Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 4:32 pm

Liam shook his head, sure he had seen the girl earlier. "No... There was... a girl," He mumbled, creasing his brow. However, when he heard the voices and saw the visions flashing around them, he gasped and shook his head quickly, his fist coming back to his head and hitting down hard. "No... No, no, no, no, no, no," He whimpered, curling closer. "I'm here.... I'm here... I'm not gone... Don't forget me..." He whispered, talking to the voices with no recognition that Helena was with him anymore.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:46 pm

Helena looked around but quickly whirled back to Liam. "Stop!" She says, grabbing his wrists once more. She needed him to come back to her and staying here wasn't helping him. She turned her back to him and in a single gesture, she hoisted him off the ground. She used her one hand to keep his wrist around her neck and the other to keep his leg attached to her hip.

She started towards the truck, but the visions followed them. She nearly yelped when she heard glass shattering and a body landing next to them. Helena eyes widen when she sees herself and then sees Titus, fight between the two and gasping when she sees him slam her other self in the ground. However, she didn't wait to see the rest. She nearly ran back to the truck and placed Liam in the back. She moved in with him and closed the front so they couldn't see any of the outside.

Helena laid him down on his side and used her shirt to tie his wrists together so she didn't have to keep holding them. She moved in between his arm space and wrapped her arms around his middle. She kissed his lips continuously, desperately. "It's ok... You're here... I will never forget you... I love you...!"
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 5:57 pm

Liam was gasping for air as she carried him. Seeing the visions again, and seeing Helena in pain at the hands of Titus all over again only made him shake harder. However, as they were in the truck and away from the sights and the sounds, he tried to get a grip on himself. He'd never broken down this badly. At least, not since he was little. He whimpered, not liking that his hands were tied up. But, his mother had done the same to him when he was young, too. It was a light joke between himself and Rose that him trying to beat his head in had caused all of his brain damage.

He tried to focus on Helena. To feel her lips on his and her warmth around him. He couldn't find the right nerves to get his body to react. He just laid there, limp and shaking. "Helena... Helena..." He whimpered, like he couldn't find her. "I'm so sorry... I'm broken... I'm sorry," He whispered. This was a build up of all of his insecurities, and he knew that. He had spent years getting past his panic attacks. This was just one that was being thrashed back upon him by some outside force. "Make it stop... My head... the voices... Make them stop," He pleaded, hiding his head in her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 6:33 pm

Helena moved her arms to wrap her arm around his neck. She rubbed the back of his head gently, sighing at the blood from it, and placed her face close to his ear. "Ssshhh... It's ok Liam... Don't be sorry... Just..." Helena whispers in his ear, biting her lip not sure what to do next, how to soothe him. A memory rushed to her mind. A memory when they were smaller. Helena witnessed one of Liam's panic attack and she watched as Belle managed to calm down.

Helena tried to mimic how Belle positioned herself, not much different than their position now. She held him close and cradled his head gently. "Close your eyes and listened to my voice, Li. It's ok... I'm right here, it's just me." She whispered soothingly in his ear, "Take in three long deep breathes and count to 10 as you breathe out." As he attempted to do this, she hummed the closest song the came to her mind, not remembering what Belle sang to him each time.

If your heart wears thin I will hold you up...And I will hide you when it gets too much...I'll be right beside you...I'll be right beside you.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 6:56 pm

Liam listened to her soft voice, finding the position she put them into was one his mother had used before. He closed his eyes and tried to only see her. To only think of her now. He took in the shaky breaths that she requested and counted silently in his head. The combination of listening to her and to his breathing helped to calm his hectic mind. Eventually, he was calm. He still quivered slightly, simply from his body catching up to his mind's relaxing. He gently untied his hands after some maneuvering and pulled her close to him, nuzzling his head to the crook of her neck. "...I'm sorry I'm all bloody," He mumbled softly, his tone that of a five year old's.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:14 pm

As she felt him calming, untying himself, pulling her close, and his mumble, she felt tears spring back to her eyes. She didn't try to cry but the feeling of her pulling him out of his panic attack, the crying, trying to beat his head in, and all of scary things that she never wanted to see, was indescribable. She shook her head gently, "It's Ok... you're Ok... That's all that matters." She whispered, holding him close.

She eventually looked around for anything and found the medical kit that every car carried. She sighed in relief that Stefan hadn't completely used all the contents. Grabbing the gauze and cleaning pads, Helena made quick but gentle work on his head and his fist. Luckily, Aurora taught Helena a thing or two about nursing any wounds of any kind. Helena kissed his knuckles softly before re-wrapping them around her body.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 7:51 pm

Liam curled close to her and sighed in soft content, glad to be in her arms and to hear she was okay now, too. He didn't want to think of her as upset because of him. He let her work on his head and smiled a bit when she kissed his knuckles. He gladly wrapped his arms back around her and kissed her forehead gently. "I'm sorry I kind of lost my mind," He mumbled, frowning a bit as he held her close.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:34 pm

Helena shook her head, "No, it's alright. I... saw also... Whatever it was... It wasn't just a nightmare but something more... Someone... Something made that purposefully to freak you out..." Helena sighed, wishing that she knew who did this. Was it the girl he was talking about?

She merely shook her head and kissed his neck lightly. "You gave me quite a scare though... I've never seen you like that..." She admitted, laughing a bit to try to make it a bit light.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 8:54 pm

Liam sighed gently and frowned at the idea of someone doing that to him. He didn't make enemies. He sat off to the side, out of the eyes of everyone else. He chewed his bottom lip a bit and stroked her back gently. "Mm... I used to get like that a lot when I was little... Mom did what you did and I'd be okay again... It took me years to get where I wouldn't have them anymore at all. I'd just hide my pain like a pro," He smiled briefly before pursing his lips. "You can see how it would be heard to decide which is better...."
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:11 pm

Helena watched his face as he talked l, her hand stroking his cheek. "Honestly... I'd rather know what you are feeling than you hide it from me..." Helena whispered, leaning her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:13 pm

Liam looked towards her and searched her eyes with a small, gentle smile. "But... you don't want me breaking down like that again," He pointed out. "I haven't found a... happy medium yet," He mumbled, shrugging his shoulders a bit.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:35 pm

"Then we'll find it together..." Helena said with a smile. "I love you and I want to know everything, just like you know me so well. And... I think it scares me more when you hide your pain from me rather than expressing it to me..."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:37 pm

Liam nodded and ran his fingertips along her spine. "I'll try more... to tell you... when I'm upset. I'm just... not good at it," He mumbled, making a small face. He looked up towards the sky and pursed his lips. "I don't want to sleep now," He mused.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:50 pm

Helena nodded, understanding why he didn't want to sleep. She looks around before an idea pops in her head. She opens the tent, scoots out of the trunk bed, and heads to the front seat. After a few minutes of messing with Stefan's stereo, Helena managed to make the song she was singing to him loud enough for them to hear it clearly. She walks back to Liam and offered her hand to him. "Dance with me."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 9:59 pm

Liam watched her get out of the truck, a part of him starting to freak out from the distance. But, he smiled a bit when he saw that she only wanted him to dance. He got out of the truck and moved over to her. "I might break you," He pouted, smirking soon after. She knew how badly he danced.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:15 pm

"Not if you dance with me." Helena said with a small smirk. Helena placed his hands on her hips as she placed hers on his shoulders. With her strength, she tugged him to follow how she moved, basic steps of the waltz. She stopped and giggled when he started to mess up before starting again.

Once she trained him enough to do that basic move without her help, she stepped onto his toes gently, like how she did whenever her and her father danced together when she was younger. "Keep going." She whispered before wrapping her arms completely around his neck, her head leaning against his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 10:22 pm

Liam was careful as they moved. Even though he couldn't hurt her, he was still shy when it came to dancing. She was a trained dancer. He was a klutz. He moved slowly and smiled a bit as she encouraged him with her tugs. He looked at her when she stepped up onto his toes and chuckled a bit. His arms wrapped around her waist as he moved in the same pattern she'd shown him, holding her close. "I would hum for you, but..." He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:23 pm

Helena giggled and teased him, "My wittle ears~." She pouted before shaking her head, a bit of a giggle coming out. "This is enough for me..." She whispers affectionately, ".... And that you haven't tripped us over yet." She looks up at him with her tongue stuck out at him playfully. She smiled before kissing his lips softly. "I love you..."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 22, 2013 11:42 pm

Liam smirked and rolled his eyes at her teasing and the way her tongue stuck out. He gently returned her kiss and gave a soft smile against her lips. "I love you, more," He whispered. He swayed with the music and held her close to him. However, he was a little dizzy from the blood loss earlier. So, he stumbled a bit and leaned on the truck for support.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:06 am

When he stumbled, Helena was instantly there to help. She helped him sit on the bed of the truck. She reached over to a water canister and handed it to him. She sat down next to him and leaned her head on his shoulder, staring into the bonfire.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:08 am

Liam leaned close to her and gladly took a few drinks from the canister. "I love you," he whispered before kissing the top of her head. He knew he would have to sleep. He just didn't want to face what his dreams might consist of. He wished for a moment that he had Rose's powers. That he could soothe himself while he slept. "I'm scared to sleep," He admitted, knowing she had wanted him to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:14 am

"I know... But you have to..." Helena whispers, looking at him. She smiles softly, placing her hand on his cheek. "Will it make you feel better if I said I'll be there right next to you the whole time?"
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:18 am

Liam looked over to her and pouted softly, a smile tugging on the corners of his lips. "I guess..." He sighed over dramatically. He leaned over to her and kissed her lips slowly, his hand cradling her cheek. "Can't we just make love all night?" He mumbled, nuzzling his nose against hers playfully.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:31 am

Helena giggled as he nuzzled his nose against hers. "As tempting as that sound, we'll get sick from being naked so much. And I don't know if you know this but having sex after giving yourself an almost concussion isn't on that Good Things to Do list." Helena says, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 12:39 am

"But, I thought sex fixed everything!" Liam pouted even more now. He laughed softly and kissed her lips tenderly. He was feeling a little disorientated from his head. "Let me just... put out the fire," He nodded. He got up and grabbed a bucket of water before tossing it onto the fire. Once that was done, he crawled onto the truck bed with her and zipped up the tent. "Promise you won't go anywhere?" He murmured, holding her close to him as he piled them under all of the blankets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]   Hold My Hand [Tag Helena] - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Hold My Hand [Tag Helena]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next