Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toned (Tag Ian)

Go down 
+3
Christian Storm
Ian Storm
Oliver Michaels
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:10 pm

Oliver chuckled softly and nodded. "Right, right... Studying," He sighed heavily and over dramatically. "I'll need much longer to teach you that dance, so... Why don't we do something else!" He suggested. "What would you like to do? Like I said, studying with me would be a waste of time. I'm an idiot."

Belle smirked and hugged Eric's waist before arching a brow at the two of them. Her eyes went wide for a moment. "Stefan is pregnant?!" She gasped playfully before smirking. "I know already... Rosie told me," She said quietly. "Well... No, I forced the information out of her. But, she told me," She shrugged innocently. "Congrats, Kida. You're even older than normal," Belle congratulated. Kida smirked and then pouted cutely. "Gee, thanks, Belly," She mumbled. "You're so welcome," Belle beamed.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:17 pm

''We could dance...'', Ian pouted cutely and moved towards the chair, seating on just like Ari did. ''You can teach me one or two steps of the dance... And Later we could go out... Eat something'', he suggested with a small smirk.

Eric laughed slightly, but he didn't like that joke at all, though he didn't let anyone to notice it. ''Poor Rosie... Sometimes I feel sorry for her for having a mother like you'', Eric teased and kissed her temple softly before moving towards his wife and wrapping his arms around her waist... ''I don't care how older you are... I'm sure you are going to be the hottest gradma around'', he smirked, and kissed her cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:47 pm

Oliver smirked and nodded. He ran his hand back through his hair before eyeing Ian. "What do you remember from the dance?" He questioned. 

Kida smirked and shook her head. "Right, right..." She sighed and kissed his cheek. "Where's my baby?" She hummed happily. Belle smiled and gestured for them to follow her inside. Kida followed and went with Belle to the master bedroom where Emma was sleeping cozily in the middle. Kida smiled and hurried over to her, sitting down and picking the girl up into her arms and cuddling her close. "I missed you, baby girl," She hummed happily.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 7 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 11:57 pm

Ian smirked... ''I remember the way Ari looked to you...'', he said, doing the same gaze looking, but more like himself... ''Then, she walked to you, eyes locked on you face...'', he said, as he got up and walked to where he was standing... ''She put your hand over her waist'', he murmured, placing the boy's hand upon his waist, ''And held your hand like this'', he said, brusing the boy's fingertips against his jaw, as he turned back to look upon her face.

Eric turned his face, so intead of his cheek she would kiss his lips. He grinned and followed them inside the house. He put his hands upon Kida's waist as they walked, and smiled as he let her go to pick their baby girl... ''I hope you didn't get a headache while taking care of our baby girl'', he teased Belle as he stood by her side and watched Kida cuddling the baby girl.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 12:12 am

Oliver's lips parting a bit as he watched the way that Ian looked at him. He smiled slightly after a moment and brushed his fingers against the boys jaw as he was guided. He smirked and nodded before moving apart from him. "Then, I come to you, and we take the same position we did for the waltz," He said simply and moved over, taking his hand and placing Ian's other hand on his shoulder. "Then, you lead to the side and around before you hook your leg at my hip. Think you can do that much?" He questioned, detaching from him before smirking. "Just cue Al when you want him to start," He said simply and moved over to his starting position.

Belle scoffed and shook her head. "I'm tempted to kidnap the girl," she admitted. "I love babies..." She sighed. "Lizzy needs to come home. I need someone to cuddle," She huffed and turned, going to find a phone. Kida kissed Emma's head and smirked. "Mean ole' Aunt Belle won't steal you away," She teased the baby girl.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 12:38 am

Ian turned around and met his gaze again, with a small smirk upon his lips. He placed his hand upon his shoulder and nodded, ''Yeah... I think I can do it'', he smiled and looked towards Aladdin. He wanted to dance, he was having fun, and everybody told him to have fun, even his brother...When the music started playing again, Ian said like Oliver instructed, not sensually like Ari did, but it didn't compared when he hooked his leg around ... His move was too fast, and it made him lose his balance. He fell and dragged Oliver too, making the boy falling upon him...

Eric chuckled and shook his head, ''Don't worry... Soon you'll have to take care of your grandchild'', he smirked and sat upon the bed, by Kida's side, ''You two are so cute'', he murmured and nuzzled his nose upon Kida's temple as he eyed Emma sleeping upon her mother's arms. ''I love you'', he whispered, and kissed her cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 12:48 am

Oliver smiled and nodded, moving as he was supposed to. He tried to help Ian the best he could. He knew that the move went to fast, and was ready when they fell. He hooked his hand at the back of Ian's head, as to not let him hit his head on the ground. He caught himself and hovered over him, chuckling gently. "You're adorable," he teased softly and leaned down, kissing his nose. 

Kida smiled and leaned towards Eric's side. "We love you, too," she hummed and turned her head to meet his lips in a gentle kiss. "Now... Let's go home and cuddle our baby," She said softly against his lips.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 1:03 am

Ian goraned lightly, he expected his head to hit the cold ground, but he felt Oliver's hand instead. He opened his eyes, and pouted cutely to him... ''I fell, I'm not adorable... I'm clumsy''

Eric kissed her lips lgihtly, and smirked, ''We should escape, before Bells comes back'', he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 1:17 am

Oliver smiled and shook his head. "Same thing in my book," He shrugged and got up, helping him up at the same time. "Would you like to try again?" He questioned. 

Kida smirked and nodded. "Alright. Since you want to avoid your sister so much," She teased and got up, holding Emma close. "Lead the way, Mr. Storm," She hummed.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 1:33 am

Ian shook his head, and got up with Oliver's help. ''No... That was my fault'', he sighed and pursed his lips before answering to his question... ''I don't think that's a great idea'', he chuckled. ''Your place is not so far from here, right? We could do something over that... And I want to give Al privacy for when Navy is here'', he teased with a small smile.

Eric chuckled quietly, and kissed her lips again. ''Alright... Stay on your tip toes, Mrs. Storm'', he intructed with a quiet whisper and held her hand, taking her closer to him. He opened the door, and speeked, ''The hall is free... Follow me, baby'', he smirked and walked into the hall. Once he got closer to the staircase, he looked down, to see if there was sny sign of Belle. ''C'mon'', he whispered, and walked on his tip toes faster downstairs. He reached the door with a smugly smile, and opened it... ''C'mon, we're close to freedom'', he whispered, and made room for Kida to walk out.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 1:51 am

Oliver chuckled softly and nodded. Aladdin smirked and shook his head. "Why thank you, Ian," He teased before going over and cutting the radio off. Oliver took Ian's hand and tugged him towards the exit as he waved a goodbye to Aladdin. Once outside, he slid his hands into his pockets and lead Ian down the street a ways to where his apartment was. It wasn't the nicest place, but it wasn't terrible either. "So... this is where I live," He smiled sheepishly. It wasn't decorated very much, except for pictures from when he was a teenager with longer hair and then pictures of him in the military. One picture from the military showed him with Ryan -- which was obvious from how close they were. In fact, there were a few pictures of him with the boy -- some of them even kissing, though those had obviously been taken in private. "It's not much, but... Eh," He shrugged and then went over to the fridge. "Do you want a water bottle?" He questioned, getting one for himself and taking a long sip. 

Kida followed him silently and kept herself from giggling at the way he was trying to out sneak an assassin. "You really think she doesn't know we're leaving?" she whispered towards him and scoffed softly. "Bye, you two!" Belle called from across the house. Kida laughed softly and walked out to the car.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 2:29 am

Ian smirked towards Aladdin, and wrapped his hand around Oliver gently. ''Bye Al. Have a lot of fun with Navy'', he teased and blew him a kiss before he left. He frowned once they were outside, and Oliver let go of his hand. Did he want to see them holding hands? He shrugged it off and followed him to his home. He couldn't help but smirk a bit when he walked into his apartment, it wasn't so fancy as Stefan's or Ari's houses... It was cozy, more like his house or Rosie's. He caught himself looking at his pictures... ''Wow, I forgot you had such long hair'', he chuckled a bit, and then looked to his military photos. He looked dashing in his militar suit, and then he saw some pictured of him and other boy, who he pressumed being Ryan. ''Hmm... Sure...'', he said quietly. ''You have a nice place here.'', he said with a gentle smile. He wasn't lying, he really liked it.

