Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Taking Chances [Tag Helena]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Taking Chances [Tag Helena] Empty
PostSubject: Taking Chances [Tag Helena]   Taking Chances [Tag Helena] EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:13 pm

Liam bit his lip as he sat on one of the benches atop the tower. He knew Helena would be up soon. He'd set this up with Hercules weeks ago. He sat there with no one else on top of the tower. It had been section off at a high cost. And, Liam was shaking. The fear of heights was great. Thankfully, his mother had allowed him to take some of his Xanax with him. He had taken a pill a bit ago, and it had just barely started to work.

There were cherry blossoms in a bouquet in his hand, thought the wind was attempting to tear them apart. His guitar case was underneath the bench. He sighed and got up, moving over to the railing and leaning on it to look out. The medication in his system helped to calm him down as he waited for Helena.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Tag Helena]   Taking Chances [Tag Helena] EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:34 pm

Helena huffed out when she finally got into the elevator. Liam left early without her at the Fashion show, saying that he needed to set up something, so that left her alone with the photographers and press. Helena could tell that he was bored with all the fashion for the past few days, but she could also tell he was having fun with her. And, for once since all the times she'd visit Paris fashion week, she wasn't paying attention to any of the fashion but with him. They were having fun together, with no care in the world. Titus and Leah made their distance clear, almost giving Helena the creeps.

Helena looked around a bit, almost taken back that he'd pick the Eiffel Tower out of anything, especially with his fear of heights. Maybe they'll be in the restaurant where he wouldn't see how high they are. When the elevator opened for the restaurant, she went to step out but the front man stopped her. "Your stop isn't here Ms. Olympe." He simply says before entering in the elevator and swiping the 'special' card. He stepped out right before the doors closed and Helena knitted her brows.

Once the elevator open she stepped out, looking around for Liam. The employee waiting there, greeted her and took her hand, leading her to where Liam was. Once they rounded the corner, she gasped, seeing the magnificent view. "Oh Li..." She breathes out as the employee lets go of her hand and disappears back to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Tag Helena]   Taking Chances [Tag Helena] EmptyMon May 06, 2013 10:54 pm

Taking Chances [Tag Helena] Tumblr_mlgy67JqlT1s8rn8po1_500

Liam looked over his shoulder quickly back at Helena, jumping a bit as he heard her. He fixed the sleeves on his button up shirt and adjusted his khaki's slightly before grinning crookedly. "They there," He grinned, then looked down to the flowers in his hands. He walked over to her and grinned. He kissed her cheek and handed her the flowers. "These are for you," He grinned cheekily, his cheeks flushed a bit with nervousness.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Tag Helena]   Taking Chances [Tag Helena] EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:10 pm

"Hi..." She said, with a smile, her face still in slight awe. She watched as he walked over to her, smiling as he kissed her on the cheek. She looked down at the flowers and felt tears spring to her eyes. "...Have I ever told you that you're my favorite person in this whole world?" She asked him, looking up at him with a bright smile. Before he could answer, she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his lips passionately.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Tag Helena]   Taking Chances [Tag Helena] EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:23 pm

Liam grinned boyishly as her saw her practically beside herself. He gladly took into the kiss and held her close to him. He kissed her back with passion and tenderness that he could only conjure up for her. Once he couldn't breathe, he rested his head against hers. "So... I've been practicing a song for you," He murmured quietly. "I know it's old, but... I heard you singing it once. Your mom liked it, right?" He mused, leading her over to the bench and pulling out his guitar. He set it up and looked over at her with a small grin on his lips before he started to strum gently. When he started to sing, his voice was no longer like a dying whale. Instead, it was trained and smooth -- something that had taken weeks of private sessions away from Helena. And maybe a bit of his mothers magic.

Taking Chances [Tag Helena] Tumblr_mlwv6gWTIe1qmc3fpo3_500

(for reference -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oep86ZNIi3o ;3 )
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Tag Helena]   Taking Chances [Tag Helena] EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:44 pm

Helena raised a curious brow at him when he said he was practicing a song but she didn't say anything. She walked over with him and sat down on the bench. She crossed her hands in her lap, watching him with curious eyes. However when he started singing, actually singing and not killing anything within a 5 mile radius, she couldn't help it when her mouth was slightly open in shock. If she didn't have tears present before, she had them now.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Tag Helena]   Taking Chances [Tag Helena] EmptyMon May 06, 2013 11:55 pm

Liam looked over at her once he was done and smiled crookedly. He put his guitar down and cupped her cheeks. He brushed his thumbs just under her eyes to catch the tears. He leaned over and kissed her gently. "I love you," He whispered into the kiss with a small smile. He tugged her up and over towards the railing to let her look out over the view. He stood behind her and kept his arms around her for a long while before biting his lip and letting go of her.

When she would turn, he was down on a knee with a nervous gaze to his eyes. He had a little half bubble with a plastic top on it. He popped it open and dropped the plastic and silver 'diamond' ring into his hand and held it up. "So... this thing will probably turn your finger grin but... That's not the point," He smiled sheepishly. "Listen... I've been in love with you since I was five. I've watched you grow up into the most amazing woman I've ever met, and I can't tell you how terrified I am to have you go off to college before I go with you... Because... I know I'm the last person in the world deserving of you... I'm 'cute', while you're breathtaking. I don't even compete with half of the general population," He shook his head. "I can't even afford a real ring... I got this from the arcade," He laughed to himself and bit his bottom lip slightly. "I just... I want to know that you feel the same way that I do... Because, I know that when I'm away from you, the only thing I can think about is holding you. I can't breathe when I think of losing you... I want to be the one who's lucky enough to wake up beside you every morning and see the way your hair goes in every direction possible... I want to see you running around the house with my t-shirt on... I want to see you smile and laugh when I fall over thin air... I just want you. I want you now, and always. Even if you're at college while I'm still stumbling around high school. I want to know that... I'm on your mind. That I'm yours and for some ungodly reason you allow me to be yours," He whispered the last part, his own eyes tearing up a bit.

( http://www.wrapwithus.com/Images/Products/Medium/3_968-fx.jpg )
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Tag Helena]   Taking Chances [Tag Helena] EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:18 am

"I love you more..." Helena whispers back, a smile also appearing on her lips. She held onto his hand, not wanting to be apart, as he lead them over to the railing. She looked out, seeing the magnificent bright lights of Paris, but only paying attention to his arms around her. She pouted when he removed his arms, turning around. She gasped softly when she saw him on his knee. "Li..." She went to say, but when he began to spoke, the words choked in her throat.

The tears continued to fall from her cheeks. It'd probably look gross and completely ugly right now but she didn't care. She shook her head lightly as his words, not knowing what to say after he was finished. She tugged him up from his knee and kissed his lips. "I love you...more than anything in this world... and there is no chance in hell... that I would find anyone as perfect as you... I think about you everyday and I will continue to think about you for the rest of my life. I want to be yours forever and ever..." She whispers as she continuously kissed his lips, his cheeks, and all around his face.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Tag Helena]   Taking Chances [Tag Helena] EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:26 am

Liam stumbled a bit as he was pulled up from his knee. He grinned, gladly pulling her close and caressing her waist gently. Hearing her say that she would be his made his heart fly in his chest. He ran his hand up her side to her arm and gently took her left hand. He slid the ring on and smiled. "I promise that... when I can afford it... I'll buy you a proper ring," He mumbled cutely. He pulled her into his arms and spun her around then. He set her down and wiped her cheeks before returning her kisses.

"Oh, it's so cute I think I might vomit," Leah sighed as she leaned on the railing farther away from them. "Don't you agree, Titus?" she mused. Liam tensed and pulled Helena closer to him. He didn't trust those two. Hell, he'd hardly slept the past week in order to make sure their throats were going to be cut in their sleep. He eyed the two and narrowed his eyes. "What do you want?" He asked lowly. "Hmm... What is it we want?" She mused, tapping her lips.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Tag Helena]   Taking Chances [Tag Helena] EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:40 am

Helena giggled at his comment and when he spun her. Helena shook her head gently at herself for the tears and gladly took the kiss. However when she heard Leah's voice, she was instantly on the defense. Luckily, she was facing away from the two, so she stayed close to Liam and brought her hands to the middle of his chest. She wore a tight long sleeve dress, so she hide her phone in her sleeve. With quick hands, she made the call to one of her parents. She didn't know which but she almost hoped it was her father rather than mother. He'd pick up the phone the instant he heard the ring, her mother would only stall.

Helena turned in Liam's arms, grabbing his hands. Titus smirked when looked over at Leah before back at them. "Can't we simply visit our family. Welcome to the family, Liam. It's a real loyal one." Titus says, the sarcasm all over his voice. Helena narrowed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Tag Helena]   Taking Chances [Tag Helena] EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:47 am

In the call that Helena had placed, Hercules had been quick to pick up the phone. He had started to say something before he heard what was going on. He pursed his lips and looked towards Aurora before focusing on the call.

Liam scowled at Titus and shook his head. "You're not my family, Titus. My God -- to come up here and start something on top of the Eiffel tower? I thought prep schools taught you manners," Liam muttered, mostly just trying to aid Hercules on where to go. He kept his arms protectively around Helena.

"Ouch. That's a bit harsh, don't you think? What's Tidy ever done to you?" Leah pouted before smirking. "We could just make this easy. All we want is Helena," Leah said simply. "Over my dead body," Liam scoffed. Leah smirked darkly. "Well now. That can be arranged," She mumbled and looked straight into his eyes. In that time, he let go of Helena and walked over to them. "I'm not... Doing this..." He said, struggling to make himself stop walking. Leah smirked and released him once he was close to Titus.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Tag Helena]   Taking Chances [Tag Helena] EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:54 am

Aurora looked over at Hercules once he answered the phone before furrowing her brows at his looked. She moved over to him, listening close to the sounds from the phone.

Helena glared at Leah and Titus until Liam let go of her. She grabbed his hand to stop him, but it didn't help. She turned her head towards Leah and instantly glared at her, moving up to her and grabbing her instantly. "I wouldn't do that if I was you sis." Titus said with a smirk as he grabbed Liam by the collar, lifting him off and moving him to where he was dangling off the Eiffel Tower. "Titus! Stop! Let him go!" Helena quickly said, letting go of Leah and going to head over to Titus. She stopped when he had that look in his face daring her to continue.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Tag Helena]   Taking Chances [Tag Helena] EmptyTue May 07, 2013 12:59 am

Hercules looked from the window of the plane, noting that they would be landing soon. Soon didn't sound good enough, though, as he heard that Liam was in danger.

--

Liam gasped as he was moved over the edge of the tower. He started to breathe heavily and refused to look down, though even his refusal couldn't keep him from looking. He shook his head when Helena called out for him to be let go. "No no no. Don't let go! For the love of Gods don't let go," He whimpered, clinging to Titus' hand.

Leah giggled delightedly and bit her lip. "What a tragedy... And they'd built these things so no one could jump... I wonder how they'll fantasize he did it," Leah sighed, tapping her chin as she gazed at Liam dangling there. "Boy jumps from tower; reduced to puddle on the ground. Thrilling, isn't it?" She cooed, grinning over at Titus.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Tag Helena]   Taking Chances [Tag Helena] EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:03 am

"It is quite a story." Titus said, looking at Liam as he held his collar with only one hand now. He smirked before briefly letting go, only catching him seconds later. Helena nearly screams out when he almost drops him. She looks at Leah frustratingly. "W-what do you want?! Please, stop this!" Helena begs.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Tag Helena]   Taking Chances [Tag Helena] EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:23 am

The sound Liam made was not meant to come out of a boys body. But, it was to be expected when he feared for being on the ground at this height. He started to breathe roughly and squeezed his eyes shut, refusing to let himself go into a panic attack now. He needed to be strong, despite his life being in very real danger.

"It's very simple, Helena. I want your powers," she smirked. "You know Hades," She mused. "Well. See, I'm not Hermes' daughter. I'm Hades' daughter. And, let's just say that you're a threat. We can't have that now can we?" She pouted cutely. "Hand over your powers, and we'll let your little toy go," Leah shrugged it off before extending her hand. "I promise not to harm a hair on his pretty little head. You get him back in exchange for your godly powers. Deal?" she mused, glancing at the close-to-hyperventilating-teen being dangled from the tower.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Tag Helena]   Taking Chances [Tag Helena] EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:30 am

Helena felt the tears in her eyes and this time it wasn't happiness. She looked back at Leah as she explained she was Hades's daughter. She knew the reason why she didn't trust the girl. When she said the deal, she could hear her parents voices ringing in her ears to be careful of Leah's words. Helena shook her head, "No. Either of you, or anyone else involved with you heinous plot, doesn't hurt any part of him, hair, face, body, even his clothes or the deal is off."
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Tag Helena]   Taking Chances [Tag Helena] EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:35 am

Leah scowled and rolled her eyes. "Fine, fine. We won't harm Liam," Leah sighed. "I'm true to my father's ethics. We will not break the deal, or it will be null and void," she shrugged and flexed her hand a bit. "Now, if you would? Titus is getting tired of holding your toy up," she huffed, though she now smirked, knowing she was getting exactly what she wanted. "Times wasting, sweetie. We will not hesitate to drop him now," she pointed out, then smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Tag Helena]   Taking Chances [Tag Helena] EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:41 am

Helena bit her lip as she looked over at Liam. Titus raised a brow and slowly let his hand slip from Liam's collar. "N-n-no. Deal..." She stammers, looking back at Leah and grabbing her hand firmly. Titus smirked when she made the deal, walking over to the barred side of the Eiffel Tower. He placed Liam where he could see the show about to happen, a place where he couldn't possibly fall off even if he tried but he couldn't get back to the platform unless he maneuvered his way back on.
Back to top Go down
Leah Olympe

Leah Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Tag Helena]   Taking Chances [Tag Helena] EmptyTue May 07, 2013 1:48 am

Leah grinned, her eyes burning a brighter blue as the wind picked up. She smirked, squeezing Helena's hand more firmly as the girls powers shifted over to her. To make it more painful for Helena, she burned her hand while keeping the firm grip. "How's it feel, Helena? To be like everyone else?" Leah muttered as Helena now was nothing more than a mortal. Leah yanked her up and threw her against the elevator doors.

Liam clung to any part of the structure he could, trying to get a footing. "Helena, don't!" He tried to call out, but he knew he was far too late. He cried out for her when she was thrown. "Now. If he falls, its on his own accord," Leah pointed out with a wicked grin. She moved over to Helena and tilted her chin up. "Thanks for the powers, sweets. You've just allowed us to put you and everyone you love in a place worse than hell. That is, if they all survive," she hummed. "Titus. Come along. We owe Arianne a visit," She smirked and went over to him. She took his hand with a tight grip and smirked. And then, they were gone.

"H-Helena!" Liam called out, trying to get to her, but also trying to not fall to his death. He was shaking, and breathing too roughly, which made it more difficult to stay balanced. "Baby, are you alright?" he whimpered.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Tag Helena]   Taking Chances [Tag Helena] EmptyTue May 07, 2013 2:01 am

Helena cries out as she felt her hand being burned, her legs giving in as the power was sucked from her. She looked up at Leah as she asked the question, her other hand trying to pull Leah's burning grip on her hand. But she quickly gasped when she was yanked and thrown into the elevators. She felt the breathe inside of her escaping as she slammed into the elevators, her back and her head receiving the most damage.

When she fell back to the ground, she didn't move, the first time in her life feeling pain. It was overwhelming to her, making the world spin around her. Leah came into focus and her voice vibrated in her head in a painful way. She managed to move her face away from Leah, only causing more pain to her head. Titus smirked, enjoying the show much more than he expected. He gladly took Leah's hand and disappeared with her.

The world didn't stop spinning and an angry pulsed continue to bang inside of her head, but she still heard his voice. "Li...?" She whispers softly, weakly. She tried to look around and even tried to stand, but it was a failed attempt.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Tag Helena]   Taking Chances [Tag Helena] EmptyTue May 07, 2013 2:08 am

Liam sighed in relief when he heard her voice. But, that didn't stop him from freaking out in his current position. "You're okay, baby... Just stay there... I can... I can figure this out," He tried to assure her, even though he was too frozen to actually move.

The second the plane had landed, Hercules and Aurora were bee-lined for the tower. He could see Liam from the ground. "Take the elevator," He mumbled to Aurora before pushing himself off the ground the strength in his legs enough to bolt him into the air. He flipped up onto the platform and went straight for Liam. He pulled him onto the platform before moving over to his daughter, Liam stumbling and shaking close behind him. "Shit..." He muttered, seeing the burn and knowing something or another was broken from the toss. "Aurora. Use your phone. Call 911," He said quietly. "Why can't you?" Liam muttered. "Phone's broken in half. Anymore questions?" Hercules snapped. "No..." Liam chirped.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Tag Helena]   Taking Chances [Tag Helena] EmptyTue May 07, 2013 2:20 am

Helena nodded at his request, though knowing she wasn't going to move anytime soon. The world spinning around made he nauseated and all she wanted to do was to close her eyes and get rid of it. Before she could however, she saw a figure come to view. She almost sunk away, the figure looking like Titus. However as she heard his voice and her view started to focus a bit, she saw it was her father. "D-daddy...?" Helena whimpers weakly. "I-i-it hu-hurts... make it stop..."

Aurora was quick to go into the elevator even before Hercules told her to. She nearly killed the employee to let her up to where they were. She waited impatiently in the elevator but as the doors open, she gasped and kneel down quickly. "Helena.... Sweetie...." Aurora hums softly, brushing her daughter's hair gently. She looked up at Hercules and nodded, her phone instantly out and calling the number. The operator told her that they were sending an ambulance towards their way.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Tag Helena]   Taking Chances [Tag Helena] EmptyTue May 07, 2013 2:25 am

Liam looked between her parents and bit his lip. They'd told him to keep her safe. This was far from safe. He closed his eyes and tried to keep himself from blaming himself -- maybe if he'd been stronger... He shook his head and opened his eyes. He need to focus on Helena. "Shh..." He soothed, leaning down and kissing her forehead affectionately. "Help is coming... I'm so sorry, baby," He whispered close to her ear. He wished he had gotten Belle's magic. She wouldn't be in pain if he had.

Hercules looked towards Liam and frowned. He knew exactly what was going on through his head. He pat the boys back gently before looking at Aurora with a worried gaze. When he heard the ambulance sirens, he sighed in relief. Once they had her loaded into the ambulance, Hercules decided to let Liam be the one in there with her. He and Aurora could trail right behind the ambulance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taking Chances [Tag Helena]   Taking Chances [Tag Helena] Empty

Back to top Go down

Taking Chances [Tag Helena]
Page 1 of 1