Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:15 pm

"Mmm.. I don't know." Helena said with a shrug, giving him a smile. "I know... But we have almost 6 months to focus on the boys. True... But regardless of cuddling dogs... I just like talking about the future together... It makes it feel... more real. Rather than just an amazing dream that I'm going to wake up from any moment..." Helena explained softly to him, shrugging once more and looking up at him through her eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:26 pm

Liam tilted his head and smirked slightly. "I'm right here, babe," He assured her and leaned over, placing a few kisses on her neck as if to assure her. "If anyone's going to wake up from a dream, it's me," He mumbled at her neck, taking in her scent.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:24 pm

Helena giggled softly as he placed kisses on her neck. She shook her head at his words before nuzzling her nose into his hair. "Nonsense..." She hummed softly, combing her finger through his soft brown hair before giving him a kiss on the forehead. "Mm... Olive is softer than you." She teased him.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:42 pm

Liam smirked and rolled his eyes. "Olive doesn't have muscles, though," He mumbled with a small pout. He picked up a cheese fry and popped it into his mouth before taking a sip of his milk shake.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:37 pm

"True, true..." Helena giggled softly, poking his arm but her finger lingered. Liam liked wearing t-shirts that hung loosely on his body. Unlike half of the guys she knew that wore tight shirts to brag about their six packs. As her finger idly traced down his arm, all she could think about the structured skin under her touch. True, he wasn't like her father or Oliver, with muscles big enough to snap bark in half, but he wasn't lanky either. Her finger traced his vain, enjoying how it popped out more than others, before moving to his hands. His hands always made hers look so miniature. 

Helena looked back up at Liam as he took a sip from his milkshake before leaning over, her chin on his shoulder, close to his ear. "Li..." She hummed lowly in his ear, her hand trailing from his arm to his chest. "When was the last time we had sex...?" She asked him, low enough for only him to hear her. She raised a playful eyebrow at him as her hand trailed down his pants, caressing the bulge in his jeans before her slender fingers started snaking underneath his jeans.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:44 pm

Liam shifted his golden hues over to her and arched a brow as she got so close to his ear. However, her words set him back. "I... What?" He questioned. His breath caught when her hand moved onto his hidden member. He was quick to catch her wrist when she tried to snake her hand inside of his jeans. "Here? Here is where you decide you want to have sex again?" He whispered, pouting at her. "You're pregnant, Helena... That's a no-no isn't it?" he questioned, sitting forward and nibbling on another cheese fry.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:02 am

"Myth Li..." Helena said, pouting at him as he caught her wrist. She wiggled her wrist from his grasp and moved her hand further down in his jeans, under his boxers. "Well... We can't have sex here obviously but I can think of something for the time being." She hummed in his ear, a playful look in her eyes as her finger brushed against his length.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:06 am

Of course, to her touch, his cock twitched. Liam sucked in a small, restrained breath and shook his head. "Lena... Arianne and my brother will be back in a mi--" Before he could even finish, he heard Arianne giggling as she came in. "She fits in your shoe. She's so cute..." Ari sighed happily. Liam shifted and brought his jacket from the seat beside him to cover his lap and her arm, as he didn't want to hurt her by yanking her arm out. He smiled towards Arianne as they came back over. "Hey guys. Did you get Olive settled?" He questioned, discreetly and gently moving Helena's hand from his pants and getting her to simply rest it on his knee instead.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:24 am

Helena smirked a bit to the way his cock reacted to her, blinking her eyes innocently at him. "So?" Helena said, a pout appearing on her lips. As she heard Arianne's giggle, she leaned her head on his shoulder, her fingers still casually brushing against his sensitive skin. "Yea. She whined a bit when she realized we were leaving her again, jumping on Ari as we tried to leave." Jasper responded as he let Ari slide in first and sitting next to her. "Aww... I couldn't leave her if she did that." Helena commented, pouting a bit as she moved her hand to his pants once more, silently unbuttoning his jeans. Before he could stop her again, she grabbed his hand and wrapped it around her waist, scooting back a bit to trap his arm there.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:27 am

Liam smiled a bit and chuckled. "She really loves you, huh, Aria--nne," He caught himself and pursed his lips into a smile, though he tried to get his hand back to catch her. He couldn't without making it obvious. He didn't want to call her out like that. He was the best actor, after all. He could contain himself. Hopefully. He idly picked up a cheese fry. "Those are still mine," Arianne pouted.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:42 am

"Really, is it now?" Jasper asked Ari as he took a fry as well and nibbled on it, his bright blue eyes blinking at her innocently. Helena giggled as she wiggled a bit more, keeping his arm trapped as she slowly unzip his pants, managing not to make a single noise. "Don't worry Ari. He may steal from you know, but you always get what you want later. Right?" Helena told Ari, winking at her as she wrapped her hand around Liam's cock through his boxers.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:45 am

Arianne pouted at Jasper before smirking slightly and looking towards Helena. "Jasper spoils the hell out of me... I swear. If I told him to carry me everywhere, he would. He did once, actually. Remember that one time my feet got tired at the mall so you carried me around?" She giggled quietly. Liam smiled sheepishly and tried his best to not react when Helena's smooth, cool hand wrapped around the fabric of his boxers. He eyed her from the corner of his eyes and pursed his lips. He placed a hand on her leg and squeezed gently, once last attempt to convince her to stop it.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:07 am

Jasper grinned as she brought up the memory and nodded softly. "I do recall you having tons of fun though." He said, smiling back at her as he wrapped an arm around her and nuzzled his nose to her neck. "Aww. That sounds so Jasper." She teased softly as her hand now moved under Liam's boxers, wrapping her slender fingers around his cock and rubbing her thumb on his sensitive tip. "I'm surprised that he hasn't carried you around now with your pregnancy. I wouldn't let Ari work, at all, if she was pregnant." Jasper said, stealing another cheese fry.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:14 am

Arianne grinned and kissed his forehead. "Of course I had fun... I wasn't walking," she mumbled like it was obvious before giggling. "Shit, you still walk, Helena? I was sure pregnant girl were too heavy to walk," She teased. Liam smirked and shrugged. "Like she'd let me. She's too headstrong. Does whatever she wants," He said, sighing over dramatically before kissing Helena's temple. However, to get back at her, her brought his hand up her thigh and cupped the warmth of her jeans. When Arianne and Jasper looked away for a moment to look at each other, he easily got the button and zipper of her jeans down and had his hands within the confines of her jeans. He rubbed his middle finger along her warm folds and smiled to himself as he took a sip of his milkshake.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:28 am

Helena stuck a tongue out at Arianne before looking over at Liam, blinking her violet eyes innocently. "Mm... I do, don't...I?" Helena hummed softly, part of that noise coming from when he pressed his fingers on her core. She took a sip from her milkshake, her thumb continuously teasing his tip, until she nearly choking on the milkshake from his movements, the milkshake going into her airway. "Are you okay, Helena?" Jasper asked, looking over as Helena cleared her airways. "Yea. Fine. It just went down the wrong way. That's it..." Helena quickly said as her hand tighten a bit on Liam's cock and slowly started stroking him, as if testing him if he still wanted to play this game.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:34 am

Arianne blinked her wide brown eyes over at the girl. "You sure you're alright?" She mumbled, tilting her head. However, the waitress came over then and smiled as she handed out the plates to everyone. "Thank you, Ma'am," Liam smiled kindly. The woman smiled back and nodded before moving off. Liam shifted a bit to Helena's tightening, but in response, he slid a finger within her and brushed it against the top of her core, knowing that's where her sweet spot was. "You're positive you're alright, baby?" He questioned her, blinking innocently at her as he slowly -- teasingly -- rubbed his middle finger to her sweet spot. He picked up a chip and plopped it into his mouth as he gazed at her. He had been acting his whole life -- he could deal with her teasing him.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:47 am

"Yes, yes. I'm fine." Helena giggled softly, smiling sheepishly at the two before looking at the waitress with a smile. She poked her fork into her salad and placed it in her mouth, humming softly when he slid a finger inside of her, playing it off as if she was complimenting the salad. "Yes. I'm fine, Liam. You should really try this salad. It's really good." Helena said, offering a piece to him as her hand started to move faster. Jasper merely shook his head with a chuckle before taking a bite from his sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:58 am

Arianne put the dressing onto her salad and smiled as she took a bite. She hummed at the taste and looked over at Helena, smirking at the sound. If anyone knew what was going on, it was Arianne. Liam smirked slightly and shook his head before taking a bite of his sandwich. "No thanks, baby. Though, I almost wish I'd gotten the pulled pork sandwich," He mused. Arianne snorted slightly when she laughed and blushed darkly, mostly just because of the sound she made. "Jesus... I haven't snorted in forever," she muttered, taking another bite of her sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 12:04 am

Helena pouted when he didn't take a bite and rolled her eyes at his comment. She smiled sheepishly when Ari laughed, realizing that she figured it out. She couldn't be surprise though. Jasper looked over at Arianne, raising his eyebrow before eyeing his brother and Helena suspiciously. "I don't even want to ask." He finally commented, shaking his head and taking the last sips of his milkshake. "Good. Maybe you and Ari should try pulled pork as well. It's quite delicious you know." Helena hummed, bouncing her eyebrows as Jasper nearly spat out his drink. "Uh. No, thank you. Crazies." He mumbled the last part, shaking his head at Helena's pout.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 12:10 am

Liam smirked slightly and shook his head. Arianne laughed softly and nudged Jasper out of the booth. "We're gonna go get another milkshake," she informed before tugging him off. Liam took the chance to pump his long fingers deeper, rubbing against her most sensitive area while he idly picked at his sandwich. From how much she teased him, this was nothing. He could handle it. He rarely teased her, though.
Back to top Go down
Jasper Rider

Jasper Rider

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 1:13 am

"We are?" Jasper asked as she pulled him away. Helena giggled at the two before gasping softly, nudging Liam with her elbow. "And you wanted to stop me." Helena mumbled at him, squirming under his teasing but keeping quiet. "So mean." She whined softly, pouting at him as she took another bite from her salad as she continued to stroke him, her thumb occasionally teasing his tip.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 4:33 pm

Liam smirked and leaned over, kissing her cheek. He groaned slightly into her ear. "I want to see you try and not react to an orgasm... youve never been able at home," he teased before sliding in another finger and pumping them expertly. Arianne giggled near the bar as they waited for their milkshake.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:44 pm

Helena eyed Liam from the corner of her eye as he kissed her cheek before shivering a bit as he groaned into her ear, the sensation tingling her skin. "That's because I'm allowed to be loud at home. Don't think you're the only that can act, Mr. Rider." She hummed back at him before squirming a bit more as he inserted another finger. She shivered a bit more when he continuously hit all of her sweet spots, especially the one that she couldn't get over. Jasper shook his head at the two before giving Ari a kiss. "Never do that to me... ever. I'm not a great actor."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 7:56 pm

Liam smirked as he listened to the stutters in her breath. She thought she could hide it, but he knew all of her tells. He'd been around her so many times when she was turned on that he knew how to know when she was enjoying it. He pumped his fingers a bit faster and then paused to rub against the most sensitive spots within her. Arianne smirked at him. "But it looks fun... I mean, in public, you can't react... I wouldn't mind if you did it to me," She mumbled playfully and winked at him before giggling softly and swirling on the stool.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:18 pm

"You are sure cruel." Helena whispered softly as she looked over at him, eating the rest of her salad as it managed to keep herself quiet from trying to moan out. She continued to stroke him fluidly despite his winning efforts, her finger rubbing against the sensitive skin between his length and balls. "I know you wouldn't." He mumbled back to her, shaking his head as she played the turning stool. As the lady brought him the shake, he began sucking on the straw, not in a hurry to return to the two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next