Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:46 am

Helena wrapped her arms around his neck, her hand caressing the back of his head. "I promise I won't go anywhere." She whispered, smiling before kissing his lips gently. "I'll be here if you start having nightmares..."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:55 am

Liam nodded and kissed her nose gently. "Mm... You better be," He sighed, shaking his head to the alternative. "I'm sorry I'm such a bother now," He mumbled, closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:59 am

Helena smiles, placing her forehead on his. She sighed lightly, kissing his nose. "You'll never be a bother to me, Li... And... it's nice to be helping you for once..." She whispers, her violet eyes watching his face. "I love you Li... Don't forget that..."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 6 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 1:03 am

Liam smiled to himself and yawned a bit. He nodded to her words and pulled her closer. "I love you, Lena," He mumbled sleepily and nestled his head close to hers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6