Eric looked back when he heard Belle's voice... ''Assassins'', he scoffed to Kida. ''Bye Belle! Thanks for watching Emma!'', he called back and followed Kida to the car. He opened the door for her, and smirked... ''Well, I tried. That was funny, sneaking around from Bells'', he chucckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 2:48 am

Oliver smiled and grabbed a second bottle before walking over to Ian. "Right, right... when I looked like a stoner," he teased and handed him the bottle. "Oh, thanks... I could afford a much nicer place... But, I dunno. I like living simpler," He shrugged and walked over to the couch. "So... What do you want to do?" he asked, tilting his head and taking a sip from his bottle. 

"You're funny," Kida smirked and pecked his lips before sitting into the car with Emma still in her arms. She liked holding the girl. "We should eat something..." she mumbled, her stomach growling lightly.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 4:06 pm

''Nah... I like here'', he nodded and sat over the couch as he opened his bottle of water. ''You've been where I live, you know that's not fancy'', he smirked and took a sip from his bottle. ''What am I want to do?'', he asked to himself and tilted his head towards Oliver. A small smirk tugged his lips and he leaned over, kissing his lips tenderly. ''This...'', he murmured against his lips and leaned back to his seat.

''I know...'', Eric smirked smugly and turned his gaze over her as he heard her stomach. ''Do you want to stop by a restaurant... Or you can wait till we get home and I prepare some homemade food to you'', he murmured softly, and rested his hand upon her knee.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 8:25 pm

Oliver smiled slightly and leaned over, kissing his lips slowly as his hand rested on his cheek. "You're a better dancer than you think," he complimented softly, a small smile on his lips. He couldn't deny that he liked kissing the boy. 

Kida yawned softly and shrugged her shoulders. "You could just make me some soup and I'd be happy," she said quietly and kissed the top of Emma's head.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 8:47 pm

Ian chuckled a bit and leaned down to rest his head upon Oliver's lap, ''Nah, I'm better with the guitar or the piano...'', he smiled cutely looking up to the boyt through his eyelashes.

Eric chuckled a bit and caressed his hand softly upon her thigh, ''I will be glad...'', he murmured with a soft smile and a few minutes later they were already home. ''Home sweet home, beautiful'', he said with a small smirk as he opened the door for her.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 8:56 pm

Oliver smirked and gently brushed his fingers through Ian's soft black hair. "Where did you learn to play those instruments?" He questioned, tilting his head.

Kida smiled a bit and waited until the ride was over. She looked up at him with a small grin and giggled softly before getting out of the car. "Thank you," She said before walking inside and sighing in relief to be home. She'd missed being home. She hated going on trips. But, she knew as a doctor, she would be on those trips more often. She carried Emma to the nursery and laid the sleeping girl into her crib before walking to the kitchen and sitting up on the counter. "So... Soup?" She chirped.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:35 pm

Ian smirked softly, ''Well, before I got into sports, dad taught me how the play the guitar... He didn't know much, and since I got very interested on it, mom and dad put me into a musical school when I was a kid...'', he said softly, ''How about you... When you started dancing?'', he asked.

Eric smiled, ''You're welcome, Mrs. Storm'', he said and closed the door before following her into the house. As she walked towards Emma's nursery, he headed towards the kitchen and started gathering what he needed for the soup. ''Soup!'', Eric hummed and smirked as he remembered the things they had done upon that same counter she was seated. ''What do you want in your soup, love?'', he asked with a smugly smirk.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 9:44 pm

Oliver smiled a bit and nodded. "Your dad seems like a great guy," He said softly. "As my dancing... Arianne got me interested in it. I just caught on quickly," He shrugged. 

Kida saw the way he looked at her and tilted her head. She smirked slightly and laid down onto the counter. She stretched and groaned in content as her joints popped. "Hmm... You know what I like," She hummed.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:00 pm

''Yeah, he is...'', Ian sighed and pursed his lips, ''He just don't accept the fact that I'm more into boys than girls...'', he murmured. ''But tell me more about you... Ari got you into dancing before or after the military?'', he asked, realizing he knew so little about him.

Eric rse his eyebrow at the way she leaned upon the counter... ''Mhm... I know how you like to feel me filling you...'', he teased with a devilshly smirk as he stood by her side. ''You know if you keep teasing me, I won't be able to hold on my promisse to just cuddle you tonight, right?'', he pointed out, and got the vegetables he needed to make her favorite soup.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:07 pm

Oliver smiled sadly and sighed at the fact that Eric was not accepting of his son's lifestyle. But, he was willing to talk a bit about himself. "Before... She wanted us to do something as a couple, so we took on dancing. She'd been dancing since middle school," He mumbled. 

Kida smirked at his words. "Of course," she hummed. "Hey now, that was your idea, not mine," He pointed out. "You're the one who turned down a handjob in the car," She mused and stretched on the counter again, arching her back and groaning softly. "Sheesh... Planes make me stiff," she pouted. She got up and walked over to him, wrapping her arms around him from behind.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:34 pm

Ian smirked softly, ''Yeah, I know... She's great, and she deserves someone like Jasper'', he said, but then he remembered that Oliver was, and perhaps is still in love with her... ''Ops... I'm so sorry'', he murmured, and sat up as he cupped his cheeks softly, ''I forgot about you and Ari for a moment, but I know how long she's been in love with him'', he said, ''I'm sorry'', he shook his head and looked down. He and his big mouth...

''I was trying to be a gentleman'', Eric pouted and turned his back towards her as he started making the soup. He closed his eyes and sighed deeply as he heard her groaning... He was teasing him, she knew how he was weak to the sounds she made. ''Ha... You make me stiff'', he teased and smirked as she wrapped her arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 10:40 pm

Oliver blinked a few times when Ian suddenly got apologetic for mentioning Arianne and Jasper. He smiled softly, finding it sweet that Ian was so concerned. He slid his hand onto the boys cheek to turn his head and leaned over, kissing his lips slowly and deeply. "It's alright..." he whispered into the kiss. He kissed his forehead before leaning back. "Trust me. I knew along with everyone else how in love they were with each other... It's not something I get upset about. It was my fault for falling in love with her," He said softly.

Kida grinned and nuzzled her head against his back. "Do I?" she questioned playfully. "I had no idea," She sighed and brushed her fingertips against the hem of his jeans. "You are a gentleman, Eric..." She smiled and placed a few kisses against his back. "I've just been away from you for a week. I've never been away from you for that long," she pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 11:32 pm

Ian hoped that Oliver could forgive him and his big mouth, and he smirked a bit when he kissed him. Ian kissed him back, as slowly and deeply and leaned back to rest upon his lap again. ''I see...'', he murmured softly, still smirking. He knew that feeling of loving someone and not be closer to them. He pursed his lips, and looked up to him, ''You are a great kisser...'', he blushed a bit.

Eric almost whimpered when she brushed her fingertips on the hem of his jeans. He sighed as she kissed his back, and shook his head as she mentioned how long they had been far from each other. ''Damn, woman!'', he whispered and turned around, hooking her legs around his hips. He sat her back on the counter and kissed her deeply as he placed his hands upon her hips.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 7 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 11:42 pm

Oliver smiled and blushed a bit, rubbing the back of his neck absently. "Oh... Thank you," He said softly and smiled sheepishly once more. "You're not so bad at it yourself," He complimented. "It's been a long time since I was kissed though so..." He trailed off, teasing him.

Kida grinned when she finally broke him down and sat on the counter with her hands on the sides of his neck. She kissed him back deeply and bit on his bottom lip as her hands traveled along his chest and under the fabric of his shirt to feel the contours of his chest. She had been away from him for a week, and that had been tough on her. She hadn't realized how much she would miss him. She'd always thought a break would be good with how much they argued over the boys. But, that time apart had done nothing for her other than want to be like this with him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Toned (Tag Ian)
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: Residences :: River Side Home (Storm)-
Jump to: