Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:25 am

Jasper smirked as he tossed Liam's jacket onto his shoulder, shrugging them as Arianne asked her question. "Maybe all those milkshakes? It might not look like it, but I can still kick his ass any day. This is just the gentleman's way of getting back." Jasper hummed before looking over at her. He unlaced their arms from each other and snaked his arm to wrap around her tiny waist, pulling her body close to his side. "Am I really not putting out for you, Ari?" He asked, his breath hot against her neck as he placed ghost kisses on her soft, a bit chilled, skin. 

Helena laughed a bit as Jasper took Liam's jacket, before clearing her throat as Liam glared towards her. She blinked innocent eyes at him before pouting back at him. "Me? Cruel? Why I never! I just want to give you happiness." She whined playfully, kissing his lips once more. "And I would give you mine... But you know how cold I get."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:35 am

Arianne smirked and shook her head, not sure she could imagine Jasper actually taking down Liam. She knew Liam had some leg strength from chasing Elizabeth all over Seattle. Though, she couldn't deny Jasper's upper body strength. She shifted her gaze over to him and chewed her bottom lip as she felt his arm snake around her. She slid her arm around his middle She narrowly escaped loosing her footing as she felt his hot breath and lips against her already chilled skin. She squirmed a bit. "I don't..." She took a deep breath and swallowed, steadying herself from the fact that he was catching her off guard, as he was rarely touchy in public. "You do... Just, it's kind of always the same," She mumbled shyly, not wanting to hurt his feelings. But, given the opportunity, she wouldn't let it slide. She got that from her mother. 

Liam nipped at her pout when she kissed him. "Oh, trying to make me happy?" He mumbled, shaking his head. He scoffed at her offer for the jacket. "Babe, my arms would tear the sleeves," He pointed out. "But... thank you," He hummed and kissed the side of her head. "I can't get out of this booth, though. Set up camp here. Tent's all set," He muttered, shifting in his pants a bit.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:04 am

"Mmm... Do I... always do the same?" Jasper asked, humming his words as his voice vibrating against her skin teasingly. He casually stopped them in their tracks, grabbing her hand and spinning her like a princess. He then pulled her in and dipped her down, giving her a passionate kiss on the lips. He pulled back, giving her a grin though an apparent blush was on his cheeks before lifting her back up. "How was that?"

Helena made a small sound as he nipped her lip before blinking innocently up at him. She shrugged before shaking her head at his joke. "I would have agreed with you if you didn't make such a terrible joke about it." She said before scooting herself out of the booth, forcing him out of his seat. "And besides, this wouldn't be fun without a little public humiliation?" Helena giggled as she stood in front of him and reached to peck his lips, briefly covering the front of his pants.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:10 am

Arianne shivered at his voice and started to reply before arching a brow as they stopped. She smiled to herself when she was spun, moving easily with the familiar dance move. As she was dipped, she laced her arms around his neck and leaned into his kiss. Sure, they were not the only people on the street. That didn't bother her. From his blush, it bothered him a bit. She kissed his cheek and nuzzled her nose against his. "I didn't you had to make yourself embarrassed, Jazzy... But... It was nice," she smiled and kissed his lips again gently. "I love you," She mumbled against the kiss. "Even if we don't do more risky things like your little brother does."

Liam whined as he was pushed up, squirming uncomfortably in his pants. "You know what?" He mumbled after her kiss. "I could just rush home and take care of this myself, if you're going to make me all flustered out here," He pouted at her.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 4:40 pm

Jasper gave her a sheepish smile when she kissed his cheek. "I know... But... I don't mind the embarrassment every once in awhile for you..." He mumbled softly into the kiss. Jasper never was a big fan of public affection. Not because he didn't love Arianne, but he grew in his natural quiet habitat around others. Always the one to try to blend in and never draw any attention to himself. No, he let his younger siblings do that. But, he didn't mind doing it every once in the while for Ari, knowing she liked it. It wasn't so bad either, except the girls cooing around them.

"Mmm... True..." Helena hummed, tapping her finger on her bottom lip before giving him a devilish smirk. "Or... You can rush home and let me take care of it." Helena murmured against his ear before backing up a bit and bouncing her eyebrows. She bumped her hip lightly against his bulge and st before skipping out back towards Liam's car.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 6:35 pm

Arianne smiled softly and kissed his nose before taking his hand and lacing her fingers with his. "I don't mind vanilla sex. I mean, really. I'd rather you not have a heart attack," She pointed out, giggling as she recalled him jumping two stools down to avoid her hands before. 

Liam glared at her and bit his bottom lip to withhold the groan that came when she bumped his already tense erection. "Rude," he muttered and hurried after her. He got into the drivers side and unbuckled his jeans, trying to ease some of the friction. "Fucking hell," He muttered, shifting in his seat uncomfortably before starting up the car and pulling into traffic quickly.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:31 pm

Jasper smiled and chuckled at her words, his blush deepening as she giggled. Jasper tugged her in the direction of the park rather than home. The night shined and warmed rather than rained as it usually did, so he wanted to take the opportunity while they had it. That and he also heard music chiming from that direction, so he wanted to go with her, extending to their own little date night. 

Helena slide into the passenger seat and giggled, covering her mouth as he undid his jeans. She watched amusingly how quickly he started driving, Liam not being a fast driver as her. Helena bit her lip in thought before grabbing his hands and bringing his fingers to her lips. She nipped at the tip of his finger before gently sucking, wanting to see how long he really could go.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:38 pm

Arianne smiled to herself when she felt him tugging her a different direction. She heard the music and grinned. They hadn't danced in so long. When they reached the music, she was quick to turn towards him. "So... We're going to be the best dancers at our wedding, huh?" she smiled, her eyes lighting up at the true idea of marrying him.

---

Liam shot his eyes over to her when he felt her take his hand. What she did only made him fidget more and gasp, his sanity slipping so easily. "Fucking hell," He cursed and pulled over again in a more secluded area before leaning over and taking her lips against his. He slid his seat back and hoisted her up with some effort to rest on his lap. "I hate you sometimes," He mumbled, his tone teasing as he held her to straddle on his lap.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 9:41 pm

Jasper smiled at her grin and at the way her eyes glowed in the night when talking about their wedding. He placed his hands behind his back and bowed before grabbing her hand. He pulled her close, moving to the rhythm of the song. "You will be, I'm sure of it. Me... I'll try to keep up." He said, giving her a wink.

---

Helena blinked innocently at his shot eyes before giggling as he cursed once more. She raised her brow curiously as he pulled over before humming a soft pnoise in suprise as he took her lips. She wrapped her arms around his neck when he moved her onto his lap. She raised her brow before moving her hips teasing against his. "You love me. And you know it." She murmured, kissing and biting at the skin of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 9:52 pm

Arianne smiled and slid her arms around his neck. "You're a great dancer, Jasper," she murmured and kissed his lips gently, leaning her forehead together with his. "I want to join another dancing class... You should join it with me," she said quietly.

---

"Fuck," Liam cursed once more and groaned softly, feeling her hips against him. "Helena..." He mumbled, kissing her jaw and running his hands along her hips. He ground his hips up against hers and closed his eyes, enjoying the feeling. Never had he thought he would want to make love to her in the front seat of his car. But, with her teasing and onslaught of trying to turn him on, he couldn't even make it home without his pants causing him pain. "I want you," He whispered against her ear. "I love you... I want you... I need you," He mumbled, his tone hoarse.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 4 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:59 pm

"Thank you..." Jasper said before kissing her back, a smile playing on his lips. As she suggested the idea of them taking a dance class together, it seemed intriguing but he never found dancing... 'fun'. Sure, he danced decently with natural talent but he liked watching more than being in the middle of attention. One of the reasons why he liked drawing more than anything else. Always behind the scenes with your work. "But if I join you... I can't watch." Jasper pointed out, giving her a pout. 

---

Helena hummed at his mumble of her name before moaning softly as their hips met, rubbing in all the right places. She shivered at his whisper, liking that tone in his voice, and her cold fingers move underneath his shirt, caressing his lean muscles. "I need you too..." She whispered back to him, her violet eyes looking into his warm golden ones before kissing his lips passionately. One of her hands moved to unzip her own pants before returning under shirt.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 12:06 am

Arianne pouted at him, but sighed and nodded. "Yeah... That's true. Cause I know you just love seeing me do the romantic dances with all the other boys," She mumbled with a cute pout on her lips. 

---

Liam leaned into the kiss and groaned, guiding her to lift her hips so he could pull her pants and panties down. He locked the doors and smirked as he kissed along her neck hungrily. "I want to feel you," he whispered against the nape of her neck, his hands caressing her curves at her hips. He moved his boxers enough to free his hard erection and groaned, glad the tension was gone. He rubbed himself against her wet folds and groaned low in his chest, the sensation making his skin tingle with urge.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 12:56 am

"You're funny..." Jasper mumbled, kissing her poked out lip. "They may be dancing with you, but I'm the one that's going to be the one dancing with you as your husband at our wedding. Don't forget that." Jasper hummed, kissing her cheek and trailing down to her neck.

---

Helena lifted her hips as he removed her lower garments, not removing her lips as she kissed at his neck. She shivered a bit at his words, letting out a pleasant sound as his hands lavished her curves. She giggled a bit when she heard him groan when he removed his boxers before moaning herself as his cock rubbed against her folds. "Liam..." She moaned in his ear, nipping his earlobe.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:01 am

Arianne closed her eyes and smiled, holding herself closer to him. "How could I?" she mumbled, nuzzling her nose to his jaw affectionately. "I've been in love with you since I could talk... Probably before that," she smiled sheepishly. "It's not something easily forgotten," she pointed out quietly. 

---

Smiling as her moan sounded in his ears, he hummed in pleasure and aligned his cock to her folds. He guided her down smoothly and groaned as he fit so well within her, as always. "Helena," he groaned into her neck and shuddered softly, the pleasure build up only making this feeling so much more satisfying. He took a hold of her hips and guided her to slide along his length, filling up to the core with each descent.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:22 am

Jasper smiled at her words, wrapping his arms more around her waist. "I know Ari...And I hope you know that I've been in love with you before I could even remember anything honestly..." He smiled, kissing her cheek and nuzzling his nose to the nape of her neck, enjoying her sweet, warm smell.

---

Helena gasp softly as she moved down on his cock, letting out a pleasurable moan. She wrapped her arms around his neck as her hips rolled against his. She moaned his name softly in his ear as he moved further deeper inside of her, goosebumps rising as he hit her pleasure spots.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:26 am

Arianne smiled shyly and nodded, knowing very well that he'd always doted on her. She just wished either of them would have had the confidence to speak up sooner. She tightened her grip around him, wanting to be close. "Jasper... Can I ask you a serious question?" She asked quietly, biting her bottom lip slightly as she pulled back to look at him, her brown eyes shy.

----

Liam shivered with her moan and kissed her shoulder, knowing she liked what he was doing. It was risky to be doing this in his car in a place where really anyone could walk by and see, should they be walking behind the buildings. But, he didn't care. He wanted her, and he after what she had done to him in the cafe, this was just payback, and pleasure, all mixed into one. "I love you," he whispered into her ear and thrust his hips up sharply, hitting exactly where he knew her sweet spot was.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:40 am

Jasper closed his eyes as there was silence between the two, the music playing dully in the background as he just took a moment to think. When did he know when he fell in love with Arianne? He couldn't remember. He always loved her, since grade school till now, that's the way it's always been. Just the way his twin and little brother always loved their significant others. Liz somehow became the oddball in that sense, saying how she liked the freedom of liking whoever she wanted. In all honesty, Jasper wouldn't change it, not then, not now, not ever. He blinked when she pulled away and nearly tilted his head as she spoke, noting the shy quality in her eyes. "Of course you can..." He responded to her, reaching up to brush a lone lock from her face. 

---

Helena moved just a bit to let him have full access to her exposed skin, the sleeve of her shirt falling off her shoulder. She smiled at his words in her ear before moaning out as he so expertly hit her g-spot. "I love you too..." She panted in his ear, one of her hand entangling in his brown locks and the other resting on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 1:44 am

Arianne gave a faint, coy grin and leaned towards his touch at her hair. "I just... Seeing Helena..." she started, then bit her lip. She looked away for a moment to try and get her baring. His blue eyes had a way of making her lose her train of thought or keep her on track. Today, she couldn't keep her head on straight if she stared at him for too long. She sighed and looked back at him, searching his gaze for a moment. "I want that... What she has," She said carefully, trying to see if he understood what she was saying without coming straight out and saying it. 

---

Liam smiled and rocked his hips up into her, liking the way the car moved with them a bit from the shifting weights. He closed his eyes and took in her scent as he guided her along his cock, easily pleasured, considering how pent up he'd been before. He wasn't going to last long at all. But, he could hold out until she came, as he took her pleasure far before his own on his priority list.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 2:52 am

"What about Helena...?" Jasper asked softly as she looked away, his blue eyes curious of what she wanted to say. He reeled back to events at the cafe, but couldn't recall anything hostile or negative said between the two. Except for the brief moment when he and everyone else knew that Ari was testing Helena's feelings for him versus Liam. But that happened nearly every time Ari and Helena managed to stay in the same room. 

His brows knit in confusion when she spoke, not quite getting it. Ari nearly had everything Helena did, besides the pda presented tonight. Hell, except for the proposal, Ari really did have everything before Helena. He couldn't quite piece it together until the moment when he remember catching a glimpse of Helena's looser top when she passed by. "Oh... Ari..." Jasper started, his blue hues looking into hers. They never had this conversation... for a purpose. 

---

"Fuck..." Helena moaned into Liam's neck, her breath hot against his skin and her fingers gripping the fabric of his shirt. She knew he was getting closer to his climax much faster than her, having one not so long ago. But, with her ultra sensitivity and raging hormones lately, she wasn't that far behind. It didn't help that they haven't had much sex after she told him about her pregnancy. She didn't mind it in the beginning, but as his simple electrifying touch of his fingers brushed her skin, his intoxicating smell wavering tauntingly whenever she wore his clothes, and his steamy 'I love yous' against her ear, continued to escalate her needs. So, that and the combination of neglecting the hormone pills, it wouldn't surprise any other pregnant women for her actions today.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 2:59 am

Arianne bit into her lip and turned her gaze down at the tone his voice took on. She shook her head and sighed, gently unlacing her arms. She placed her hands against his chest and took in a small breath before swallowing the lump in her throat. "You don't have to say anything. I get it," She said softly, nodding absently.

She walked over to the swing set near by and sat down, swinging just barely -- her feet still touching the ground as she held the chains, her eyes downcast. She knew it was early. She knew she was probably just jealous of Helena. But, a part of her knew what she wanted. Always had known. She wanted a better family than the one she'd grown up in. One without the troubles her parents had gone through. One where the children weren't neglected so much that they ran wild and ended up in the pain she'd gone through. She could have that with Jasper. And yet, seeing the look he got when he figured out what she meant only set a knot in her stomach. He was going to tell her to wait. It wasn't the right time. They weren't ready. She leaned her head on one of her hands and closed her eyes, letting out a soft, shaky breath and trying to get her mood back. 

---

Liam clutched her hips and groaned her name into the nape of her neck, his hips moving a bit faster. He panted and held her sides, his hands moving to caress her skin and her curves. With a few more expert thrusts, he tensed up and groaned out as he came hard, his hands rough, but still tender as he held her close. "Fuck," He cursed under his breath, breathing heavily as he rode out the orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 3:21 am

A painful spark beat across Jasper's heart as he saw that same look in Arianne's eye. The same look she'd given to him over and over again when he couldn't give her what she wanted. Sadly, he got that look more often than not. Twice today while he was still keeping count. He watched as she walked towards the swing, not following her at first before walking over as well and sitting down on the swing next to her. He stayed planted to the ground and he looked down as well, his finger brushing the lone scar on his wrist. 

"I'm sorry..." He apologized softly, not looking up to her. He wasn't apologizing completely for now but for the past, as he always did. As his mind always went whenever a conversation like this came up. He'd always told her no, he always told her to wait, he always held their relationship back. If it wasn't for Ari last Christmas, he'd still be with Helena up till today. Regretfully he might add, hurting all sorts of people along the way in result of his fragile thoughts and feelings, if you could even call it that anymore. He'd always wondered, at least once a day, why she picked him to spend the rest of her life with.

---

Helena mewled when he fastened his pace, panting and moaning into his ear as her legs tighten around his. She shivered more as she felt his hands lavish her curves once more, his skin chilling compared to her shirt. Crying out softly into his jaw line as he thrust a few more times into her, her walls tighten and she climaxed as if on cue as his speed spilled into her. Helena laid her head on his shoulder, her arms wrapped around his neck lazily as she panted softly while he rode it out. She bite her lip before kissing his cheek softly. "That was fun... Wasn't it?" She asked him playfully, still giving him that innocent look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 3:36 am

Arianne winced slightly at his apology. She didn't want this. She hated it when they both got upset. She knew it was her fault this time. She should have just kept her mouth closed and waited for him to bring it up. At least then it would have been on his own terms, and he would have been ready to say okay. She'd just thrown it on him. However, as she opened her eyes and saw his hand on his wrist, she reached over and took his hand. She brought it over to her lips and kissed the scar gently before lacing her fingers with his own. She felt bad for making him upset again. He looked like he was keeping score of what he had done wrong, when it wasn't him at all. She sighed and shook her head. 

"Jazzy... I've had my life planned since I was a little girl," She admitted quietly. "I want to show you something," She said after a moment. She got up and tugged him with her back towards their loft. When she got there, she went to the far back of the bookstore. She let go of his hand to climb up onto a ladder that went to the top of the back wall of books. She grabbed a scrapbook from the very top, hidden from view and then went back down. She walked up to the loft and sat onto the couch. "Look at this," She said gently. 

"For years, Rosie and I cut up magazines and put things into here that I wanted in my life. There are babies and big houses and pretty dresses and everything a girl could ever want or have. But... there's something in here that only I can have," she said gently and pulled open the book. As she flipped through to show him, there were pictures of him at every age on each page, all the way up until now. "I'm the only person who can have you. And that is all I need. I forget that sometimes, and I'm sorry... But, please don't ever be sorry for 'not giving me what I want.' You are what I want," She said quietly and curled close to his side. 

--

Liam smirked and kissed the side of her head. "Shut up," He said playfully and nuzzled his nose to her hair. "I love you," he sighed and rubbed her back steadily. He took a few moments to steady himself before shifting to pull out of her and gently guide her back over to her seat to make them both more comfortable. He put himself back into his pants and cracked his knuckles. "Alright. Now that I've got that out of my system... What should we do?" He hummed, turning to face her and tilting his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 4:16 am

Jasper looked up slightly when she grabbed his hand, smiling delicately as she kissed the scar. His eyes averted though when she talked about having her life planned out, nodding slightly as he knew mostly from his twin. He didn't know the exact details, but he knew he slowed down most of the processes. But, he shook his head, trying to get such thoughts out of his mind for a change. He looked back at her as she said she wanted to show him something. 

He gladly followed her back to their home, his mind wandering what she wanted to show him. When they went into the bookstore, he spotted her carefully as she climbed the ladder, always finding himself afraid of someone on a ladder since his brother learned to climb. He helped her down and tilted his head a bit when he saw the scrapbook in her hand. As they climb the stairs, he connected it that it wasn't a hidden scrapbook from Lizzy. No, he could tell from how old it looked. Liz kept her old ones with her at all times. 

Jasper sat down next to her, looking into her eyes before looking down at the book. He knew hints of Rosie and Ari making scrapbooks, having several of occasions where he accidentally walked in on them and both of them screaming from him to get out, finding shredded evidence of magazines in the garbage can later. His mind reeled on some of the things she wanted, finding how he could possibly accomplish any of it. But she pulled him out when she said that only she could have, finding himself quite curious of what exactly that was. However, as she flipped through the pages with pictures of him, his heart nearly skipped a beat. He thought he was the only one out the two that claimed the stalker side with all of his drawings of her. Hell, he didn't even know when more than half of these pictures were taken. Though, he did remember on several occasions when he found his mother taking a picture of him and then running off as if she did something devious. Now it started to make sense.

But, that was far in the back as his mind as she spoke her words. He shook his head lightly before wrapping his arms around her and hugging her close to him. "No... I am sorry. I'm sorry for being... such a slow person when it comes to... us. But... I promise you, with all of my heart, soul, body, and everything inside of me, that I will give you everything that you want. Just give me time..." He whispered to her ear, a blush appearing as his next words came. "In all honestly... I'm still wrapping my head around each morning that I'm your boyfriend... forget about fiance... and I still believe that I'm dreaming that we're living together... I have to pinch myself at least five times a day, I swear..."

---

Helena giggled before nuzzling her nose as well to his neck. "And I love you." She hummed softly, kissing his neck in those few moments of just sitting there, shamefully liking it. But, she helped moved out of him when he started to move and moved back to her seat. She slipped back into her underwear and pants, laying back in her seat lazily. She giggled at his words, rolling her eyes briefly before shrugging. "Well... I'm a bit tired... I don't know if you knew... But it's quite tiring to tease you all the time." Helena teased, a playful grin on her lips before it returned back to a soft smile. "Go home and cuddle on the couch to a movie? Your pick for being such a good sport today?"
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 4:31 am

Arianne nuzzled her head onto his chest and smiled at his words. He was perfect in her mind, so whenever he spoke down about himself, it always had her a bit confused. She nodded at his request and looked up at him to see his blush. "You are mine... Call yourself whatever you want to -- boyfriend, fiance, husband -- I don't care. As long as everyone knows you're mine. I always thought I wanted some big wedding and a big fancy house and a huge family that I could dote on and brag about, but... You're all I need to brag about," She mumbled, kissing his lips once gently after. 

"That book is a spoiled little girl's book. You can literally see my maturity change. I've still been messing with it the last few years," She pointed out. She went to the last few pages. "Even when I was with Oliver... Do you see Oliver on this page?" She questioned, gesturing to the one that aligned with her nineth grade year of High School. It showed more modest versions of homes and more scantily clad clothing, but it also showed Jasper -- smiling and shy in the middle of the page. She turned to the next page, and showed more lacking of happiness, but more Jasper. "Tenth and Eleventh grade were hard because I didn't think my future was going anywhere... I just wanted you. I didn't care if I lived on the street to get you," she smiled shyly.

She turned to the newest looking spread -- so many things on them that it needed two pages. It had Jasper and herself everywhere, ranging from Christmas up until very recently -- even when he was sick asleep on the couch two or so days ago. There was a picture of her mother with Arianne when she was born in the hospital. She touched the picture fondly. Her mother had been so young. Meg begged her to not have a child so young. And yet, Arianne knew that almost every other page in that book had a baby on it somewhere. She tapped her finger over one picture of a baby with bright blue eyes. "Shae," She said quietly. "Shae has been the name I've wanted to name a little girl since I was a little girl myself," she admitted sheepishly. She'd never told anyone but Rosie all of this. The other page had mostly wedding ideas and house ideas. The houses had turned considerably smaller and more cozy. 

She sighed and pushed the book away before climbing onto his lap. "Jasper... I don't want to push anything on you. I don't. I'm just impuslive. You know that. I could blame my mother, but It's my fault, too... I've just... I've waited so long to be here that I forget It hasn't been that long since we've actually been together," She sighed and leaned her forehead against his. "I haven't had a life for so long... And, with you, I do... I guess I just want it to be perfect right now without having to wait," she smiled shyly. 

---

Liam chuckled and nodded, adjusting his seat and fixing his hair. "Sounds good to me, lovely," He said quietly and leaned over, stealing a kiss from her lips before pulling out into normal traffic again. "Though... You can pick a movie. I'm terrible at picking movies," He pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 5:39 pm

"Well... I'm glad to know that you like bragging about me..." Jasper whispered, smiling sheepishly back at her and took her kiss, his hand lingering on her cheek. As she turned back to the book, he leaned his cheek softly against the top of her head, his finger circling the skin on her waist. He chuckled a bit at her question and shook his head softly, a blush appearing on his cheeks once more as he saw even more pictures he didn't remember taking. He looked back at her when she spoke of their sophomore and junior years, remembering those times were hard, and softly kissed the side of her head.  

When he looked at the recent pictures, he smiled, remembering those a lot more than the others. Though the picture of him just a day or so ago of him being sick was questionable when she took that one. He watched as as she touched the picture with her and her mother in the hospital, also noting the cut out babies on every page along with him. As she pointed to a picture, he smiled at the name. "Shae... I like it..." He whispered, looking back to her and kissing her cheek affectionately.  

Jasper helped her climb into his lap, his arms wrapping perfectly around her. As he listened to her, he bit his lip before leaning to kiss her lips softly. "I guess that's why we're so perfect for each other... I know you want everything now... but I want to wait... Because I really want to enjoy every little moment with you..." He whispered against the kiss before pulling back. He put a finger up, indicating he wanted to show her something, and leaned towards his sketch book that she got him for Christmas. "I know... When you brought up wanting to have a baby just like my brother is... you already knew that I wanted to wait... But..." He explained softly as he opened the sketch book on the couch, flipping through the pages. Most of the drawings now that wasn't torn out yet contained the loft and Olive, Jasper trying to range away from just drawing people. Most of them was just pencil drawings, hardly any of them colored in. However, as he got to the last page there was a page quite colored in and looked like he'd been working on it for awhile now.

If you looked at the drawing first glance, it would look like another drawing of Arianne at her toddler age, but the bright blue eyes and several of features replicating Jasper more than Ari, it wasn't her. "Recently, when the nightmares first started to going away, I've been dreaming of you... and her... having fun together in the loft... Just like my mom and Rosie used to run around the house..."

---

Helena giggled softly and took his kiss, pouting when he pulled away. "Well... every time I pick the movie, you barely pay attention." Helena pouted again, though she couldn't recall any times that she actually stayed awake during any movies that they watch, finding her asleep comfortably in his arms within the first twenty minutes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next