Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Family Time!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Family Time! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 am

Eric was laced into the moment, and her helpless cries only increased more his desire to make her scream his name. He groaned as her legs clenched around him, and leaned up to kiss her shoulders, nipping her skin lightly. He slid his hands upon her thighs and started panting as she pulled her own pace upon him. By the way she was dirving her nails upon his chest, he knew she wanted to cry in pleasure... ''Go on. Scream'', he murmured, looking at her with an intent gaze as he matched his pace with hers.

Ian gasped softly when Stefan turned them, and kissed his lips tenderly. He moaned his name softly, and leaned up to kiss his shoulder while he rested his hand upon the boy's side. Ian expected him to know what he was going to do, since he had more pratice with his body than him. He smirked a that thought, and nuzzled his nose upon the crook of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:16 am

Kida shook her head, refusing to cry out with the kids in the house. She looked at him with darker blue eyes, mostly consumed with the lust she felt. She shook her head once more and hid her face into the nape of his neck where she cried out, glad for the muffling effect. Her nails on his chest were dug in enough to draw a bit of blood, but she paid no heed to that. She couldn't breathe. She couldn't think clearly. She pulled him upright to sit, and in that moment, he was deeper than he had been before, and with the force, she was brought to practically scream his name in nothing but pure ecstasy when her orgasm came quickly and raked down her spine, causing her to tremble and tense up on top of him.

Stefan smiled a bit and kissed his chest gently as he sped the pace up just enough to take their pleasure up a notch. He kissed the side of Ian's head and nuzzled his nose just under his ear. "I love you," He whispered, then hummed a soft groan.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 4:56 am

Eric growled lowly into his chest when she refused to push her emotions out, but the look upon her eyes kept no lie about her feelings at the moment. He wrapped his arms around her frame and pulled her closer while he cried upon his neck again. He didn't feel the stinging pain her nails were drawing upon his chest. He was drawn into his lust for her. He sat up with her, and groaned when she finally screamed his name. He felt like a man should be when he's able to gives pleasure to his wife. At the moment she reached her orgasm, he knew her clenched walls would do the rest, and he found his release deep into her. His heart was beting frantically upon his chest, and his whole body trembled because of the intense exertion, but he had a boyish smile upon his face as he whispered her name and kissed her neck softly.

Ian moaned his name softly when Stefan sped up, and brushed his fingertips gently upon his forearm. He kissed his shoulder and whispered he loved him back, as he moved his hips to match with Stefan's pace.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 6:28 pm

Kida panted and trembled with each breath as she laid upon him. She blushed darkly as she took in the fact she had just been very loud with all.of the kids in the house. Loud enough to wake a baby. She frowned when she heard Emma crying. She was exahusted from sex, but her baby needed her. She sat up and groaned as she moved off of him, her frame aching a bit from the rougher sex than normal. She grabbed his T-shirt and his boxers and pulled them on. She went to Emma's bedroom and picked the girl up. She didn't feel like rocking her back to sleep, so she carried her back to their bedroom and laid down with Eric, laying Emma on the bed between them. "You made me wake her up... " she mumbled as justification for the girl taking up the room between them. She smirked and played with one of Emma's little hands.

Stefan smiled as he heard Ian's reply. However, as he also heard Kida upstairs, he couldn't help but laugh. "She's almost as bad as my mom is," Stefan mumbled with a smile before kissing Ian's lips tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:05 pm

Eric was still trying to take his breath back when he heard Emma crying. He sighed and looked up to Kida, watching her as she moved of him and then around the room, and grabbing his clothes. He pursed his lips, knowing her frame was aching from the hard sex, he wanted to feel guilty about that, but he couldn't. She had told him she was fragile, and their lust drove him to a place where he wasn't bothering to be a gentleman. He blimbed off from the bed and went to their small closet where he picked a pants for himself. He was back on the bed again when she came back, bringing the baby girl in her arms. ''Hi baby girl...'', he murmured, lying on his side. ''Forgive mom, dad made her feel so good that she wanted everyone into the house to hear her...'', he smirked, ''But don't worry about... Dad won't let any boy to do the same with you'', he smirked.

Ian kissed his lips and shook his head, ''We're making love and you talking about our moms? Just shut up...'', he chuckled, and smiled when he heard that Emma stopped crying. He was sure one of his parents came to calm the girl. ''Just think about us... Okay?'', he whispered, banishing all thoughts from his mind except for Stefan... He sped up his pace a little bit. His body liked it faster... Well, Stefan's body like it faster.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 8:19 pm

"Eric!" Kida gasped and then laughed gently at his words towards Emma. She knew Emma couldn't understand them just yet, but the thought of her actually hearing him and knowing what he said made her nervous. She shook her head and stroked the girls brown hair from her face. "Sheesh... She looks nothing like us. It won't take her long to notice that, you know," She pointed out. "Why don't any of our kids look like me?" She mumbled, making a slight face. "Your genes are just as cocky as you are," she teased.

Stefan laughed softly and nodded, kissing his cheek in apology. When Ian was the only thing on his mind, he groaned softly, feeling the boy speeding up. He knew Ian never cared for the faster pace, but he knew very well that his body did. So, he sped up and took Ian's hand, pinning it above his head and lacing their fingers together as his other hand held his hip. He kissed his shoulder and neck as his thrusts became deeper and faster.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:50 pm

Eric laughed softly and played a bit with Emma's hand. He chuckled at Kida's teasing, and leaned over to kiss her lips softly. ''It's not my fault my genes are stronger than yours...'', he grinned. ''I still wonder why Chris got your white hair'', he teased...''But they got your brain, and their eyes are just like yours...'', he smirked. ''About Emma...'', he sighed, and turned his blue hues back to the little girl, ''I have no intention to hide how she got to us... We should talk to her, when she's older enough to understand...'', he said quietly.

Ian moaned softly once their paces matched again, and bit his bottom lip as he he rested his hand above his head. He smiled, loving the intimacy they were sharing. He arched his head to the side and moaned his name when he felt the boy deeper in his core.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 9:58 pm

Kida sighed and nodded. "I know, I know... It's just... We're going to have to tell her that her mom was pregnant at sixteen and gave her up because she didn't want to take care of her," She pointed out and bit her lip, looking down to Emma and kissing the girl's forehead. "She has a right to know, I guess," She mumbled.

Stefan kept him close and groaned his name softly as they moved together smoothly. He bit his bottom lip, knowing he wasn't going to last much longer. "Ian..." He whimpered in pleasure as his hand dug into the boys side a bit.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:16 pm

Eric rose an eyebrow, ''We'll think of way to say that... But not so blunty... I'm the blunt one, you're the nice with words'', he murmured softly as he watched Kida kissing Emma on her forehead... ''I love you... You both'', he whispered.

Ian closed his eyes, focusing at how their bodies moved together. He kissed Stefan's neck, and unlaced their fingers, to guide his hand towards his hard member... ''Here... Make me come too'', he whispered breathlessly.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 10:33 pm

Kida smiled a bit and sighed, leaning over and kissing his cheek. "We love you, too, baby," She murmured. She held Emma's hand and kissed the girl's knuckles. Emma cooed up to her, but then curled up close to Eric's chest, playing with the hair there gently. Kida smiled a bit. "She likes your chest as much as I do," Kida teased.

Stefan nodded and gladly took a hold of Ian's member, stroking him quickly in the just the way he knew would make him come. He groaned as he managed to keep his thrusts at the same fast pace his hand was working. The bed creaked under them, which only made Stefan grin more.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:16 pm

Eric smiled, chuckling softly as Emma and Kida played. He wrapped one arm around Emma gently as the girl curled up closer to him, and smoothed her back softly as he leaned down and kissed the top of her head. He looked up to Kida, and grinned. ''Mhm... And I like your chest very much'', he winked playfully.

Ian groaned quietly, and arched his back feeling closer to his climax. He placed his hand upon his butt, and smirked a bit when he noticed the bed creaking under them. Ian arched his back and cried his name softly when he reached his orgasm. He was panting lightly as he laid down, and smiled up to Stefan.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 11:32 pm

Kida smirked and rolled her eyes. "You're so immature. How is that?" She questioned. "I think you've been around Belle too much," She laughed gently and curled closer to them both, though giving Emma enough room between them.

Stefan panted quietly and thrust until he felt Ian hit his orgasm. Feeling the boy tense up only put pressure around his member and cause him to hit his own orgasm, spilling within him. He panted softly and pulled from the boy. He smirked a bit and leaned down, running his tongue along Ian's chest, cleaning the mess from his skin. He then laid on top of him lightly and nuzzled his nose to the nape of his neck.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:31 am

''Why? I'm just telling you the truth...'', he smirked, and wrapped his arm gently around her frame. ''I haven't seen Bells in a while.. We should pay a visit, and take Emma with us... Bells likes babies'', he chuckled.

Ian looked down at Stefan, feeling his tongue running upon his skin... ''You're so greedy'', Ian teased, and smirked as he kissed his temple gently. He wrapped his arm around him, and closed his eyes, the smirk still tugging his lips as Stefan laid upon him.
Back to top Go down
Liam Rider

Liam Rider

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 12:37 am

Kida giggled and shook her head, nuzzling close to the both of them. "Belle loves babies, Eric... She might steal her," she teased and then bit her lip. "I do miss Flynn, though. I suppose we can visit," She hummed.

Stefan laughed gently, but breathlessly. "You're adorable," He countered lazily. He kissed the boy from his ear to his lips and smiled. "I don't get why the others are so weirded out by having sex in their new bodies... Then again, some of them are dealing with vaginas, so..." he trailed off and made a face. "Nevermind. I understand," he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:43 am

Eric chuckled softly, and watched Emma falling asleep very slowly... ''She might...'', he whispered, and looked at her when she spoke of Flynn... ''Hm, maybe we can see him, if he's not busy doing whatever he does for working...'', he murmured with a small grin.

Ian smiled when he kissed his face, and returned his kiss tenderly. He brushed his hair softly while he talked, and laughed at the face he made. ''You mean... The girls are dealing with vaginas... and having bonners'', he chuckled... ''How about you... Are you good dealing with vaginas?'', he teased.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 1:48 am

Kida smiled and nodded. "I'm sure he'd get off work to come see me. He knows he's my favorite little brother," she mumbled, smirking to herself. "He's more like me than Belle is... So, we get along the best. Just like you and Belle."

Stefan nodded and chuckled softly before rolling off of Ian and onto the bed beside him. "I did... Once. It was one of my first times having sex... She was cute, but... It just felt really weird," He said, shrugging. "I've always preferred being on bottom, anyway," He pointed out and smirked slightly. "What about you...? Have you dealt with many vaginas?" He teased.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:06 am

Eric chuckled lightly... ''You sure, hm?'', he teased. He couldn't deny the chemistry between him and Belle. The get along very well, but like Kida and Flynn, he could only see her as his little sister.

Ian kissed his jaw line as he spoke, and smirked at his question... ''Yes, thousands of vaginas...'', he chuckled... ''Nope, I've dated just a couple of girls... But I felt like I was missing something, you know... There was this hole in me that I needed to get filled somehow...'', he teased, but he acted like he thinking deeply about it.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:10 am

Kida smirked and bit her lip. "You see her as your sister, but... You didn't always see her that way, right?" She mused. "You two must have been a cute couple," She mumbled.

Stefan paused at Ian's words before cracking up and shaking his head. "Well. I suppose you've gotten that hole filled, huh?" He teased and leaned over, kissing his lips once tenderly. "As long as I'm the only one filling that hole..." He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:22 am

''No...'', Eric said quietly, and sighed.. ''There was a time I thought Belle and I could work as a couple... But we only fucked almost all time'', he said quietly... ''We could never work as couple, and we're not cute at all'', he shook his head...

Ian cracked a wide smile and laughed with Stefan. He bit the corner of his lip when he came over him, and kissed his lip slowly as he placed his hand at his middle. ''Hmm... As long you be on the bottom'', he smirked.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 2:29 am

Kida bit her lip and tried to not think of her sister and Eric being together. "I think you would have been cute. A bit unorthodox, maybe, but..." She shrugged and looked over at him. "She was young then. She'd barely gotten away from John enough to know what sex even was. You can't blame her. And, honestly, when were you not fucking at that age?" She pointed out, then shook her head. "I don't know why I'm raising up you and my sister being together... I just... What about me and Flynn?" She questioned, looking over at him. "I used to have a crush on him, you know?" She smiled shyly.

Stefan smirked and rolled his eyes. "You know you like being on bottom, too," He mumbled and then snuggled close to his side and closed his eyes. "We should sleep..."
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:08 am

Eric laughed and caressed her face softly with the back of his hand... ''We got together after she decided it was for the best if Rider wasn't with her. I had just lost my mother, and was lost in hate for the Korsos and Odette...'', he sighed. ''We were all alone that time'', he whispered and kissed her lips softly. He didn't like bringing those memories, as much they were part of his story. ''Haven't you ever noticed how jealous I am when you're closer to him?'', he rose an eyebrow. ''I haven't broken his face yet, because I know Belle would break mine'', he chuckled softly.

''Das true'', Ian laughed gently and curled closer to him... ''Yeah... Let's sleep before mom decides to wake the neighborhood again'', he murmured quietly and rested his head upon his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:24 am

Kida bit her lip and returned his kiss. She knew he didn't like talking about his past, but she was glad that he was willing. She smirked slightly at the idea of him being jealous of Flynn. Though, the idea of him going against Flynn did make her laugh. "No offense, Eric, but... I'm positive he's stronger than you. He's had Belle training him for eighteen years," she pointed out. "You have magic over him, though... Though, I suppose he's used to it with Belle around," She shrugged. "Either way... You have nothing to be jealous about. He wouldn't chose me over Belle even when she was so screwed over with scars... She's his. Always has been. Always will be. Just like you're mine... And I'm yours," She mumbled and kissed his lips again gently. "Nicholas on the other hand... that's a whole other story," She said, though her tone was teasing. She giggled and shook her head and looked down to the sleeping Emma in between them. "She can sleep here, right....? You won't roll on top of her?" She questioned skeptically.

Stefan wrapped his arms around the boy and nodded, kissing the top of his head with a small laugh at his words. "At least your dad can be quiet," He muttered.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:37 am

Eric shook his head, Flynn could be stronger than him, but Eric knew how to play low. ''I'm yours since we've met at that river... I was just stupid to not notice that sooner'', he whispered with a small smirk, but he made a face when she talked of Nicholas, the creepy Rider.... ''Don't worry. She's safe here'', he murmured to her question. ''But you and Creepy Rider...That's a whole new story, hm?'', he mumbled. ''He's more dangerous that Snapped Rolfe... What happened while you were working for him?'', he demanded quietly.

Ian smirked, ''Well, he was this time... Let's hope you won't get the chance to hear him'', he teased. ''Shs... It's so gross'', he laughed quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 3:44 am

Kida looked down to Emma and played with one of her hands as she laid on her side. She shifted her gaze up onto Eric from below her lashes and smirked slightly. "Nothing happened, Eric... He was just very kind to me. I only had to act like I was being held there. Sure, I couldn't leave, but he wanted me to feel like a guest. He even took me out of the castle a few times -- showed me around Nirethia. I'd never been around it before then," She pointed out. "He was pretty handsome, though," she mused, smirking to herself.

Stefan chuckled quietly and shook his head. "My parents make sure everyone in our huge house hears. Poor Damon. We used to have to tell them that, no, they weren't getting hurt. We couldn't explain to him what they were really doing, but... We used to play games to try and distract him," He said, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 09, 2013 4:13 am

''I took you to some places in Nirethia too...'' He said with a small pout. Sure he would love to take her to the castle, but princess Cinderella banished him from her court because of his crimes... She only let him go free because of the friendship they had. ''You had a crush on older Rider too?''

Ian opened his eyes and looked up to him, smiling a bit... ''Poor Damon'', he shook his head, ''I guess the worst times were when the asshole next door brought his night stands over... My parents couldn't hear, but I heard them very well'', he muttered. ''You should advice your sister to convince him on making a STD exame before they go further on their relationship'', he mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Family Time!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next