Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toned (Tag Ian)

Go down 
+3
Christian Storm
Ian Storm
Oliver Michaels
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:40 pm

Ian chuckled a bit, seeing the other boy blushing, and nodded his head, ''Hmm, right... Let's pretend I bought it'', he teased, and leaned over, enjoying the pizza and the movie.

He commented about it every now and then, and even chuckled at some scenes. He couldn't help, he was talkative during movies, and could laugh at every silly scene, no matter how bad it was... He guessed that was why he almost didn't go to the cinema with his friends. He didn't notice Oliver was asleep until he felt his head upon his leg. He blinked a few times, and drank what was left on his bottle. He smirked shyly, and rubbed his nape as Oliver looked up to him. ''Hmm, that's alright'', he shrugged lightly, ''I really don't mind'', he nodded. Sure he was nervous of Oliver resting his head upon his leg, mostly because Stefan did that all time... But Oliver resting upon him felt nice too, and he wasn't complaining about it.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:47 pm

Oliver smiled and rubbed at his eyes. "Stefan used to do this, huh?" He questioned, noting the look in Ian's eyes. "Sorry... I don't want to make you think of him," He said gently and sat up. He touched Ian's shoulder and bit his lip slightly. "Ian... Have you talked to anyone about it? Vented? Anything?" He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:59 pm

Ian pursed his lips and shook his head.. ''Yeah... And no. I haven't talked, and I don't want to'', he murmured, and got up. He walked towards the window, and opened it. He stared to the lake, far from the house, with the moon light being the only light upon the black water surface. He took in a sharpy breath and looked down. Somehow, with Oliver's kind words, and his concerning tone made something release inside him... Angst, loneliness, frustation... Everything he was concealing so well with his hard studies came upon him, and he lose it, as he leaned upon the wall and started crying.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 5:24 pm

Oliver pursed his lips and watched Ian as he got up and walked over to the window. He could tell the boy was trying hard to conceal how he felt. He hated seeing anyone in pain. He got up the second he heard the boy crying and went over, wrapping his arms around Ian and cradling his head against his chest. He didn't say anything. He knew saying things like 'it'll all be okay' and 'things will get better' could make things worse. He stroked his hair and nuzzled his nose to the top of his head. "It's alright. Cry all you want. I'm good at holding," he mumbled with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 5:46 pm

Ian nodded, and leaned upon Oliver's chest lightly, forgetting the boy was shirtless. He sobbed lightly, and nuzzled his nose at the crook of his neck as he cried upon the boy's shoulder... ''I still love him, Oliver...'', he sobbed and wrapped his arms around the boy's middle... ''I wanted to be with him, just like before it happen... But I can't see any future if I stay on that relationship'', he said quietly in his crying. He wished that night never happened, that Stefan was still with him, and he hadn't almost killed him. He just wished, because reality was far different than what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 5:54 pm

Oliver sighed and held him closer. He kissed the side of his head affectionately and nuzzled his head. "I know, Ian... I know you love him. And that's okay. No one expected you to just stop loving him. We just want you to be safe... and you are safer without him. None us want you to get hurt. Your future is far too bright to let it get washed away because he can't control his anger. He takes after his father... And I know about his father's past -- his real past. He did kill people out of anger. I looked into it. I was worried about you," He admitted, smiling sheepishly. "I worry about everyone. But... John got to a point where he wasn't afraid to snap someones neck if he was mad enough. Stefan could get like that. It's best that you're here. Besides... If you weren't here now, I wouldn't get to be holding you," He mumbled, blushing a bit as he rubbed Ian's beck, trying to soothe him. "Your future can be just as good as your past. It's up to you to make it that way, though," he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:18 pm

Ian knew Oliver was right about everything, his head was telling him, but his heart was still refusing to believe... If his mother wasn't there, he would be still on a bed, or maybe dead... He wasn't in a suicide mission like Marina, it was irrational being with someone that worked like a bomb machine... He had a long and promissing future ahead him, and he wasn't willing to put that on a risk, and end his life sooner than he expected. His crying came to an end, and Ian started to calm down as Oliver rubbed his back. ''You're right, Oliver... And I thought you didn't have a brain'', he teased and looked up to him, trying to light the air a bit. ''I was wrong... You're a good person, Oliver. And I'm glad you're here with me tonight'', he smiled sadly and nuzzled his head upon the boy's shoulder again.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:39 pm

Oliver smiled gently and chuckled quietly. He kissed Ian's temple and then got up, lifting Ian up into his arms and carrying him over to the couch. He grabbed the blanket from the back of the sofa and wrapped it around the both of them. "Here. Just... relax," he said quietly and guided him to keep his head on his shoulder. He closed his eyes and sighed, humming quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:58 pm

Ian closed his eyes when Oliver kissed his temple, and curled into Oliver since he was carried and when he put the blanket around him. He nodded lightly and cleaned the tears from his face as he curled more into the boy's embrace. ''You're good at handling with people'', Ian murmured as he closed his eyes, almost falling asleep into Oliver's strong arms.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:02 pm

Oliver sighed and bit his lip. "Yeah... I've always been good at taking care of others. Making sure they're okay," He sighed and nuzzled his head close to Ian's. He was used to taking care of Arianne and Helena and anyone else who ever leaned on him. He didn't mind being used for comfort. He liked helping people.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 7:47 pm

Ian nodded, and snuggled closer to Oliver... He missed this, he missed to feel comfortable with someone. ''You are pretty good'', he murmured, and took a deep breath, taking in Oliver's scent on his system.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:14 pm

Oliver smiled a bit and chuckled softly. "You're sweet," He said gently and kissed his cheek as he held him close and absently watched the movie he'd put on. It was over before he knew it, and he had his head lazily against Ian's.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 8:54 pm

''I was told that before'', Ian said softly, his eyes still closed. He relaxed, just like Oliver suggested, not caring about any other thing then Oliver's breathing. He fell asleep fast. Sleeping peacefully for the first time since he broke up with Stefan.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:23 pm

Oliver watched the boy fall asleep before sighing gently and lifting up Ian in his arms. He was light to Oliver. He carried him to the bedroom and pursed his lips. He felt sort of bad for Ian not having his pajamas on. But, he wouldn't change the boy. If he had his magic still, he could do it for him. But, he didn't. So, he simply laid the boy down onto the bed and stretched lightly. "Goodnight, Ian," He said gently and leaned over, kissing his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:47 pm

Ian woke up and looked up to Oliver with his eyes slightly opened as the boy kissed his forehead. He reached and held his hand lightly, ''You're staying with me, right? I feel comfortable with you'', he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 9:52 pm

"I... Uh," Oliver paused and pursed his lips. "Sure. I can stay," He mumbled. "Did you want to change into pajamas or anything?" He asked gently and sat onto the bed beside him, keeping a hold of his hand gently.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:00 pm

Ian sighed in relief and smirked a bit, liking to know he wasn't going to sleep alone. ''I...'', he chewed his bottom lip and sat on his bed. ''I should change into my pajamas'', he murmured and got up, heading to his dresser. ''I can borrow you one if you want'', he suggested, looking back at his shoulder to him.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:06 pm

Oliver shurged and looked down to his sports shorts. "I'm comfortable enough in these... They are kind of short when they ride up at night, though," He admitted sheepishly. "So... I should probably change pants if your uncomfortable with accidental nudity," he teased.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:17 pm

''What? You say like I haven't seen it before...'', he teased with a small smirk. ''Here, you can have these if you want'', he handed him a pair of pants before walking back towards the bathroom. Half way, he changed his mind, and decided to change in his room. He turned his back towards Oliver, and took his shirt off, followed by his pants and boxers. Then he leaned and grabbed his pajama pants, putting them on. He yawned lightly and walked back to his bed, seating on.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 10:22 pm

Oliver smiled a bit and nodded. He was respectful, so when Ian went to change, he looked away. He couldn't help the reflection he saw. He had to admit, the boy had a nice butt. But, even seeing that made him blush and feel guilty for looking. He smiled sheepishly and then pulled off the shorts and boxers. He pulled on the pants and sat down on the bed. He laid down and put his hands behind his head, closing his eyes. "I haven't slept with anyone in... years, honestly," He chuckled a bit, blushing to himself.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 12:11 pm

Ian didn't look while Oliver changed his clothes, mostly because his crying made him feel tired. He smirked shyly as the boy laid down, and he laid by his side. He rested his head uon his shoulder and curled up against him. He smiled and looked up to his face when he laughed, and then asked quietly. ''Who did you mean before? When you told me you knew how is like to not have the person you want?''
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 6:24 pm

Oliver looked down to the boy as he curled up against him. He closed his eyes and hummed a sound of content before hearing his question. He opened his eyes and stared at the ceiling then. "Well... Arianne for one. I wanted nothing more than to be with her -- do good by her... Even so, Jasper was who she always wanted, so I couldn't hold onto her, no matter how badly it hurt me. And, he is good to her, so I can't be upset with it..." He trailed off and sighed.

"But... In the military... There was this guy. His name was Ryan... He was the guy who trained me and honestly shaped me into who I am today... We were sent overseas, and on the off days, he choose to spin time with me... Mostly at night..." He smiled slightly. "Never sex, though. We would just go off and spend time together. He understood that I'm a born again Christian and made a vow to not have sex until I'm married... Or, at least ready," He smiled sheepishly, knowing it was a silly thing in this day and age. "We were together for a year. And I was in love with him. But.... on the night we were going to make love, our site was attacked," He said calmly. "He died," He said quietly, his tone contained as to not get emotional. No one had ever seen him cry and that wasn't going to change now. "I was sent home soon after... I'd done my four years. I came home, thinking that maybe I could feel better if I could go to Arianne and help her. But, Jasper had his foot in the door already and so I let her go, too," he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:03 pm

Ian gave him an understanding smile as he started talking of Arianne. He guessed she was the one he was mentioned before, and the way she talked of her, made him smile warmly. But he got genuinely surprised when he started talking of Ryan... He could never tell Oliver had a relationship with a boy before. He listened to him attently, and looked down, a bit ashamed... Oliver and Ryan relationship's sounded pure, they waited for over a year to have sex... He never waited for someone, he never fell in love for someone he had sex, except for Stefan... But he only addmitted his love for the boy after almost a year they were together. He looked up to Oliver when he mentioned what happened to Ryan, and he bit his lip softly. ''I... I'm really sorry for what happened to Ryan.'', he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 7:10 pm

Oliver gave a small smile over to Ian and shook his head. "It's okay. I'm okay, too. I'm still sad, considering it wasn't that long ago, but..." He shrugged and kissed the top of Ian's head. "You should sleep. I shouldn't be telling you sad things," he chuckled softly. "Though... you are the only person I've told that story to," He admitted.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 20, 2013 8:45 pm

Ian pursed his lips lightly, and closed his eyes again when Oliver kissed his head. ''That's fine... I can see now you understand perfectly what I'm feeling... Stefan... He's not dead like Ryan. But I lost him, like you lost your boyfriend'', he sighed. ''I'm glad you trusted me your story, thank you'', Ian said softly, and leaned up to kiss his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Toned (Tag Ian)
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: Residences :: River Side Home (Storm)-
Jump to: