Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anniversary Surprise

Go down 
+2
Hercules Olympe
Aurora Olympe
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurora Olympe

Aurora Olympe

Anniversary Surprise Empty
PostSubject: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 7:03 pm

Aurora fluffed out the umbrella when they walked out of the restaurant, giving it to Hercules after he told the Valet that they parked their car just a few blocks away. Aurora wrapped her arm around his and moved closer to him as they walked. "Don't tell Helena that I said this, but, I do appreciate your suggestion for them to take care of Titus. I do love the alone time we're getting again even though we both know that they are fully capable of being parents."
Back to top Go down
Hercules Olympe

Hercules Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 7:11 pm

Hercules chuckled softly and wrapped an arm around her as they walked, holding the umbrella for them. "Of course... Liam's a good boy. I know he can handle a baby," He mused. "Helena'll be just like you as a mother," He pointed out, smirking to himself. "Lucky Liam."
Back to top Go down
Aurora Olympe

Aurora Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 7:33 pm

"Even though she swear that she wouldn't be like me. Oh, children." Aurora sighed over dramatically before looking over at him, a smirk appearing on her lips. "Oh... Look at you, Mr. Confidence. I remember the first night you kept trying to convince that their lives were going to go into the drains. Sounds like I should have trusted my wife's judgement a little better moment, hmm?" She poked fun at him, bumping her hip to his lightly.
Back to top Go down
Hercules Olympe

Hercules Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 7:47 pm

Hercules chuckled quietly and rolled his eyes before bumping his hip back against hers playfully. "I still think they'll regret having a baby this early, but..." he shrugged and sighed. "They'll be fine..." He nodded and smiled as they came across their car. "What do you want to do when we get home? Titus is at Liam's loft... Vera's staying with Katrina tonight," He pointed out as he held open her door.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Olympe

Aurora Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:38 pm

Aurora giggled at him, reaching up to kiss his cheek before heading into the car as he held the door open, giving him a soft thank you. "Hmm... We could cuddle and watch a movie. Or... if you prefer, I have some fun ideas we could do~." She mused, looking over at him with playful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Hercules Olympe

Hercules Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 8:59 pm

Hercules smirked as he sat into the car. He started it up and pulled out onto the road. He stopped at the light and looked over at her. "I'll do anything you want to do, angel," he whispered and leaned over to her, kissing her lips tenderly. "I love you," he whispered against her lips.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Olympe

Aurora Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 9:32 pm

"Hmmm, Alright." She hummed, leaning over and kissing his lips back just as tenderly. "I love you more..." She whispered back to him before the bright green light shining brilliantly in the corner of her eye. "Green darling." She whispered before giggling, leaning back and interlacing her fingers with his as he started moving again. But, as the weather made the roads slippery, a semi failed to stop at the light, skidding and slamming into their car.

---

Helena gasped as Lizzy flipped over all her cards, declaring that she shot the moon in the game of hearts. "Liz! You are such a cheater!" Helena whined at Liz's victorious smile. "How is that cheating Helena?! You suckers decided to give me all of the bad hands and I shot your scores up! Look it up in the rule book!" Liz said before glaring as Helena made Titus say 'Cheater' to her. Helena's phone rang and she giggled lightly before getting up and heading towards her cellphone. "Hello? .... Yes, this is her....W-what?" She gasped softly, tears starting to form in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise EmptyWed Aug 07, 2013 10:05 pm

Liam smirked and rolled his eyes at his sister. He watched Helena get up before reshuffling the cards. However, when he heard the sound in her voice, he got up and went over to her quickly, wrapping his arms around her protectively. He took the phone and spoke quietly to the nurse on the other end. "We'll be there soon... Call us back if there's any new development, please," He said softly and hung up the phone before hugging Helena tightly. "We're going to the hospital, Lizzy. Mr. and Mrs. Olympe got into a wreck. Get Titus and come on," He said quietly. 

He led them down to the car and drove carefully to the hospital. He led Helena into the hospital and gave a sheepish smile to one of the nurses. "We can't let you see them just yet... They're in surgery right now," The nurse informed them quietly. "Come on... I'll bring you to the more private waiting room," she said softly and brought him to the secluded room near the operating room. Liam sat Helena onto his lap and held her close. "They'll be okay, baby," He whispered to her.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:42 am

Helena looked at Liam when he walked over, letting him taking the phone and hiding her face in his shoulder. Liz watched with furrowed brows before smiling down at Titus who played with the cards, not having a clue. "O-oh, okay." Liz quickly said as she picked up Titus and followed Liam to the car. When they got to the hospital and talked to the nurse, Helena was quick to object to not seeing her parents. "S-surgery? N-no, I need to see them now!" She protested, but still followed them to the room. "Y-you don't know that... they're in surgery Li... a-and they could-..." She started to say before choking down the last words and hiding her face in his shoulder once more, her fingers clinging to the fabric of his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 3:49 am

Liam sighed and held her close. "Baby... You have to have faith," He said quietly and stroked her back. "I love you," He whispered to her, trying to calm her. His hand came around and caressed her stomach, knowing that her being upset wasn't good for the babies. "Lizzy, you okay with the baby?" He asked softly, knowing she was freaked out, too.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:00 am

Helena shook her head softly, her body curling in his lap and her hand on top of his as she tried to think positively. Liz nodded softly, looking down as Titus played with her hair in between his fingertips. His violet looked at them, blinking as he didn't know why they were all looking at him now. A few moments later, a doctor came into the room. Helena instantly got up from Liam's lap, tugging him over with her as they moved over to the doctor.

The doctor gave a soft smile to them, introducing himself before telling them about the conditions. "They're both fine, not in any critical, life threatening condition. However, with that being said, they did received such injuries where we do need to keep monitoring." He explained to them, Helena nodding in relief as he told their injuries. Hercules received the most since the semi hit his side of the car while Aurora got the backlash effect. "C-can we see them...?" Helena asked softly, the doctor smiling and nodding softly, gesturing to follow him to the room.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:07 am

Liam got up with Helena and wrapped his arms around her as the doctor explained things to them. He sighed in relief alongside Helena and pursed his lips. He wasn't sure if he thought Helena should see them in this condition yet or not. But, none the less, he walked with her and held her hand. 

When they got into the room, he had to look away for a moment. To see Hercules so weak and broken looking was difficult, being the large and strong man he had always been in Liam's eyes. But, to also see the tiny woman he thought of as his own mother in the same condition was heart breaking. He squeezed Helena's hand gently to try and show her he was there for her, though no words came from him.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:42 am

When they got into the room, Helena gasped softly and small tears stream down her cheeks. She couldn't move and didn't even realize when the doctor left to leave them be. But, when she saw her mother started to stir, she was quick to move over to her. "Mom...?" She whispered softly as she watched Aurora open her eyes. She looked over at Helena and smiled softly. "Hi sweetie..." She whispered reaching her hand up, Helena quick to interlace their fingers together and her other hand stroking down any messy strands. "What's wrong?" Aurora asked, seeing the tears in Helena's eyes before briefly looking down at her now battered body. "A semi hit your car..." Helena whispered softly, looking up at her father, her lip quivering a bit before looking back down.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 5:49 am

Liam pursed his lips and moved over next to Helena. "The wreck was pretty bad... It looks like you got lucky... I'm not so sure about Mr. Olympe, though," Liam said quietly. He walked over to Hercules and looked at his monitors. They were steady, but dull. He was obviously in a comatose sort of state.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 6:12 am

Aurora looked over to Hercules and felt her heart break seeing him in the condition. Especially when she was used to him hopping up after any injury before he gave his powers. But, she looked back at Helena, reaching up to brush the tears away. "Everything will be fine." She whispered, Helena only shaking her head. "Hey... I'm always right, remember? Now, stop these tears."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 9:17 pm

Liam looked over to his fiance and frowned, seeing how upset she really was. He walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her, cradling her head against his chest. "Your father is the strongest man I know... God or not, he'll pull out of this," he murmured to her. "You've gotta calm down for Stiles sake, Lena," He whispered in her ear. He didn't want her to end up like Rosie. He couldn't bear losing his baby. Sure, he was upset about her parents, but they were going to live. He had no doubt about that.
Back to top Go down
Helena Olympe

Helena Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 12:54 am

Helena looked over at Liam as he walked over to her and moved into his embrace. She wrapped her arms around his middle as he spoke to her. "I know, I know... but..." Helena whispered, looking over to her father once more before hiding her face in Liam's chest again. Lizzy frowned a bit before walking over as well. "Do you want to hold Titus, Lena? I think he's starting to get scared..." She asked softly, looking at the small boy who looked around absolutely confused. Helena leaned away and nodded softly, wiping her cheeks before she went over and grabbed Titus from Lizzy. She walked out of the room as she rocked him, trying to calm down herself.

Aurora smiled softly as she left the room and looked back at Liam and Liz. "Thank you both for being here." She thanked them softly, Liz nodding with a smile on her face. "Of course. You're my favorite... Third Mommy. You know, the hip, fashionable mom! While Kida is the scary one." Liz joked lightly, trying to brighten up the situation.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 1:02 am

Liam shook his head and kissed her forehead. "He'll be fine," He assured her. He then watched as she carried Titus out and sighed, rubbing the back of his neck. "Really? Kida scares you more than mom when she's angry?" He scoffed at his sister. "Do you want me to call Mom? Or Kida? I'm sure they wouldn't mind healing you," He offered.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Olympe

Aurora Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 1:59 am

"Ah. That's where you logic is flawed dear brother. Mom never gets mad at me." Liz said with a smirk before sticking out her tongue. Aurora giggled at the two before smiling at Liam's offer. "Please...? More for Hercules's sake than mine actually..."
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 2:17 am

"Oh, right. My bad," Liam smirked at her and shook his head. "Of course, Mrs. Olympe... I'll see if Kida is on duty. You just get some rest. Lizzy, go get a snack or something. Here's a few dollars," He murmured as he handed her a few ones from his wallet. "Don't break it, alright?" He pleaded before gently guiding her out of the room as he went out to go find Kida.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:02 pm

"Thank you..." Aurora whispered softly before nodding, feeling that resting for a bit more would make her feel better. Liz beamed when he gave her money, swiping it from his hand before rolling her eyes at his comment. She went her own way, mocking him softly as she ventured to find a Vending machine. Liz looked through a glass of one, grinning as she saw a bag of Twizzlers at the top. She let the machine take the money and clicked in the numbers, watching as the Twizzlers almost slid out before getting stuck right before it did. "Oh, come on!" She huffed as she tried to shake it, but failing from her lack of strength.

Moaning, she pressed her face against the glass and pouting, wanting her candy. But, the idea of her mother's recent teachings popped in her head and she raised her hand. She twirled her finger, concentrating on the wheel that held the Twizzlers. As it spun to her biding, she cheered when her candy came down, reaching into the compartment and grabbing it quickly. When she turned to leave, she stopped and looked back at the machine, seeing if she could do it again. She bit her lip before going back the machine. "Titus likes candy..." She murmured to herself, trying to keep her conscious cleared as she turned the wheel that held the Hershey bar candy.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 7:21 pm

Liam watched his sister go off before shaking his head and trying to find his aunt in the onslaught of nurses. Of course, none of them looked quite like her. "Aunt Kida!" He called out when he spotted her. She smiled and walked over to him. "What are you going here, Li?" she questioned. "Mr. and Mrs. Olympe got into a wreck. A bad one. They just got out of surgery and it looks like Mr. Olympe is in a comatose state," He explained quietly. Kida frowned and shook her head. "That was them? Sheesh... Alright. I'll come check on them. Which room?" She questioned. He led her to the room and smiled to Helena before going inside with Kida. Kida gave a gentle smile to the couple and pursed her lips as she went over to Hercules. She touched his cheek and then checked his vitals on the monitor. "I'm not sure what I can do, Liam... I mean, I'm good at healing bones and wounds, but this is a mental thing..." She pointed out. She then went over to Aurora. "Sweetie, would you like me to go ahead and heal you up?" She questioned. 

Oliver blinked a few times as he saw a small girl hassling the vending machine. He tilted his head, trying to see if it was who he thought it was. When he saw her use magic, he knew it was Elizabeth. He smirked slightly and wandered over silently, leaning on the side of the machine. "So," He said abruptly, knowing it would startle her and throw her off. "Stealing are we?" He questioned, arching a brow at her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 8:50 pm

Helena smiled a bit when Liam came over with Kida, Titus now falling asleep in her arms. She followed, only to stay by the door to see if Kida can help. Aurora opened her eyes when she heard others come in and smiled back at Kida. She soon frowned when Kida said she couldn't help Hercules's comatose state. "Are you sure there isn't anything you can help him with? Better him than me..." Aurora mumbled softly, Helena shaking her head softly. "Mom, you're hurt too... Do you really want Dad to see you like that when he wakes up...?" Aurora sighed softly at Helena but nodded in agreement with her.

As Elizabeth grabbed the Hershey bar from the compartment, she squealed and jumped away as Oliver startled her. "Pft! This? Stealing? No... I perfectly... paid... for... It tried to steal from me, okay! It's payback for it trying to steal." Elizabeth explained quickly before placing both of the candy in her back pocket. "So... Whacha doin' here?" She asked, blinking her bright blue eyes innocently at him.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 10:42 pm

Kida sighed and nodded. She healed Aurora up and then sat onto the edge of Hercules bed. "I don't know what to do... but, I can heal his wounds," She said and healed what she could. He still didn't wake up. "I'm sorry, Aurora... But, you can dry to do things he likes. Sing to him or something. Sometimes they can hear you and wake up," she said gently.

-----

Oliver smirked and shook his head. "Interning. Gonna try to become a nurse," He smiled proudly. "If you want candy," He paused and looked around before shaking the machine easily. Two more loose candy bars came down. "There you go," He smirked and chuckled softly. "The thing steals money. So, I don't feel bad about getting candy out of it," He smirked.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 11:13 pm

Aurora smiled softly and closed her eyes as Kida healed her. "Thank you... for everything Kida. I will try everything in my power that I can..." Aurora whispered softly, but didn't dare to move from the bed, knowing Helena would throw a fit if she attempted to.

---

"Ohh... So that's why you're wearing scrubs. Trying to be like Kida without the magic factor~?" Liz said, twinkling her fingers as little sparkles came from the tips of them. She raised a brow as he walked over to the machine and shook it, gasping as the candies came down. "You're strong..." She mumbled as she reached into it and grabbed several of more for her brother and Helena. As she sat up, she pursed her lips a bit stubbornly. "I still like my method." She declared, sticking a tongue out at him. "But Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise Empty

Back to top Go down

Anniversary Surprise
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: City :: Hospital-
Jump to: