Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)

Go down 
+3
Susie Trammel
Ian Storm
Stefan Rolfe
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 1:36 am

John smirked and shrugged. "Sure, love," He mumbled. He got the shampoo and rubbed it into her hair gently, brushing his fingers through her strands. 

----

Stefan smiled a bit and nodded. "I know, Stef," He mumbled. "I love you, too," he said quietly, then looked towards Ian. "Oh... The girls are outside... And Oliver left a while ago, apparently," He mumbled. 

----

Rosie smirked and shook her head. "So stuck up," she teased and ruffled her hair. "C'mon. We should go join the boys before they get worried," she pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 2:50 am

Marina hummed in content once, feeling his fingers caressing her scalp gently. ''I love when you take care of me...'', she murmured with a small smile, ''I'm going to give you a massage... Before sleeping'', she nodded, and relaxed more, as the warm water rained upon them.

---

''Yeah... I noticed it'', Ian murmured quietly and pursed his lips. He wanted to call the boy, but considering the way things were between them, Ian thought it would be wiser if he just textes. Better to be a jerk, than filling the boy with more hopes. ''Anyway... Dinner is almost ready'', he murmured and walked back to the kitchen.

Elena giggled and pulled her hair back in place after Rosie messed it. ''That's not cool!'', Elena pouted and smiled towards Damon as he opened the door and looked at them. She was feeling calmer now, and didn't need to be alone anymore. Damon walked closer to the girls and stood by Rosie's side. ''Are you okay now, Lena?'', he asked quietly. ''Yup, I am!'', she smirked. ''Good! Ian said dinner is ready...'', he said.

''Finally!'', Elena hummed, ''I'm already starting to get hungry'', she chimed and got up, boucing around to inside the house. She stopped on her heels as she saw Stefan on the couch, her smil fading a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 3:47 am

John arched a brow and chuckled softly. "I like massages," He mumbled and rinsed her hair before placing a few soft kisses on her neck. He liked the way her wet skin felt under his lips. "I love you," He whispered near her ear. 

-----

Rosie went to Damon and hugged his arm before biting her lip as she watched Elena go into the house near Stefan. Stefan looked up towards her and pursed his lips. "Hey..." he said softly. "Elena... I'm sorry for snapping," He sighed. "Your happiness is important to me... But you're also my little sister. I can't help but be protective of you and think of you as the spoiled little thing that took my barbies," He teased before smirking a bit. "I need to go help serve food," He said softly. 

Stefan got up and walked into the kitchen with Ian. "Babe... You should call him before we go to bed... Make sure he at least got home safely," He mumbled as he moved behind him and hugged him around his middle. He kissed his neck affectionately and caressed his abdomen under his shirt gently. He hadn't realized he could miss something as simple as the feel of his muscles.
Back to top Go down
Damon Rolfe

Damon Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 3:47 pm

''I know you like'', she giggled and hummed softly as he kissed her neck. She smiled and turned aroun, facing him, ''I love you to'', she murmured and leaned up to kiss his lips softly. Then she reached for the soap, and then slid the bar upon his strong chest. She placed a few kisses upon his neck before slidig her hands upon his arms.

---

Elena crossed her arms upon her chest, and listened to Stefan quietly. She wasn't sure she was going to forgive her for scaring her and making her cry. At least not now, she was sure she was going to think differently once she had dinner. She gasped when he mentioned the barbies... ''Those were mine! You stole them from me'', she called as he walked towards the kitchen and sat on his spot at the couch, with a small pout.

Damon put his hand upon Rose's and kissed her temple after Elena headed inside. ''Would you like to stay for dinner? Maybe Stefan and Ian want to be alone...'', Damon suggested quietly.

Ian heard Stefan walking and smirked as the boy hugged him again. ''Hey.. Are you sure you don't read minds?''... He sighed, ''Maybe you just read mine'', he smirked a bit as he turn the oven off. He took a deep breath feeling his hands upon his abdomen, and turned his hues towards him, ''Your hands are distracting me'', he murmured and kissed his nose, ''Can you get a bowl for me, so we can serve the food?''
Back to top Go down
Rosie Anne Rider

Rosie Anne Rider

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 4:06 pm

John smirked and watched her move the soap. He closed his eyes and hummed softly, enjoying her hands on him. "Think we'll be alone tonight?" He questioned, eyeing her curiously.

------

Rosie looked up to him and scoffed. "They wouldnt be alone here anyway... Kida and dad will be home," she mused. "But... we can take Lena to our loft. Im sure she would love some extra time with you, huh?" She mused towards the other girl.

Stefan smirked and shook his head. He got the bowl and handed it to Ian. However, as he listened in to the other conversation he grinned to himself. "Hey babe... what would you say if I got us a hotel room tonight. Somewhere fancy," he smiled as he moved back over to hug him from behind again, his hands memorizing his abs once more. He brushed his fingertips just along the hem of his pants. "We could be alone... we could talk... they have fancy little bottles of alcohol," he hummed.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:57 pm

Marina smiled as he closed his eyes and trailed her lips to his neck. ''We'll be alone tonight...'', she nodded, a bit sad for not having her children around her, but John was going to be there with her, so she wouldn't feel so alone. ''Why... Do you have any idea of what we could do?'', she asked, as she slid her hands down on his hips bones.

---

Damon nodded shyly... ''I... I just don't want to be around when they start making those weird sounds'', he murmured quietly, and led them inside. He sat on the couch with Elena. The girl smiled and leaned upon Damon's side. Her brother made her feel calm among the whole hormone battle in her system.

Ian rose his eyebrow as Stefan talked of getting a hotel room. He put some of the food for Flynn, and Lizzy, as well the special one he had cooked for his mother, into the oven, and turned to arrange their food. He chuckled a bit as Stefan wrapped his arms around, him, ''You want to get me drunk again...'', he scoffed playfully.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 11:38 pm

John smirked slightly and kissed her shoulder as he felt her hands traveling lower. "I can think of a few things," He mumbled playfully as he gently pressed her on the wall and kissed back up her neck. "Or we can cuddle..." He smirked slightly.

----

Rosie giggled and kissed the side of his head. "You're cute," she mumbled before going inside and sitting with them. 

Stefan grinned and shrugged. "Maybe... You're fun when you're drunk," He teased. "But... I mostly just want to be alone with you," He said softly as he kissed his neck. "We need to talk... and I want to be in bed with you without being interrupted," He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:52 am

Marina hummed and gasped softly as he backed her up. ''Hmm... I would love to cuddle with you'', she murmured softly and arched her neck. ''But I'm curious of what you can think of'', she murmured with a playful smile.

---

Ian chuckled a bit, and scratched his nape. He would like to be alone with him, and he also wanted to respect Uncle Flynn's house. ''Heh... Maybe we should get a room, mine is filled with medicine books'', he chuckled nervously and bit he lip lightly. Nothing too fancy, okay?'', he murmures with a small smile. It would be good to be alone from everyone, and tell him all the things that happened to him while they were apart, specially what was happening between his parents. ''C'mere and help me getting the table set''
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:06 am

John smiled and kissed her cheek before moving them back into the water stream. He rinsed them off and kissed her jaw before kissing her lips. He liked kissing her under the stream of water. It felt like he was kissing her in the rain. 

---

Stefan grinned and nodded. "Good," He mumbled and kissed his neck softly before grabbing the plates and setting them onto the table. He then pulled out his cellphone and called up the best hotel he knew. He didn't care what Ian said. He would get a nice place. Ian deserved it. "Yes... Put the top suite under Rolfe for tonight, please," He said quietly. Once it was done, he hung up the phone and looked into the living room. "C'mon, you guys. Dinner's ready," he called over. "Are we staying?" Rosie asked quietly towards Damon.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:00 am

Marina watched him with lovingly eyes as she moved them into the water again. She closed her eyes and hummed in content as he kissed her jaw. She kissed his lips tenderly, wrapping her arms around his neck... Kissing him like that, under a stream of water always made her remember of that night in Nirethia, when they met on the beach. That was one of her happiest moment in Nirethia.

---

Ian nodded and grabbed the bowl and seated on the table. He then walked towards the refrigerator and got the soda bottle and glasses. He put those on the table and looked towards the others at the living room. Damon looked at Rosie, and pursed his lips. ''I...'', he started, but Elena cut him. ''I don't know about you, but my little girl and I are hungry!'', she chimed and walked towards the dinner room. ''Mmm... Smells good!'', she cooed taking a seat. ''Thanks, Elena!'', Ian said with a smile. ''I guess we're staying'', Damon murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 2:20 am

John gently caressed the skin on her sides before smiling into the kiss. He liked this feeling --- it felt like he'd done this with her before; maybe it had been in Nirethia. "Are you ready to get out yet? I'm sure you're hungry," He mumbled.

----

Stefan sat down and tugged Ian to sit next to him. Rosie giggled and shook her head. "We'll stay for Dinner, and then we'll go," She murmured and sat down at the table. "It smells great, Ian. Thank you for cooking," she smiled kindly over to him. Stefan nodded and served his own plate before taking a bite. "Mm... I almost forgot how good your cooking is," He sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:27 am

Marina smiled and nuzzled her nose softly against his. ''I'm not hungry...'', she murmured and blushed a little, hearing her stomach growling in response. ''Well, maybe I am'', she mumbled and cut the water off before pecking on his lips. She walked around, looking for the towels, and wrapped one upon her hair before getting another one to wrap around her small frame.

---

Elena was the first one serving herself, she took a bite, and smile, ''I'm so glad you remembered I can't eat red meat anymore...'', she murmured with a smile and leaned over for another bite. Damon nodded to Rose and served her before serving himself. He didn't say anything but the way she was eating it showed how much he was enjoying the food. Ian sat by Stefan's side with a small smirk... He would sit there withouthim tugging over. He had missed being around him. He leaned over and served them with the soda.He then served his plate and smiled as he heard everyone enjoying his food.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 3:41 am

John chuckled and rolled his eyes before getting out and drying himself off. He walked into the bedroom and pulled on his boxers and his pajama pants before handing her boxers and t-shirt. He liked it when she wore his clothing. "C'mon," He ushered her towards the dining room. 

---

Stefan ate quietly until he was done. He was the fastest eater. He drank some of his soda and looked around the table. He was glad to be back with all of them. He had been scared he would lose everything and everyone when he snapped. But, he had Ian back. He looked over at the boy and tilted his head, simply watching him. He smiled to himself and shook his head before gathering his plate and taking it to the sink. "Ian, I'm gonna grab some of your clothes to take tonight, alright?" He called before going to the boys room and getting his things. "Where are you two going?" Rosie questioned.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:14 am

Marina smirked as he handed her his clothes, ''I don't like this t-shirt'', she mumbled and handed it back to him. He looked over into his clothing, and found one... It was her favorite, one of his oldest shirts, but the one witch had his scent perfectly on it. She dried herself and put on his boxers, and the t-shirt before moving to the mirror to brush her hair. She took all the time she wanted and smiled as she walked back to him, with her damped hair upon one shoulder.

---

Ian blushed a bit when he noticed Stefan staring at him. He met the boy's eyes a few times, before he ducked his head down and finished his food. Elena ate all she had upon her plate, and went for a second one, smaller than the first, of course. She looked around, and sighed, all the couples looked happy, and she was the only one alone now... Ian nodded towards Stefan and smirked to Rose, ''We're going to run away... far from here'', he winked to her. ''Really? You two are leaving us?'', he mumbled. Ian turned his gaze to him, and chuckled softly. ''No... we're just going to spend the night in some hotel room''
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:20 am

John pulled out her chair and helped her to sit down before serving her a plate once the maids brought the spaghetti and buttered bread to them. "Thank you," he smiled to the maid before sitting down with Marina and eating his own plate quietly. 

---

Rosie giggled and shook her head. "That sounds nice," She said quietly before looking at Elena. "Did Chris say when he would be able to call you?" She questioned. "I know he'll have the chance at some of his bases," she mused. Stefan put some clothing into a bag before walking back and smiling. "I can wear some of your clothes, right?" he mused. They fit in about the same clothing size. He didn't mind wearing his own clothes over again. At least Ian's boxers fit.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:52 am

Marina smile in gratitude as helped her sitting down and smiled to herslef as he served her. She finished before him and took a sip from her wine as she watched him.

---

Elena finished her dish and turned her hues back towards Rosie, ''No, he didn't... I just hope this will happen soon. I miss him'', she sighed. Damon pursed his lips and wrapped his arm around her. ''You're going to see him soon'', he murmured softly. Ian smiled to Rosie, his lips tugging into a wider smile as he saw Stefan walking towards him. ''Sure!'', he grinned, ''I think we're almost ready to go.'', he said and gathered all the others plates and took them into the sink. He then called his mother, and as it ended into the secretary, he left a message saying he was going to be out for the night with Stefan, and that he had cooked something for her and for Uncle Flynn if he showed over. He ended the call with a simple, I love you mom. Then he took a deep breath before calling Oliver.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:56 am

John eyed her and smirked a bit. "Shall we go cuddle now?" He mused, standing up and helping her to her feet. He led her back to the bedroom and shut the door behind them before opening up the large glass doors that looked out over the pool, but led to a balcony. He sat outside in one of the chairs and tugged her to sit on his lap. "It feels good out here," he mumbled, looking out at the water and the stars. 

---

Rosie touched Elena's hand and smiled slightly. "I'm sure he'll surprise you. Just make sure you always answer your phone," She giggled a bit, then looked towards Ian. Stefan eyed Ian, as well. He got up and walked over to him, sliding his arms around him for comfort. However, when Oliver saw the call, he ignored it and tossed his phone across the couch before taking another sip of his beer. He didn't drink. But, he didn't much care.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:23 am

Marina smiled, ''Mhm, cuddling'', she murmured playfully and wrapped her hand around his. She followed him into their room, and looked with curious eyes as he opened the glass door. She breathed the fresh air and gladly sat upon his lap. She curled into herself and nodded, ''It does...'', she murmured softly, eyeing the water and the stars, ''Though it's nothing in comparison of the sea'', she murmured quietly. She loved the sea, and missed being closer to it.

---

''Like he always do'', Elena murmured with a small smile and leaned towards Rosie... She couldn't be mad at her for so long. Damon eyed towards the kitchen, feeling the tension. Ian pursed his lips when Oliver didn't answer the phone, one thing was his mother not answering to it because of her job... But Oliver... He didn't like to think of what could have happened to him if he left the house upset. He called him again, and turned his worried hues towards Stefan, ''If he's not picking up this time, I'm going to pass by his house, to see if he alright, okay?
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:27 am

John smiled and nodded. "I've never been to the sea, you know?" He mused. "I mean... I may have in Nirethia... But, never here. I've seen it from planes, but never had the chance to feel it or be near it," He mumbled. 

---

Stefan nodded and kissed his shoulder gently as he called the boy again. Oliver eyed the phone and shook his head, smiling bitterly at the can he drank from. Stefan sighed when the phone went to the answer machine. "Maybe he just doesn't want to talk to you," He suggested, smiling sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 5:13 pm

Marina giggled softly, turning her dark hues up to him, ''You went to the beach many times...'', she murmured softly, ''I made you a surprise at your anniversary. I took you to the beach and we sailed far from the kingdom that day'', she smiled and nuzzled her nose on the crook of his neck. ''But... That wasn't my favorite moment with you at the beach'', she murmured, with her eyes closed. ''We... We had this big fight once, I was stupid and capricious and I let you slip through my fingers to the arms of someone else'', she murmured.

''As much we ended in bad terms, you was willing to forgive me, and be my friend... I was already pregnant with Damon and we both wanted us to work out good'', she smiled a bit. ''We talked everyday at work, and we grew to be great friends'', she said softly and curled more into his embrace. ''After a couple of months, you looked for me... You realized you couldn't live without me'', she giggled cutely and kissed his shoulder softly.

''It was a rainy night, and I was walking alone at the beach. You found me, and looked intently into my eyes and caught my lips into a passionate and tender kiss'', she whispered with a smile. ''That, and Damon's birth were the happiest moments I had in Nirethia'', she looked at him with bright eyes. That was the first time she talked of the time they were apart, and the first time she mentioned Odette. If there was something she regretted in Nirethia was being friend with Odette. Sure she had some good moments wth her, but the blonde was also prensent in every of the bad moments she had.

---

Ian bit his bottom lip and cursed to himself as it went to the answer machine again. He shook his head and looked at Stefan with lost eyes, ''Maybe... I just need to pass by his house, to see if he's alright'', he mumbled. He just needed to make sure Oliver was safe, if something had happened to him, he wouldn't be able to forgive himself. Damon kissed Rosie's temple and got up, then he helped her getting up, as well Elena, ''C'mon. It's time to go home'', he nodded and laced his finger with Rosie's. Elena yawned a bit, but looked at his mobile, as if Chris could call in any moment.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:10 pm

John listened and rubbed her back. A small smile came across his lips, lifting his gaze go the sky soon after. "I wish I remembered... I cant imagine why I would leave you though, love," he mumbled. "I love you," he whispered and kissed her gently.

---

Stefan nodded, understanding fully. He had gone after Ian, hadn't he? He looked towards his brother and nodded. "Drive safely," he mumbled. Rosie nodded and tugged Elena up. "Staring at it wont make him call any sooner," she teased as she walked with them to the car.

Stefan kissed Ian's cheek and took his hand. "C'mon. We should get going. Ill be there for you," he mumbled. He knew Ian was worried about Oliver. Especially when Oliver had been in love with him.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:34 pm

Marina smiled shyly and rested her hand upon his chest as she leaned up to kiss his lips. ''I love you too'', she whispered back and smiled. ''We had our ups and downs'', she murmured and then giggled softly, ''Well, we still have them, but I think I learned from my mistakes'', she murmured.

---

Damon nodded towards his brother, ''Always. Drive safely you too'', he murmured and wrapped one arm around Rosie. Elena looked at Rosie and stuck her tongue out... ''Who knows?'', she shrugged slightly and followed them outside. Ian was quite nervous and nodded towards Stefan quietly. He got into the car and waited for Stefan to climb in.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:06 pm

John nodded and nuzzled his nose to her head. "You're perfect... I don't see any mistakes," he mumbled and smiled before kissing her jaw and her neck lovingly. 

----

Stefan walked outside and tilted his head. "Do you want me to drive, baby?" He questioned, arching a brow as he saw how nervous he was. He didn't want him nervous while driving.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:01 pm

''That's funny, because I think you're perfect too'', she hummed softly and closed her eyes as he kissed her jaw and neck. ''I'm tired John'', she murmured with a small smile. ''How bout if we sleep outside tonight? I can pick a blanket, and you can recline the chair... You liked being on the woods at Nirethia'', she pointed out softly.

---

Ian pursed his lips, looking at him with vulnerable eyes. He was nervous, just like that night, he was already getting nuts because of the tiny chance of Oliver being hurt, if Stefan got hurt because of him, he would feel terribly guilty. ''Just get there fast, okay?'', he murmured and climbed out, moving towards the passanger side.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:06 pm

John smiled a bit and nodded "Alright. We can do that," He hummed. He guided her to get up before reclining the chair and relaxing into it as he looked up at the stars. 

----

Stefan nodded and moved over to the other seat. He settled in and started the car before taking off to Oliver's apartment. He walked upstairs with Ian and knocked onto Oliver's door. With a lazy gaze, Oliver shifted his hazel eyes over to the door. "What?" He called over nonchalantly. Stefan pursed his lips and checked the door. It was unlocked. He looked inside and made a face. Oliver was sprawled on the couch, sipping at his beer. He made a face when he saw Stefan. "What do you want, Stefan?" He asked tiredly, closing his eyes and putting his arm over his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: City :: Hospital-
Jump to: