Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Family Time!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

Family Time! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:22 am

Kida bit her lip and smirked slightly. "Eric... I was in love with you at the time. But... I guess he was quite charming," She admitted honestly, not wanting to hide anything from him.  

Stefan chuckled, remembering the few times he'd spent the night over and heard Christian. Back then, he and Ian hadn't been together sexually. But, sleep overs were still a thing. "He was pretty terrible, wasn't he?" He mused. However, when he mentioned Elena being with Christian like those other girls had been, he made a face. "Like Hell if she's going to be with him like that," He muttered. "She's sixteen, Ian... I mean, I was fourteen, but..." He shook his head. "I'm a fuck up. She's not."
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:36 am

Eric sighed, and kissed her lips softly... ''I love you'', he whispered, smoothing his hand softy at her back. ''Let's not talk about that creep and disturbed man anymore... We just had a great moment in this bed earlier...'', he tilted his head, and looked at her, with puppy eyes.

Ian chuckled softly, ''Oh yeah... You heard him sometimes'', he murmured with a small smirk. He sighed when she talked of Elena and Christian... ''Believe me, that's going to happen, baby... Sooner or later. My brother is pretty hot, and one thing leads to another, and bang... They get to the next level...'', he shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:45 am

Kida sighed and nodded, leaning into his kiss. "I love you, more," she mumbled. "Fine, fine... He's gone, anyway," She reminded him and nuzzled their noses together.

Stefan shook his head, his stubborn side coming over him. "She's 16 Ian," He said, a growl practically in his voice. "She's just a baby... She's my baby sister. I won't let your brother get his hands anywhere near her pants," He scowled and shook his head. "Hot or not. Doesn't give him a right to take something he's not qualified to have," He grumbled. He never thought Christian was good enough for Elena. Never had, never would. Even after he saved her from the club. He'd only done it to get closer to her in Stefan's mind.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 5:06 am

Eric smiled and nuzzled his nose with hers... ''He's better be gone... Or else, I woudl ahve to break his face too'', he teased her playfully. He knew his chances agaisnt papa Rider was almost none, but he didn't like to think of guys being charming to Kida.

''I know she's 16, baby...'', he started and shut his mouth when he started talkign of his brother so badly. He wasn't qualified to be with his sister? He sighed and looked away, he knew of his brother's flaws, but Stefan had no right to talk of him like that... ''You don't know my brother, Stef. He's not the best model Elena could have, but he's a great person... In fact, he's more like you than you imagine...'', he murmured quietly. ''No matter how fucked up you are... You're still a great person. My brother is the same, he's fucked up, he doens't like to follow orders, and he can be cockier than dad... But he's loyal, and kind. Perhaps being with someone like your sister is just the perfect reason for him to go back to the trails.'', he said, calmly and quietly. He hated arguing with Stefan, but he couldn't stand quietly while he talked of his brother like that.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 9:50 pm

Kida smiled a bit and nodded. She kissed his cheek before scooting back towards her side of the bed, as to put enough space between them to keep Emma safe. "We should sleep... I want to take Emma to the park tomorrow," She mumbled.

Stefan shook his head and rolled onto his side, putting his back to Ian. "Whatever," He muttered stubbornly. He wasn't as calm as Ian. He never had been. He had the temperament of old John, to an extent. He wasn't violent, at least not to those he loved. He had gotten in a few fights -- and won -- before. But, he was protective of his siblings, just as Ian was. He hated arguing with Ian, but he had never agreed with Elena being with someone with Christian's background. He would have preferred her be with someone like Jasper or Liam, though not literally. Instead, she'd picked the bad boy.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:37 pm

Eric nodded softly, and kissed Kida's forehead before she scooted away from him. ''Mhm... That sounds like fun to me'', he whispered, and looked down to Emma, curled agaisnt him. He kissed her forehead too, and sighed, as he watched the two girls sleeping by his side before he fell asleep too.

Ian sighed, and pouted slightly, ''You're not mad at me, are you?'', he murmured, kissing his shoulder and arm softly. He knew how Stefan was protective of his siblings, but he needed to see that Chris was a noce guy, behind his bad boy mask. ''I love you, babe...'', he whispered, and looked at him, searching for his blue hues.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:42 pm

Stefan did not respond to the question. He simply laid there with a stubborn pout on his lips. Though, as he heard the boy say he loved him, he couldn't help but sigh and look at him. "I love you, too," He mumbled. He was still mad, but he would say that much back to the boy.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 10:56 pm

''Okay...'', Ian sighed, and kissed his cheek beofre turning and lying on his side. He didn't give his back like Stefan did, but he also didn't curled on his like he did. ''Good night, Stef'', he murmured, looking at his nape before closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 4 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 11:02 pm

Stefan sighed and closed his eyes, not willing to give in on it now. Either way, he let himself start to drift off to sleep, knowing he would be calmer in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Family Time!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4