Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)

Go down 
+3
Susie Trammel
Ian Storm
Stefan Rolfe
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:22 pm

Marina got up with grace and walked inside to get a blanket... It wasn't so cold outside, and John kept her warm. She walked back and laid by his side, curling up into him. She covered them with the blanket and hummed in content as she looked far to the moon.

---

Ian chewed on his lips all the way to Oliver's apartment, he had a bad feeling about it. He climbed out of the car anf followed Stefan upstairs. He wished that just hearing to Oliver's voice could make him feel better, but he was wrong. Ian shook his head seeing Oliver drunk upon the couch. ''He brought me, because I got worried when you didn't reply my calls'', Ian said quietly as he stepped into the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:27 pm

John wrapped his arms around her and kissed her forehead as he held her close. "I love you," He whispered into her ear as he ran his hands along her back. 

---
Stefan looked towards Ian and pursed his lips. He wasn't sure how he felt about Ian dealing with Oliver while he was drunk. He'd only seen Oliver drunk back in the day, and back then it hadn't been good. "Oliver, you don't drink," Stefan said calmly. "Oh? Well then. I must be imagining it, huh?" Oliver said sarcastically as he finished off the last of his beer. "I don't wan to see you, Ian. Go home. Go have sex or something -- that's what Stefan's good at, right? What I won't do?" He muttered. It was obvious he was the bad kind of drunk. The kind that got angry and didn't watch what they said.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:04 pm

Marina smiled and felt goosebumps all over her back as his hand ran upon her. She turned her brown hues back to him and murmured, ''I love you too''. Then she sat up and smirked, ''I promisse you a massage'', she hummed and leaned down to kiss his lips softly ''On your back, now'', Marina demanded with a small smile.

---

Ian shook his head and sighed, ''Oliver, you don't know what you're talking about... ''I told you to no have high hopes on me...'', he muttered as he started cleaning around, taking all the empty beers he found to the kitchen. He looked at Stefan with apolegetic eyes and started cleaning around...
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:08 pm

John arched a brow and chuckled a bit before nodding. He laid back and got comfortable, looking up at her with curious green eyes. "All yours," He murmured, giving her freedom. 

--

Stefan shifted his gaze between the two and frowned a bit. He didn't like Ian trying to take care of him if he was going to treat him like that. Oliver cracked open an eye to look at him and pursed his lips in a a hard line. "You never felt anything then?" he questioned. "After everything..." He whispered, his eyes wounded. Stefan looked away and sighed. "I'll be... in the hallway," He mumbled, moving out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:30 pm

''Good boy!'', she hummed with an innocent smile and straddle onto his hips. She bent down and started massaging his shoulders with the tip of her fingers, undoing all the knots she found on his muscles. She slid her small hands upon his back and down on his spine, trailing down on his hips and then up on his sides until she massaged his muscled arms. She leaned over and placed soft kisses upon his neck and shoulders, helping on making him relax more.

---

Ian turned his blue hues to Oliver, and felt his stomach sick seeing the look into his face. He nodded towards Stefan and walked over to Oliver as they were alone. He sat on the chair next to him and sighed, ''I would be lying if I said I didn't feel anything while we were together'', Ian said softly, ''I felt happy, and relaxed around you... But not whole'', he murmured. ''I'm grateful for you taking me out from my depression, Oliver. I like talking with you, I got to know you better, and now I know you are a great guy... Anyone would be lucky for having you by their side... But I'm not this person''. He got the guts and leaned over, resting his hand upon his, ''I'm your friend, and I'll always be by your side... All I want is to see you happy... I was worried about you, you didn't answer my calls and I thought that the worst happened after you left the house'', he murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:35 pm

John closed his eyes and groaned softly as her hands worked out his muscles expertly. He smiled when she kissed his skin. It felt nice. He couldn't deny that. Why would he? "You're good at this," He mumbled as a compliment.

----

Oliver looked at him timidly. He didn't want to hear how Ian wasn't the person. How did he know? He hadn't given them a chance. He'd gone running back to Stefan. He moved his hand away from him and shook his head, his hazel eyes turning more cold. "The worst did happen to me, Ian. I got my heart broken. Again," He said quietly. "Get out of my house," He said simply, his voice low and without emotion, and his eyes iced over.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:45 pm

''I'm good to you... To the best husband any woman could ask for...'', she murmured next to his ear and leaned up, to work upon his shoulders once more, all the tension of his work seemed to be over there. ''Sure, you can a little harsh upon our children, wanting them away...'', she harned a bit her touch upon him. ''But I know you only want the best for them, and for me'', she murmured and leaned back again, wrapping her arms around his. She kissed his neck and murmured softly, Te amo

---

Ian pursed his lips, his eyes hurt as he took his hand away from him and said like that, with no emotion, ''I warned you, Oliver... You shouldn't have your hopes so high upon me when you knew my heart belonged to someone else... I told that on the night you asked me to be your boyfriend...'', he said quietly and got up, swallowing the lump that formed into his throat. ''I'm sorry I broke your heart... I didn't mean it'', he said and moved towards the door. ''Are you sure you can handle being alone?'', he asked, before opening the door.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:49 pm

John smiled softly and hummed to her words. He rolled over carefully making sure she was still over him to stradle him as he laid on his back. He caressed her hips and thighs. "I love my family... I cherish you... I want you happy..." He whispered and leaned up, kissing her lips. 

---

Oliver shook his head, tired of hearing the same excuse. He was tired of always hearing the same excuse. Arianne couldn't love him because of Jasper. Helena couldn't because she'd always been in love with Liam. The only person who had loved him was shot ten feet in front of him. "Just get the fuck out!" He shouted and grabbed the vodka bottle from under the couch. He threw it at the wall beside Ian, causing it to shatter and spill the contents of the bottle. He curled in on himself and held his head, taking in a shaky breath as he started to cry quietly. No matter how badly he felt, he didn't want Ian there. It only made it hurt more. Stefan knew that. He took hold of Ian's arm to keep him from going back to the boy. "C'mon..." He urged softly.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 12:00 am

Marina smiled and placed her hands upon his neck as she leaned up and kissed his lips tenderly, ''I want you to be happy too, my love'', she murmured, leaning her forehead against his and brushing her fingers softly upon his brown locks.

---

Ian winced at his shout and went down when he noticed the bottle of vodka. He turned his blues hues towards Olvier and his heart broke seeing the boy crying, and he couldn't do anything to comfort him... His mere presence there was hurting him. He pursed his lips and looked straight as he felt Stefan's arm around him. ''Take me away from here, please...'', Ian murmured and walked out towards the hallway and out from the building.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 12:05 am

John leaned into the kiss and hummed softly. "As long as I have you, I am happy," He murmured quietly and kissed her lips once more, his hands running up her back to slid into her hair and hold her close.

---

Stefan nodded and shut the door behind them before leading Ian outside. Once outside, he wrapped his arms around him and cradled his head against his shoulder. He kissed the side of his head and sighed. He was glad that Susie hadn't been like Oliver. He didn't think he could handle it if he felt how Ian was feeling now. "C'mon, baby," He murmured and helped him into the car before getting in and driving to the hotel. 

Once there, he held his hand and got the bag before walking in. "Rolfe," He said simply. Once handed the key card, he went to the elevator and waited for it to go up to their floor. He walked down the hallway to the suite and opened up the door. It was a very nice suite -- it could practically pass as an apartment or loft. He shut the door and set the key onto the table along with their things. "Do you want to talk or..." He trailed off, leaning on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 2:04 am

Marina leaned into his kiss and came closer to him as she slid her hands upon his shoulders. She pursed her lips and looked into those green hues she loved so much, ''I'll be yours forever, John'', she whispered against his lips and capture his lips into a tender and passionate kiss.

---

Ian leaned against Stefan, but he didn't wrap his arms around him as he always did. He felt numb inside. He walked into the car quietly, as he was still quiet as they went into the hotel room. He didn't pay attention to the place or the room. He was trying to be strong, he was trying to not cry... There was so many things happening to him right now, and Oliver's reaction was the cherry of the cake.

He moved into the suite and sat on the couch. ''Or what? We're already out from his apartment, are we suppose to have sex now?'', he scoffed, Oliver's words still pouding his stomach. ''I just need a drink'', he muttered and walked towards the frigobar. He took one of those small bottles and walked towards the window. He opened it and took a couple of swings as he stared to the skyline. If he was in the mood of making anything with Stefan that night, it was all gone now. He was hurt now... Hurt that he couldn't comfort the boy crying boy on the couch, and that he fell for him so fast.

He was surprised Oliver had fallen in love for him... He was broken without Stefan, how can anyone fall for someone who's not together in their pieces? He was fully with Stefan now, he was happy for being together with him, and that Stefan accepted he needed help with his anger issue, which Ian was more than willing to help... He just wished Oliver could see how happy he was. ''Tell me Stefan... Am I going to be selfish being help while the people I care of is unhappy?'', he asked quietly, turning his gaze towards the boy... ''I mean... Dad doesn't like you... Mom and Chris think you're dangerous, and that's I'm not safe around you... And Oliver... Well, let's say I broke his heart unwitting...'', he mumbled as he took another sip from his bottle.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 6:40 pm

John hummed softly into the kiss and held her hips close, his hands traveling along her back and back down her spine. He liked having her this close -- to know she was his. Even after twenty years, he still liked to be reminded of how lucky he was. 

---

Stefan closed his eyes and sighed. He knew Ian didn't mean to be rude. He was just upset. And, that was understandable. He watched as he went and got alcohol, a purse taking to his lips. He knew Ian didn't really like drinking. He walked over behind him and slid his arms around him, kissing his shoulder gently in affection and comfort. He closed his eyes and nuzzled his forehead into the crook of his neck. 

He was the one who felt selfish for being with Ian, even when everyone else knew how dangerous he was. He was being selfish for hanging on to Ian. But, he had seen what happened when they were apart. He couldn't deal with that. So, he didn't care if he was selfish for staying with Ian. Everyone else could just get over it eventually. 

"Baby... You didn't mean to break his heart. He just fell for you, and trust me, that's an easy thing to do," He said softly as he moved around Ian to look him in the eye. He cupped his cheeks and kissed his forehead. "You're an amazing boy... You always have been. Sad or not, it's nearly impossible to not see you and fall for you instantly," He murmured. He pursed his lips and searched his blue eyes. "What if we just... Ran away together?" He questioned, stroking Ian's cheek with the back of his knuckles. "We could work on my anger, and get away from all of this for awhile... It would just be us. You could happy, without having to worry if everyone else was happy. You deserve that," He whispered. "You're graduating, after all... why not take a break?"
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:04 pm

Marina giggled softly upon his lips, ''It seems you still have some energy on you, baby'', she murmured and kissed his cheek and jaw slowly. She dug her nails softly on the skin of his shoulders and kissed down on his neck. She didn't hesitate on suck onto the crook of his nape till the point his skin would get marked with her lips. She then hummed softly and kissed upon his sensitive skin before trailling her lips down on his shoulder.

---

Ian pursed his lips tightly as he felt his warm arms and his body protecting him from the demons he had in his mind. He leaned his head towards him as he kissed his shoulder and sighed, leaning upon his embrace. He rested his arms upon his and closed his eyes, letting some tears running down upon his cheek. He laughed a bit, as Stefan's words made him think of himself as a walking love potion... He was aware of the girls who had crushes on him, as well some of the boys... But he never cared about them, he had Stefan and that was all that mattered, even before him confessing his love for the boy.

He shook his head and smiled, running away sounded so irresponsible, he was studying hard to get into a medicine school, ad from he had learned hearing his mother, he knew it wasn't an easy task. But being away from everyone who judged him for being together with Stefan was very tempting... He just wanted to be happy for at least a day... ''Where would we go... Baby, I can't... I can't be far from my mom... I have to take care of her, and Emma'', he murmured quietly, as he thought of things straigthly. ''Mom and dad are weird, Stefan... I just can't leave her alone, can.... Can we take her with us.. And little Emma too?'', he asked with childish eyes.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:08 pm

"Mm... But I thought you were tired," He mumbled, smirking slightly as he turned his head to allow her to kiss as she wanted. He didn't mind her marks. His ties and suits covered them when it came time for work anyway.

---

"You don't have to take care of anyone but yourself, Ian," Stefan whispered, leaning his forehead against Ian's and gently brushing his tears from the boys cheeks. "You'd be moving away in a few months anyway for college... Why not get a head start?" He whispered. "Your mom has to fight her own battles... You can't fight them for her... You cannot take care of her and Emma. You just have to love them, and I know you do," He sighed and kissed the boys forehead affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:29 pm

''You turn me on, John'', she whispered near his ear and nibbled upon his neck softly. She wrapped her small hands around his wrists and put them above his head. ''I love when you allow me to be the dominant'', she murmured with a small and kissed him deeply, nibbling upon his bottom lip as she started rolling her hips upon his.

---

''It's hard... Stefan'', he mumbled with a shaken voice... ''I care about my mother... I care about everyone'', he pursed his lips and nuzzled his head upon the boy's shoulder. He didn't want to leave his mother alone to fight her battles, he wanted to be there for her, no matter what was happening. But Stefan was right, he had to start taking cared of himself now. ''I think we both need to find a balance...'', he mumbled, wrapping his arms around Stefan's middle.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 9:37 pm

John let her pin his arms, though they both knew he was much, much stronger than her. "Mm... Do I?" he mumbled, then tilted his head and smirked at her words. "I like it hen you're dominant," He mumbled, groaning softly into the kiss as he felt her small hips rubbing his in just the right way. 

---

Stefan nodded and caressed his head, his strong arms protective around him. "Baby... How can you help her if you don't first help yourself?" he whispered. "C'mon... You need to relax tonight. It's our first night back together... I don't like seeing you crying," He murmured and kissed his cheek before leading him over to the couch and sitting down with him. He guided him to lay his head onto his lap and turned on the television, finding a romantic comedy. He had always been a sucker for them, so why not watch one? He stroked Ian's hair gently. He knew that getting your mind off things with movies helped. Anything to get Ian to relax for at least one night. Especially tonight.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:50 pm

Marina enjoyed herself, knowing he could end it anytime he wanted, she smiled teasingly to him and kissed his throat and chest, her long hair brushing over his sking in a lingering manner. She bit her lips and kept eye contact as she slid his pants and boxers down. Then she placed soft kisses upon his member before licking his tip as she kept an intent gaze upon his face.

---

Ian smiled shepishly and leaned into Stefan touch and nodded. ''It would ruin if one of us ended crying tonight, right?'', he murmured and laid down upon the couch, resting his head upon his lap. He laid on his side and relaxing, feeling the boys hand upon his hair. He wasn't paying much attention to the movie, he was almost sure he had seen it before... What was new for him was being in that strange place, alone with Stefan, and the love of his life was calming him down. He was so relaxed that he dozed a few times, before turning on his back and meeting his emerald eyes. ''I love you'', he murmured with a small smile, and brought the hand he was caressing his head to his lips.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:54 pm

John watched her move along him, always loving the trail she made down him. His lips parted with a sharp intake of breath when she started to lick his member. He groaned softly, his eyes urging her to continue. 

----

Stefan watched Ian as he dozed off, a loving look upon his face. He smiled a bit when the boy woke up and took his hand. "I love you, more, baby," He murmured. He maneuvered it where he laid underneath Ian, letting him rest on his chest instead of his lap. He kissed his forehead and settled an arm behind his head while the other played with Ian's soft brown hair.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:07 pm

Marina smirked and leaned back, stroking him slowly as her other hand massage his thigh.''You look so greedy, love... And I'm not sure I heard you asking me to continue'', she smirk... Sure she had seen it into his eyes, but she loved to tease him.

---

Ian smiled and gave him room as he laid upon the couch with him. He turned his back towards the tv set, and just gazed upon Stefan's face before closing his eyes, and taking into the boy's scent. He had missed every little detail of him... Sure, his worried were trying to cut this peaceful state of mind he was into, but feeling Stefan's scent was helping him to be there with him. He opened his eyes and looked around, ''Heh... this is a really big couch, your feet aren't hanging in the air this time'', he teased playfully with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:15 pm

John narrowed his eyes playfully at her and bit his bottom lip. "Please... Do continue," He murmured politely, leaning up on his elbows. 

---

Stefan smirked and chuckled softly. "Making fun of my height, huh? So sweet," He teased, flicking the boys head gently. He trailed his fingertips along his spine and hummed softly, closing his eyes. He had missed Ian's warmth. Susie was so tiny. Ian was almost as tall as he was, so when they laid together like this, it was equal mass. "I love you," he murmured when he opened his eyes and gazed upon Ian's face, stroking his cheek with his knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 12:17 am

Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_mjmoiuPnXm1qz4rgp

''Just because you asked politely I'll do it, with all the pleasure milord'', Marina smirked and leaned down, wrapping her lips around his tip, and slowly she took him into her mouth, teasing him with the back of her tongue. She leaned up slowly and moaned sotly, ''Hmm, I love how you taste, John'', she murmured and then leaned down once more. She started bobbing on him, not so slow, but not so fast... Just the way she did it best, and with her hands, she massaged his balls and what she couldn't get of him into her mouth

---

Ian chuckld softly, and closed his eyes, focusing on the Stefan's breathing. He slid his hand up and down on the boy's sides, and turned his hues up, meeting his emerald.. ''I love you more, baby'', he murmured and leaned up to kiss his lips tenderly. he hummed in content and leaned back once more, ''What are you think about?'', he asked with a small smile, ''I must say, I'm happy to be here with you, in this big couch''

Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 6 Tumblr_m7eo4tKIBT1r8h5bf
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 12:26 am

John smiled at her and chewed his bottom lip slightly. He groaned when he felt her lips wrap around him again. He swallowed the lump in his throat and laid back, smirking at her words. He loved it when she talked like that to him. She only acted like that around him, and that was the best part of it. "Damn you're good at that," He hummed. "Do you enjoy it?" He questioned, eyeing her with a heavy, lustful gaze. 

---

Stefan stroked his cheek and smiled against the kiss. "I'm thinking... How I want to be like this... All the time. Just the two of us," He mumbled. "I want to share a bed with you... Share a bathroom... A kitchen... A big couch just like this one," He smiled fondly. "Everyone else is... Why not us?" He questioned. "We could be alone anytime we wanted..." he sighed and kissed his forehead. "I want to make love to you... Not just sex... I want to show you how much I missed you... How much I love you... How much I want you," He murmured, his thumb trailing across his jaw and to his lips. He pursed his lips and looked away. "But... I think you should know about Susie before we go to bed together again," He mumbled. 

"You know that before we were together, I had sex as much as I wanted to... I did it to get my mind off of things -- how empty everything was... So, with Susie, that happened again. I didn't feel whole, so I tried to distract myself," He mumbled. "It was fun, I guess... But, it didn't feel right. I just wanted you."
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 12:53 am

Marina felt her whole body shivering seeing the way she was looking at him, ''Yes, milord. I enjoy it...'', she looked at him intently as she stroke his shaft with ease. She knew how to work with his body, and she loved to please him. ''I also like to hear you groaning my name when I take you to your climax, and to taste my prize for making you reach it'', she winked and took him into her mouth again, giving him no other choice but to release on her mouth.

---

Ian smiled a fool in love as Stefan said what he was thinking, and Ian just couldn't wait for tat to happen.... Well, at least after he was sure his mother was going to be good without him there to help her. His smiled fade when he talked of Susie. A part of him wanted to know, but the other part was desperate to not know anything about them.

He pursed his lips and took a deep breath as he mentioned of his past befonre him. Ian hated it, and he looked down as he mentioned he had sex with the girl. Ian shook his head and sat up. He wasn't angry of upset about it, he was kinda of desappointed to himself for not having seen that coming. ''You should know about me and Oliver as well...'', he said quietly and turned his blue hues towards him... ''You know Oliver better than me... And you already know he had asked me to be his boyfriend. We made out a couple of times, but that was it... We didn't go further, like in bed....'', he murmured. ''I wasn't whole without you either'', he smiled shyly.

''You slep only with her while we were apart, didn't you?'', he asked. He would deal with sharing Stefan with one petit girl than shraing with a whole club. He didn't show much, but he was possessive of the people he loved.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 1:05 am

John smirked at her words and nodded. He closed his eyes and gave into the pleasure. Each time she went down it sent a shock up his spine. He groaned her name softly at first, but the more she worked, the louder he got. Until, finally, he tensed up and released into her mouth. He panted and laid there, trying to regain his breath. Once he had, he gathered her up and pulled her close. He fixed his pants and pulled the blanket back over them.

---

"I didn't think you did... Oli's morals have gotten better since prison. Then again, he was the only guy who didn't sleep with Arianne when he dated her," He mused. However, at the question, he nodded. "Well... Yeah. I mean, I went to the gay bar downtown... The guys get a little frisky down there, but I didn't have sex with any of them," he mumbled sheepishly. "I was in a bad place without you... why do you think I'm so happy to be back here?" He scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 6:58 pm

Marina looked at him intently, determined to bring him to his climax. As she felt his shaft filling her mouth, she twirled her tongue, running her tip upon his outstanding veins. She moaned softly at his releasing, and swallowed it all. She panted softly and smiled as she watched him breatless. She laid her head upon his chest again, resting her hand upon his heart. ''Dream about me tonight...'', cooed softly and closed her eyes.

---

Ian blinked a few times when Stefan talked of Ari and Oliver... He didn't know that Oliver hadn't had sex with her... Considering what he heard about him before, and knowing Ari, that was something really remarkable. He whinned to himself when Stefan told him he had gone to the gay guy. He had been there once, he felt nice when their eyes were upon him, but hated the eyes some of them laid upon Stefan. ''Good...'', he smirked and leaned over, hovering upon the boy. ''I love you, and you are mine!'', he hummed and caught his lips into a passionate kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)   Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just A Few Scratches (Tag: Ian)
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: City :: Hospital-
Jump to: