Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)

Go down 
+3
Susie Trammel
Ian Storm
Stefan Rolfe
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 7:35 pm

"I am tired," John sighed, closing his eyes as he sat with her and rubbed her arm. "I had to deal with four meetings one after the other today. There's a woman missing and I've been assigned to finding her. Sure, it's my job, but It's looking like she's one who doesn't want to be found," He sighed, rubbing his temple. 
---

Stefan nodded and took the boys hand, kissing his knuckles. "I hope so... I mean, I want you to myself, but that doesn't mean I think Oliver should get crushed over this... But... I've never really seen him take an interest in anyone other than Ari, so..." he shrugged and looked away again.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 2:04 am

Marina looked at him as he talked, and pursed her lips, ''Perhaps this woman doesn't want to be found. Maybe she just need some time by herself'', she murmured softly as she played with the hair of his nape, ''And you should take some rest, it's been a long time since you took a break from work'', she reminded him quietly.

---

Ian looked over to him, and smiled when he kissed his knuckles, he swallowed the lump on his throat before saying, ''He did ask me to be his boyfriend'', he murmured quietly. Sure he didn't want to make Stefan jealous, or anything. He just needed to be clean about what happened between him and Oliver, ''But I say no, because I couldn't and I still can't take you out of my mind'', he said with a small smirk. ''I just hope he won't be upset about it, I'll be sad if that happened'', he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 3:08 am

"Marina... If it were you, I would find you regardless of you just wanting alone time... I sympathize with the husband. He wants to find his wife -- he's scared. He wants to know she's safe," He murmured and shook his head before sighing heavily. "I'll try and take a break... We can go swimming or something," He mumbled. "How's Stefan?" he questioned, not yet hearing that he was out of the hospital.

----

Stefan paled a bit when he heard that Oliver had asked to be his boyfriend. Then again, who was he to talk? He and Susie had done worse. "If he is upset... I'll be there for you," He said quietly. "But... I guess you should know about Susie and I. Unless you don't want to hear it," He offered up, trying to convey that it was touchy material.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:21 am

Marina nodded when he told her he had sympathized with the husband, ever since Nirethia, John knew how to read people, and when someone was good or bad. ''If this woman has a husband like mine, she's a bitch for hiding from him, then'', she murmured with a small smile, and it got wider when he asked about Stefan. ''He's great... He's at the Rider's, he finally accepted Kida's help, and he's alright... Also, he and Ian got back together'', she murmured softly and kissed his cheek. Her eyes turned to the swimming pool before turning to the sky... It was already night and there were just few stars upon the full moon sky... One thing she didn't like about the city was the fact that she couldn't see the starts upon the sky. ''We can swim a bit tonight'', she said softly, turning her hues back to him, ''You could use of some fun tonight'', she said with a playful tone.

---

Ian smiled and brought his hand to his lips and kissed his knuckles, ''I'm glad you are with me... You should never have leave my side'', he murmured and pursed his lips when he asked if he wanted to know about him and Susie. He wasn't sure about it, knowing a bit of Stefan's past, and of how the girl looked like or acted around Stefan. ''I think I should know.... But later'', he murmured as he parked the car. Elena didn't wait for Stefan to come out from the car, and opened the passenger's door, pulling Stefan out from the vehicle. ''Stef!! I'm so happy you're not dead!!'' she chimed and wrapped her arms around his middle.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:27 am

John smiled brightly when she said that Stefan was healed. He made a face at the idea of him being away from home. "As long as he stays away from Eric, I guess he should be having fun after all he's been through," He sighed. After meeting Susan, he preferred Ian's track record. "Come on then. I like seeing you in your bikini," He smirked just as playfully at her.

---

"Agh!" Stefan laughed as he was pulled from the vehicle. He hugged his little sister back and kissed the top of her head. "It's good to see you too, squirt," he smiled. He didn't know about her pregnancy yet, nor her engagement. He didn't notice her ring. Maybe out of making himself not notice it. He looked towards the door as Belle smiled over at him. "Hey, baby boy," She called over. He waved, then shifted his eyes as he noted Oliver make his way out. "Stefan! I'm glad to see you're alright," Oliver said cheerfully. "Yeah... You can thank Ian and Kida for that," Stefan said quietly. Oliver scoffed. "I figured Ian would be the one to convince you not to let yourself die," He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 4:58 am

Marina made a face and shook her head at the mention of Eric's name, ''He's alright, and Eric can't get to be any closer to him while he's at your sister's house... Ian convinced him to get healed, and he promissed me to take care of our baby son tonight'', she said with a small smirk, ''Tomorrow will be my turn to spoile him'', she smiled sweetly and scoffed, ''C'mon... We both know how you like to see me'', she smirked teasingly and got up. She pulled her dress up first, and her underwear followed the dress right after. She smirked to him, and walked towards the pool, diving into the water.

---

Elena rested her head upon his chest and didn't let go of him... She had missed her big brother, as much she couldn't stand, she wouldn't like to think that she could never see him again. ''He wasn't going too die!'', she turned her frown to Oliver and stuck her tongue out to him. ''He would get healed, but not so fast'', she mumbled and then smirked towards Ian, ''Thank you, Ian'', she smiled and looked up to Stefan, ''Argh... I can't believe what I'm about to say, but I've missed you!''. Ian smiled down to Elena, and walked near them. His hues turned back to Oliver, and he smiled towards him as well. ''C'mon, let's get inside'', he murmured and led Stefan and Elena inside the house. ''You should catch up some stuff with Elena... I'll talk with Oliver'', he murmured and walked to the boy. ''C'mon, there is something we need to talk'', he said quietly and led him into Liam's room, where he was sleeping while he and his mother were staying with Belle.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 5:10 am

As Marina got up, John's emerald hues followed him. His eyes went a bit wide as he saw her taking off her dress. "Marina!" He gasped, but was stunned where he sat as he watched her take off the remainder of her clothing and dive into the water. He shivered and got up. He started taking off his suit, leaving each article of clothing on the chair before he was only in his boxers. He was still a bit more modest than her, so he kept those on as he dove into the water. "What if someone sees you?" He murmured to her, pouting a bit.

---

Stefan watched them all before nodding and walking inside. He sat with Elena and watched as Oliver went off with Stefan. He frowned a bit to himself. He didn't want Oliver to be upset. The boy didn't deserve it. But, that didn't mean he would let go of Ian for him. "Fuck..." He cursed to himself and sighed, sitting forward and letting his head hang as he rubbed his neck. 

Oliver walked into the bedroom and smiled over at Ian. "I'm glad Stefan is okay... I know you've been really worried about him," He said as he touched the boys cheek. "I hated seeing you worry. I'm honestly glad to see a smile on your face," He said quietly. Sure, he knew it was due to Stefan, when he wished he had caused it.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 5:30 am

Marina turned around, and saw when he took his clothes off and dive into the water. She swan near to him and wrapped her arms around his muscled shoulders. She giggled and kissed his pout lightly, ''I know you want me just for yourself, but who can possibly see me here?'', she asked with a small smirk.

---

Elena frowned and heard Stefan cursing, ''What's wrong, Stef?'', she asked quietly and wrapped her small hand around his. She was more warm to him than rhe usual, maybe because of that she thought he could be gone, or maybe because knowing she will be a mother changed her somehow.

Ian smiled and gently took his hand away from his cheek and laced their fingers together... ''I'm happy now...'', he murmured and then sighed, ''I'm sorry, Oliver... I have no clue of how to tell this'', he murmured and sat upon the bed. ''Do you remember the time when you asked me to be your boyfriend?'', he asked after a moment, his hues looking for his green eyes. ''Do you remember my answer?''
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 5:42 am

John sighed and held her close. "I don't know... I'm famous, Marina... Paparazzi are brutal," he pointed out, arching a brow at her. His hues scanned the horizon absently, looking for helicopters or any other source of press trying to find him. 

----

Stefan swallowed the lump in his throat and shrugged. "Oliver isn't going to take this news well. I just know it. And I don't want him to be upset but... Ian is mine," he mumbled, blushing a bit. "That doesn't mean I want him to be crushed over this," he sighed.

Oliver's smile fell instantly. He let go of the boys hand and slid his arms around himself, gently gripping at the fabric of his shirt as he held his sides. "I do," He said quietly as he looked away. "You weren't going to give me a warning?" He questioned, leaning back on the door now. "I mean... I guess I was expecting it, but..." He trailed off and ducked his head as he closed his eyes, refusing to let this get under his skin. If he could hand Arianne, he could handle this. Couldn't he?
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 6:03 am

Marina sighed and played with the hair of his nape softly, ''I know... But I trust the maids to not tell anything of what we're doing, if there is any maid on the house yet'', she said softly, ''We have the trees to cover us, and honestly... Do you really think they would be so lucky to sneak into our home when we're about to relax and be a passionate couple? We can ruin their lives if they have guts to take photos of us in our own home...'' she said quietly and kissed him softly, ''Just relax, okay?'', she murmured and kissed him deeply this time.

---

Elena smiled a bit and rubbed his arm lightly, ''Hmm... You and Ian are a couple again, hm?'', she said softly, trying to light him up... ''Oliver knew about you and Ian, how you two had a story. He was getting into a minefield, and he knew it'', she shrugged lightly.

Ian hated how the boy stance changed drastically, that was exactly what he didn't want to happen, but he had to be strong for him. ''Oli... Please, just listen to me'', he murmured and got up, wrapping his arms around the boy, ''I had no idea of what was going to happen today, about Stefan's reply... He could have dumped me at the hospital, but no. He was feeling the same as me.'', he put his hand gently upon his cheek and sighed, ''I do hope you find someone that makes you smile, and I'm sad I'm not him... We can chose who to love... Being with you would be so much easier, but I wouldn't be as happy as I am with him'', he sighed and kissed his cheek lightly, ''I do hope we can still be friends, though. You are a great person, I know I can count on you, and I want you to know you can count on me, on everything a friend can be''
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 6:19 am

John sighed and leaned into each kiss. "Fine," he mumbled reluctantly as he slid his arms around her and caressed her lower back. He knew they weren't as intimate as they used to be due to his work, and he did feel bad about it. "I love you," he mumbled as he kissed her jaw.

----

Stefan nodded and sighed. "Yeah... I know, Eli... Doesn't mean I don't feel like shit about it," He mumbled. 

Oliver turned away from each advance Ian made. It hurt him to be close to him now that he knew. "I..." he tried to come up with what to say to him. But, all that happened when he opened his green hues to look at him was tears. "I have to go," He mumbled and moved out of the embrace and out of the room, hurrying out to his car. He sat into his car and locked the doors. He curled over a bit, leaning his head on the steering wheel. He hadn't cried in so long that it hurt his sides. He hit his head a few times against the side of the steering wheel, cursing himself for getting so close to the boy to allow this sort of pain to occur. 

Stefan watched him run out and instantly felt guilty. "Fuck...." He groaned and hid his face in his hands. He knew it was out of his control. But, Oliver was a better man. He didn't deserve to be in that sort of pain. But, he had to be strong for Ian. He'd promised. He got up and went to find the other boy. "Baby?" He questioned softly, his eyes sympathetic. He was now thankful for how Susie had reacted.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:12 pm

Marina pouted a bit hearing his tone voice, still so controlled and a bit distant. ''Fine?'', she murmured, ''I'm about to make love to you, and make you fell the most loved man in this world, and you think it's just fine?'', she murmured with a small smile, and her hand slid down to his side and into the confins of his boxers. ''I love you, John Rolfe'', she whispered and kissed his lips deeply and she wrapped her hand around his shaft, stroking him softly.

---

Elena sighed when Oliver bursted like that, and leaned down on the couch. She didn't want more drama in her life, now more than never since she had no more excuses to face her parents and tell them she was pregnant.

Ian felt sick seeing Oliver's reaction... He knew that was his fault that Oliver hoped they could be together one day. He froze seeing the way he reacted, and had no action until Stefan came to talk to him, ''I know those eyes, Stef! He's broken, Stefan, and it's my fault... I have to fix him somehow'', he sighed and kissed the boy's cheek lightly before jogging outside. He sighed in relief when he noticed that Oliver was still there in his car, and he walked to the passanger's side and climbed into the car. ''I'm not letting you drive while you're so upset'', Ian said quietly, turning his soft blue hues back to him.

''The last thing I wanted was to make you sad, Oliver... It's hurting me seeing you like this'', he murmured softly, locking his gaze upon the boy.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 11:18 pm

John arched a brow at her words and then felt his jaw go a bit slack as her hand slid down and into his boxers. He hummed softly in the back of his throat and leaned into her kiss, groaning when she took hold of him and started to stroke his member. "I love you in return," he said softly against her lips. 

----

Oliver shook his head and looked at Ian through his tear blurred green hues. "Ian... I just..." he shook his head and leaned over, kissing his lips tenderly. A sob caused him to break the kiss and cover his mouth as he leaned back into his seat and closed his eyes. "I-I thought that... Maybe I would be enough to... I-I don't know," He whimpered. "I just can't win can I?" he whispered, smiling bitterly at the steering wheel. 

Stefan pursed his lips and sat back onto the couch. He looked towards his sister and gave her a faint smile. "I'm sorry... We come in and cause drama the moment we get here. How have you been, sis?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 12:48 am

Marina smiled hearing his words and kissed his nose lighltly while she stroke his member like the way she knew he liked. She bit her lips and stepped back, tugging him with her till she hit her back against the wall. She kissed his lips deeply and rested her other hand upon his middle.

---

Ian didn't think much when he kissed Oliver back... His kiss was also tenderly, but not passionate. He shook his head and leaned over, wrapping his arms around Oliver's middle. ''I'm sorry, Oliver... I know there are to words I could tell you to make you feel good, I hope you find the person who will make you happy... I'm so sorry I can be that person... I wished for you to be enough, I would gladly give my heart to you if it didn't belong to someone's else.'', he whispered and rested his head upon his shoulder, ''I do wish to be your friend, Oliver. I like you...'', he murmured.

Elena brushed some of her locks behind her ear and smiled sweetly at him, ''I'm great, actually... I've been helping H with the wedding, and I got a Chris' letter this week!'', she chimed and scooted closer to him. She wrapped her arms around his middle and rested her head upon his chest, ''Stef...'', she bit her lip and looked over to him, ''You love me, right? And you will never hate me, am I right?'', she asked quietly, her big doe eyes up to him.

Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 12:56 am

John held her against the side of the pool and kissed her lips heatedly, his hands caressing her sides. He smirked slightly to himself. "You're not scared of who will see, huh?" He mumbled before lifting her up to sit onto the side of the pool. He spread her legs and moved in between them. He got her to lean back before kissing down her abdomen and gliding his tongue along her wet folds. He then started working on her clit without hesitation.

----

Oliver shook his head and closed his eyes tightly. He didn't want this to be happening. He wanted Ian. He wanted things to work out. He thought they would -- that for once, he would win. That he wouldn't get his heart broken again. "Ian...." He whispered and got the boy to unwrap his arms. He put him back into his side of the car and looked away from him. "Just... Get out of the car. Please," He whispered. "I can't be here right now... I just... I'm in too much pain, and I'd really just like to go home," He said simply, wiping the tears off of his cheeks. 

----

Stefan smiled and wrapped his arm around his little sister. "I'd never hate you, Eli," He said, furrowing his brow in confusion with her. "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:39 am

Marina shook her head, with a small, devilish smirk upon her lips. She gasped lightly as he lift her up, and locked her gaze with his. She leaned on her elbows and moaned as started working on him... ''John'', she gasped in pleasure, leaning her head back as she curled her toes and tangled her hand upon his wet hair. She lift her hips up to him and turned her gaze down, locking her eyes with his.

---

Ian whimpered quietly when Oliver unwrapped his arms from his frame, but respected him. He sighed and leaned back to his seat... ''Let me drive you home, at least. I know how is going to feel that kind of pain, I was feeling like that on the movies night'', he murmured softly. ''I don't want any harm to happen to you'', he mumbled quietly.

Elena sighed in relief and then she smiled, ''What do you think of becoming a uncle at.... How old are you really??'', she made a face, as she tried to remember how old he was.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 1:49 am

John smirked and looked up at her as he sucked on her clit expertly. He slid his tongue into her folds and arched it to hit her sweet spot, his eyes intent on her face as he massaged the sensitive area.

----

Oliver shook his head and put his hands on the wheel. "Ian... Get out. Go be with Stefan. His sister is telling him about being pregnant. He needs you more than I do. Always has. I'll walk home," He muttered as he got out of the car and shut the door a bit roughly. He put his hands into his pockets and started walking. Sure, he knew it was a really far walk from the middle of the woods. But, he could handle it. Anything to get away from the pain.

Stefan made a face. "What? Is Rosie pregnant again?" he questioned, making a face. "I swear, you think with her being so to the book, she'd learn how to use a condom," He scoffed, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 2:10 am

Marina panted from the pleasure he was giving her with him tongue. He had always been an expert on it. She got lost into his intent eyes, and moaned as he hit her sweet spot over and over.

---

Ian pursed his lips and didn't walk back to Stefan, and he didn't even winced when Oliver shut the door closed so roughly. He scooted to where Oliver was seated and started the car, following Oliver down on the street.

Elena giggled and shook her head, ''No, she's not pregnant'', she said softly, and took his hand, placing it upon her stomach, ''But I am'', she murmured, and looked at his face, waiting for his reaction. Damon was with Rosie on her old room, and walked into the living room quietly.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 2:17 am

John watched her in pleasure and hummed softly as he kissed up her abdomen and replaced his tongue with his fingers, rubbing against her sweet spot as he kissed her breasts. He sucked on each nipple and thrust his fingers within her.

----

Oliver groaned when he heard the car following after him. He wasn't getting away from him, was he? He got back into the car and sat with his arms crossed. "Why do you care, Ian...? You love Stefan. Not me. I get it. I'm not enough. I never have been for anyone... Why do you keep coming after me? Just... Let me go," He mumbled, looking over at him. "Otherwise, I won't be able to let you go."

Stefan stilled and stared at her questioningly. His hand crumpled up the material of her shirt before he stood up as Damon came in. "Please tell me she's fucking around with me," He said calmly, though his fist was at his side. Rosie followed after Damon and bit her lip. "Stefan..." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 2:48 am

Marina felt shivers running down on her spine as he kissed her body and gasped when she felt him sucking on her already hardened nipples. She held upon his shoulders and brought his face up to kiss his lips fervishly, breaking it with a struggled moan as she came upon his fingers. She kissed him softly and tugged him off from the water. Marina turned them around on the ground, and kissed his jaw and down on his chest sensually, her eyes locked upon his face. She tugged his boxers off, and relased his member, ''I'm always surprised with your stamina, John'', she murmured as she kissed upon his hip bones and smiled as she placed small kisses upon the veins on the sides, before taking his tip in her mouth, and twirling her tongue around him.

---

Ian sighed in relief and started heading towards Oliver's home. ''I care about you, because I learned to like you, Oliver... I hate to know I let you down, I do hate myself for that. I know what you did for me at the hospital, and I know how much you care about me... It would be rude of me and heartless to leave you alone when you're feeling like this. I want to take you home, because I want to be sure you're safe.'', he said, his eyes fixed on the road, ''I have no clue what you have seen on me... I was broken, Oliver... If there was someone who wasn't enough between the two of us, that person is me... I'll be never enough for the greatest person you are, Oliver'', he sighed, turning his gaze towards the boy on his side.

Elena chewed on her bottom lip and stood upon by his side. Damon looked at his sister, not sure if it was safe for her to stand by Stefan's side when he was starting to get nervous. ''She's telling you the truth, Stefan. I took her to the airport when Chris proposed to her, even though he didn't know about the baby yet'', Damon said calmly, getting closer to his brother. Elena took his hand and laced her fingers with his, trying to ease his temper. Both Damon and Elena knew that Stefan wouldn't take the news very well, ''You said you weren't going to hate me'', she murmured, giving him her best cutely pout and doe eyes.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:00 am

John smirked and gladly got out of the pool. He laid down, but leaned up on his elbows. "I don't know why," He teased. He groaned and bit his bottom lip as he felt her lips on him. "Marina..." He moaned, arching his hips gladly towards her mouth.

-----

Oliver frowned and looked over at him. "You're so much better than you give yourself credit for, Ian... I just... I thought that I would be better for you. Safer... With Stefan, you're going to have to worry about his temper and about your safety, when with me, that wouldn't ever be an issue... He could have killed you, Ian... I know you love him, but..." he shook his head and looked away. "Hell... Stefan's prone to hurting his sister at his point. Or Rosie. Or even Damon if they get in the way," he said, remembering what he had heard before he walked. "We should go back... I'm the only one of you who's strong enough to stop him if he gets angry, Ian," he sighed. He didn't care about his own misery at this point. If he could stop someone else from getting hurt by Stefan, that was more important.

Stefan shook his head and shook her hand off of his head. "I don't fucking hate you, Elena. You're not the one with the dick," He sneered. "And what the fuck do you mean proposed? You're fucking sixteen, Elena!" He snapped, glaring. "Stefan, calm down! You getting a temper will end badly and you know it!" Rosie stepped in, moving over to them and pulling Elena behind herself. She gave Stefan a cold stare. He only glared back at her.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:37 am

Marina smirked, she loved when he moaned her name like that. She bobbed with her gaze fixed upon her face, slowly at first, but getting faster as she went on. She deep throat him, and leaned back licking down on his shaft slowly, and sucking his balls after. She bobbed her hand along him, and smirked as she felt him pulsing upon her fingers.

---

Ian pursed his lips and looked back foward, he knew it would be safer for him if he was with Oliver. His mother told him so, as well his brother... He had no idea of how to tell Christian that he was with Stefan again, but beside everything and everyone against them, he knew he could only belong to Stefan... He could never be himself again with Oliver. He shook his head, and sunk into his seat... ''I must be there with him... I promissed him I would help with his anger issues'', he sighed, and turned over back to the Rider's cottage.

Elena winced when he snapped at her, and showed her hand with the ring upon her finger, ''He means this'', she snapped, and shook her head. ''I love Christian, and he loves me... I'm sorry you can't accept this, because Chris is much better than you imagine... He's even better than you'', she muttered towards Stefan. ''Elena, quiet'', Damon said to his sister, almost sounding like his father as he stepped between the girls and Stefan. ''Brother, please... Calm down. You know how it ended everytime you let your temper win over you'', he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:51 am

John's jaw remained slack before he shook his head. He sat up, grabbed her up and slid back into the water. He lifted her to wrap her legs around his hips and then slid his member within her warm folds. He groaned, liking how the water kept everything smooth. He kissed her neck and groaned as he started a slow pace within her. 

----

Stefan shook his head and moved away from them. He threw his fist into the wall, not even reacting to the hole it put into the dry wall. Rosie shook her head and sighed as Elena refused to help the situation. However, Stefan heard her. "Better than me?" He laughed bitterly. In the same moment, Ian and Oliver got back to the house. Listening in, Oliver was quickly out of the car. He jogged inside. 

"Stefan, calm down," He warned simply. "Oh, fuck you. You're the one who took the only good thing away from me," He scowled at Oliver. "He doesn't want me, anyway, jackass," Oliver scowled. Rosie gave a surprised look at the language Oliver used. He never cursed. "Did you hear what she even said?" Stefan scowled. "That Christian is better than you? Considering Christian has never almost taken her life, I'd say Elena's right," Oliver said simply. Stefan's eyes practically went red. But, Oliver was trained for this sort of thing. However, when Stefan did come at him, he got a good punch into his stomach and at his jaw -- he managed to scratch his neck and jawline. Oliver was fast to have him on the ground. He pinned his arm to his back and dug his knee into his back. "Calm down, you overgrown neanderthal," Oliver muttered. Stefan glared up at him.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 6:08 am

Marina watched as he sat up, and wrapped her arms around his shoulders as they slid back to the water. She let him guide her legs to wrap around his hips, and moaned as she felt his lenght filling her. She just loved when when they made love into the water. She moaned his name lightly as she moved upon his lenght allowing him to go deeper into her.

---

Elena was scared, like she always got when Stefan was this mad. She was far from him when he tried to kill Christian with puches, but this time, she could see the rage pretty closer. Ian followed Oliver into the house and watched from far... It seemed that he was hadling the situation pretty well without his help. Damon was glad that Oliver got in time, he knew he wouldn't be able to control his brother. ''You were about to kill me?'', Elena gasped with tears in her eyes. She had change of humours already without being pregnant, but now, those changes were completely out of control. She wrapped her arms around Rose's middle and cried upon her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 6:21 am

John smiled and kissed her neck as he moved within her, rocking slowly at first. He wanted to hear her requests instead of taking the lead. He liked it when she showed her dominance. Or just when she begged him. He had a thing for power. 

----

Oliver held Stefan down, even when he tried to get up. He was much stronger than the other male. "Forget it, Stefan. You're not getting up," He said sternly. Stefan looked towards his sister as Rosie wrapped her arms around the younger girl. He rolled his eyes and shook his head. "I wouldn't lay a hand on you, Elena. Your boyfriend on the other hand," He scoffed and shook his head. "Yeah? And what about Ian?" Oliver asked then. "I wouldn't lay a hand on him, either... Not again," Stefan mumbled. "Uh-huh..." Oliver shook his head and snapped his fingers, changing Ian's hair color to that of Christian's. "What about now?" He questioned, and turned Stefan's head in the direction of Ian. An obvious mix of hate and reserve showed in his gaze, simply because of the appearance Ian took on. "That's what I thought," Oliver mumbled and changed Ian's hair color back. "What do I know, though, right?" he smiled sadly and got up. Stefan got up and brushed himself off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: City :: Hospital-
Jump to: