Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Anniversary Surprise

Go down 
+2
Hercules Olympe
Aurora Olympe
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Aurora Olympe

Aurora Olympe

Anniversary Surprise - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:44 pm

Aurora smiled before helping him as she sat up. She looked over at the doctor and smiled, nodding at the time. "That would be perfect... I should tell-" Aurora started before hearing steps from the hallway. "Dad?" Helena gasped softly before running over and giving her father a hug, being mindful of course. "Dad! You're awake!" Aurora hummed softly, with a smile on her face, "Nevermind. Found her."
Back to top Go down
Hercules Olympe

Hercules Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 5:49 pm

Hercules looked over and grinned as he saw his little girl. "Hey there, Baby girl," he smiled as he hugged her tightly. He stroked her blonde hair before looking over shoulder to see Liam. He smiled, and Liam smiled in return. "Im glad youre alright, Mr. Olympe... you gotta be around the see your grandsons, after all," he mused. Hercules blinked a few times before grinning. He hadnt been told they were boys. "Boys? Oh, please let them be better on their feet than you are, Liam. And get Lena's good looks," he teased. Liam gave a wounded face before chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Olympe

Aurora Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:54 pm

Helena nodded, beaming as he commented about the boys and giggling softly when he teased Liam. "Oh, stop making fun of Li." Aurora cooed softly, motioning Liam to come over as she gave him a kiss on the cheek. "I'm a fan. And I would pray for you if you get my over dramatic daughter in boy form." Aurora said, placing her hand over her chest and shaking her head before grinning at her pouting daughter.
Back to top Go down
Hercules Olympe

Hercules Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:09 pm

Liam smirked and shook his head. "Thank you, Mrs. Olympe," He mumbled before kissing her temple gently. Hercules chuckled and smirked at his daughter. "Li, did you get your college letters back yet?" Hercules asked curiously. "Oh... Yeah. Harvard, Stanford, John Hopkins all accepted," He smiled sheepishly. "But... They're all at least $50,000 a year for the medical department, and I don't have that kind of money... I'm replying on scholarships. I may end up just doing something cheap," He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Olympe

Aurora Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:01 pm

Helena smiled as they started talking about colleges again. It was probably one of the most discussed topics between the two, especially now since Helena wasn't going for Julliard anymore. She didn't mind the choice she made for herself, deciding to stay home and take care of the boys while Liam worked to do something greater. But, that didn't stop her from feeling left out, especially at this convenient time their school pushed the seniors for college. Even Jasper was helping Arianne to try to get into a college. When the counselor asked Helena what colleges she applied for, Helena told the woman that she didn't apply for any, not caring to mention that she was pregnant. She saw disappoint in the woman's eye as long with all her other teachers, but she decided to ignore it, not letting it get to her. 

"Well... I'm so glad for all of your success. I hope these scholarships help you and don't be hesitant to ask your parent's either. You're just as stubborn as your father." Aurora hummed softly, standing up and giving him a soft kiss on the forehead. "Helena, can you help me get out of these hospital clothes. My butt is cold." She pouted softly before smiling at Helena. Helena giggled and shook her head before heading over to the bag and pulling out her mother's clothes. They both headed into the bathroom and shut the door.
Back to top Go down
Hercules Olympe

Hercules Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 8:24 pm

Liam nodded and sat onto the other bed, fiddling with his thumbs absently. Hercules watched the two women go into the bathroom before eyeing Liam. "Li... You know that you could ask me to help you with college," Hercules said softly. "That's Helena's money, sir. Not mine," he mumbled, smiling sheepishly. "But... Actually, I got a full ride to Harvard," He smiled to himself. "It's just... It's so far away," He sighed. "So what? You know Helena will go," He mumbled. "I don't want us to be that far from everyone... I'll just compromise and go to somewhere closer," He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Aurora Olympe

Aurora Olympe

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 5 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 11:52 pm

As Aurora changed, Helena just gave her the acquired garments she needed. Aurora probably didn't need help, but it was good to separate to have some girl time while the boys talked. "How are you feeling, sweetie? The boys still giving you morning sickness?" Aurora asked Helena as she pulled on her pants. "Not recently... It scares me a little honestly." Helena admitted softly, looking down at her stomach that barely looked any different. 

"I understand. They always say knowing that you're pregnant before three months can be worse for you than better. When I was pregnant with you, I stopped getting more sickness after a week I found out. I used to scare your father constantly when I though we lost you, but Kida kept reminding me that you were still in there every time I went in." Aurora told her after slipping on her tank, pulling her hair out from underneath. She placed her feet into the slip-ons Helena brought her before walking over to her daughter and giving her a kiss on the forehead. "Everything will be fine. Promise." Aurora smiled before heading out of the bathroom. "Do you want to try and move around, baby? Or do you want to relax in the bed a little longer?"
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 5 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:10 am

Liam looked over at the door and smiled towards Aurora and Helena. "I guess I should try and move around, if I'm going home soon," He mused, shrugging his shoulders a bit. He kissed Aurora's head before smiling at the other two. "You two should head on back home. We can handle it from here." he assured the both of them. Liam nodded and urged Helena to go hug him. Hercules hugged his daughter tightly and kissed her temple. "I love you, baby girl," he murmured to her before shooing her.

(we can end this here.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anniversary Surprise   Anniversary Surprise - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Anniversary Surprise
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: City :: Hospital-
Jump to: