Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toned (Tag Ian)

Go down 
+3
Christian Storm
Ian Storm
Oliver Michaels
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:16 am

Elena shook her head slightly, ''I won't...'', she whispered, and bit her lip when Kida widened her eyes. She had forgotten that Kida was a wtich too, and she could feel when someone was pregnant, like Damon. She nodded her head, ''You're right, Kida'', she smiled a bit. Eric frowned seeing the looked Kida made and walked over... ''Is anything wrong, baby?'', he asked.

From the car, Damon could see how messed the situation was turning.. At least his parents wouldn't get so mad at her since she was engaged to Chris, before he left... But he was also afraid of Kida and Eric's reaction... That was too soon, Elena wasn't supposed to get pregnant so young, but she was... At least, she didn't thought the same way as Rosie, that was a bit relief... He waited for a couple of more minutes before deciding if he should take Elena from there.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:34 am

Kida's look of shock was evident, but she managed to compose herself when Eric came over. "I... No, everything is fine. I just need to talk to Elena," she informed him. She looked towards Damon and sighed. She took Elena's hand and walked with her over to her brother. "Elena... You should know that I'll be here for you through this, alright? I know your parents won't be happy... And, especially your brother, but..." she sighed and touched her cheek. "You have refuge at our house. Okay?" She said quietly and kissed her forehead. 

Oliver pursed his lips, feeling subtly what was going on. "Huh... Well. That's interesting," He mused and shook his head. "So. Ready to go to the studio...? The police won't let us stay idle here too much longer," he pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:49 pm

Eric got closer enough to Elena and Kida to feel someone growing inside the girl. He smirked and mumbled to himself... ''That boy...''. Elena leaned into Kida and nodded... ''I know Kida. You are the best...'', she said softly, ''Stefan is in jail, he won't be a problem for a while'', she sighed and leaned towards Kida. ''I was terrified of how my parents would react about this, but then Chris proposed to me... He just made it so easier now'', she smiled childishly again. ''I would feel more confident if you were there with me when I tell them... They would know you were going to support me while Chris is out'', she said softly.

Damon got less tensed when Kida walked his sister closer to the car, he just couldn't wait to take her home before his father knew she left. Ian chewed his bottom lip, able to tell what was happening too. He just wanted to go away from there.... ''Please...'', he murmured, not caring of how they were going to leave that place.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 5:12 pm

Kida smiled gently and kissed the girls forehead. "We love you, sweetheart. I'll go with -- I'm sure Eric will, too," She said quietly and smiled lightly before looking towards Eric. She gave him a sheepish smile. She then looked towards Damon. "Go on and take her home, Damon. We'll meet you both at the house later," she said quietly and kissed his cheek gently before walking back to the car. 

Oliver took Ian's hand and smiled towards Kida. "We're going to walk to the studio. It's not too far from here," He said quietly. "Oh... Alright," Kida smiled sheepishly and nodded. Oliver tugged Ian to follow as he started walking. "So... What's got you stressed, Ian?" He asked softly, brushing his thumb against Ian's hand as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 6:30 pm

Elena nodded, and smiled too as she looked at Eric... The man had a small smirk upon his lips, and she had a feeling he knew what was going on, since he had magic too. She opened the door, and climbed into Damon's car. ''Okay...'', Damon nodded to Kida, and breathed in relief as Elena was back. ''He proposed to me, Damon!'', Elena chimed, and looked at the ring for the first time... ''Oh my God... It's so beautiful!'', she cooed as Damon started the car.

Ian wrapped his hand around Oliver, and gave his mother a small smile. Eric looked the way they were holding hands, and sighed. ''So, where are we going now?'', he asked Kida, with a small smile... ''I heard your little chat with Elena'', he smirked. Ian laced his fingers around Oliver's and sighed... ''Many things... Chris is gone. He hid about his intentions on proposing to Elena, and she's pregnant with his child?'', he made a face... ''He's just 18... Hell, she's 16... They will all pay attention to her, and I'll be on the second plan once more'', he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:25 pm

Oliver frowned a bit and stopped. He turned Ian to look at him and tilted his chin up. "Hey... Even if they pay more attention to her, my attention is fully on you. I don't know if that means anything at all to you, but... It's worth a shot," he said simply. "We may be nothing more than friends... But, you're important to me. And therefore, I refuse to let you frown as long as I'm with you," he smirked.

Kida kissed Eric's hand and sighed. "Home," She said gently, finding that they were alone now. "I love you," she said quietly and leaned over, kissing his lips softly. "Our babies aren't at home anymore," She pouted. "But... We're going to have to help Elena with her baby now, you know," She pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 10:51 pm

Ian stopped, and looked at Oliver through his eyelashes... It was good knowing someone was going to look at him into all that mess. Maybe he had some fault on that, since he recluded into his room to study, but he missed them... He missed the people, and to be around them. He smiled a bit and tilted his head, ''Yeah, It's worth... I'm really really I can spend my time with you since I'll all alone now...'', he murmured... ''Is the studio far from here?'', he asked with a small smile.

Eric smiled and leaned down to kiss her lips tenderly... ''Our babies aren't at home anymore?? How about Emma??'', he remembered her with a small smirk. ''She will grow up with Chris' baby... I'll enjoy to spend my time with them, and you'', he murmured softly.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 11:26 pm

Oliver smiled and leaned down, kissing his forehead. "It's about a ten minute walk. C'mon," He mused and walked again. "Did you ever decide what kind of song you want to dance to? Fast or slow?" He questioned, looking over at him with a curious gaze. 

Kida grinned at the mention of Emma. "I just meant our first babies," she pouted cutely at him. "You're a great father, Eric," she said softly. "I love you," she murmured and kissed his lips softly. "Let's clear it out, you two," One of the officers said. "Yes, officer," Kida chimed sweetly, giving him an innocent smile. The officer gave her a cheeky grin. She giggled and climbed into the car.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:02 am

Ian kept his hand around his as he walked again by his side... ''I just don't want to step on your feet... So maybe a slow dance is good to start with'', he chuckled a bit, and smirked... ''Do you think Al is going to be there?'', he asked quietly.

Eric kissed her pout lightly, he loved when she looked like that. ''She's our baby too...'', he nodded and leaned down to kiss her lips tenderly. ''I love you more'', he murmured, and looked away when the officer called their attention... He nodded, but made a face when the man grinned to Kida... ''Very grinning this officer, hm?'', he mutttered as he buckled himself on his seat.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:18 am

"He should be... He doesn't get out much," Oliver chuckled and squeezed his hand gently. "Al is the best thing. He's talented, and yet modest. I've always looked up to him," He mused. They reached the studio then, which brought a smile to Oliver's lips. He knocked on the door, and, sure enough, Aladdin spotted him. He grinned and hurried over, pulling the door open. "Hey there, you two. Ian, it's great to see you," He smiled at the boy and touched his cheek. 

Kida smirked and rolled her eyes. "Don't get jealous. Smiling just keeps me out of trouble," she shrugged. "You're cute when you're jealous, though," She mused and leaned over, kissing his cheek. "Do you want to go get Emma? I know you wanted to go home and spend some alone time, but... I could always just use the time it takes to get to Belle's house wisely," she mused, brushing her hand on his leg playfully.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:28 am

Speaking of Aladdin always brought a small smile upon Ian's lips... ''Al is a great person... Even dad respects him, and he's older than Al'', he chuckled a bit, and looked towards the studio... He smirked when Aladdin opened the door. ''Hey, Al...'', Ian murmured, and wrapped hisa rms around his middle... ''It's great to see you too'', he smiled a bit.

''You know you don't have to worry about them anymore... You're a respectul nurse, and soon you'll be the hottest doctor in that hospital'', he teased, ''You're not a con-artist anymore, baby''. He started the car and watched her from the corner of his eyes... ''Hm... I'm sure you can use the time wisely... I just don't think it would be wise to let you do it'', he pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin

Aladdin

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 12:33 am

Aladdin smiled and hugged the boy back. "So, what are you two doing here?" He questioned, arching a brow. "I came to teach Ian how to dance," Oliver said proudly. Aladdin arched a brow. "That should be... Interesting," He chuckled and gestured for them to go into the studio freely. Oliver took Ian's hand and led him in before looking around with a small smirk. "Alright... Slow song... Well... What's your favorite slow song, Ian?" He questioned.

Kida smiled a bit and giggled softly at the idea of being a Doctor. She wanted the respect she didn't quite get as a nurse. "Eric Storm... Are you turning down a handjob?" She questioned, looking at him with honestly surprised eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:27 am

Ian leaned back, and smiled shyly when Oliver told Aladdin what they were going to do over there... ''Nah, c'mon Al.... I'm not that bad'', Ian pouted a bit and followed Oliver into the studio. ''What's my favorite slow song??'', Ian thought for a moment, and bit his lip.... His eyes landed upon the piano, and he smirked slightly... He was good with the guitar, but not so great with the piano... He knew just a couple of songs, but there was one song he liked, and he could play on it... ''C'mere...'', he smiled, and led Oliver towards the piano... ''I may not be good with dancing, but I can play something on the piano...'', he smirked, and started singing...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lSDU48Pr_Q

Eric widened his eyes slightly and laughed when he stopped at the red sign... ''Yep... I guess, I'm turning down a handjob'', he murmured, and brought her hand softly to his lips, where he kissed her knuckles. ''There is something wrong about me, don't you think?'', he chuckled a bit, tuning his blue hues towards her as he rested their hands upon her thigh.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 1:49 am

Oliver arched a brow and went over, leaning on the piano and quietly listening to the boy's song. He smiled as he listened, finding that Ian's voice was beautiful, despite how he knew his mother sounded. The lyrics of the song sounded far too relatable, though. He waited until he was done before leaning over and kissing his lips gently. "You're very talented..." he murmured. "Al, we have that song, don't we?" He questioned. Aladdin nodded and jogged over to the stereo, turning it on. "Just, follow my lead," Oliver smiled to Ian as he helped him up. He placed a hand on his hip and took hold of the other, placing Ian's hand onto his shoulder. He held the other hand and lead him in a simple waltz.

Kida shook her head and leaned over, kissing his cheek before settling in her seat and buckling up. "Are you sick?" she teased, feeling his forehead gently before smirking and shaking her head. "I'm glad, though... We're hardly ever able to cuddle without having sex, you know?" she pointed out with a playful grin out of the window.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 3:19 am

Ian got swept by the moment as he sang and played the piano, like there was nothing into the room except for him and the piano... When the song was over, his eyes were closed, and he had a small smile upon his lips. That's why he got a bit startled when Oliver kissed his lips. He kissed him back, and his smile grew a bit more... ''Well, thank you'', he murmured, and got up, not quite ready for what was coming next. He looked at Aladdin when the music started, and then he turned his blue hues back to Oliver... He swallowed hard when he put his hand upon his hips, and looked at his hand was Oliver placed it over his shoulder. He was nervous when the boy started to led him into the waltz his moves a bit clumsy, and he smiled shyly... ''I should relax a bit...'', he murmured to himself, and looked down to their feet, so he wouldn't step into Oliver's feet.

Eric chuckled a bit when Kida felt his forehead, and drove into the city with a small smirk upon his lips. ''Are you complaining we have more sex than the normal couples, Kidagakash?'', he teased and placed his hand upon her thigh tenderly.

Last edited by Ian Storm on Sat Jul 27, 2013 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 6:09 pm

Oliver chuckled softly and shook his head. "You're doing fine, Ian... Just, feel the music, and focus on me," He said gently and guided him along slowly. He hummed softly with the music, keeping his gaze hooked onto the other male. Aladdin watched them with a small smile on his lips. He knew Stefan wouldn't dance if you begged him to. No matter how much he loved his nephew, he knew Ian was safer away from him. 

Kida smirked as he called her by her full name. She always loved when he did it, considering no one else would. It was too much of a mouth full. "There are some couples I can think of who have just as much sex, Eric," She mused, smirking again. She wouldn't dare tell him who.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:13 pm

''Am I?'', Ian looked up to Oliver with a shy smile. The older boy told him to feel the music, but Ian didn't know how... He looked down to their feet again, but when Oliver started humming, he looked up into his green hues. He swallowed again, and started to understand what Oliver meant. He heard the notes at his humming, and could feel his breathing closer to him. He relaxed a bit, and let Oliver led him into the song.

Eric turned his gaze towards her, and smirked... ''As much I wanted to prove to you no one have more sex than us... I won't do it tonight. You're tired from your travel, and we could just go back home, and made some dinner before cuddling into the bed'', he suggested softly.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 7:35 pm

Oliver smiled when he felt Ian relaxing and moving easier with him. He pulled him a bit closer and hummed closer to his ear. As the song came to an end, he grinned and stepped back. "You're a better dancer than you think. When you let yourself relax, that is," he mused. 

Kida sighed and nodded, pulling her hair over one shoulder. "That's fine with me, Eric. I didn't get much sleep over the trip," She said quietly. "I've been worrying about Ian and Stefan the whole trip," She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:18 pm

Ian bit his lips when he noticed Oliver pulling him closer, but he leaned his head down closer to his lightly, loving to hear his voice so close to his ear. He blinked once when the music stopped and Oliver stepped back. He also stepped back, and smile shyly... ''I had a great teacher leading the dance... That's why I didn't flop.'', he said quietly, with a small blush.

Eric pursed his lips and looked forward when she mentioned of being worried about Ian and Stefan. He remembered then of Arianne on the hospital, and that Adam and Meg were waiting for Kida, to heal their daughter... But he could tell his wife was tired, and he didn't want to worry about it at the moment... The girl was doing great at the hospital without Kida, she could stay one more night, and on the next morning Kida would go there and heal her, after having a good night of sleeping... ''Well, Ian stayed at home, and left only to go to school. The boy is studying hard, and Chris and I could only see him during lunch or dinner....'', he murmured... ''He didn't see Stefan, and even if he wanted he could... Stefan is in jail... Got into another fight, and this time they pressed charges against him'', he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 8:27 pm

Oliver chuckled and blushed a bit himself before shaking his head. He looked towards the door as he heard the bell over the door ring. Oliver grinned as he spotted Arianne. "You got my text, huh?" He mused, walking over to her and kissing her cheek. Ari smiled and nodded before eyeing Ian and smiling. "Hey there," She said and hurried over to kiss his cheek. "I text Ari to ask if she could come show you a dance with me," Oliver explained. "We're showing him heartbreaker, right?" She questioned. Sure, it was more intimate than she cared to be dancing with Oliver to, but she didn't mind. Dancing was like acting. She could act. Oliver smiled and grabbed a chair and brought to the middle of the dance floor. He gestured for Ari to sit before looking towards Ian. "Just, stand over there. You'll like this, I promise," he assured him. "Maybe I'll teach you to play her part," He teased. Aladdin then hit the play button. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-JsfrV2K5c

Kida sighed and nodded. "I know the story, Eric... I heard Christian. I can't believe Stefan would go that far," She mumbled. "Stefan won't stay in jail. You know that. John will have him out in a day."
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:40 pm

Ian smirked, seeing Oliver blushing like that, but frowned when he heard the door ring... He expected that no one was going over there by that time, but seeing the person who walked through the door made him grin, and took a huge weight off from his shoulders. ''Ari!'', he chimed, and wrapped his arms around her frame softly. glad to see the girl doing fine. He knew Ari was a good dancer, and he was curious to see the routine they were going to dance. He walked next to Aladdin, and stood by his side as he watched the couple dancing around the studio. The dance was very intimate and sensual... He blushed deeply when he picture himself playing Ari's part... He would never do such thing with Stefan, actually, he couldn't remember of seeing Stefan dancing. When the song was over, Ian had a small smile upon his lips... ''You must be very patient with me if you're going to teach me her part, Oliver'', he teased. ''You were great... I'm happy to see you, Ari...'', he smiled towards her.

''What exactly you heard?'', Eric frowned... ''Nevermind... I won't let you do anything for the rest of the day. You should tak some rest'', he nodded, and then scoffed. ''Honestly, I'm not surprised. He's John's son... I remember what John was capable of'', he said seriously as he thought of the things he did to Belle.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:45 pm

Oliver panted softly when the dance was over and grinned as Ian complimented it. "Trust me. I've got pretty great patience skills," He said softly. "Arianne, you were wonderful, as always," He complimented her gently. She giggled and smiled to the both of them. "Thank you. You're both so sweet," She said before walking over to hug Ian again. "I'm alright, Ian," She whispered in his ear. "I'm glad I was called out here to dance... But, I gotta get back to the hospital before Jasper comes to get me," She giggled a bit and kissed his cheek again. She hugged Aladdin before heading out and back into the car with Rose. 

Kida giggled a bit and looked over at him. She touched his cheek affectionately. "You're sweet, Eric..." she said gently, finding it endearing that he wanted her to rest. "Don't worry about old John. He's nothing like that anymore... Thank God," She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:00 pm

Ian looked down with a small smirk and turned his hues back to Ari. He nuzzled his nose on the crook of her head, and nodded, ''I can see it'', he whispered back and kissed her cheek before they pulled the hug apart. He chuckled as she mentioned going back to the hospital before Jasper noticed she was out, and turned his gaze back to Oliver once the girl was out... ''What are we going to do now, teacher?'', he asked with a playful smile.

''Yeah... He's not that dick anymore'', Eric sighed and turned his blue hues, ''But it seems that boy got some of his bad temper'', he murmured, ''We should keep Ian busy, so he won't get any near to Stefan again''
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:42 pm

Oliver chuckled and shrugged as he strolled over to the boy. "Do you want to learn some of those dance moves? You seemed to like the dance... Anyone who really likes it blushes," He pointed out, winking at the other male before chuckling softly. 

Kida nodded and played absently with a bit of her white hair. "I don't think we'll need to keep him distracted... Seems he likes spending time with Oliver," She pointed out. Soon after, they pulled up to Belle's. Belle looked out of the window and smiled brightly before hurrying outside. "Eric!" She exclaimed and practically tackled him when he got out of the car. "Here to pick up your baby? She's sleeping right now," Belle informed them both, though still clinging to Eric.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:00 pm

Ian blushed at his winking and chuckles... ''Well... I would be lying if I said I didn't like it'', he chuckled a bit, ''I could learn a couple of moves... I have to go back home and study...'', he pointed out quietly.

Eric only rolled his eyes with the idea of Ian getting closer to another boy when he hoped his son could go back dating girls again. He almost fell back when Belle tackled him and chuckled... ''It's nice to see you too, Bells'', he smirked, and wrapped one arm around Belle's waist... ''Yes, but we also came to see you, and inform that Kida is going to be a grandma'', he teased, looking at Kida with playfully eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Toned (Tag Ian)
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: Residences :: River Side Home (Storm)-
Jump to: