Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:07 pm

Helena looked up at him and nodded slowly. "That's not something to tease about..." She pouts at him but with a playful tone. She wraps her arms loosely around his neck, kissing his lips just as softly. "I love you more..." She whispers against the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:19 pm

Liam smiled a bit and chuckled softly, nudging his nose lightly against hers affectionately. He kissed her soft and slow, then gently brushed his lips along her jaw and down to her collarbone before he leaned back and smiled crookedly at her. "We should put clothes on before it gets cold out," He mumbled, nodding his head and rolling off of her to sit up and stretch a bit.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:27 pm

Helena giggled lightly as he nuzzled her nose and gave her soft kisses. She pouted playfully when he rolled off before smiling a bit deviously. She sits up and crawls over to him, wrapping her arms around his back. She presses her body against his back and drapes her slender legs next to his. "But I like this... I feel closer to you." She whispers, kissing his shoulder blade and his neck lightly.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:40 pm

Liam bit down on his bottom lip as she pressed herself close to him like that. He knew what she was doing. God, was she good at it. He looked at her from the corner of his eyes and smiled a bit shyly. He slid his hands gently along her calves and bit the inside of his cheek slightly. "I'm going to... start the bonfire," He nodded, sliding out of her grasp. He pulled on his boxers, then jumped down from the truck's bed.

Finding wood was easy enough(ha), so starting the fire wasn't difficult. He crouched down next to it and prodded it with the staff he'd taken from the fireplace at home. "There... warm," He said with a boyish grin.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:54 pm

Helena smiled as she felt his hands on her skin but pouted once more when he moved out from her grasp. She sighs lightly as he goes and finds firewood. As he went out, she found his shirt, pulling it over her upper body. She watches as he makes a fire and looked almost surprised. "Wow, you didn't catch the forest or your eyebrows on fire. Achievement~."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:57 pm

"Oh, you're funny," Liam stuck his tongue out at her and then smirked. "My parents said they lived in the forest back where they're from... So, they've taught me all about how to do these things. The old fashioned way, too, since they didn't have lighters and all that back then," He pointed out, smiling proudly. "You don't realize how good you look in my shirts, do you?" He practically pouted at her.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 4:13 pm

Helena grins at his tongue before listening to his story about his parents living in the woods. She smiles at how proud he looked knowing this stuff. She shrugged lightly, "I prefer being naked, but this will do."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 4:15 pm

Liam chuckled and shook his head, his eyes downcast onto the dirt below him. He glanced up at her from under his lashes and smirked. "I prefer you naked, too... Just, when I'm the one taking the clothes off you," He mumbled, pouting.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 4:32 pm

"Oh, is that so?" She asked, arching an eyebrow playfully. She stretches back on the truck bed, raising her arms above her head, revealing the flat skin of her stomach. "I guess I'll keep the shirt on then." She says before looking towards him. Her fingers gestures him to come over. "Are you going to come join me, Mr. Woodsman. It cold~."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 4:36 pm

Liam's eyes roamed over her slender frame. He swallowed the lump that arose in his throat and bit down on his bottom lip slightly. His golden hues rested on her violet ones as she gestured with her finger for him. He walked over to her and crawled over her, hovering over her now. "Why do you tease me so much?" He mumbled, pouting a bit before he leaned down and kissed her lips slowly, then her jaw, neck, and collarbone, as much as his shirt would allow on her small frame.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 4:46 pm

Helena giggles lightly as he pouted. "Me? Tease you? Never..." She whispered against the kiss as she wrapped her arms around her neck, her fingers entangled in his brown locks. She hummed in pleasure as he moved his lips on other parts of her body. "This isn't teasing~." She whispers playfully in his ear. She pushed him down softly on his back and straddled his hips between her thighs.

"This is." She says, leaning down and kissing his lips softly, her teeth tugging softly as his bottom lip. Her hands roamed his upper body, caressing his arms, his chest, his stomach.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 4:56 pm

Liam grunted slightly as he was rolled over, though his eyes never left hers. He narrowed his eyes a bit at her tone, but gladly melted into her kiss. He stared at her in captivation as she tugged on his bottom lip. His hands roamed her thighs and caressed her butt before sliding up the curve of her spine and up to her shoulder blades. He loved how soft she was. He could say he hated her teasing, but he would be lying. After all, her teasing had led to their first time, hadn't it? He wouldn't complain about that.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:18 pm

She shivers a bit, feeling his hands on her spine, caressing her skin. She kissed and nipped at his lips, jaw, neck, shoulder, and his chest. Her hips rolls down on his lower body teasingly, a soft moan coming her lips. She leans back, hovering over him with her blonde cascading around her face. Her violet eyes looks intently into his warm hues as she leans down. Her lips barely touch his, their breath intertwining with each other. "But you are right, I shouldn't be teasing you." She says suddenly, rolling off of him and cuddles next to his side. She kisses his cheek, looking at him with big innocent eyes.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 5:44 pm

Liam groaned as her hips met his, every nerve ending in his frame lighting up in pleasure with each touch she gave him. His fingers gripped at her shoulders lightly. As she leaned back to look down at him, his golden eyes were heavy and wanting. His head lifted slightly, wanting to fully touch her lips instead of the barely touching they were currently doing. His breathing was already heavier.

However, as her words sounded and she rolled off of him, his better sense only laughed at him mentally for thinking she wasn't going to do that. "Oh my god," He groaned in frustration before shaking his head. "You are so not playing this game right now," He scoffed. He rolled on top of her this time and slid his hands along her arms to her hands, pinning them above her head as his lips came down on hers in a deep kiss. He sucked on her bottom lip before kissing her jaw and neck.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:22 pm

Helena blinks innocently at him as he rolls on top of her. "What game~?" She asks, her lips pouting before he kisses her deeply. She moans softly as he kissed her jaw and neck. She squirmed a bit under him playfully. "I'm only giving you what you want."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:39 pm

Liam scoffed a bit at her words and rolled his eyes. He slid his hands down to her hips and then back up, pulling his shirt off of her slim frame. "You know what I want...?" He mused, then leaned down to her. He kissed her lips first. His kisses trailed a steady, burning path down from her throat to her abdomen. He shifted down to be seated lower and looked up at her. He slid one arm under her leg and used his other hand to help spread her legs apart and bend her knees up. He kissed along her thigh before trailing to her inner thigh, his eyes upon her face. "I want to hear what you feel... We're all alone out here," He pointed out, smirking a bit. Anytime they'd had sex before, they had to be quiet in case one of his siblings came home -- he didn't dare try anything with her with the risk of Hercules finding out.

He continued to kiss her inner thigh until he reached her exposed slit. He placed a chaste kiss against her clit, then soft kisses along her slit. On the path back up, he slid his tongue out and slipped it just barely within her wet folds. At the top, he flicked his tongue against her clit, rolling it in between his lips then and sucking, his tongue tickling against it as he worked.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:43 pm

Helena bit the bottom of her lip playfully at his question before a soft moan escaped her lips as she felt his kisses against her skin. She hummed to his want, meaning she'll do just that. She gasped as she felt his lips on her sensitive area. Her hands reached down and her fingers entangled in his brown locks as she moaned out her pleasure as he massaged her sensitive bud.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:57 pm

Liam smirked to himself as he felt her slender fingers tangled in his hair. He brought one hand up as he leaned back a bit and used his fingers to spread her folds, fully exposing her clit to the chilled air around them. He looked up at her as he lightly blew a stream of air onto the sensitive bud. He wanted to see what foreplay gave her the most pleasure. Why not try a few things he'd seen done before? He paused, though and leaned away from her, only to move to hover back up over her at eye level. "Babe... Have you ever... pleasured yourself...?" He asked slowly, his shyness not able to hide.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 3:00 am

Helena moaned out and felt a shiver across her body as the chilly air hit her sensitive area. She opened her eyes quickly as he asked her the question and instantly, her face felt hot. Even she couldn't hide her shyness when she thought about that same idea. Sure, it was something every other teenager did out there, she heard loads of it, but when it came down to doing it to herself, she felt goofy, weird. Maybe you're suppose to feel that way when you first experiment, but she hated feeling that weird about it. Helena shook her head, her cheeks flushed with the color red and her teeth biting her bottom lip nervously.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 3:31 am

Liam smiled a bit, seeing her face reddened with embarrassment. He liked it when she blushed. It helped remind him that she was human, too. He leaned down and kissed her lips gently. "I only asked so you could tell me what feels best to you," he mumbled into the kiss. "But... I also kind of lost a bet with Liz and mom recently and had to go into Spencers and buy something sexual," He muttered begrudgingly. He reached over to his bag and pulled out a small 'body wand', as the box claimed to be used for massage. It was obviously a vibrator. "I was gonna just throw it away, but... I didn't know if you... Would want to... Try it..." He said slowly, shy. "I mean... the lady behind the counter smirked and was all, 'the girl you're using that on is lucky," he laughed a bit, then bit his bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 3:58 am

Helena raised an eyebrow as he reached for the bag. She bit her lip not to laugh and looked back at him. "Remind me... to give your 14 year old sister the sex talk once more and to actually take you to a real sex shop with real whores." She tells him.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 4:03 am

Liam's brows rose up. "We have a sex shop?" He asked, blinking his curious eyes. He cleared his throat and smiled a bit. "So... Should I just throw this away?" He questioned. He turned the dial on it to a normal setting and playfully traced the curve of one of her breasts with it, then trailing it down her abdomen and across her hip. He brushed it against her inner thigh and arched a playful brow at her.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 4:38 am

"We do." Helena confirms, nodding slightly. She rolled her eyes playfully at his question, her shopping experience coming out. "You can also take it-." Her sentence was cut off short with a soft, surprising moan from her lips. She squirmed a bit away from it, a both tickling and pleasurable sense to it. However, she hated being tickled. She narrowed her eyes at him playfully.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 7:37 pm

Liam smirked slightly, seeing the way she squirmed and moan from the vibrating sensation. He knew it tickled along her abdomen. HD leaned over to her and kissed her neck as he playfully traced the tool back to her stomach. He knew she'd be mad about that, so he quickly traced it back down to her thighs. He trailed down playfully and placed it against her clit.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 7:59 pm

Helena squirmed more against the body wand, giggles spurting out from her lips. "S-stop... tha-that ti-tick-." She tries to tell him before a gasp escapes from her lips. She squirmed against the pleasurable feeling and her fingers tangle themselves in his brown locks. Helena pouts at him playfully. "Y-you're playing... un-unfairly." She whines in between gasps and moans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next