Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anniversary Surprise

Go down 
+2
Hercules Olympe
Aurora Olympe
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

Anniversary Surprise - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:13 am

Liam arched a brow. "Surprisingly, I'm not upset by that. What's wrong with me?" He mumbled, shaking his head. "I know Violet... So, I prefer her to some guy or girl I don't know, you know?" He questioned, then chuckled at his choice of wording. "Then again, I could get her arrested for sleeping with an underage girl... Or just tell dad..." he hummed, tapping his finger to his lips in thought.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:33 am

"I'm a virgin!" Liz confessed, her mouth gaped at her brother's words before narrowing her eyes dangerously at the giggling Helena. "Of course we did stuff, but we stopped before that any of that happen. Happy, Mr. Officer?" Liz explained, huffing and crossing her arms. She narrowed at both of them before standing up and going to the guest bedroom. "I'm going to bed!" She said, leaving a trail of annoyance behind. Helena watched as Liz disappeared in the hallway before looking up at Liam. "Oh... When we have a girl, she's going to not like you. Better you than me."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:41 am

Liam smirked as he watched his sister go off. "And that is how I out smart my sister," He teased before looking down to Helena. He smirked and leaned down, kissing her lips. "That's alright... I'll keep my girls safe," he shrugged. "That's all I care about," He mumbled. He looked down to her stomach and caressed it lovingly. "I'll just make sure these guys know how to treat their partner. I won't raise any douches," He said, shaking his head before smirking and looking back to her. "I love you," He whispered and leaned down, kissing her lips again tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:08 am

"Yes, yes you will." Helena said with a smile before looking down at her tummy. It still looked the same, but Helena could tell the small bump even at this stage. "Can I still spoil them though?" Helena asked with a small pout before smiling as he kissed her lips again. "I love you too." She hummed softly before sitting up. "Mm, let's go to bed." She suggesting, standing up and taking his hand and she lead him to their room. She closed the door and laid across the bed on her side , snuggling under the comforters easily.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:15 am

Liam nodded and got up with her. He walked with her to the bedroom and smiled as he watched her lay on the bed. He pulled off his shirt and pants, leaving him in his boxers. "C'mere. Gimmie your pants," He mumbled as he walked over to her and unbuttoned her jeans. "Hips," He instructed, getting her to raise her hips so that he could pull the jeans down her slender legs. He leaned down and gently kissed a trail down her smooth legs. He smiled up at her and tugged her to sit up so he could pull her shirt up over her head. He unclasped her bra and slid it down her arms. He placed a kiss on her stomach before playfully kissing her breasts, and then her lips. He gathered up her clothing and went to the dresser. He picked one of his large shirts and brought it to her. "Shall I put this on you, too?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:42 pm

Helena cracked a violet eye open as he stripped off his clothes before giggling softly as he came over to her. She helped him removed her jeans, rolling her hips upwards as he took off her jeans. She bit her lip softly as she watched him, her fingers combing through his soft brown hair as she sat up and raised her arms when he removed her upper garments. Her hands return to his hair, one of them stroking his cheek affectionately as he kissed her tummy, humming softly as he kissed her breasts, and leaning into the kiss when his lips met hers. 

Helena pouted when he moved away but grinned brightly when she saw his shirt. Helena hummed softly as she sat up and took his shirt, raising her arms up rather slowly while his shirt slipped onto her slender figure. She wrapped her arms around his neck and claimed his lips tenderly. She tugged him to lay down with her on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 9:47 pm

Liam smiled and gladly moved to lay with her. He pulled her close and kissed her lips tenderly. "I always liked you wearing my shirts... They fit you well," He mumbled, his hand sliding along the curves of her side to caress her bare thigh. "I've always liked the feeling of your skin, too," He mumbled and smiled to himself.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:20 am

Helena hummed in softy pleasure as he kissed her lips and caressed her thigh, her legs interlacing with his. She giggled softly at his words, pulling back and gazing into his golden hues. "I've always liked it when you sleep with just your boxers arm. You're always soft and warm..." She whispered softly, her fingers moving along his bare chest before she cuddling close to him, nuzzling her nose to his affectionately. "And... I've always liked it how you hold me at night... or ever, actually... like nothing can do any harm to me when I'm in your arms." She whispered softly, her lips in a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 6:54 pm

Liam listened to her, a faint smile on his lips. He kissed her forehead and wrapped his strong arms around her small frame, one hand coming up to gently tangle in her head to caress her scalp. "I like laying with you... It reminds me of when we first spent the night together -- in your living room," He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:31 pm

"If I had a list of my favorite nights... that would be number one..." Helena admitted softly, a smile appearing on her lips as she remember that night. "Even though you eavesdropped on my confession... I'm glad you did." She whispered, giving his neck a soft kiss.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:36 pm

Liam laughed softly. "How was I ease dropping? You were right next to me!" He teased and caressed the skin on her hip, just under the shirt she wore. "I know you don't like that you 'used me'... But, I loved coming to just listen to you talk. To hear how your day was, or to help you if I could... I would have literally done anything to be near you... Still would," He murmured.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:56 pm

"You looked like you were sleeping! It's different when you're sleeping and right next to me." Helena whined softly, playfully, before giggling softly. Her smile faltered a bit when he started to talk about her using him but it returned how he described it in his way. "You're the only person that I like talking to about everything honestly... Then and Now... Even when we were kids. My mom reminded me the other day how I only talked, played with you when we were just babies." Helena whispered, grabbing his hand and wrapping her pinkie around his. "Pinky promise."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 8:16 pm

Liam looked down to their hand and grinned to himself. Of course he remembered that promise. He squeezed her pinkie gently before bringing it up to his lips and kissing it. "I loved you then... Hell, I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you, even back then... I wanted to sit around and watch you dance, then eat chicken nuggets with you until we both popped," He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 10:55 pm

Helena smiled at his words and brought his pinkie to her lips in the same fashion. "You were the cutest back then... And I hope our boys will be just like you, adorable little sweet hearts." She hummed softly, giving his lips a gently kiss before snuggling close to his chest. "I will always love you Liam..." She whispered, yawning softly.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:01 pm

Liam held her close to him and kissed the top of her head, smiling to himself. "I love you, Helena... And I love our boys," He mumbled, closing his eyes and sighing in content. He'd honestly never considered this possibility -- this future. He'd always thought it was out of reach. To have her there in his arms, wearing his ring, and carrying his babies was enough to make his heart jump out of his chest.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:57 pm

"And they love you already... I can tell..." Helena whispered softly, smiling and easily slipping into a gentle sleep in his arms. 

---

Aurora slipped out of her hospital bed, the nurse looking at her warily as she moved out of it. Apparently she wasn't a believer in Kiki magic, so Aurora stayed in the bed to obliged to her wishes. The nurse followed Aurora as she went to her typical spot next to Hercules before backing off and leaving the room. Aurora smiled gently at the nurse's concern before looking back at her husband. 

Three days after the accident and his vitals have yet to show any life within' them. Each day, she started to understand how her daughter felt and Aurora wasn't taking it as gracefully as her. Though she smiled, though she talked, though she didn't show any sign of distress, she felt quite opposite. Lost, helpless, an all new level of sadness in her heart. She'd gotten so accustomed to having Hercules always be there, be the one to hold her when she'd gotten hurt, be her rock when she needed him. Now, being the complete opposite for once in their relationship, she didn't take it so well. 

Aurora sighed heavily as she crossed her arms on the sides of the hospital bed, taking his hand and bringing it up with her. She gave the top of his hand a soft, gentle, loving kiss before leaning her cheek against it softly, her thumb brushing his skin softly as she gaze at his sleeping face. Her other hand reached over, stroking his cheek affectionately. As she did this, she started to softly sing to him, as she did every time they'd let her out of the bed to be next to him. 

They started the shock therapy as soon as she said it was okay to. But, Aurora wasn't too fond of the method as the next person, so she sang, talked, to him as much as she could. "There's only us...There's only this...Forget regret, or life is yours to miss...No other path...No other way...No day but today..." She sang softly to him from one of her favorite musicals. She smiled softly before yawning, not getting much sleep last night. One of the other patients last night decided to have a scream off, Aurora not even wanting to wonder what happened to them. She placed his hand back down before leaning her head on her crossed arms. Her eyelids started to close, drifting off into a tiny nap.
Back to top Go down
Hercules Olympe

Hercules Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 12:15 am

In the distance, he could hear the sound he craved. He wanted to hear Aurora. The voice his mind had tried to mimic of hers was starting to sound so fake that it scratched at his mind instead of soothing it as the real voice always would. After days of not hearing it -- not being able to hear it -- he would do anything for it. And, now, as he did hear it, he was dedicated to get to it -- to make sure he got to it. The closer he moved towards the voice, the more sensation he could feel in his limbs. Each fiber of his body awoke as he held onto her voice, long after she'd even stopped singing. It was a slow walk, but he got there. 

The hand she held twitched in just the slightest way. His heart monitor picked up to the normal pace someone would have while awake. That triggered a beeping sound, loud enough to alert a nurse that he was starting to wake up, slowly but surely.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Olympe

Aurora Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 1:41 am

Aurora moaned softly at the noise, it disturbing her somewhat relaxing nap. However it wouldn't stop, so she forced herself out from the sleeping state to figure out what it was. Her violet eyes landed on the heart monitor the instant she opened them, sitting up just a bit before she saw a nurse hurrying in. As soon as she registered what was happened, her eyes instantly move to Hercules, her hand quickly placing on his cheek. "H-Hercules? Baby? Please hear me, please open your eyes." She whispered, taking his hand and kissing it repeatedly.
Back to top Go down
Hercules Olympe

Hercules Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 1:54 am

Hearing her voice again pushed him through the brink. He took in a small, shaky breath and cracked open tired eyes. He searched the blurred figures until he found Aurora. A faint smile touched his lips. "Hey...baby," he mumbled, obviously still groggy. He furrowed his brows as he too heard the beeping. It was an annoying sound. The nurse apologized and went to his side, cutting the beeping off. "Welcome back, Mr. Olympe," the nurse said sweetly with a gentle smile. "I'll go get the doctor to come and check his brain patterns," She said quietly before going off. Hercules's furrow only became deeper. "Where are we?" he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Olympe

Aurora Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:14 am

Aurora held her breathe as she watched as he took in air and opened his eyes. Those beautiful, wonderful blue eyes she loved so much. When he smiled and started speaking, a bright smile cracked her expression, her insides singing all sorts of happiness. "T-thank you...!" Aurora quickly thanked the nurse before turning back to Hercules, leaning over the bar and planting kisses all around his face. "You're.... you're awake! I'm so happy!" She exclaimed as she sat back down and hugged his hand close to her body. When he asked where they were, she smiled sheepishly before explaining the situation softly to him. "We're in the hospital... A semi hit the car and you've been in a coma for a few days now..."
Back to top Go down
Hercules Olympe

Hercules Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:22 am

Hercules gently squeezed her hand as she held it close. He made a face as she mentioned a semi. "Hmph... If dad hadn't taken my powers I wouldn't have been hurt," He sighed. "Were you hurt?" He questioned, his blue eyes concerned more for her than himself. She looked fine now, but that was magics doing, he was sure.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Olympe

Aurora Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:12 am

Aurora nodded softly that his statement, wishing that he had his powers. Then again, with the concerned knitted all over his expression, she felt almost glad that he didn't see her in the condition before Kida came in. "I was... but only for a bit, thanks to Kida. It wasn't that bad though." Aurora told him, giving him a soft smile to soothe his concerned features. "You should be more worried about yourself though. You left me alone for three days. You're not allowed to do that again..." She whined softly at him, pouting but her eyes did show sadness. It scared her more than anything.
Back to top Go down
Hercules Olympe

Hercules Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 3:29 pm

Hercules smiled sheepishly. "Im sorry, love... ill make sure it doesnt happen again," he teased quietly before taking her hand and kissing her knuckles. "I was dreaming about you... and about Helena and Titus. I knew I had to get back to you," he mumbled, stroking her hand with his thumb.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Olympe

Aurora Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 5:36 pm

Aurora nodded softly, a soft smile appearing on her lips as he kissed her knuckles. "I'm glad... I'm happy, ecstatic, that you came back to us and didn't give up... Though, I had no doubt that you would." Aurora whispered softly, stroking his cheek affectionately.
Back to top Go down
Hercules Olympe

Hercules Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 5:44 pm

Hercules smirked and nodded. "Id be an idiot to leave you behind, Rora," he mumbled and sat up carefully. The doctor came in then and tilted his head, smiling at Hercules. "You look good, mr. Olympe... your vitals are in check and everything," he grinned. "We can get you out of here in about an hour if thats alright with you both?" He questioned. Hercules smiled and nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anniversary Surprise
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: City :: Hospital-
Jump to: