Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:38 pm

Liam bit down roughly into his sandwich as he felt her fingers on the sensitive skin under his length. He moved his fingers faster as he tried to push her to her climax. "You're to shy for that, hm?" Arianne pouted. "Too bad... Guess we're sticking to sex at home, huh? My dad is shy about it, but mom told me before that they have sex everywhere," She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:04 pm

Helena grinned as he bit down roughly on his sandwich. However, as he pushed on, she couldn't help but squirm under his touch, her walls tightening so easy to his will. "Oh... You are so getting it when we get back home." She murmured towards him, narrowing her eyes a bit before closing them, giving into the sensation. "You say that as if you didn't know." Jasper mumbled before raising a brow and shaking his head. "Your mother is quite persuasive."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:22 pm

Liam grinned. "I was hoping you'd say that," He teased and kissed her cheek before nibbling on his sandwich, just waiting for her to explode. Arianne scoffed. "I believe the word you're looking for is promiscuous," She teased and shook her head. "It would be fun... You have to admit," She teased.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 9:54 pm

Helena shivered as he continued to hit her sweet spot, almost throwing her climax over the edge. She nuzzled her nose into his neck, a soft moan managing to come out as she muffled the sound in his shirt. She squeezed her thighs together as her climax came, letting out a breath until it passed by. She hummed in content before biting his neck playfully. "Maybe..." He mumbled, narrowing his eyes at her playfully as he expected her to attempt to anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:03 pm

Liam smirked as he felt her clench around his fingers. He chuckled to himself and gently rubbed her, even as he climax ebbed. "Couldn't hold back the noise... Tsk tsk," He teased, kissing the side of her head. "I'm going to use the rest room. Wash my hands," He mused and smirked before crawling out. He strolled past Jasper and Arianne with a small smirk before going into the bathroom, adjusting his pants, and washing his hands in the sink. Arianne blinked a few times before smirking at Jasper. "C'mon. You know you'd like the danger," She teased and aimlessly brushed her hand along his thigh.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:12 pm

Helena stuck out a tongue at him as he teased, removing her hand from his pants. The good news was, he had to deal with that boner all the way till they get home. And for that, she smirked in success before casually eating the last of her salad and buttoning her pants. Jasper raised a brow at his brother before shaking his head. "Oh man.." He hummed before looking at Arianne with a raised brow. Before he could respond, he could see how her hand started to venture, and he quickly moved down to another seat from her. "No."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:16 pm

Arianne pouted at him and giggled softly, seeing the way he moved away from her. She climbed onto the seat beside him and took his hand, placing it on her leg instead. Liam mumbled to himself, not liking how tight his pants were. But, he could hide a boner pretty well. He walked back to the table and tilted his head. "So. That was fun," He teased.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:28 pm

Jasper eyed her as she moved closer before taking his hand away from her thigh and moving down further. "Ari." He whined softly, giving her a childish pout. Helena watched as Liam came back, taking one of chips and plopping in her mouth. "I told you." She hummed softly before giving him a soft kiss on the lips. "How's the boner?" She asked against the kiss before pulling back, bouncing her eyebrows once more.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:33 pm

Arianne grinned, not able to help her amusement for his shyness. "Baby, you're adorable," She giggled. She got up, grabbed the milkshake, kissed his lips, and walked back to the table. She smirked at the two of them. "Yes, Liam. How is your boner?" she hummed playfully. Liam blushed, but his face remained stoic. "It's just fine. Just a little fidgety," He mused before taking a bite of his sandwich.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:38 pm

Jasper pouted at her as she called him adorable before smiling and kissed her back. He followed her back to the table, shaking his head at the other two. "Couldn't wait till you got home, huh?" Jasper asked as Helena giggled at Liam. "When you knock up Ari... You'll soon understand that you can't wait." Helena replied to him, giving him a wink as his disapproved face.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:45 pm

Arianne blushed at the idea of getting pregnant. She wasn't even sure she wanted children. "Jasper won't even let me try to be playful in public. I think he'd have a heart attack," She teased, shaking her head. Liam smirked and eyed his brother playfully. "Oh, c'mon Jasper. It's pretty fun to watch her squirm around," He teased.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:54 pm

Helena smiled a bit as she saw the blush from Ari's cheeks before giggling at Jasper's face. "Well... I'm sorry that I get nervous just thinking about it other than you three." He mumbled, rolling his eyes a bit.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:04 pm

"We're almost adults... Sex is kind of a normal thing," Liam chuckled slightly. "And that's going from the creeper who had a shrine to Miss Blondie over here for years," He mused. Arianne laughed softly and slid her arms around Jasper's middle. "It's alright, Jasper... We can have boring bed sex all you want," She smirked at him and kissed his cheek. "I love you either way," she hummed.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:30 pm

"It shouldn't be that normal." Jasper mumbled, Helena giggling and wrapping her arms around Liam's. Jasper quickly pouted at Ari like a small child once more before letting out a sigh, shrugging as he would never change. "Speaking of the shrine. Did you ever find it Helena? It was quite impressive." Jasper asked her, as he took a bite from his sandwich. "No," Helena pouted at his question, "He took it down before I could investigate."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 3 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:41 pm

Liam smirked, knowing his brother was changing the subject. "It's in a box somewhere... I'll show you sometime," He mused. He played with Helena's blonde hair aimlessly before cursing himself for breathing in her scent as it sent a shiver down his spine. "Sheesh... You raging over there, Li-Li?" Ari teased. He shot her a playful glare. "Just because you're my brother's fiance doesn't mean I won't kick your ass. Figuratively, of course," He teased.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 12:07 am

Helena nodded before giggling as she felt him shiver. "Must it all end in violence?" Jasper asked, sighing a bit. "We should head home soon... But you really should enjoy your food. Makes the torture endless." Helena teased, grinning up at Liam as she casually fluffed out her hair.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 12:13 am

Liam gave a playful glare towards Helena before sighing. "You two are fun to watch," Arianne mused. "I guess you're glad you picked Liam, huh?" She teased. With her arms around Jasper, she gently brushed her fingers against his side.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 12:25 am

Helena giggled at Liam, pecking his lips before looking back at Ari, giving a nod. "Yup. I was no match compare to you and I would've probably given Jasper a heart attack by now with all the things me and Li have done. All of that and I couldn't ignore this adorable little goof forever." Helena replied to Ari with a soft shrug.
Back to top Go down
Arianne De Chambord

Arianne De Chambord

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 12:42 am

Arianne smirked slightly and placed a soft kiss against Jasper's shoulder. She liked to try and prod Helena, she couldn't deny that. She still had problems truly forgiving her. But, she could be civil. "He is a cutie," Arianne agreed. Liam smirked and winked over at Arianne.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 2:47 am

"Yup. My cutie." Helena hummed, nuzzling her nose to Liam's and giving him a kiss on the cheek. She watched as the waitress came over and asked if they wanted any type of desserts. "No. We had more than enough milkshakes tonight for any desserts." Jasper replied, the nurse giggling and nodding. She pulled out the already made check and placed it on the table, grabbing all of the empty plates as she left.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 2:52 am

Liam smiled and turned his head to catch Helena's lips. He hummed into the kiss, then realized the mistake he made as his pants only became tighter from the contact. "Fuck," He cursed under his breath. He shifted, his hand moving down to try and adjust himself to not show. Arianne looked at the check and made a face. "Here. I got it," she hummed and put her dad's credit card onto the check before hugging Jasper's arm and nuzzling her head against his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 1:59 pm

Helena smiled when he kissed her lips before giggling as he cursed under his breath. "You're only making this worse on yourself, Li." She hummed teasingly at him, a grin apparent on her lips. Before Jasper could pull out his wallet, Arianne beat him to the punch, making him purse his lips at her. "You're lucky that you're adorable." He mumbled playfully to her as he kissed the top of her head.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 5:56 pm

Liam scrunched up his nose at her and kissed her cheek gently before chuckling softly. Arianne grinned sweetly up at him. "Aren't I?" She teased and leaned up, placing a soft kiss on his jaw. When the ticket came back, she took the card back and put it into her wallet. "Baby... We should leave them alone to go have their fun somewhere... Since you won't have any fun with me," She pouted cutely before giggling. Liam smirked and shook his head. "Not putting out for your lady, bro? Shame," He teased, knowing his brother would be uncomfortable under this spot light.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 2:54 am

Jasper smiled a bit before rolling his eyes at Ari when she pouted. He kissed her pout softly as he stood up from the booth, taking her with. "Mmm... Baby, we can have all the fun we want back at home. Fore the rest of the night... All night." He hummed into her ear, kissing just underneath her ear lobe and nipping her neck. He grinned at her before glaring at his younger brother. "Maybe not.... But at least I don't have to walk around with a boner." Jasper mumbled before snatching Liam's jacket that covered his pants and grabbing Ari's hand. He winked towards his brother before starting to head out so his brother couldn't recover the jacket.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 3:08 am

Arianne's eyes lit up, though a blush crept upon her cheeks. She bit her bottom lip and giggled softly, his kisses and nips both tickling her skin and making her blood run a bit faster through her veins. She gave a small smile towards Liam and Helena before laughing at Jasper's playfullness and hurrying with him. "The hell has gotten into you?" She mused, arching a brow at him as she laced her arm with his instead of holding his hand. She preferred getting some of his body heat. 

Liam flustered and tried to grab his jacket before practically falling out of the booth after his brother. "Jasper!" He whined, scrambling up and then instantly sitting back down as he realized how badly he was showing. "Fuck," he cursed under his breath before shifting a small glare towards Helena, though it was playful. "You're cruel," He pouted at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)   Silence (tag Jasper/Helena) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Silence (tag Jasper/Helena)
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next