Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Toned (Tag Ian)

Go down 
+3
Christian Storm
Ian Storm
Oliver Michaels
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Christian Storm

Christian Storm

Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 8:01 pm

Christian smiled a bit and pat his brother shoulder before shaking his head. "I hope you have fun -- and don't break his feet with your clumsiness," He scoffed. "Excited...?" He chuckled and sat back in his chair. "I guess..." he shrugged and ran a hand back through his hair. 

--

Kida listened to him and scoffed a bit at the end, smiling down to her hands. "Eric, he's not going to catch gay," She teased. "Christian is straighter than a pole -- but, he's understanding. He's never judged his brother for liking men. He's always just seen him as Ian -- not gay," She said simply, shrugging her shoulders. "Don't worry, Eric. Your favorite son won't disappoint you with his sexuality," She said quietly and kissed his cheek before getting up and smoothing out her clothing.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:54 pm

Ian chuckled a bit, glad the talk had turned into something more light to him... He could get down later in his room, when he would be all alone. ''Are you scared?'', Ian asked softly and pursed his lips slightly. If he was in his shoes he would be very tensed... But cool, just like in the Underworld. He could brag about being one of the few that didn't lose it while they stayed there.

Eric smiled shyly, and turned his blue hues up to her, ''I....'', he sighed and got up too. He went towards the mirror on the bathroom, and started fixing his hair. ''Kida... Do you think it's too clear I like Chris more than Ian?'', he asked quietly. That bothered him a lot... He wanted to love his two boyes equally but learning how Ian was bothered him too. ''I'm a terrible father...'', he sighed as he walked into the room again, ''Maybe with Chris busy abroad I could spend more time with Ian'', he shrugged slightly.
Back to top Go down
Christian Storm

Christian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:08 pm

Chris smiled sheepishly and shrugged. "A little, I guess. Who wouldn't be? I don't want to get shipped off... But, I think it's cool," he said softly. "It makes dad proud, too... He always wanted to be a knight. So, this is close to that, I guess," He nodded. 

--

Kida sighed and walked over to him, wrapping her arms around him from behind. "Eric... You love your sons. Everyone knows that... But, everyone knows you favor Christian. Even Ian knows," She pointed out softly. "I hope that you will spend some time with him... He needs us right now, especially with what happened to Stefan. Chris just told him, too," He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 10:33 pm

Ian sighed a bit when Christian mentioned making his father proud, he had tried hard to make him proud too, but it seemed he was always put in second place. ''You don't want to go off?'', he asked, ''But you chose it... In fact, what would you expected John would do after you said you had raped his daughter?'', he pointed out.

Eric sighed and leaned his body gently towards her. ''I wished that wasn't so obvious'', he murmured quietly, and tensed up when she told him of Ian knowing Stefan was in jail... ''He must be feeling bad'', he sighed and looked back to her.
Back to top Go down
Christian Storm

Christian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:07 pm

"I didn't want to go to jail... And, I couldn't stay away from Elena if I tried. So, agreeing to stay out of her life would have been a lie," Christian explained simply. "I'm just glad John didn't react like Stefan did... I would be dead if it had been John," He mumbled.

--

"I'm sure he is, Eric... He loved that boy more than he's ever loved anyone," Kida mumbled. "Tell you what... Ian's birthday is coming up. Since it'll be his first birthday without his brother, we should do something big for him," she mused.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:32 pm

Ian frowned a bit, considering what he pointed out... Sure he knew John was trainned to be a killer, Stefan told him once... But John is one of the most controlled person he had ever met... Sometimes, he scared him a bit. Making him wonder many things about the man... ''Well, I'm glad you are alright... I'', he smiled sheepishly, ''I am going to miss you'', he looked at his brother through his eyelashes.

Eric sighed... ''Do you think I will still be the bad guy if I killed that boy?'', he murmuredy playfull, but liking the idea of keeping the boy out of Ian's life for good. ''You right... We should think of Ian'', he nodded. ''It's a great idea... We could call all of his friends and make something by the river, he likes nature...'', Eric smirked a bit.
Back to top Go down
Christian Storm

Christian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 11:37 pm

Christian looked towards Ianand smiled slightly. He moved over and hugged the boy again. "I'll miss you, too, little brother," He mumbled, smirking to himself. 

Kida shook her head and sighed, not letting herself get worked up over his words. "Don't joke about that, Eric," she said simply. "But... I think that a party by the river will be good for him. He hasn't seen any of his friends since everything happened," she pointed out. "But... C'mon. We need to get Christian to the airport," She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:05 am

Ian hugged him back, and held back his crying... He hated crying, and last night made him too sensitive when he opened himself to Oliver. ''Damn... we're about to spend our first anniversary appart'', he pouted a bit.

Eric bit his lip and nodded... ''You're right! We can plan that party later'', he smirked, and held her hand, taking her downstairs. Ian eyed his mother walking down and looked to himself, still wearing his pajama. ''Heh... I still have to change... I'll be right back'', he murmured to Christian and kissed his cheek softly before walking towards his mother... ''Mom!'', he chimed, and hugged her softly... ''Welcome back!'', he said with a small smile, and pointed to the vegetarian bacon... ''You should eat those... It's vegetarian!'', he smirked, ''I'm going to change... I'll be right back'', he nodded and headed towards his room. He didn't waste time on picking what he was going to wear... He just took his favorite pair of jeans and a white shirt and changed his clothing.
Back to top Go down
Christian Storm

Christian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 12:19 am

Christian hugged him tighter and smiled, kissing the side of his head affectionately. "Oh, don't be a sap on me, Ian," He chuckled softly and shook his head. He watched him go off to get dressed and sighed. Kida smiled at Ian and hugged him back tightly. "I missed you guys," She smiled before nodding and walking over to the bacon. She took a bite and arched her brows in surprise. "Huh... this stuff is actually good," she mused. 

Oliver came inside and smiled a bit. "I'm glad you like it, Mrs. Storm," he said politely. Kida grinned and walked over to him, wrapping her arms around her. "You'll have to tell me the recipe," Kida murmured before leaning back from him. "Of course," He smiled charmingly.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 7:16 pm

Eric made a face when he saw the vegetarian bacon and shook his head as he walked towards Chris... ''Have you packed everything you need, Chris?'', he asked with a small smirk. He couldn't deny, he was very proud of the choice his son made.

Ian came back, and leaned on the door frame. He watched his family from the distance, and wondered where Stefan was now... No, he shouldn't think of Stefan. He was safe for now, he hoped... He needed to think about him, to make plans and be happy without him. The hard part was that he had no idea of how to start it.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 9:49 pm

Christian nodded and smiled a bit. "Yeah... I'm all set," He said softly and ran a hand through his hair before he eyed Ian. He frowned and then shifted his gaze to Oliver. He gestured with a nod towards Ian. Oliver looked over and frowned, too, seeing the way he was. "Ian and I will go load up your stuff. C'mon," He said softly and grabbed Chris' suitcase. 

He walked outside with Ian and tugged him to the other side of the car where the others couldn't see them. He touched his cheek and gave a small smile. "Hey... Get him off your mind," He said gently and kissed his forehead. "I know that look. I'll do my best to keep him off your mind today. Just... Keep your mind on me, okay?" he said softly, leaning his forehead against Ian's gently.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 10:44 pm

Ian got out from his thoughts when he heard someone calling, and he smiled shyly to Oliver when he found out he was the one calling for him. ''Sure...'', he nodded, and helped him taking Chris' stuff. Eric eyed the boys interacting... Oliver was also gay, he wanted to watch him around his boy, but he remembered he should be more comprehensible about the gay stuff, and he had more importants things to do at the moment.

Ian looked into Oliver's green eyes when he touched his cheek, and smiled shyly again. ''I....'', he had no excuse to give about how he looked and he sighed. ''I know... And I'll try, to keep him out of my mind, and put you instead...'', he murmured softly and leaned his forehead against his... ''Thanks, Oliver...'', he whispered, and wrapped his hands around his gently.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:00 pm

Oliver nodded and smiled a bit. "Anything for a friend," He said simply and nuzzled his nose against Ian's affectionately before leaning away. "Your father knows I like boys," He mused, looking towards the kitchen. "Your mom must know somehow... mentioned it to him," He sighed. 

Kida watched them before shifting her gaze onto Eric. She took his hand, drawing his attention elsewhere. "Chris... We really are proud of you," She said gently. "I know, mom... I'm proud of myself. I wanted to be what dad wanted me to be," He said, shifting his gaze onto Eric.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:28 pm

Ian smiled a bit more genuinely this time, but frowned when he mentioned of his father knowing about his secret. ''How do you know it?'', Ian asked quietly, and looked at their parents into the kitchen after Oliver shifted his gaze away from them.

Eric looked down to their hand, and laced his fingers with Kida's... ''Pft... She's worried you're not ready for this'', Eric scoffed playfully... ''I'm the one proud here. Sure I wanted you to be more like me... But if you had chose differently, that wouldn't matter... You always make me proud, son'', he said, and placed his hand upon his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 11:48 pm

Oliver smirked. "His eyes were glued to us as we walked out," he said softly. "But... I think your mom is trying to get him to like me more since I'm a 'role model'," He said and scowled at the idea of people looking up to him for anything. "I'm honored... I mean, it's hard to get him to like anyone, right? But... I think his opinion of me changed when he heard I had a boyfriend," He sighed. "But, it's alright... I mean, I'm not ashamed to be into guys," He said and cupped one of Ian's cheeks with a small smile. "I can kiss you and not feel guilty about it," He shrugged. 

Christian bit his lip and smiled slightly before nodding. "Thanks, dad," He said softly and put his hand over Eric's before looking towards Kida. "We love you, sweetheart," She said gently and kissed his head. "I know," Chris smiled and hugged her once more. "I love you guys, too," he said simply.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:01 am

Ian sighed deeply... ''My father is complicated... He was raised in some kind of hate. I have no idea why he's like it'', Ian said quietly, and turned his gaze back to Oliver. He smiled a bit as he talked of his mother, she has always been more comprehensive about him, she and Chris... His twin never complained about it either. ''I don't know... I guess you'll have to prove it...'', he murmured quietly, with a playful smile.

Eric nodded and wrapped his arms around him and Kida. He kissed Chris' temple and murmured... ''Just prove to the Rolfes what we already know... That you're worth to date their little girl'', he smirked a bit.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:12 am

Oliver chuckled and leaned over, kissing his lips gently. He rested his hand on the boys side and pulled him close. He knew what it felt like to have someone constantly on your mind. So, he didn't mind being a distraction.

Kida smiled as she felt Eric's hug. Chris chuckled and nodded. "I'd do anything for that girl... I just wish I could've fallen in love with her three years from now," he sighed. Kida smirked slightly. "Just remember... I was 26 when I met your dad -- he was only 22... What do they call that? A cougar?" She teased and kissed Eric's cheek before shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:35 am

Ian leaned towards him and placed his hands upon Oliver's hips respectfully as he kissed him softly. He hated the fact he was using Oliver to keep his mind busy, but he needed it, or else he would go nuts.

Eric chuckled a bit, and shook his head... ''Baby... you were, and still are, way too hot to be a cougar'', he pointed out, with a charming smile. ''Don't worry, Chris... I'm pretty sure you'll change a lot in these next four years... Maybe until them, she won't be worth to you'', he teased playfully. ''C'mon... It's about time to take you to the airport...''
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 12:56 am

Oliver leaned into the kiss and smiled a bit into the kiss. "Your parents are about to come out here," he mumbled and kissed his lips again gently before leaning back. 

Christian scoffed and bit his lip. "I don't know what I'd do without her, though," He shrugged and then sighed. "We need to go so I can make my flight," He mumbled and took his mothers hand. "C'mon. We should get going," He nodded and walked with them outside. "Oliver? Ian?" Kida called in fair warning. Oliver walked around and smiled cheerfully. "Ready to go?" He questioned. "Yep. Let's get going," Christian murmured.

--

When they got to the airport, Kida was reluctant. But, she knew she had to. "We can't go in with you... So, we have to say goodbye now," she pointed out. "Mr. Storm?" A tall, strong man called over when Christian got out of the car. Christian looked over and smiled at the man before nodding. "We need to get going. Get your things together and say a goodbye, then meet me over by the bus," He informed the boy. "Yes... Sir," Chris mumbled before looking at his family. Kida bit her lip and looked at Chris with vulnerable eyes. 

Chris sighed and hugged his mother. "Don't worry, mom... I'll write and call whenever I can," He assured her. "I love you," she mumbled. He smiled and looked over towards Ian. "C'mere," He murmured and pulled his brother in for a hug. "I'll miss you," He whispered, then looked towards Eric. "Am I allowed to hug you...?" He asked sheepishly, knowing his dad wasn't always open to close contact with anyone but Kida and Belle.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:11 am

Ian pouted a bit... ''That's a pity...'', he murmured, and leaned back when he heard his mother calling for him... ''Here'', he waved, and smiled as he opened the back door of his dad's car and climbed into after everyone on the back seat.

Eric wrapped one arm around Kida, and kissed her temple softly, knowing she was having a hard time. He and Ian also looked to the strong man, Ian with curiosity in his eyes, while Eric looked more respectful. He watched while Chris interacted with the man, but looked away when he started saying the goodbyes. Eric hated that type of moment. Ian pursed his lips, and hug his brother tightly. ''I'll miss you more'', the boy murmured and let him go, ''Just keep yourself safe'', he whispered before he turned towards his father.

Eric knew Christian was talking to him, but he turned his blue hues at him slowly. ''Hm, of course...'', Eric murmured softly, and wrapped his arms gently around his son. ''Obey all the orders you would be given... And show them what a Storm is made of'', he smirked and leaned back, to kiss his forehead gently, like he did when he put the boys to sleep when they were younger. ''I love you, son''

Damon parked his car a bit far from where he could see Christian and his family... His father told him to not let Elena get any closer to Chris, but Elena was making too much noise, and Rosie was out with Ari... He was weak when his sister made high pitched sounds. Elena bursted from the car, and jogged towards Chris, she was glad she got to the airport before he was gone. ''Looks like your girlfriend got in time...'', Eric smirked and stepped back. Elena almost tackled him towards the ground when she wrapped her arms around his middle.

''Chris!'', she chimed, and kissed his lips tenderly. She knew she should respect his parents, and the others around, but this could be the last kiss she could give him in a while, besides she hadn't seen him for a long time. ''I already miss you...'', she whispered softly against his lips, and leaned back a bit, to look into his blue hues again. ''Since I can't convince you to stay here, I wrote you this...'', she said quietly, and handed him a closed envelope, with a handwritten letter into. ''The first one!'', she smiled childishly and sighed, ''Just open it when you get to wherever they send you, okay?'', she looked up to him, her eyes showing him how much she hated that, the idea of them getting to be separated for so long. ''I love you'', she murmured, resting her forehead against his.
Back to top Go down
Christian Storm

Christian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 2:56 am

Christian hugged his father and sighed. "I'll do my best," He said quietly and smiled at his father before looking over as he heard Eric's words. "Elena!" He gasped and hugged the girl close to him when she came over. He kissed her deeply and cupped her face, smiling at the simple fact that he got to see her one last time, even if he had just left her house an hour ago. He took the letter and smiled a bit, nodding. He put it into his bag and held her close. "I love you, more... And... I'm glad you made it," He said softly. "I have something I want to ask you..." He whispered and swallowed the lump in his throat. 

He tugged her to a more open area and looked back at his mother. She nodded, biting her bottom lip. He knelt down and reached into his pocket. "Elena... I love you. And, when I'm gone, I want to make sure you remember that. I will come home to you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you, no matter what your parents say. So..." He opened up the small box to expose the engagement ring. "I want you to be my wife. And, I couldn't wait until I came back to ask you that. If I have to beg you to say yes, I will," He whispered with a small grin. 

Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 5 ES259BRBS-1
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 3:18 am

Elena smiled softly, and nodded quietly, having no clue of what exactly he was going to ask her. She walked with with, supposing he wanted some privacy from the others, but at the moment she saw him knelling down, she had her heart upon her throat. Her hands started shaking, and there was no air in her lungs until he made the question she was sure he was going to make... ''No!'', she chimed, her eyes widened. She gasped, and shook her head, why was she being so stupid at a moment like that... ''No, I mean... You don't have to beg... Yes!'', she nodded, ''Yes, I want to be your wife!'', she smiled brightly, feeling some tears at the brim of her eyes.

Eric and Ian got surprised with Chris' proposal, and something was telling Eric that Kida had her finger into it. Damon widened his eyes, and tensed a bit... He had no idea of how badly his parents were going to react.
Back to top Go down
Christian Storm

Christian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 3:31 am

Christian felt his heart stop when she said no. He practically passed out. But, he let out a breath he hadn't realized he was holding as she came back to say yes. He got up and hugged her, spinning her around. "I love you," He whispered and kissed her deeply before sliding the ring onto her finger. 

"Mr. Storm... We really need to get going," The officer from before called over. Chris sighed and nodded, leaning his forehead against Elena's. "I've got to go... I love you," he said gently, then looked towards his parents. Kida smiled, proud of him, before shifting her gaze towards the officer, telling Christian he needed to go. Christian kissed Elena once more before hugging her tightly. He then let go of her, grabbed his bag, and walked to the bus. He didn't look back as he handed his bag over and was led onto the bus.

Kida bit her lip and walked over to Elena. "Hi, sweetheart," She said softly and smiled a bit. "It'll be nice to have you in the family..." She whispered. "If you want me there when you tell your parents, I'll gladly go," She offered.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 3:55 am

Elena wrapped her arms around him and giggled exuberantly while he spun her around. ''I love you'', she whispered back and cupped his cheeks tenderly after he slid the finger, kissing him deeply back. She whimpered when the officer called him, not sure if she should tell him or not what she had written in the letter. ''I love you...'', she whispered quietly and stayed where he left her. She held on her sides, and let the tears out as she watched him leave...

She swallowed hard, and smiled a bit, knowing that no matter if they were going to be apart... He also left a tiny part of him growing inside of her, and knowing it was the only thing that brought her some happiness. She smiled, remembering how happy she got when Damon told her she was pregnant... and giggled a bit when she made him promissed he wouldn't tell anybody about it... She turned her brown hues towards Kida, and smile, ''Hi'' she said quietly... ''I just hope I won't disappoint you guys...'', she murmured softly, and looked back to Eric and Ian.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 4:03 am

Kida smiled gently and touched her cheek. "You could never disappoint us, Elena. Unless you break his heart, that is," She said a bit seriously before smiling sheepishly. However, she paused, feeling something -- someone -- else alongside the girl. Her eyes went a bit wide. She knelt down and looked at seriously. "Elena...?" She questioned carefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toned (Tag Ian)   Toned (Tag Ian) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Toned (Tag Ian)
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: Residences :: River Side Home (Storm)-
Jump to: