Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toned (Tag Ian)

Go down 
+3
Christian Storm
Ian Storm
Oliver Michaels
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:01 am

''Really?'', Ian grinned playfully... ''I couldn't tell...'', he murmured with a small smirk and leaned up to kiss his lips once more. He liked to kiss him, and he would respect if he didn't want to make anything else than kissing... The boy had waited more than one year to make love to someone... Of course he wouldn't do nothing than a kiss with a guy he knew for a short time like him.

Eric groaned when she bit his lips, and squezzed her hips lightly as he broke the kiss, and trailed his lips down on her jaw to suck on her neck. He was turned on so easily by that woman, his pants were already tight as she moved her hands upon his chest... ''You drive me crazy, woman...'', he whispered lowly next to her ear before pulling back to take his shirt off.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:07 am

Oliver smiled a bit and leaned into the kiss, his hand resting on the side of Ian's neck. He had never felt so comfortable with anyone -- even Ryan. He smiled against the kiss at that thought and gently pulled him closer. 

Kida tilted her head to allow him to work on her neck. She grinned at his words, loving the power she had over him. "Something I've grown to enjoy," she teased before biting her lip as she watched him take off his shirt, exposing his well defined chest. She hummed in pleasure as her eyes roamed him like she hadn't seen him in years. She pulled him back to her in a deep kiss and slid a hand down his abs to his jeans. She rubbed his obvious erection through the fabric of his jeans and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:16 am

Ian hummed softly into the kiss and rested his hand upon the boy's waist as Oliver pulled him closer. He would go as farther as the boy allowed him to go.

Eric groaned as he saw the way she was biting her lip, he didn't even noticed the way she looked at him as he took his shirt off. He wrapped one hand around her nape, and the other around her waist, bringing her closer to another deep kiss. He bit on her bottom lip slightly, and smirked, ''Mine...'', he murmured and kissed the other side of her neck... ''Can you feel what you did to me?'', he murmured, as he slid his hand underneath her shirt and squeezed her breast softly with his mechanical hand... He didn't hurt her, since he learned very well how to use the thing.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:23 am

Oliver had a set of morals he'd gone by since he was brought of the dark he'd been in in high school. He'd always said that he wouldn't do anything with someone he didn't know well. But, he knew Ian. He'd known him when he was in high school and around Arianne. And, he knew him now. He was comfortable with him. He would let Ian do anything he wanted, except go all of the way. That was something he reserved exclusively for the person he loved.

Kida smiled as he bit her lip possessively. She groaned as she felt his hand on her breast. She wasn't scared of his mechanical hand. She knew he was aware of how to use it. She unbuttoned his pants and slid the zipper down before reaching within the confines of his pants and boxers to take hold of his member, stroking him the way she knew would bring him to her will.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:46 am

Ian could feel that Oliver didn't want this to stop as much he didn't. He slowly leaned the boy down over the couch, and kissed him slowly as he hovered Oliver. His hand stayed respectfully upon his hips like before.

Eric groaned when he felt her hand upon his already hard member, and he tugged his pants and boxers down, taking his shoes off too as he stood completely nacked. He nbbled on her jaw line gently as he murmured... ''How am I completely nude, and you still have your clothes still on... It's hard for me to taste your juice while you're all dressed'', he pointed out as he slid his hand down and cupped her privates with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 2:54 am

Oliver laid back as he was guided to do so and rested his hands on Ian's neck. He slid one hand up and through his hair gently before sliding it along his chest a bit timidly. He could tell he was still in shape from sports. 

Kida smirked and bit her bottom lip as she smiled innocently. She hummed softly as he cupped her. "That... Sounds like a personal problem," She teased before grinning. She leaned back and removed her hand to allow herself to pull her shirt up over her head. She then unhooked her bra and dropped it aimlessly to the ground. She leaned back and rested on her elbows. "You do the pants," she murmured, biting her lip again as she raised her hips to him.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:18 am

Ian pulled from the kiss a bit, and smirked as he noticed how out of breath he got... ''Wow... That was nice...'', he murmured as he try to take his breath back and leaned his forehead against his.

Eric turned over quickly to turned off the stove to prevent the house getting on fire while he was with Kida. His jaw went slack when he saw the way she dropped her bra, ''With pleasure'', he murmured and kissed her deeply as he undid her pants and slid then down on her slender legs. As he slid them down, he kissed down on her throat and belly, before kneeling on the ground. He kissed her hips slowly before heading down on her privates. He looked up to her as he cupped her breasts lightly and started sucking on her clit slowly.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 3:31 am

Oliver smiled a bit and panted softly, his hand gently playing with the fabric of Ian's shirt where his hand resided on his chest. "You're a good kisser," He teased as he leaned up and pressed a soft kiss against his lips before leaning their foreheads together still.

Kida kissed him and then watched the way he went down. She loved the way he looked up at her when he was about to pleasure her. Her jaw went slack as she felt his lips around her clit. She groaned and leaned her head back, biting her bottom lip and gladly leaning her hips towards his mouth. "Fuck... I missed this feeling," She hummed.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:41 am

Ian chuckled a bit before leaning down and kissing him gently. He smiled and nuzzled their noses together before lying by his side on the couch. ''I like being around you'', he murmured softly and place a couple of kisses upon the boy's jaw.

Eric hummed quietly and slid his hand down, ''No bitting lips.... Remember?'', he teased as he slid his finger inside her and leaned down to pleasure her more with his lips as he thrusted his finger at the pace he knew it would made her on her knees for him.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 4:49 am

Oliver returned the kisses and smiled softly as he leaned into the boy. He hummed softly and closed his eyes, liking the feeling of his lips on his jaw. "I like you," He said back, smiling to himself.

Kida bit her lip in rebellion to his words and smirked a bit. She groaned as she felt his finger within her and his lips on her. He knew exactly where to arch his finger to cause her to gasp out in pleasure. "Fuck... Eric," She groaned out and ran one of her hands through his black hair.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:34 am

''You like me?'', Ian asked in awe, turning his blye hues to him, ''That's great, because I like you too'', he murmured with a small smile and kissed his lips gently.

Eric felt his blood warming up as he saw the way she squirmed under his touch. He shook his head when he saw her bitting her lip and nibbled at her inner thigh before slidding one more finger into her wet folds and thrust into her faster. ''Come to me, love...'', he whispered breathlessly and wrapped his lips around her clit again, swirling his tongue in a teasingly manner before sucking onto her.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 5:47 am

Oliver grinned and leaned into the kiss. "Can I ask you something then?" He mumbled, resting his hand on his cheek and stroking the skin there. 

Kida's jaw remained slack as she closed her eyes, one hand buried in his hair while the other gripped at the edge of the counter. She curled her toes and arched her back as she felt him teasing her and thrusting his fingers faster. She gasped and then cried out his name when her walls clenched around his fingers, an orgasm shooting up her spine before washing back down. She panted and pulled him up to kiss her lips. "Can I suck your dick now?" She asked in an innocent tone, despite what she was saying. She giggled and kissed his lips sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 12:28 pm

Ian smirked and leaned his forehead against his, ''Sure, anything...'', he murmured softly.

Eric groaned feeling her hand upon his hair and her body clenching as she came closer to her climax. He smirked as she cried his name when she hit her orgasm and ran his tongue along her wet folds to taste her sweet juices. He leaned up and kissed her lips passionately, and he felt a shive running down on his spine as she talked dirty to him in such innocent tone... He smirked into the kiss and nodded. ''Suck as much you want...'', he murmured into her lips.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 1:35 pm

Oliver smiled and looked up at him with slightly timid green eyes. "If I asked you to be my boyfriend... What would you say?" He asked softly. He knew how soon it was since Stefan, but he couldn't help himself. He wanted to make Ian happy, and the only way he could feel right about kissing him was if he was committed to him. 

Kida grinned and slid off the counter. She sat onto her knees and wasted no time in taking hold of his member and licking the underside all the way to the tip. "Mm... You taste good," She said softly, her icy blue eyes gazing up at him as her tongue flicked against the tip. She smirked and then took him into her mouth, bobbing her head.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:07 pm

Ian widened his eyes a bit when he asked that, and leaned back to seat upon the couch... ''Oliver... I'', he mumbled and took a deep breath... ''I'm sorry, but I can't... I can't commit with someone when I'm not whole... I feel like I'm into pieces, Oliver, and I don't want to be a burder to anyone, specially you'', he said softly... ''Maybe I should go home...''

Eric leaned against the counter, and locked his eyes upon her face... Something very chivalrous since he could stare at her perfect body. He grinned at her words, and closed his eyes as she started bobbing. He arched his head back and groaned as he rested his hand upon her head.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 7:19 pm

Oliver gave a sheepish smile and took Ian's hand as he started to explain things. He sighed and kissed the back of his hand. "Ian... It's alright. Don't worry about it. I was just asking," He said softly. "I didn't expect you to say yes," He chuckled a bit. 

Kida smirked and carefully took him into her throat, holding him there for a long moment before groaning and dragging her teeth gently along his length before pulling him out of her mouth with an audible pop. She smiled and stroked his length quickly, her tongue running along the throbbing vein.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:11 pm

''I'm sorry.... I just feel like everyone expect so much of me... I'm just so tired of this.'', Ian said quietly as he turned his gaze away from the boy again. He was feeling so lost.

Eric panted as she deep throated him, and turned his gaze down on her head again. ''Fuck...'', he groaned, feeling her taking for that long and held her arms firmly, but didn't hurt her, and laid her back on the counter again. He positioned between her legs, and filled her fully with ease as he hovered her... ''Fuck... I've missed this feeling'', he panted, and thrsuted in a normal pace into her wet folds... He didn't want to teased her this time, and made it at the way she liked.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 8 EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:51 pm

Oliver bit his lip and smiled a bit. "Ian... I don't expect a thing from you. I just... I want you to be yourself. To be comfortable and happy... I like you how you are. There is nothing I want from you more than your smile," he said quietly.

Kida laid back onto the counter and gasped as he sheathed himself within her. "Eric..." she groaned in pleasure and.arched her back. She rolled her hips with his and bit her bottom lip. He was moving in just the way she loved. "...Faster, baby."
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:18 am

''Even being myself is getting hard to me... I think that closing myself to easier, so I won't need to face these feelings on my own...'', he murmured and turned his vulnerable blue hues to Oliver, ''I'm scared... You saw it last night'', he said quietly.

Eric grinned and grabbed on her hips to bring her to the edge of the counter. He then brought her legs up and opened them slightly, allowing him to thrust deeper and faster into her folds. ''Is this fast enough to you, babe?'', he panted as he hooked his around her knees.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 12:39 am

Oliver sighed gently and wrapped an arm around Ian's shoulders gently. He tugged him closer and kissed the side of his head. "You don't have to be so worried and scared around me... I'm here to make things easy for you. To take your mind off this pain you've been through," He said softly and kissed his forehead. 

Kida grinned and cried out his name as she felt him deep within her then, hitting her pleasurable core repeatedly at the quicker pace. She bit her lip and smirked devilishly at him before she shook her head. "Harder, Eric," She moaned, tangling one hand into her white hair and sliding the other along her smooth stomach to rub her middle finger against her clit, drawing extra moans from her lips.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:23 pm

Ian smiled shyly... ''This is all I need at the moment...'', Ian murmured softly and closed his eyes as the boy kissed his forehead. ''Thank you, Oliver... It's a relief knowing I can find a comfortable palce being with you'', he said gently.

Eric groaned lowly and panted as he watched her in deep pleasure... His wife was sexy, he was lucky she wanted him and no other guy... ''Kida....'', he panted as she moaned him to go harder. He didn't want to hurt her, she was tired... But he yearned to please her... ''Fuck...'', he groaned, as his thrusts became harder and firmly, his signature when making sex.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 9:57 pm

Oliver smiled and stroked his arm gently. "Of course, Ian... I'd be an ass if I just expected you to do something things or stop feeling certain ways," He mumbled. "I'll be waiting, as long as it takes. Just to see you happy," he said softly. 

Kida gasped and arched her back in pure pleasure when she felt him move the way she knew was his best. "Fuck!" She cried out and gripped his hips, digging her nails into his skin. She knew she wouldn't last with that pace. "Eric... Eric!" She gasped and dug her heels into his hips before practically screaming out for him as her orgasm raked along her spine and caused her to tighten around him.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:09 pm

Ian snuggled closer to Oliver softly, and smirked.... ''When do you learn to be so gentle?'', he asked playfully... ''I remember you were kind of an ass before'', he teasing, looking for some light air around them.

Eric didn't last long either... He loved the sounds she made, bringing them closer to his climax.... He groaned her name and hovered her as they had their orgasm at the same time. He panted next to her ear, and gasped when she heard a little baby crying... ''Shame on you, Kidagakash Storm.... You made our baby girl wake up'', he teased, and nibbled at her ear lobe playfully.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 8 EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:26 pm

Oliver grinned and shook his head. "I was an ass before -- I'll agree with that... And yet, I was apparently one of the best guys Arianne had ever dated," He scoffed. "I mean... I was nice enough. I was good. I just... Drank and smoked. I didn't have sex with Ari, though. Kind of regret that now," he mumbled the last part playfully.

Kida panted and smirked, not caring that the baby was crying at the expense of such pleasure. "I'll go get her," She sighed and kissed his cheek affectionately. She grabbed his boxers and pulled them on before running off to get Emma. She knew she'd be hungry, so why bother with her shirt? She picked up the baby girl and brought her into the kitchen. "Get back to cooking, daddy," she hummed as she let Emma have her lunch.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 8 EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 12:28 am

Ian chuckled... ''Ari is hot... If I hadn't known she loved Jasper, I would try a move on her'', he smirked playfully... ''But I like boys, thanks to Stefan I found out who I really am'', he said softly.

''Good lass'', Eric smirked and leaned back. He went upstairs and put his pajamas pants before meeting with Kida at the kitchen... He was already back to cooking the soup when Kida hummed. ''You are beautiful... You know that, right?'', he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Toned (Tag Ian)
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: Residences :: River Side Home (Storm)-
Jump to: