Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)

Go down 
+3
Susie Trammel
Ian Storm
Stefan Rolfe
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:41 pm

''Fuck, Stefan...'', Ian gasped at the way Stefan worked at him, his fingertips digging softly upon his scalp, guiding him upon his member. Stefan felt even better than he could remember. He panted at his words and smirked. ''Well, let's see what I can do for you'', he murmured and leaned his chin up and kissed his lips with fervor. He leaned them down on the bed and hovered him. ''I do hate see you sad... I like spoiling you'', he smirked on his lips and caressed his sides softly before poisitioning himself onto his entrance. He pulled in slowly and gently, kising his jaw and neck softly as Stefan ajusted around his member.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:55 pm

Stefan smirked and closed his eyes as he felt Ians lips on his jaw and his member within his tight walls. He adjusted after a moment and groaned softly. His hands caressed the muscles on Ians back and gripped at his hips to guide him to move. He moaned as Ian moved within him. It was a feeling he missed. It was in his nature to prefer sex with Ian over anyone else. He felt like he was made for him, despite how selfish and naive that might be.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:16 pm

Ian moaned softly near his ear as the boy caressed his back. He sucked upon his neck and put a slow and gentle pace, he wasn't taking too fast yet. ''I love you, Stefan'', he panted softly upon his ear.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 8:21 pm

"I love you more," he whispered into his ear. He rolled his hips fluidly with his and groaned softly. "I missed this," he admitted near his jaw.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:25 pm

''Of course you have'', he smirked, his breath against his skin as he sped up his pace slightly. He nibbled at the skin of his neck softly. ''I've missed this... This feeling, the intimacy... You'', he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 9:39 pm

Stefan grinned, then groaned softly as he sped up. He raised his hips to meet each thrust. His hand moved down to stroke his member in time with the thrusts. He nuzzled his nose to his jaw and smiled a bit at his words. "I missed everything about you..."
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:18 pm

''You won't lose me again'', he whispered softly upon his ear and sucked upon his ear lobe gently as he held upon his hips. He thrusted into him gently and hummed softly in pleasure, his name slipping through his lips.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 10:30 pm

Stefan nodded and groaned his name as they moved together. He stroked his own length and kissed Ians shoulder affectionately. The fact that he was back here with ian -- that ian stil loved him after what he had done was enough to make Stefan emotional. He brought his hands up and cupped Ians face before kissing his lips. Small tears brimmed on his eyelids. But, he still leaned into the kiss, refusing to let there be space.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 11:59 pm

Ian kissed him tenderly before taking note of his tears... ''Hush, baby... Your eyes are too beautiful to be stained with these tears...'', he murmured softly and kissed his tears away. Then he kissed his lips slowly, keeping a steady pace with their hips.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 12:04 am

Stefan smiled sheepishly and held him close as he leaned into the kisses. "I love you... I really, truly love you..." he whispered, not caring how girly or mushy he sounded.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:48 pm

''That's my girl...'', Ian teased with a smirk and caressed his hips tenderly. ''How about showing me how much you've missed me'', he whispered against his ear and sped up the pace, like Stefan liked. He sucked onto his neck, sure to leave a hickey.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:25 pm

Stefan grinned and shook his head. "My pleasure," He mumbled and groaned as he rocked his hips into the thrusts. He rolled them over and straddled his hips. He rose along his length and rested his hands on the bed beside Ian's head. "Fuck," He cursed softly and smiled to himself as he lightly clenched himself around Ian's member, knowing that added more pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:26 pm

Ian smirked, already guessing what he was going to do, so it's wasn't a big surprise for him when they turned over. He looked up to the boy with desire in his eyes and gasped feeling him clenshing his ways around him, ''Fuck, Stefan'', he panted, clenching his hands upon his hips as he guided him down along his shaft.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:35 pm

Stefan grinned at Ian's panting and leaned down, kissing his lips hungrily as he moved his frame along him. He started to move faster and dug his nails into the fabric of the bed. "You feel so good," He whispered against his lips and kissed his jaw and rolled his hips in a circular motion around his member.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:58 pm

Ian arched his back slightly as Stefan moved faster, kissing him deeply. He panted and smiled as he took a hold of the boys' member and started stroking him fast. ''Baby...'', he whispered, ''Come with me'', he murmured next to his ear.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 12:02 am

Stefan gasped when he felt how Ian pumped his member. He groaned into his shoulder and panted softly. He nodded to his words and moved faster until he felt himself start to tense up. He groaned out Ian's name as he spilled his warm seed onto his stomach. He hated the mess, but he loved the feeling. He pulled up and moved down quickly to take hold of Ian's member and leaned down, sucking on it to bring him to his climax as well, his lips locked around his length.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 12:30 am

Ian panted quietly when Stefan moved faster, and looked down, feeling his member growing upon his grip. He was tensed up as well, and almost to his climax when she felt his warm seed upon his stomach. He cursed when Stefan pulled up, but groaned his name lightly at the feeling of his lips around his member. Stefan didn't need to suck much and then he came upon his mouth, moaning his name as he pulled his hips towards him.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 12:48 am

Stefan sucked onto he knew he was dry and grinned, swallowing down before kissing up his abdomen and running his tongue along his stomach to clean up. He smirked and kissed his throat. "I love you," He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 1:36 am

Ian watched while he sucked on him, and then ran his tongue upon his stomach. He wrapped his arms around him and tangled his legs between his. ''I love you more'', he smiled and kissed the top of his head. That has been a long day, and with such a twist... In the morning he had no idea of what he was going to do, and now, he had eveything he needed into his arms. Ian felt lucky.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 1:44 am

Stefan smiled to himself and kissed his chest affectionately. "We should sleep... I'm sure you're tired," He said softly and pulled the blanket over them as he curled close. He clapped, turning on the fan and off the lights.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 2:26 am

''You wore me out'', Ian teased and snuggled closer to him. He looked up when he turned the fan on... and then around, taking at how fancy the room looked. Stefan was so going to hear because of it, but he would have to wait till tomorrow, because he was too tired, and all he wanted was to sleep by his side again.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 2:36 am

Stefan smiled to himself and rolled his eyes. "Sleep tight," He whispered and kissed the top of his head before closing his eyes and stroking his fingertips along the boys back. He listened to the sound of his breathing and took in his scent, as he did any chance he could. He would hold onto this feeling. He let himself drift off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: City :: Hospital-
Jump to: