Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)

Go down 
+3
Susie Trammel
Ian Storm
Stefan Rolfe
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 12:29 pm

Marina pursed her lips, tangling her hands upon his hair and whinning lightly as he rocked slowly upon her. She knew he did it only to tease her, and she hated it. ''Faster... John'', she whispered near his ear, ''I like you deep'', she moved her hips towards him, going as deeper she could.

---

Elena turned her gaze towards his brother, wincing when he threatened her future husband. Ian shook his head, and looked down sadly to Stefan. He pursed his lips, and looked up to his head as he noted the magic upon him. He knew what was happening, and turned his gaze to Stefan, to see his reation. He stood up straight and frowned seeing the hate into the boys eyes. He then turned his gaze back to Oliver, he was furious that the boy did that... But at the same time, he was thankful. Being identical twin to the person that infuriate Stefan the most was helpful on his plan to make him tame his anger. ''Come with me'', he said dryly to Stefan and took his hand, taking him to his room. He locked the door using a spell, so Oliver couldn't be able to open it, and turned his blue hues towards Stefan... ''I'm tired of you putting our friends in danger. This is going to end from now'', he muttered and changed the color of his hair to white. He also put one shield upon him magically, a invisible wall, so Stefan couldn't hurt him either. ''C'mon... Give me your worst'', he smirked like his brother, and waited for him to attack.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 4:25 pm

John smirked and gladly obliged her. He started to move deeper within her and groaned. He thrusted into her and dug his nails gently into her sides. He thrusted deep within her and rolled his hips, liking the feeling of her tight, warmth around him.

----

Oliver watched with an unsure gaze as Ian went to take Stefan into a room on their own. Sure, he trusted Ian, but he sure as hell didn't trust Stefan. Especially with how angry he had just been. Stefan followed and pursed his lips. However, as he saw what Ian was doing, he shook his head. "No... Ian, stop it," He murmured, looking away from him. "I don't want to hurt you... Even with the shield, you'll get tired. You could drop it by accident and I could..." He shook his head and clenched his fist.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 8:32 pm

Marina moaned next to his ear, and dug her nails not so gently upon his shoulders, ''Yess, John'', she moaned and arched her body a bit. She rolled her hips sensually around him and nuzzled her head upon the crook of his shoulder.

---

Ian laughed cockily and smirked wider towards him, ''Are you scared, Stefan??'', he pouted teasingly, ''You don't want to hit me? Would you like to hurt a pregnant girl? Or a person half your weight??'', he teased with a devilsh smirk, just like his brother would act. ''C'mon... Don't be coward!'', he pushed him away. The shield gave him freedom to move as he wanted, but Stefan couldn't get or hurt him.

Damon looked at Oliver, and bit his lip slightly, ''Thank you, Oliver...'', he murmured, looking at the other boy throught his eyelashes. He then turned his gaze to Rosie and Elena and sighed. He fixed some water with sugar for his sister and pulled her and Rosie gently to seat upon the couch... Elena sat quietly, and drank some of the water Damon gave her. Damon knelt in front of them and looked up to the girls, ''How are you feeling? Better?'', he asked to Elena. Elena nodded quietly, ''Mhm... Hug?'', she murmured cutely, making grabby hands to him. Damon smiled gently and wrapped his arms around his little sister, stroking her back softly.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:07 pm

John hummed and then smirked and turned her around smoothly. He held her hips and moved within her fluidly. He liked this position, too. However, he knew the concrete probably wasn't comfortable. He moved her over to the stairs and got her to put her hands onto the stairs and bend over. He moved back within her and groaned. 

-----

Stefan closed his eyes and shook his head. "Ian, stop it!" He pleaded, moving back against the door. He didn't want to go after Ian. That was the last thing he wanted. Even if he couldn't hurt him, he didn't want to get so mixed up that he could confuse the two of them. "Please," He whispered pleadingly.

Rosie sat down and sighed, gently brushing Damon's hair as he hugged his sister. Oliver bit his lip nervously and sat on the other sofa, wringing his hands. He didn't like what he could hear from the other room. "Why does he want that?" He asked, still not understanding why Ian could want someone like Stefan. The boy wanted to kill his brother, for God's sake.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:56 pm

Marina closed her eyes and panted at each of his thrusts, enjoying them. She leaned on her hands and bent over as he wished. Her moans beame a little louder as he thrusted deep into her on the position, and she met her thrusts with his. She leaned back and turned back, to kiss his lips softly, ''I would enjoy if you take me from behind today'', she teased with a small smirk, and nibbled upon his bottom lip before bending over again.

---

Ian narrowed his eyes his eyes as he heard Stefan pleading. He sighed and changed the color to his natural black locks. He pulled the shield down and wrapped his hand around his, taking the boy to laid down on his bed with him, he wasn't acting like Christian anymore, he was only Ian now... ''It's over now... I'm here, nothing will harm you, baby'', he whispered softly and wrapped his legs between his. He gently caressed his scalp and kissed his temple softly, ''I love you'', he whispered.

Damon kissed the top of Elena's head and sat between her and Rosie, he wrapped one arm around his sister and rested her head upon his shoulder as he laced his fingers with Rosie's. He pursed his lips seeing how Oliver was nervous, and frowned a bit as he tried to understand what Oliver wanted to mean by 'that'.... ''Thats is my brother...'', he murmured quietly, looking down to the ground. ''Stefan has his flaws, like everyone else... I would appreciate if you weren't so rude about him''
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 10:04 pm

"Mm... Sounds good to me," John smirked and kissed her deeply before resting one hand on her hip. He used the other to move his member to her butt. He carefully slid himself inside of her and groaned at the tightness. He kept this slow, knowing they didn't do this often enough for her to be well stretched. 

----

Stefan let out a shaky breath and went with Ian over to the bed. He curled close to him and took in the boys scent. He smelled different than Christian. "I love you, too... I don't want to hurt you... Or anyone... I'm scared," He admitted in a soft whimper. He was scared of his anger. He didn't like not being able to control it. 

"I'm sorry, Damon... I didn't mean to offend you," Oliver said courteously. "It's just that, after what Stefan did to Ian, I can't understand why he would want to be in a relationship with him. I'm scared for him," He sighed. "I know Stefan is a good boy -- he always has been. I was close friends with him when I was with Arianne... He's just... Different now. Much like his father was in Nirethia, according to what I've been told by my parents," He mumbled. "If he has John's strength normally... I don't know. I can't help but be worried," He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 10:29 pm

Marina rested her hand upon his at her hip, and moaned softly as he slid himself. She felt small goosebumps hearing his groan, and let her body relax around his lenght. As she relaxed, Marina moaned John's name softly as she moved her hips against his, matching his pace.

---

Ian kissed his temple gently and smiled, ''That's good, baby'', he murmured softly, ''Being scared is the first step to control this anger inside of you'', he said quietly and smoothed down upon his back. ''I know you didn't mean any harm to the people you hurt... Your heart is pure, Stef. I know it'', he whispered gently and nuzzled his nose affectionately upon his, ''I love you... And I won't leave you ever again'', he murmured and kissed his lips tenderly.

Damon looked at Oliver and accepted his apology, but as much the boy talked, the more Damon didn't understand what he was talking about... Did he just say that his father was that bad in Nirethia? Elena narrowed her eyes, and she wanted to smack Oliver for having a big mouth. Damon was the only one who didn't know about her father's past in Nirethia. He had no clue about their parents' bad past. ''Oliver you talk too much... I didn't forget who your father is, and the greater liar he is'', she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 10:39 pm

John groaned and started a gentle pace into her. He held her hips and rolled his own hips into hers. He moaned her name and slid his hands along her sides, liking the smooth texture of her skin. Her name slipped his lips in pleasure. 

----

Stefan sighed and nodded, leaning into the kiss. "If I hurt you again, though... I want you to leave. If I'm stupid enough to hurt you again, I don't deserve you. Understood?" He questioned softly, looking up at him with timid emerald eyes. 

----

Oliver eyed Elena calmly. "It's not my fault you won't tell him the truth, Elena," He said softly. "I don't justify anything my father did. I don't hide it, either. I follow after my mother. She was the most honest person I know," He said quietly, and respectfully. "Mr. Rolfe is a good man now. I'm hoping the same will happen with Stefan," He said lightly as he got up. "I'm going home. Not that Ian cares anymore," He smiled sadly. Rose sighed and got up. She walked over to him and hugged him around his middle. "I'm sorry, Oli..." She said softly. Oliver pursed his lips and kissed the top of her head. "Thanks, Rosie," He said quietly. He gently unwrapped her arms from around him and made his way outside. He lit a cigarette and got into his car, driving off as soon as he could.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 10:59 pm

Marina started panting again as he put a more gentle pace, and felt her body shivering as he moaned her name like that, ''John...'', she moaned, ''Deeper...', she murmured and increased the speed gradually, until she got to the point where they both liked.

---

Ian smiled softly and caressed his cheek lightly with the tip of his fingers... ''You won't hurt me again. I'm going to teach you how to tame your anger. Being scared of what it is capable is a huge step, and you already took it'', he leaned up and kissed his forehead. ''I promisse you I'll be cooking tonight... I'm not sure if aunt Belle is coming back tonight'', he teased and got up, tugging him up with him. ''C'mon... You should be with your siblings, and behave, or else you won't have dessert'', he teased.

Damon got slightly anxious with Oliver's words, he didn't know his entire family hid something from him... He was sure his father was a good man for his whole life. Elena only shook her head and narrowed her eyes to Oliver as he walked off. He had no right on getting into her family issues, they had good reasons to hide that information from Damon and her father. ''Lena? What's the truth you're not telling me?'', he asked quietly. Elena sighed and wrapped her hands around his, ''Oliver is upset, and he's telling bullshit to make us upset... None of what he said should matter to you, or me'', she smiled a bit, ''Don't worry about him, okay?'', she murmured and leaned up to kiss his cheek softly. Damon didn't know on who he should trust at the start, but Elena was his sister, and as much as crazy she was, he should trust her, and not Oliver.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 11:25 pm

John closed his eyes as she started to go faster. "Fuck..." He cursed and moved into her at the pace she wanted. He gripped at her hips and moved deeper within her, his thrusts becoming a bit rougher as to reach the depth he knew she liked.

----

Stefan sighed and pouted cutely at him before getting up. He kissed Ian's lips tenderly before nodding and following him back out to the others. Rosie pursed her lips, crossing her arms and looking away. She was distraght for the fact that Elena was calling Oliver a liar. If anything, all of them were for lying to Damon about something so important. Sure, she knew why they were hiding it, but still. She didn't feel right for lying to him, or about Oliver's reputation. "Stop it, Elena," She said calmly. "Oliver is a good man. Don't talk down about him," She said simply as she sat back beside Damon. "I'll talk to you about it later, Damon. I promise," Rose said quietly and kissed his hand before looking over as Stefan and Ian came back. She smiled a bit as she saw them holding hands. "So... You're cooking, right?" Rose questioned Ian.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 6:21 pm

Marina gasped and gripped onto the stair when his thrusts ogt rougher. She arched her back, and moaned in pleasure at his thrusts. She whinned as she got closer to her climax once more, and slid one hand down on her body, to rub against her clit.

---

Damon turned his hues towards Rosie, and frowned more. He was getting more anxious. What did they hide from him? He looked down as she kissed his hand and shook his head, ''No. Tell me now... You are all hiding something from me, and I want to know it'', he demanded quietly and looked at his brother and then Elena. The brunette only shrugged lightly and looked away. Her mother had told her about his father past only if she and Stefan kept it from Damon. She looked at Stefan, and pursed her lips. If Rosie wanted to tell him, good... No word about it would leave her lips.

Ian looked at the teens on the living and pursed his lips, feeling the tension on the air. He nodded in response to Rosie and smirked, ''I am... You don't have to worry about dinner'', he winked and turned his blue hues to Stefan, ''Are you helping me, baby?'', he asked with a charmingly smile.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 7:43 pm

John smirked and moved within her. When he saw her rubbing her clit, he growled softly. He pulled her upright and reached around, rubbing her clit instead. He smirked and bit her shoulder softly as he moved into her in the same pace as before. "Come for me," He whispered into her ear. 

---

Rose pursed her lips and sighed. "Before your father came here, he was a very different man. When he was a kid, his father was very cruel and made him cruel. He grew up to be an assassin -- as a way to make enough money to support my mother and himself when they had no one else... But, he did kill my grandparents... He killed a lot of people," Rosie said softly, taking his hand. "He was protective of Marina... And of Belle. He didn't like my dad... He was very good at his job, too. He worked for the royals. He knew it was wrong, but he needed the money," She sighed. "He did some terrible things... Aunt Marina thinks that when they came here, it was a way for him to start over without knowing his horrible past. I almost wish the same had happened for my mom, considering the terrible things Uncle John's father did to her when she was little," she sighed. 

"We kept it from you because it's not important anymore... He's a good man now. But... We're scared that Stefan might have something in his genes from Uncle John's side," she said softly and looked towards Stefan. Stefan sighed and then looked towards Ian. "Yeah... I'll help," He mumbled, following after him.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:57 pm

Marina shivered at his growling and smiled breathlessly as leaned her back upon his chest lightly. She gasped when he started rubbing her and shut her eyes tight. ''J-John'', she moaned when he bit her shoulder and swallowed hard. Her fists clenched and she curled her toes anf feet when she came hard... Her body trembled a bit she leaned her head loosely upon his shoulder.

---

Damon paled as he heard about his father... He just couldn't think of his father being an assassin, or a bad person. That wasn't how he imagined his father was. He looked down to their hands and chewed his bottom lip. He had no clue of how to feel about them hiding this from him... One part of him was glad, because he didn't like to hear or think of his father like that... But part of him was angry, because he deserved to know the truth about his parents. He swallowed hard and turned his emerald hues back to Rosie. ''I understand the nightmare I had about you now'', he said with a fragile voice... ''I was hurting you... I did and said really bad things to you... Just like my father was, or his father'', he murmured quietly, talking about it for the first time.

''I saw you... I saw you dead...'', he whispered, and continued talking, he needed to take this out of his mind. ''You took your life because I made you feel like dirty, or worse than that. You cut your arms so badly... There was blood everywhere...'', he trailled, as he felt the tears blurrying his vision. Elena was fast and gently wrapped her arm around him... ''Shh, you don't....''...''No''. Damon cut, he wanted to talk more. ''I was wearing a suit, just like dad, I acted like him... How he acted in Nirethia, actually'', he murmured and looked intently into Rosie's golden eyes. ''I'm not like that man on my nightmare, I hated him, and I hated to see you so sad... My dad isn't bad like that, at least not anymore. And Stef... His good side is bigger and stronger than his bad one. I can feel it'', he said turning his hues towards Stefan on the kitchen. ''I love you, Rosie'', he murmured as he turned his gaze back to her and took her both hands in his, to kiss her knuckles tenderly. ''I understand it now, because Ari came in and said she never trusted me... She knew the stories about my father... She said I was just like him'', he sighed tiredly because of how emotional he felt. ''But I'm not like him... I'm more like the father I've ever known, and honestly, Stefan in his bad moody isn't half of the moster I played in my head''

Ian nodded and headed towards the kitchen, preffering to not hear what Rosie was going to say, he knew a few things about it, and that was enough for him. He decided to make a risotto, and gathered all the things he needed. However, he heard some parts of their conversation, and looked towards the living room as Damon started talking of him dream... He frowned a bit, it seemed those freak twins liked to make people dream of killing their beloved ones. He asked Stefan to cut the chicken breasts while he heated the oil with onion and garlic. He hummed to himself as he worked.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 12:04 am

John held her up when he felt her going weak from her orgasm. He smirked and thrust into a few more times. And then, deep within her core, he moaned and released the hot seed. He panted and gently moved out of her before sitting down onto the stairs of the pool and holding her close. He kissed the bite mark on her shoulder, as well as the hickey he'd created on her neck.

---

Rosie bit her lip and sighed. She frowned as he spoke of his dream. Imagining him like that was difficult. She couldn't see a harsh word coming out of his mouth. Much less to the point of suicide. However, as he started to speak of how he saw the good in Stefan and John, she smiled tenderly and leaned over, kissing his cheek affectionately. "I love you," She whispered to him. "You are incredibly strong," She murmured. If she'd had that dream, she wasn't sure how she would have handled it. She was brave, and she could keep her emotions to herself. But, as close as Damon was to her heart, seeing him in any sort of violent manner could get to her. "As for Oliver... Elena, you would do well to give him a chance. He's one of the best men I know. He is nothing like his father," She said softly. "He's only being protective of Ian because he fell in love with him. How would you feel?" She whispered, frowning a bit. "Stefan is my best friend, though, so I don't know where to stand," She sighed and hugged Damon's arm as she curled up beside him.

Stefan nodded and fixed the chicken as he was told to. He wasn't the best cook, but he managed. He finished easily and eyed the humming boy. He moved over to him and hugged his arms around his middle, resting his chin onto his shoulder. He placed a few soft kisses on his neck and then nuzzled his nose into the crook of his shoulder. He hadn't realized just how much he missed Ian's scent. "I get to share your bed tonight, right?" He mumbled, his breath on his neck.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 6:29 pm

Marina gasped quietly when she felt his hot seed into her core. She closed her eyes and hummed in content when he kissed her shoulder and neck. She turned around and curled onto his lap. ''I've missed this'', she murmured softly and placed small kisses upon his chest, ''When was the last time we had sex?'', she pouted a bit... With John being busy, and the whole drama about the teens, Marina had no mood for sex like that day. Maybe she was just happy that Stefan was finally healed, and also there was the fact of having no worries about her children.

---

Damon smiled sheepishly when Rosie kissed his cheek, and gave her a look, Do you really think I'm brave?... He imagined he was the most coward among his family. Stefan was brave, and even Elena was brave sometimes, not him. Elena pursed her lips, and looked to the other side, annoyed that Rosie was still talking of Oliver... ''I really don't know Oliver, and I don't want to... Mom kept this secret from Damon to protect him, as well dad... And he babbled about something that isn't really of his business. Stefan is my brother, and as much he bothers me almost the whole time, I stand by him'', she said and stood up.

''But... I should congratulate you. You said you wished aunt Belle to know about the past, and you just handed it up on a plate to Damon... You should wish for Damon won't get afraid of dad snapping one of these days'', she scoffed and walked outside. She needed some air. Damon looked at his sister eye widened and chewed on his bottom lip. He had never seen his sister so angry.

Ian smiled when he felt Stefan's arms around him. He missed his warmth, and the way he felt protected with his arms around him. He hummed in content as he felt his kisses upon his neck, and turned his blue hues towards him, ''Of course baby'', he murmured and kissed his lips soft, ''Now, hand me the chicken'', he murmured with a small smirk.

Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 11:07 pm

John smiled sheepishly and shrugged. "I don't know... A few weeks?" He mumbled. "I can't help my work, Marina," He sighed and kissed her neck. "But... I'll try to be home more, if that will make you happy," He mumbled.

---

Rosie pursed her lips and watched as Elena went outside. She sighed heavily and looked towards Damon. "I'll go talk to her, baby. She's as much of my sister as she is yours," She pointed out and kissed his cheek and temple affectionately. "I love you," she whispered to him and got up. She smoothed out her shirt and walked outside. She slid her hands into her pockets and bit her lip. "So... What did Christian's letter say?" She asked, trying to take the girls mind off being angry. She knew part of Elena's irritation was because of missing Christian, and from being pregnant.

Stefan smiled and kissed him in return before getting the chicken and handing it to him. He looked towards his brother and tilted his head. He walked into the living room and sat across from Damon. "Hey," He smiled a bit. "You alright?" He questioned, knowing that everything was hectic for him now.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:08 am

''I know'', Marina sighed and got a bit sad as she thought of the last few weeks, and how she missed Damon, how distant Elena got since Christian was out in Military, and how hard it was when Stefan broke down in some many levels, either going into his snapping, depression, jails, and almost death experience... It wasn't easy to be their mother. She bit her lip and turned her gaze to John, ''How about some fun?'', she smirked and splashed water on him. She giggled and swan to the other side of the pool. ''You know what? We could take the kids, and go on the Hawaii travel you have being promissing him for a long time'', she smiled cutely.

---

Damon nodded and sighed heavily, he had so many things on his mind that he didn't want to think about them. He turned his mind off, his gaze lost at somewhere on the floor. Elena leaned her arms upon the handtrail, and sighed as she looked at the sky. Was Christian looking at the same sky as her? She chewed on her bottom lip and looked down towards the woods. She missed the boy a lot.

Her eyes rolled in annoyance as she realized she wasn't alone anymore, and that was Rosie standing behind her. ''And why do you care?'', she snapped and walked over to sit on a chair. She brought her legs up and wrapped her arms around them. ''He misses me, and everyone'', she started after a small moment, ''He's happy about the baby'', she smiled a little kindly. ''But he said I should have kept it from Stefan'', she sighed, ''I wanted to prove him wrong, but I hate that he's right'', she mumbled.

Ian thanked the boy, and before adding the chicken, he separate a small portion and put it on a smaller pan. He was going to cook a vegetarian recipe for his mother. Then he add the chicken upon the bigger pan, and added the other ingredients on the two portions. Damon didn't answer at Stefan at first... His mind was too far, and working on a slow speed. ''No'', he turned his emerald hues up to his brother... ''I don't know how to feel about it... About dad'', he mumbled, looking at his brother through his eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 12:46 am

John smirked and covered his face when she splashed him. "Oh? You know Ian would want to come with him..." He sighed. "And Damon would want Rosie," He mused. "It won't be much of a family trip," He chuckled.

---

Stefan sighed and took his brother's hand. "Don't be worried about Dad... He's not the man he was in Nirethia. He has his anger issues every now and then, but he's much more in control of them than I am," He chuckled. 

Rosie bit her lip and tilted her head. "Well... Chris is smarter than he looks," she teased. "I think he's going to be great father... Do you have any names for her?" she questioned as she went over and sat in the chair beside the girl.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:10 am

Marina chuckled... ''Ian and Rosie are family too... I think of them as m own children'', she said softly and swan over him, tugging him back to the water again... ''And if they don't want to hang out with us, we can just pretend this is our second honeymoon'', she smiled sweetly and wrapped her arms around his neck.

---

Damon nodded quietly, and sighed as he looked at his brother's eyes. ''And when are you going to be in control of your anger, Stef?'', Damon asked quietly, ''I was worried about you when I heard what happened to you.'' He said quietly. ''I got sad when I heard about you and Ian breaking up, I know he makes you happy... and I'm happy to see you are together now'', he smiled shyly. ''Oliver is a nice guy, as well Susie is a good girl, in he own terms'', he chuckled lightly, ''But I couldn't see you being happy with anyone except with Ian''

Elena smiled and nodded, getting less angry as she talked about Christian and their baby, ''Yeah, he’s going to be great… He’s a great boyfriend. He saved me once, you know'', she nodded quietly, ''I just hope Stefan sees how great Christian is'', she murmured quietly, and smiled once again when she mentioned about names… ''I'm writing of this to him'', she chimed. That was the only way she thought of how they could chose the baby’s girl name… But she wasn’t going to tell him they already knew it was a girl, she wanted it to be a surprise to him. ''I'm thinking of mixing our mother’s name… I want her name to end just like mine and mom's… But I want something of Kida too… So my favorite so far is Katerina'', she smiled shyly.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 2:39 am

John smirked and moved into the water and sighed. "A second honeymoon? Going to tire me out again?" He teased as he moved in and floated on top of the water. 

