Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Girls Just Want to Have Fun [Tag: H]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

Girls Just Want to Have Fun [Tag: H] Empty
PostSubject: Girls Just Want to Have Fun [Tag: H]   Girls Just Want to Have Fun [Tag: H] EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:24 am

Elena was driving to the Olympe's penthouse... Things were hetic at her house because of all the drama between her family and the Storms. Eric had almost killed her brother. Eric, the man was going to turn to be her child's grandfather... Oh, and she hadn't gotten the guts to tell her parents they were going to be grandparents yet. She was spending the nights alone, since her mother was with Stefan, and she avoided staying near her father... He would know she was hiding something before she could start talking...

She decided tos pend some time with her friend Helena, they hadn't had some time just for girls in ages, and she would kick Liam from the place if she had to... Her cousin was taking her BBF just for himself. Everyone in the building knew her, so the formalities were off, and she got inside the elevator very quickly... ''H?'', she called as she stepped into the house. She didn't warned she was coming, because she wanted it to be a surprise, and she hoped she hadn't come in a bad time.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Girls Just Want to Have Fun [Tag: H]   Girls Just Want to Have Fun [Tag: H] EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 12:50 am

Before Elena came into the Penthouse, Helena changed Titus from his house clothing. Ever since announcing the pregnancy, it became extremely coincidental how much her parents left Li and Helena to take care of Titus. She didn't know where they ran off to this time, but she actually didn't mind today. Especially when she made a list of Bridal duties to accomplish today. One of the items is her dress fitting, making sure it didn't make her suffocate down aisle, and the Bride's maids dresses. She hoped that either Liz or Vera would be available sometime later today, aside from their 'schedules' with their significant others. She didn't bother calling Elena, not because she didn't want to, but with all the family stress revolving around her brother, Helena didn't want to bother her.

However, as Helena heard the familiar voice in the penthouse, she gasped. "E?!" She squealed, causing Titus to wake up from his dozing, before lifting up her brother and heading into the living room. She grinned brightly and nearly ran to the girl to give her a hug. "I'm so happy you're here!" She exclaimed before pulling back, taking Titus's little hand and waving it towards Elena. "Say Hi to Elena, Titus." Titus looked at Elena before yawning, his little face turning into a childish frown before hiding his face in Helena's shoulder to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Girls Just Want to Have Fun [Tag: H]   Girls Just Want to Have Fun [Tag: H] EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 1:09 am

Elena grinned when she heard her friend squealing on the other room, she opened her arms and hugged Helena tightly before leaned back to see the boy upon her arms, ''This is your brother?'', she gasped in awe. ''Oh my Gosh! He looks so much cutter now'', she cooed and smiled seeing the boy falling asleep upon her shoulder. ''Are you already training?'', she teased. Elena hasn't told Helena about she being pregnant too, and she hoped her brightest cousin hadn't opened his big mouth about it already.

''How are you doing? I've missed you'', she whinned cutely, and pulled the girl for another hug. Helena was a couple of years older than her, but that didn't matter at all.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Girls Just Want to Have Fun [Tag: H]   Girls Just Want to Have Fun [Tag: H] EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:35 am

Helena nodded and smiled as she cooed towards Titus, even though he paid no mind to her. "That's probably what my parents call it. They've been leaving him behind more often than not these days." Helena explained with a playful sigh before shrugging. "I've missed you too!" Helena whined back as she hugged her back. "Oh, pregnancy and just planning a wedding. Nothing different around here." Helena joked softly before pulling back to look at Elena. "How are you holding up?" Helena asked softly, her smile warm and comforting.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Girls Just Want to Have Fun [Tag: H]   Girls Just Want to Have Fun [Tag: H] EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 2:44 am

Elena smirked a bit, but she sighed at her question. ''Well, I'm doing fine... Mom spends all her days at the hospital, and dad stays with her when he's not working'', she said quietly and shrugged it off. ''He comes at home at nights to sleep, and when he can't he send Damon, that brings Rosie with him. I don't know, but I feel like they are expecting me to run away again'', she sighed, ''But I have no one... My best friend is busy with wedding and babies, and my fiance is somewhere out of the country....'', she trailed and widened her eyes... ''H!! Chris proposed to me before leaving!'', she grinned and showed her the ring.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Girls Just Want to Have Fun [Tag: H]   Girls Just Want to Have Fun [Tag: H] EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 9:04 pm

Helena listened to Elena, brushing the girl's locks affectionately as she spoke. "Ohhh, did he now?" Helena mused before taking Elena's hand and looking at the sparkling ring. "It's gorgeous Elena." She hummed before looking back at the girl with excited eyes. She bumped her hip with her own playfully, "You'll always have me, E. Regardless of everything, you're still my best friend. And I give you full permission to kick Li out whenever you want to."
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Girls Just Want to Have Fun [Tag: H]   Girls Just Want to Have Fun [Tag: H] EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 9:34 pm

Elena nodded with a wide smile, ''Mhm, before he got into into the military bus... I thought I couldn't make to see him before he left'', she said with a cheeck smirk and wrapped her hand gently, taking the girl to sit on the couch... ''Thank you, I would have kicked Liam if he was here today'', she giggled, ''What your plans for today by the way? I want to spend some girlfriend time with you''
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Girls Just Want to Have Fun [Tag: H]   Girls Just Want to Have Fun [Tag: H] EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 1:49 pm

"I'm so happy for you Elena." Helena hummed, inspired by how Elena acted so strong with Chris being miles and miles away. If Liam left her for three days, Helena wouldn't know how to cope. She giggled when imagining Elena pushing Li into the elevator to get him out, he would surely throw a fit. She beamed when she asked her what her plans were of today. "Today I'm planning on doing Bridal work! I'm going in for my dress fitting today to make sure it's perfect for the day. But before that, I actually wanted to go Bridesmaids dress shopping! I wanted to ask you to come, but I wasn't sure if you wanted to since everything with Stefan."
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Girls Just Want to Have Fun [Tag: H]   Girls Just Want to Have Fun [Tag: H] EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:17 pm

Elena smiled, she was trying to think posively about Chris being away from her. She missed him, but she respected his choice, and he sent letters to her almost every week, so she felt like he was closer to her somehow. She grinned as she heard what Helena had planned for the day, and almost bounced on her seat with the word 'shopping'. ''You know, that's exactly what I need for the moment. Stefan is doing fine, if he had just accepted Kida's help on healing him, he would be home already, but he wanted to go on the old fashioned way'', she pouted a bit. No, she wasn't let Stefan ruin her happy mood, not today. ''So, are this little guy coming with us?'', she asked, playing with Titus' little hand.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Girls Just Want to Have Fun [Tag: H]   Girls Just Want to Have Fun [Tag: H] EmptySun Aug 04, 2013 1:23 pm

Helena grinned with Elena bounced in excitement before nodding at the situation with Stefan. She could only guess why he wanted to prolong his health. Helena smiled and nodded when she asked if Titus was coming along. Titus looked at Elena as she played with his hand, keeping him mildly awake. "Yes, he is. I kept him up all day today without any of his naps. So, when I decided to go out, he'd be asleep for most of the time. I think he doesn't like me right now." Helena explained, poking Titus's nose softly, making him scrunch it.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Girls Just Want to Have Fun [Tag: H]   Girls Just Want to Have Fun [Tag: H] EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 12:49 am

Elena smirked and played more with his baby hadn, to keep him awake, so Helena's plan could work perfectly. ''Are you ready to go? I could keep this little one awake while you change or call Lizzy... He can start not liking me for a while'', she chuckled and looked down to Titus. Elena should start learning how to take care of a child as well, since there will be a little one on her future too.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Girls Just Want to Have Fun [Tag: H]   Girls Just Want to Have Fun [Tag: H] EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 6:29 pm

"Nope, I'm ready to go. I just need to get Titus's stroller from his room. Do you want to hold him until we get to the car, E?" Helena asked softly before smiling and placing Titus's in Elena's lap. Helena got up and went back to Titus's room to get his stroller. Titus quickly pouted when Helena left, attached to his sister recently than before. He looked up at Elena, his bright Violet eyes looking at her quite peculiar before he reached up and gently tucked at her brown lock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls Just Want to Have Fun [Tag: H]   Girls Just Want to Have Fun [Tag: H] Empty

Back to top Go down

Girls Just Want to Have Fun [Tag: H]
Page 1 of 1