrugged and kissed his temple. "Since your father will be resting tonight, we can go to the studio. Aladdin showed me where he keeps the key to get in, so it shouldn't be a problem," He said quietly. "Eat up," He said simply. "Oh. I saved you some bacon, since I figured your father would be home," He mused and pulled a pan of bacon from the oven. He set it onto the stove and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:41 am

Ian leaned into Oliver when he kissed his temple, and smirked hearing the plans the other male was setting for them... He sat on the table, and smiled up to him... ''Well, we should take Chris to the airport, and I was planning on studying this afternoon.'', he said shyly, noticing how pathetic his life sounded. ''Thanks... But one tip about me, I'm half vegetarian'', he chuckled... ''I don't feel good when I eat bacon in the morning'', he smiled sheepishly, and served himself with the pancakes and the biscuits... ''We could go to the studio after the airport'', he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 12:48 am

"That would be why it's vegetarian bacon," Oliver smirked. "Please. I know everything about Arianne's friends. She hardly kept quiet about any of you guys," He said simply. "Alright. We'll take Chris, and then we'll go and see how bad of a dancer you are," He said playfully. "And then I'll go home, because I flunked out of school and would be useless in trying to help you study," He smiled sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:12 am

''Vegetarian bacon? How?'', he asked the other boy with a curious smile. He smirked shyly when he mentioned of how bad dancer he was...
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:20 am

Ian chuckled and picked up the box. "It's made of grains and dyed to look like bacon. My friend in the military lived off this stuff," He explained. "Tastes kind of like maple syrup," he mused. He took a bite of it and smirked. "Straight up syrup, really," He shook his head. "So. What's a song you'd like to dance to? Slow or fast?"
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:39 am

Ian served some of the bacon, and took a bite too. ''Wow... The taste is good!'', he chimed, and poured some juice for him. ''I think we should dance something that wouldn't make me step into your feet all the time... I suck on dancing'', he chuckled, and took a piece of the pancake... ''That bacon my father stole... Was really bacon, or like these ones?'', he smirked, poiting at the bacon on his plate. He should take the recipe with Oliver later, and make those to his morning when she would be back from her travel.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 1:48 am

Oliver looked towards the stairs. "That was real bacon. I had a feeling your father would be home and knew he would want meat. "I may not be a demi god anymore, but I've got a little magic still in my blood. I can kind of guess how things are going to play out," He explained quietly. "It's sorta cool," he chuckled. "I knew he'd be home, so I made two different bacon's. I'm glad you like yours," he said softly. "You eat. I'm going to go change," He nodded and went off. He got his bag from Christian's bathroom and changed into a pair of shorts and male tank top before fixing his hair in the mirror. He walked back to the kitchen and smiled. "As for your dancing... I think something slow will work, as long as you don't mind getting a little close to me."
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:07 am

Ian pouted... ''Hmpf... So bossy'', he mumbled to himself, but ate everything on his plate. The food was good, Oliver was a really great cooker. He was still on the kitchen when Oliver was back, and Ian had to admit... The boy was very good looking. ''No, I don't mind getting closer....'', he said with a small smile and took his plate, to wash it... ''About before when you said you still got a little magic. How does that work? Do you think Katrina still gets blood thirst?'', he asked, looking at him over his shoulder. That would be a problem for her is she still had, since she was living in a civilizated world now...
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:31 am

Oliver smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know about the others, but I don't think Kat has her powers at all anymore, or her hunger for human blood," He scoffed. "She's a nice girl... You should try to get to know her," he suggested, then paused and looked down. "Sorry. I forgot," He sighed, remembering why it was Ian didn't like Katrina. "She was just... following orders, you know."
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:45 am

Ian nodded to himsle, pleased the girl wasn't a threaten anymore. He pursed his lips and focused on the plate on his hands when Oliver suggested that. He had no interest on getting closer to the girl... After all she made him go through... He didn't want her as a reminder to what he had to do with Stefan in roder to save his life. ''I know... But I just don't want to have anything with that girl... I hope you understand'', he said quietly, as he walked back towards the dinning table.

''So, we still have some time before Chris arrives home, and then dad will take us to the airport...'', he smiled charmingly, ''What do you want to do?''
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 21, 2013 2:54 am

Oliver ran his hand through his hair and sighed, shaking his head and cursing himself mentally for even bringing it up. He sighed and then put on a grin and shrugged his shoulders as he leaned on the counter. "What would you like to do, Ian?" He asked softly, tilting his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Toned (Tag Ian)
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: Residences :: River Side Home (Storm)-
Jump to: