Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Girls Day (Tag Helena)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

Girls Day (Tag Helena) Empty
PostSubject: Girls Day (Tag Helena)   Girls Day (Tag Helena) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 9:30 pm

"Stefan... You need to get out of the house, at least for a little while," Arianne said quietly, taking his hand and kissing his knuckles. "Yeah... Send me into public and risk me getting upset and killing someone," he mumbled, his voice more hollow than Ari wanted to hear. She closed her eyes and sighed heavily. "Stef.... I don't know what to do. I want to help, but... You have to help me, too," She said gently. "What's there to help, Arianne? I just proved that I'm dangerous," He mumbled. Arianne groaned and laid back on the ground, rubbing her face with her palms. She loved him dearly, but now she understood why people got irritated with her when she was depressed.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day (Tag Helena)   Girls Day (Tag Helena) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:02 pm

Helena smiled when a maid let her in and made her way to Stefan's room, quite a rare thing since the only time she came here was for Elena. She knocked softly on his door before peaking in her head. "Wow... This room has more depression vibes than school..." Helena comments, opening the door and waving her hand to waft out the air. She looked at Stefan and walked over to him. "Get your sorry ass up. All of us are going shopping."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day (Tag Helena)   Girls Day (Tag Helena) EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 10:12 pm

Stefan looked up at Helena and pursed his lips before looking away. "Not a chance," He said quietly. Arianne sighed heavily and stood up. "You don't know how nice it is to see you, Helena... But, the chances of getting him out of here would have only gone up if you were still super strong," she said, making a face. "He's convinced he's going to hurt someone else."
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day (Tag Helena)   Girls Day (Tag Helena) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:03 am

Helena pursed her lips back at him before smiling towards Arianne. She rolled her eyes as Ari doubted her efforts. "Watch me." Helena said before plopping down next to Stefan. "Look, you moper, if you think for one second that I'm going to let you throw a pity party for yourself then you are wrong. So you broke half of Ian, so fucking what? You're human for god sakes, with serious anger issues. You and Ari's dad could have a party with your angry issues instead of sulking around like this. Sure, it probably hurt Ian for that hour before his mom healed him. Let's not forget what happened to your arm and Chris not too long ago. So, stop your bitching and complaining and get your ass up before I force you to get up. And mind you, I'm still strong despite my lack of godly powers."
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day (Tag Helena)   Girls Day (Tag Helena) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:08 am

Stefan kept his head down as Helena talked to him. She didn't understand. And, he couldn't make her understand. Well, he could, but a part of him told him to just go with them. Maybe getting out would make him feel better. He didn't like feeling so worthless. He swallowed the lump in his throat and ran his hands back through his hair. "I can't believe that I'm saying this, but fine. I'll go out with you for the day. Whatever. It's not like I expect you to understand what I'm actually going through," He muttered the last part to himself and got up, going over to his dresser and lazily finding him an outfit to wear. Even if he was being lazy, his clothes still stood out as classy and designer. He'd always preferred to dress with more style than most -- one main reason it was easy to find him in a croud. Arianne arched a brow and crossed her arms. "Oh, sure. You go when Hellena talks you into it, but not me?" Ari pouted. "I just wanted her to shut up," Stefan shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day (Tag Helena)   Girls Day (Tag Helena) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:40 am

Helena crossed her arms and tapped her foot impatiently as she waited for him to respond. She grinned triumphantly as he decided he would go but rolled her eyes at the last part. "Oh, please. If I had a penny for every time one of us said that..." She mumbled before getting up as well. She stuck a tongue out at Ari before grinning. "I told you. Why do you ever doubt my annoying efforts?" She asked her before heading towards the door. "Come on you two. We're burning shopping time and this room makes me want to jump off a bridge."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day (Tag Helena)   Girls Day (Tag Helena) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 12:52 am

"Then you're not alone in that feeling," Stefan mumbled before following Helena out of the house. Arianne shook her head and followed, too. When they got to the shops, Arianne made a slight face. She'd never been one to really love shopping. She preferred to make fun of the other girls. But, that was when Jasper was with her. She liked making him laugh by prancing around in six inch heels and talking like the girls from California. With one of those girls practically beside her now, she felt out of place. Stefan slid his hands into his pockets and looked around quietly. The store had both sex clothing -- all expensive and made of material that cost far too little to be so pricey now. "Here, Stefan... Try this on. They must have killed three asian children to have it made," Arianne chimed as she held up a fitted white button down.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day (Tag Helena)   Girls Day (Tag Helena) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:14 am

Helena shook her head at Arianne as she saw the expression on her face. She could only guess that Ari could think that Helena acted like the bimbos that typically hanged around malls. Sure, Helena did go shopping often, mostly with her mother. Her mother always wanted the newest things that came in shops to keep her 'socialite' image and it also put a hop in her step. Whenever her and Liam went, they never bought anything but ran around more acting like goofballs around the shops. Helena looked over Stefan's shoulder as Ari showed him a white jacket. Helena shook her head, going over to grab a brown jacket instead. "White is too innocent. This will make your eyes pop and they probably killed five asian children to get the color." Helena said, nodding softly.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day (Tag Helena)   Girls Day (Tag Helena) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 1:25 am

Arianne pursed her lips and huffed a bit, not liking that she was getting one-upped by Helena. She pulled out her cellphone and sent Jasper a simple text. How long can you be put in jail for murder in the second degree? Then slipped her phone back into the pockets of her jeans with a small smile towards Helena. Sure, she tolerated the girl these days. But, when Arianne felt small, she didn't like it. Stefan shrugged as he looked at the both of the jackets. "White is innocent. I'm not innocent, Air. Browns is dark and clouded. It fits me better," He said quietly, his tone mellow.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day (Tag Helena)   Girls Day (Tag Helena) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 5:40 pm

Helena pursed her lips at Stefan's comment about brown. "You even make a color sound depressing. Ew... No, brown. Maybe white would fit you better now." She commented, making a face before putting the jacket back on the rack.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day (Tag Helena)   Girls Day (Tag Helena) EmptyWed Jul 17, 2013 6:17 pm

Stefan smirked slightly and shrugged. Arianne shook her head before hearing her phone beep. She giggled slightly at the fact that Jasper knew what she was thinking about so easily. ...Maybe. But, I don't think I'll have to if she keeps laying into Stef about what he did like it wasn't important. She mused and sent the message before putting her phone back into her pocket. "What abouuuuuut.... This thing?" She smirked as she went to the more edgy side of the boys department and grabbed a hat that had little ears on the top. She jumped up and managed to get it onto his head -- of course, that was with him ducking a bit to help. He arched a brow and smirked slightly before turning to Helena. "Hows that look?" He questioned.

Girls Day (Tag Helena) Tumblr_ma7wrvDzOk1rt2432
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day (Tag Helena)   Girls Day (Tag Helena) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:05 am

Helena looked over as Ari tried to jump to put the hat on Stefan's head, giggling a bit of how tiny she was. She tilted her head as Stefan looked at her with the hat. "It's adorable." She said, reaching over to flick the one ear up. It flopped back down and she merely shook her head. "It fits, definitely."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day (Tag Helena)   Girls Day (Tag Helena) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 2:12 am

Arianne giggled softly as she watched the ear before looking back to her phone. She sighed at the response and bit her bottom lip. I'd rather be with you. I miss you. She said simply. She didn't like that everyone had assigned her to take care of Stefan. Her and Ian were the only ones close to him. But, since he couldn't do it, she had to. She wanted to be home with Jasper -- making sure he slept peacefully. She hated sleeping in a cold bed. Her attention was brought back to Stefan as he turned towards her and questioned what she thought of the hat. "I like it. It makes you look cuter than you already are," She teased. "I like it, too," One of the obviously flaming employees -- close to their age -- mused as he walked by, smirking as he carried a stack of folded clothing to put it onto shelves. Arianne smirked and eyed Stefan. "See?"
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day (Tag Helena)   Girls Day (Tag Helena) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 8:32 pm

Helena raised a playful brow as the employee walked by. "Two minutes and you're already getting hit on Stef. Lucky you." Helena teased him before asking if he wanted to get the hat.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day (Tag Helena)   Girls Day (Tag Helena) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:51 pm

Arianne sighed and pouted at her phone. I love you more. I'll come home tonight. Promise. She replied and then looked towards the two of them. "You should get it," Ari smiled. Stefan bit his lip and nodded. "Pft. Getting hit on makes me lucky?" He questioned. "I don't care to have anyone get into my life again. Might hurt him," He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day (Tag Helena)   Girls Day (Tag Helena) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 2:42 am

Helena nodded in agreement with Ari, her cheeks beaming. But she quickly groaned when he started talking. "Come on, Stefan. You really nees to build a bridge and get over it. Seriously."
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day (Tag Helena)   Girls Day (Tag Helena) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 3:25 am

Arianne bit her lip, looking between the two as she noted the look Stefan gave her. "You do realize the severity of what I did to him, correct? I could have killed him, Helena," He pointed out. Arianne was quick to her phone. Do you know if Aunt Kida is working today? she sent the text quickly to Jasper, hoping that he would be able to get to his phone.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day (Tag Helena)   Girls Day (Tag Helena) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:02 am

"But you didn't Stefan, which you stupidly forgot. He isn't dead, so stop bitching and complaining like you did." Helena said back, crossing her arms and raising a brow at Stefan.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day (Tag Helena)   Girls Day (Tag Helena) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:06 am

Stefan narrowed his eyes farther and stepped closer to Helena. He pulled off his cap and tossed it to Arianne before invading Helena's personal space. "Why don't you stop acting like it wasn't serious, Hellena," He muttered, his fists clenching at his sides. "You guys... C'mon," Arianne tried to urge. Jasper!!! It's urgent! Stefan's not doing well! she quickly text.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day (Tag Helena)   Girls Day (Tag Helena) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:28 am

Helena kept her arms crossed and eyes narrowed as he moved closer. She wasn't afraid of his anger like she should have been, maybe because of hormones. "Why don't you stop acting like it was serious? It's not like you paralyzed him..." Helena responded back to him.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day (Tag Helena)   Girls Day (Tag Helena) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 4:35 am

"You know what?" Stefan scoffed and moved in closer so that she was pressed against the wall. Arianne answered her phone as she moved over to grab Stefan's arm. "Jasper, Stefan's snapping again. Helena couldn't keep her mouth shut... Stefan, come on! It's not worth getting so worked up about!" Arianne pleaded. "Shut the fuck up, Arianne!" Stefan growled and without thinking about it, swung his right arm -- the mechanical one -- backwards, knocking her back and into a rack of clothing, knocking it over and causing her to cry out. Her phone flew, too, and busted as it hit the ground, breaking completely.

Even so, that didn't draw him from his blur. He put his left hand around Helena's neck and pinned her up off the ground against the wall, pushing her against the wall forcefully. When he threw a punch into her cheek, it was enough to make him drop her to the ground, already unconscious from the lack of air. Arianne shook her head and got up and ran over, trying to pull him away again, despite the fact that she knew she would get hurt. He took hold of her and threw her into the wall, knocking her unconscious. As he looked at her there -- appearing lifeless -- that seemed to knock some sense into him. He hit his knees and gently turned Helena's head. "H-Helena...?"
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day (Tag Helena)   Girls Day (Tag Helena) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 5:28 am

Helena gasped softly as he pressed her against the wall. She looked over as Ari was on the phone and quickly yelled out her name when Stefan threw her back. She gasped sharply as he took hold of her throat and pressed her fingers against his hand in an attempt to get him off. However, he was much stronger than her now and her vision started to blur from the lack of air. When he punched her cheek, she could only groan from her unconcious state, not responding to his touch afterwards.

Jasper parked his car quickly and ran out from the garage to the mall. By the crowds, he could easily tell where they were. When he got to the store and pushed through all the people, he gasped when he saw the scene. "Ari!" He quickly went to Ari and knelt down next to her, carefully inspecting if she had any wounds. He sighed as he couldn't see anything before looking at Stefan. "Stef. I need you to move back a bit and let Rosie take care of it."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day (Tag Helena)   Girls Day (Tag Helena) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 5:35 am

Stefan shook his head and got up, stumbling back from her and leaning on the wall, tears in his eyes. Liam was fast to Helena's side, pulling her up into his arms and touching her cheek. He kissed her forehead and whispered softly that she would be okay. Rosie knelt beside her and placed her hands on her stomach. "...They're alright," Rose said quietly. Liam sighed in relief before pausing. "They're alright?" He questioned. Rose smiled a bit and nodded. Liam cracked a small smile before nuzzling his head close to Helena. "C'mon, baby... Wake up," He whispered into the crook of her neck.

Rose got up and went over to Stefan. She quickly eased the tension he was feeling to calm him down. "Stefan... Belle and Kida are on their way," she informed him gently as she touched his arm. "Great," he whimpered, sliding down the wall and curling up. "Stef... This time, it's serious. You did this in a public place... Helena could press charges -- her parents could press charges. Adam could press charges," She pointed out. Stefan hid his head in his knees, not speaking. Rosie sighed and curled up at his side, wrapping her arms around him affectionately. She rubbed his arm and kissed the side of his head.

Arianne groaned softly and squeezed her eyes shut tighter for a moment before opening them just a bit. "Hey..." She whispered, giving a small smile before coughing and wincing in pain as the couch made her chest hurt. "Shit..." She cursed, scrunching up her face in pain.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day (Tag Helena)   Girls Day (Tag Helena) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:03 am

Helena moaned softlt when she heard Liam's voice and slowly blinked her eyes open. "Li...?" She whispered softly before sitting up a bit to remember what happened. She sighed to heeself, knowing it was her fault for pushonf Stefan that far. She gasped softly, remenbering the baby. "The baby... Is it ok?"

Jasper sighed a bit at Stef before looking at Ari and moving to her side. "Hey..." He whispered, kissing her temple. "How are you feeling?" He asked, furrowing his brow as she coughed.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day (Tag Helena)   Girls Day (Tag Helena) EmptyFri Jul 19, 2013 6:10 am

Liam smiled as Helena came to. He helped her sit up how she wanted and kissed her cheek. "... Yeah. They're just fine," He murmured and placed his hand on her stomach gently.

Arianne brought her hand up and touched her side slightly before hissing at the pain. "Not so great... I think he got me worse than he did Helena," She whispered and coughed again. However, this time, it was blood that came up. She covered her mouth and made a face. Rose took notice and got up, moving over to her. "Hey, beautiful," She said gently and touched Arianne's cheek. She held her hand up and roamed it over the girls body, not touching her, but looking at what was wrong. "Shit... Arianne, don't move, okay? Three of your ribs are fractured. Moving could risk them puncturing something," She instructed. Arianne nodded and closed her eyes. Rose's phone rang then. "Hello?" Rose questioned. "Rosie! It's Kida... I heard what happened. But, I'm out of town -- out of state, actually -- on business... Just get the girls to the hospital. The nurses and doctors there can handle it. It'll just take longer than usual, I suppose," Kida said apologetically. Rose nodded and murmured a thank you before hanging up. She touched Arianne's head and looked at Jasper. "Ari's gonna have to stay at the hospital. Kida's not in town," She said softly. "I'm going to go make sure an ambulance has been called... And call Uncle John," She sighed and kissed his cheek before going back over to Stefan and calling up John.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls Day (Tag Helena)   Girls Day (Tag Helena) Empty

Back to top Go down

Girls Day (Tag Helena)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next