----

Stefan looked down and smiled a bit before stealing a glance over at Ian. "I do love him... I always have," He shrugged and looked back to Damon. "I feel bad because Oliver loves him, too... And Oliver is a much better man than I am. But... I can't be me without Ian. I don't feel whole," He said quietly. "I'm going to get help... Therapy, maybe? I dunno... I've got to work on it. Especially before Christian get's back," He sighed and held his head. "How could she let herself get pregnant, Damon?" He mumbled, looking at him like a lost puppy.

---

Rosie nodded and grinned at the name. "That's pretty... Sounds a bit like Katrina, though," She mumbled, scrunching up her nose. "I like Katrina, I guess... She makes Vera happy, so I guess she's a good person. She's not a cannibal anymore. That's nice," She said with a sheepish grin. "Stefan is... protective. You've got to see that. I know it's hard, but... He just wants the best for you. And... unfortunately, none of us have really thought of Christian as the best guy for you. I mean, he's a great guy. He's just..." she shrugged. "Then again, who am I to talk? I'm going to be married to my cousin," She smiled sadly at the ground. "I'm not even sure we can have kids... With Damon's autism and our genetics being so close, our children are bound to have something different to them. I'm not sure I can take care of Damon and a baby with a... gift," She said softly. She never used words like disability or even just 'something wrong.' She never thought anything was wrong with Damon. He was just different. "I know you didn't try to get pregnant. That's why I'm not upset with you. You are my little sister -- You always have been," She said quietly towards the girl. "I love you with everything I have. I want you to succeed. I just... I think you need to grow up. You're going to be a mother. And it's not going to be easy -- especially at school. And especially without Chris," She said softly. "I'll be here to help, but you have to understand that you can't be the spoiled little princess anymore. Do you get that?" She asked. "You've got to think like an adult. Like a mother. What's best for the baby? Not just for you," She said and lightly poked the girls nose. "I've been with Damon my whole life. I grew up much earlier than anyone did... I'm sad to see that happen to you, too. I wanted you to be a teenager," She sighed and then smiled softly. "Please don't be mad at me for telling Damon about your father... He needed to know. And I was tired of lying to him. My mom is scared of John. That's why she told us not to tell Damon. She wanted someone to go on without knowing how bad things were in Nirethia. But... Damon deserves to know about his own father," She mumbled. "I felt bad for lying to him... He's my fiance, after all. We tell each other everything."
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:16 pm

''You didn't complain on our honeymoon'', Marina teased and giggled. She closed her eyes and smiled as she felt the water moving around her. She loved being into the water. That was the thing she missed the most about Nirethia. The sea. She sank into the water and emerged next to him. ''C'mon, let's take a bath and then dinner, or sleep...'', she murmured and smirked as she squeezed his butt lightly. She then moved to the stairs and out from the pool. She put his jacket on and gathered all the other clothes, except for his boxers before heading into the house.

---

Damon looked at his brother with soft eyes, and followed his gaze towards Ian, who was happily cooking into the kitchen. He turned his gaze back to him and gave him an understanding smile. He also felt bad for Oliver falling in love with Ian... Things would get so less complicated if he hadn't fallen for the boy. Damon didn't like complicated things, his mind was messy enough. ''It's almost the same I fell about Rosie'', he smiled a bit. ''I'm pretty sure I have loved her since she was unborn'', he chuckled nervously and looked down, as he heard of Stefan talking about getting into a therapy. He chewed his bottom lip ans shrugged slightly, ''You know Lena. She doesn't pay much attention to important things, like taking the birth control everyday'', he sighed, squeezing his hand back gently.

''I was the first to know about the baby. She was staying with Rosie and me after the night you, mom and dad caught her with Christian. Rosie has been trying to put some reason into her head'', he smirked a bit and looked down. ''I was alone with Lena on an afternoon when I felt something else near me. I looked around and I realized it was coming from her. Just like I felt with Rosie'', he said quietly. ''When I told her about it, she got scared at first, really scared... But then, you should have seen her smile... She got so happy, Stef'', he smiled as he remembered of it.

''You should talk with her later... When both of you are calmer... She just snapped about Oliver, and that I know about our family past.'', he said quietly, ''How long have you known about that story?'', Damon asked shyly.

---

''Ew... I haven't thought of her ever since we got back home'', Elena made a face and shook the girl from her mind. She had some really bad memories about the girl, and how the girl pinned her against the van. She felt her members cold, and hugged her sides when she remembered the piercing pain the arrow caused to her. She didn't really care that she wasn't a cannibal now, and that she was good to Vera... She just didn't want to get closer to her.

She turned her brown hues and swallowed her as she spoke of Stefan, and Damon and everything else... In the end, she had tears on the brim of her eyes, and she didn't know if she was angrier or scared after the things Rosie said... ''You don't know anything about Christian... Neither Stefan can. You don't know the Christian I know'', she murmured, still holding her sides. ''He saved from getting raped at the club... Some perv put something on my drink, and I got heavily dizzy. I don't even don't like to think of what could have happened if Chris wasn't there that night'', she said quietly. ''Stefan says he was just waiting to fuck me, and then throw me away like trash. But guess what? He treated me like a lady, and we only had sex that night because I wanted it. I started it'', she said firmly and cleaned the tears from her tears.

''Yes, he left me, because he had no choice. My dad gave him three choices, leave me, get in jail or military... He said to me that night, he couldn't bare staying away from me, and that he didn't want to go to jail... He chose going into Military, because he thought that could make him turn into a better me for me, and before leaving, he gave me this ring, and he said he wanted to wait for a wife, and not only a girlfriend'', she sniffled and pursed her lips.

''This baby, this little girl... She was a complete surprise to me'', she murmured with a smile. ''I was scared, and happy... I am happy, and still scared, and I'm sure I will be scared until the day I give birth to this child. I have no clue of how my life will be after it'', she whispered and sighed. ''I know I'm spoiled, that I get everything I want... But I'm only sixteen!'', she gasped. ''I didn't have a plan, like you have... But I wasn't planning to be a mother this soon. This just happened and I didn't think for a moment to get rid of this child like you did'', Elena said quietly.

''I didn't mean to be rude. I love you and your siblings as much I love my brothers... I just didn't agree with what you wanted that time you and Damon went thought something like this'', she shrugged slightly and sighed, ''I know how well you take care of my brother, I've seen it'', Elena said softly, ''And I'm really grateful for that, and for you wanting to help me... Kida said she is going to help me too, and I hope dad and mom will help me as well'', she sighed and looked down.

''I know I have to grow up... But I think I have a few more months to be a teenager, until I see and hold my baby girl'', she cleaned some other tears and looked up to Rosie's face. ''I'm not mad at you for telling Damon about that story... I'm mad at Oliver for mentioned it, he's not part of my family, and my parents barely know him... He had no right to say such important thing about my family to me, but who I am? Just the younger and spoiled child of the family'', she scoffed bitterly. ''I get he's in love with Ian, but he wanted to get to my brother because of it. I just don't approve it'', she sighed, and looked at like a lost puppy.

Elena then took a deep breath and caressed her stomach gnetly, ''I remember everything of the night mom told me and Stefan that story... I sneaked into his room, and mom had to tell to me too'', she smirked sheepishly. ''I think mom forgot about this part of their story nowadays, but I remember how she got when she told us about dad... She was scared and sad... Dad made some terrible things to her and aunt Belle, and to people she cared about. I'm glad dad is on control in here, but I'm like aunt Belle... Sometimes, I'm scared of him... I'm afraid he could snap here... I don't want to see the things my mother told me about'', she murmured quietly and curled into herself. She wouldn't bare to see her father in any kind of violent manner, or Christian for that matter, since his father almost killed Stefan.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:48 pm

John nodded and got out of the pool after her. He got his boxers and pulled them over before trailing inside of the house. He grabbed a towel and used it to dry off his hair, leaving it in a frazzled and messy state. "What would you like? I'll get the maids cooking right away," He mused.

----

Stefan bit his lip and smiled a bit as he spoke of Rosie in such a loving way. He'd always seen the love he had for the girl -- which was why he never judged him for loving his cousin. However, as the conversation switched back to Elena's baby, he pursed his lips and looked down. He didn't like to think of his baby sister carrying a baby. He knew she wasn't innocent, but there were just somethings that crossed the line in his mind; a baby was one of them. A part of him was glad that she was happy -- that she wanted it. The majority of him still thought it was immature of her to think she could handle a baby at sixteen. He knew Belle and Kida and Marina would be taking care of it. Elena had school. She would have them to fall back on. And, he was thankful for that, in part. At least the baby would be taken care of. 

He sighed and ran his hand through his hair before looking at Damon when he asked of the story. "Mom told me when I was fifteen. She said I was old enough then. Elena snuck into the room and forced mom to tell her, too," He chuckled a bit. 

----

Rosie listened silently, though her facial expressions changed with each topic the girl passed over. She did care deeply for Elena, and was willing to help her in any way she could. She didn't mind the girl being upset or even mad. She couldn't make her like Oliver. "You're right... It wasn't his place. I'm surprised he even said anything. He's really screwed up right now... He never gets into other's business," She sighed, honestly worried about him. "He wasn't trying to do anything. Please understand that... If anything, Stefan and Oliver are more alike than Oli would like to admit. Or at least, old Oli was just like Stefan... He just got his shit together," She mumbled. "He knows how bad you can get... He got that bad. He's just scared for Ian and Stefan," She tried to explain. 

"As for the baby... I don't know, Elena... I know you'll be a good mother. You'll spoil the hell out of the baby. I'm just glad you're going to have three mothers there to take care of her while you're at school and trying to live your own life. I mean... It is your baby, so you should be the one taking care of that. But, you're sixteen. There's honestly no possible way for that," She mumbled. 

As she saw the girl curling in as she spoke of John, she went over and knelt down in front of her. She gently stroked her back and gave a friendly smile. "The probability of Uncle Eric snapping is higher than Uncle John. Christian doesn't have anger issues."
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 11:35 pm

Marina put the dirt clothes on the basket at the bathroom, and bit on her lip when she saw his messy hair... ''Hmm... Oh yeah, food!'', she chimed and nodded and pulled his jacket off, dropping it inside of the basket. ''How about spaghetti?'', she suggested, walking down under the shower and turning the water on. ''You shower with me?'', she asked with a small smile.

---

Damon pursed his lips and leaned over, squeezing his hand upon his shoulder softly, ''I'm kind of happy to know you two have been in the dark about this almost as much as me'', he nodded quietly. He knew how Stefan felt about Elena... She was his baby sister too, and Stefan was his baby brother as well... He just wished he could take better care of his siblings, but he didn't know how... In almost all the times, it was them who took care of him. ''We are all here for her, and you... I know I can't do much, but I'll try my best to be there for you'', he gave him a small and gentle smile.

---

Elena sighed and frowned a bit as she continued talking of Oliver... She didn't want to hear a thing of him, but she respect that she was worried about him. She looked down and cleaned any sign of tears upon her cheeks. She turned her gaze towards the and smiled back when she saw her smile. She was glad she wasn't on that night at the hospital, and she nodded at Chris not having anger issues. She was just a bit scared of him turning to be like his father someday, like what was happening to her brother and father.

''Thank you, Rosie'', she murmured, meaning her words. Elena knew she was going to have all the help on raising that child, and Chris would be back in a few years, he couldn't be in war for his whole life. ''Maybe....'', she started, and bit on her lip, ''Maybe I could just quit school'', she said quietly, ''Dad!'', she chimed right after.. ''Dad can hire mentors to me... And then I wouldn't get so lagged from my schoolmates'', she said quietly. She was willing to do that in behave of taking better care of her child. Rosie was right, she needed to grow up, and having the baby was going to help her accomplish it, the only thing she was sorry was missing her prom.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 12:00 am

John nodded and instructed the maids to start cooking before walking with her to the shower. He moved in behind her and smiled, kissing her shoulder as the warm water rained over them. He'd always loved taking a shower with her. 

---

Stefan smiled a bit and put his hand over Damon's. "Thanks... I know you try, Damon. I don't expect a thing from you, or from anyone, honestly. As long as you and Elena are happy, I'm fine," He sighed and nodded. 

---

Rosie arched a brow and shrugged a bit. "I guess you could be home schooled... You'd be away from your friends though," She pointed out. She knew Helena and Elena were 'popular' in school. Though, they didn't really have any close friends outside of the group. Still, being detached from those people could be a big jump.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:08 am

Marina hummed in content when John moved behind her and smirked, turning her brown hues back to him. ''Wanna wash my hair?'', she asked softly. Marina loved when John washed or, or showed any type of affection to her.

---

Damon gave his brother a shy smile, ''I'm your big brother... I'm suppose to protect you'', he said, speaking his thoughts. ''I love you, Stefan... And I just want to see you and Elena happy'', he nodded. Ian walked right after and frowned seeing the room almost empty. ''Where are the others?'', he put his hands upon his waist and looked out. He thought he had seen Rosie and Elena at the porch, but there was any sign of Oliver.

---

''What friends?'', she scoffed with a small smirk... ''Those girls are only following Helena and I because they want to be like us.'', she shook her head, ''They are going to be lost with me, and Helena very soon'', she chuckled a bit, ''You, and my cousins, and brothers... You are the only friends I care about''
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: City :: Hospital-
Jump to: