Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)

Go down 
+3
Susie Trammel
Ian Storm
Stefan Rolfe
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:24 pm

''Hi...'', Ian bit his lips slightly, he could tell hte boy was smiling, and he was still putting other above him now. ''I'm great... I finally convinced him to accept my mother's help and I'm taking him home now... I'll see you there soon'', he said lightly and ended the call. He could feel bad for what he was about to do with Oliver, but he was happy for being with Stefan again.

He climbed into the car, and took the walker boot... He didn't have to prented anymore. He smiled to Stefan and leaned over to kiss his lips slowly, ''Ready to go home?'', he whispered softly, as he caressed the boy's cheek with the back of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:47 pm

Stefan smiled over at him and kissed his lips before leaning into his touch. He took his hand and kissed his knuckles. "Actually... We need to run by my house... I need some things and... Susie is coming over to see me," he said softly. "You can come in or you could wait in the car... I don't mind," He said sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:11 pm

''Oh...'', Ian murmured quietly, and his smile faded a bit. He forgot about Susie while he was with Stefan, but now, he remembered her, and how she kissed him at the movies. ''I'm coming in'', he said and started the car.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:20 pm

Stefan sighed as he saw the way that Ian looked from the simple mention of the girl. He leaned over and kissed his cheek, then his jaw, and over to his ear. "I love you," he whispered to him before settling back into the seat. When they got to the house, he got out and helped Ian out and into the home. The maids were all busy, but they smiled as they saw him. "Welcome home, Mr. Rolfe," they greeted. Stefan smiled and walked with Ian to the sofa. "Baby... I just need to explain things to her. She is important to me... I can't just leave it alone where it was," he pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:29 pm

Ian could have closed his eyes if he wasn't driving when Stefan kissed his jaw. He smiled an bit and turned his blue hues to him. His smile told Stefan how much he loved him. He followed Stefan into the house a bit shy, like always when he walked into that fancy building. He smiled over to the maids and to Marina at the kitchen. The woman looked at them as they went to the living room, and smiled as she took another sip from her orange juice.

Ian smiled slightly to Stefan, ''I know... I'm on the same place with Oliver. The guy is nice, and I do'nt want to break his heart, as much I warned him about it'', he murmured quietly to Stefan.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:13 pm

Stefan sighed and stroked his cheek. "Well... You're mine. He'll get over it," He pouted a bit and nuzzled his head onto his shoulder. He heard the doorbell soon after and got up. One of the maids let Susie in. "Sus!" He chimed, smiling as he saw her. He didn't realize that she did make him happy -- even just seeing her.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 7:01 pm

Ian smiled a bit, and leaned towards him to kiss him. Marina looked away, giving them some privacy, but she did like seeing them together again. She rolled her eyes when Susie waled in, and sighed as she went outside to seat by the swimming pool.

Ian pursed his lips seeing Susie, and wrapped his hand around his. Susie walked into the room, and smiled seeing Stefan. ''Hi, big boy!'', she chimed and wrapped her arms around Stefan. ''You look good'', she said, a bit in relief.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:14 pm

Stefan smiled towards Susie. He let go of Ian's hand to wrap his arms around the small girl gently. "You don't look too bad yourself," He chuckled softly. "You can thank Ian and his mother for healing me," He said softly.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:41 pm

Susie chuckled a bit and turned her grey hues towards Ian, with a small smile. ''Thank you, Ian'', she said softly, Ian shrugged lightly, ''I was only taking care of someone I care about, Susan'', he said quietly. Susie smiled, finding amusing that he was the only person aside her father, that called her like that. ''I care about Stefan too, Ian'', she said lightly and turned her grey hues back to Stefan, ''I wanted to visit you more often at the hospital'', she said with a small pout.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:47 pm

Stefan shifted on his feet a bit uncomfortably as the two interacted. He pursed his lips and looked at her with timid emerald hues. "...Then, why didn't you?" He asked quietly, a bit hurt that he hadn't seen her in the two weeks he'd been locked up in that hospital. "I was insanely lonely. And kind of worried I'd scared you off," He smiled sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:23 pm

Susie sighed and shrugged lightly, ''The few times I got to see you were sleeping, or stoned because of the morphine'', she said quietly and shook her head, ''No, you didn't scare me... But your daddy, and yours did'', she mumbled, shifiting her gaze back to Ian briefly. ''I'm sorry you were feeling lonely. I mean it, Stefan'', she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:26 pm

Stefan sighed and touched her cheek. "It's alright. You're forgiven," he mumbled. "Did you at least behave yourself in the last two weeks?" he questioned, then gestured for her to come and sit on the sofa. He sat between them and turned his attention onto Susie, as he was talking to her for the time being. But, he leaned gently against Ian's shoulder as a way of showing him he was still paying attention to him as well.
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:48 pm

Susie smirked childishly and sat on the couch, as well Ian. While Susie was light and playful, Ian was quiet, and he wasn't appreciating sharing Stefan with the girl. He knew it was selfish of him, but he couldn't help it, and knowing Stefan he was afraid of the many things he could have done with her while they were together.

''Yes, I did'', Susie smirked devilish and winked to him, ''I went and visit you at the hospital, and last week I made a concert in Forks... And you know how I usually behave on concerts'', she smirked sweetly to him.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 11:52 pm

"Mm... So, blow jobs all around?" Stefan smirked at her. However, he didn't like how quiet Ian was being. He discreetly found the boys hand while keeping his eye contact with Susie. "I don't consider that behaving, Sus," He teased before chuckling quietly. He bit his lip afterwards and let his expression become more sullen absently. "Anyway... I kind of need to talk to you," He said softly as he laced his fingers with Ian's. "Ian forgave me... For what I did to him. Or at least, he realized it's not exactly the safest thing for us to be apart from one another," He said quietly and looked at her from his lashes.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:13 am

Susie chuckled lightly and nodded, ''Yeah, just a few'', she said and looked as him laced his fingers' with Ian's. Her eyes turned up to his emrald gaze when he said they needed to have a talk... Hell, she had seen that coming, but not so soon. ''Oh... So you got back together'', she said softly, ''I'm sorry we won't have other moments, like the one in jail'', she teased, ''But I'm happy for you, and you too, Ian'', Susie said turning her gaze towards him. Ian gave her the smallest smile and nodded, ''Thank you, Susie'', he murmured and caressed Stefan's hand with his thumb. He was pleased that Stefan was leaned more into him than towards the girl.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:30 am

Stefan blushed when she mentioned what had happened in the prison. "Yeah... Listen, Susie. Can we talk in private for a moment?" He requested and got up. He kissed Ian's hand before taking Susie's and tugging her towards his bedroom. "We'll be right back, Ian. I promise," Stefan called over to him before shutting his door. He looked towards Susie and pursed his lips. "Now. Say what you really wanted to say without him right there," He said simply.
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 6:40 pm

Susie shrugged lightly, Sure'', she said and got up. Ian sighed and nodded as he watched them leaving the room. He looked outside and saw Marina, so he decided to go over there and to talk with her for a bit.

Susie made a small face at hi words... ''What do you mean, Stefan? If you think I'm going to cry, and said you broke my heart, you will only prove that you don't know me. I would be lying if I say I'm not sad that you came back to your boyfriend. But I didn't let you go under my skin deeply, I'll be alright'', she assured him and wrapped her arms arounf his middle as she hugged him tightly, ''But I'll be sad if I lose your friendship'', she pouted cutely.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:27 pm

"I didn't expect you to cry. I just didn't expect you to be so nice," Stefan chuckled slightly. He hugged her back and sighed. "Of course we'll still be friends, babe. I didn't plan on coming back to him. He came back to me. But I can't deny that I'm glad he did," He sighed. "You're an amazing girl. Anyone would be lucky to have you, Sus... But, I'm not me if I'm without him, as pitiful as that sounds," He smiled sheepishly. "And I know you wouldn't be happy with half of me. Or with me when you know I can't keep him off my mind," He sighed. "Doesn't mean I can't be your sassy gay friend," He smirked at her.
Back to top Go down
Susie Trammel

Susie Trammel

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:49 pm

Susie scoffed... ''I already had my quota of breaking ups to learn how to deal with it'', she chuckled and smiled a bit as he talked about him and Ian... ''Nah... That's cute'', she nodded, ''You two make a cute couple'', she smirked and chuckled lightly, ''I would like it... Having one more sassy gay friend.'', she nodded, ''We should go back to the living room, before I try to fuck you right here'', she teased... 'Fuck, Stefan... Why are you so fuckable'', she shook her head. ''You so pretty and Ian is lucky to have you... Well, he's hot... If he was single, I would definately hit on him'', she mused.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:37 pm

Stefan smirked and touched her cheek. "Can't help that I'm fuckable. Or that I have a big dick. Just born that way," He teased her and ruffled her hair. He made a face at the fact she would hit on Stef. "Mine," He teased. He took her hand and walked back to where Ian was. "Alright... So, we need to meet Oliver, right?" Stefan asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 4:44 pm

Susie chukled lightly when he ruffled her hair and smiled innocently as she took his hand. She smiled to Ian and Marina and leaned to kiss Stefan's cheek lightly, ''Take care of yourself, big boy'', she murmured and waved to the others before leaving... Ian gave her a small smile and watched as she left. ''Yeah, we need to meet him'', he murmured and turned his gaze towards Marina, ''Thank you for being so compreensive, Mrs Rolfe'', he said and kissed her cheek lightly. Marina got up and hugged him softly, ''That's alright, Ian. You are a great boy, I'm happy my son can count on somebody like you'', she murmured and turned her brown hues to her son. ''I was hoping you were going to spend the night here... Guess your father and I will have the house just for us'', she sighed and pulled him into a warm hug. ''Come back tomorrow, okay? I need to spoil my baby boy'', she murmured softly and also kissed his cheek. ''I love you'', she smiled and also kissed his cheek. She was glad he was safe and sound again.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 5:40 pm

Stefan nodded towards Susie and smiled. He looked towards his mother then and chuckled softly. "I'll be home as soon as I can, mom," He said softly and kissed her cheek before taking Ian's hand. "C'mon," He nodded and tugged him with him back out to the car. "Wouldn't want to keep Oliver waiting," He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 6:13 pm

Marina smiled softly, ''Have fun, my angel'', she murmured and watched them leave before seating back by the swimming pool. Hopefully John would get home in any time, so she wouldn't be alone.

Ian wrapped his hand around Stefan's and smiled slightly as they walked back to the car he got bored at the Rider's. He pursed his lips and looked at Stefan, ''Yeah...'', he said quietly and looked down. He climbed into the car and drove back to the Rider's ''How was your talk with Susie?'', he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 6:49 pm

John came home soon after, tired from a meeting. He looked around before sighing as he saw Marina outside. He walked outside and wrapped his arms around her shoulders from behind. He kissed the side of her head and smiled a bit. "Hi there," He mumbled.

----

Stefan shrugged his shoulders and looked away. "It was fine... We're still going to be friends..." he said softly. He didn't dare mention the whole 'why are you so fuckable?' bit. He didn't need Ian being jealous.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 7:16 pm

Marina hummed in content when she felt John's arms around her and smiled when he kissed her. ''Hi...'', she murmured softly and looked back, she kissed his cheek and made a face, ''You look tired, love'', she murmured and took his hand. She tugged him to seat by her side and wrapped her arm around him as she rested his head upon her shoulder. ''How was your day?'', she asked softly.

---

Ian nodded and pursed his lips, ''I'm happy for you...'', he murmured, ''I hope my talk with Oliver goes fine as well...'', he said quietly. He would feel bad if he made Oliver upset... He wanted to see the boy happy, and he was truly sorry that he couldn't be the one who would make him happy. He had always belonged to Stefan, and he was glad he saw that in time, before it was too late for them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: City :: Hospital-
Jump to: