Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Family Time!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Family Time! Empty
PostSubject: Family Time!   Family Time! EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 1:55 am

Eric was into Emma's room, playing with her. He knew Kida asked him to put her to sleep, but he noticed how the baby girl was still up, so he imagined that playing with her would help to get her asleep. He could use any spell to make her calm down, but he didn't want to abuse it, and makign spells on her while she was so young. He heard Chris' car parking on the garage, and smirked down to Emma, ''Hey, your big brothers are home!'', he chimed as he played with her wooden toys.

Ian was a bit better from his earlier drunk state. He eyed Stefan at the driver seat, and then the back seat where Elena and Chris were. He sighed, and climbed out from the car, to help seating Elena on the wheelchair. Before leaving the party, Elena texted her mother, telling she and Stefan were going to sleep over at the Storms. She slept over there almost all nights since Chris got hurt, and she even got a own drawer at Chris' dresser for her stuff. But she knew her mother wasn't pleased that Stefan was going to be out too.

Elena knew her mother was feeling more alone after Damon moved to his new loft, but she was afraid of her mom and dad flipping because of what happened. She could at least try, and teach Chris to act more like herself, but not that night. She was very tired, and smiled slightly when Stefan parked the car.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Family Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 2:31 am

Kida looked up when she heard the car parking outside. She smiled a bit and put down her medical book, setting it to the side. She had been studying for an upcoming license review for her medical license. And since she always just used magic, she wasn't sure she would pass a written test. So, she'd been working harder than ever. Of course, taking care of Emma and studying was difficult. Not to mention taking care of Christian. She'd been nervous to even let him go out to Arianne's party. She trusted Ian to take care of him, though.

Stefan looked over at Ian and gave a sheepish smile, seeing he was starting to sober up. He then eyed Elena and got out, helping her out as well. Christian frowned a bit, hating to see that Elena was the one having to deal with this mess now. He gladly took to being the one pushing the wheelchair.

"Welcome home, you guys," Kida said cheerfully before she noted the looks on their faces. She walked over and arched a brow as she placed a hand on Stefan's cheek. Stefan gave her a cheeky grin that belonged on his own face, not Ian's. "Stefan," She laughed softly. "Sheesh... Who did it?" Kida sighed, crossing her arms. Stefan pointed at Ian. Kida smirked and eyed her son. Though, her smile faltered as she saw his arm -- she didn't want him to deal with that. She then looked to Christian and sighed. "Well... At least you get to walk for a little while... I'm sorry about this, Elena," She said gently. "We're gonna... Go to bed early, okay?" Christian said lightly and nodded before pushing Elena to their bedroom, glad he'd gotten the ground level room.

Stefan wrapped his arms around Ian and smirked a bit. "So... He's a bit drunk," Stefan mumbled. Kida arched a brow. "Ian doesn't drink," Kida mused. "I talked him into it... And that's why we're the way we are," Stefan sighed over dramatically. Kida giggled slightly, finding it hard to be upset with him for getting her son to drink. "Eric? Come down here. And bring Emma, since she's not sleeping," Kida called up to the nursery.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Family Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 6:34 am

Stefan's help made easier for him to get Elena on the wheelchair. It was hard to do things using only one arm, and he hoped he could remember of assisting Stefan more if he could. He smiled sheepishly when his mother walked towards them, his smiled more like his own than Stefan's... Just like Stefan did with his own smile... Ian was too tired to pretend he was Stefan, and he was right when he imagined his mother would notice their switcting as soon she would laid her gaze upon them.

Elena smiled softly, and looked up to Kida. ''That's okay, Kida... I'm tired, I just want to go straight to bed, and sleep'', she murmured softly, and leaned on the wheelchair more comfortably as Christian took her to his bedroom. Ian sighed seeing his brother into a girl's frame... He wished he could tease him, but he wasn't in the mood. ''I wish I could explain what happened, mom. But this big butt drunk himself before I made the spell. But now my mind is just blank...'', he muttered, and rubbed his temple as he sat on the couch.

Eric pursed his lips, and looked at Emma. ''C'mon, let's see what they want'', he murmured to Emma, and carried her downstairs. He frowned seeing Elena taking Chris to his room, he hated seeing his son in that condition. He was more cheerfully as he walked into the living room, and saw Ian Stefan and Kida. ''So, how was the party?'', he asked with a small grin. He was trying to accept the fact that his younger son was more into boys than girls, and since Emma came along, it helped him a lot to keep a light mood around him, specially after the nightmare Ian had. Emma squealed when he got closer to Kida, and the baby girl leaned her arms with grabbed hands towards her mother.

Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Family Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 7:09 pm

Stefan smirked a bit and sat next to Ian, wrapping an arm around him and guiding him to lay against his shoulder for rest. "Don't worry. I drank enough water to make sure you wont get a hangover," he assured him quietly. Kida shook her head and sighed, smiling to herself. When Eric came downstairs, Kida looked over and smiled.

She extended her arms towards Emma as the baby girl did the same. She took her into her arms and kissed the side of her head. "Hey there, beautiful," She smiled, then looked towards Eric and smiled. She had been much happier with Emma there with them. She knew Eric could tell. "The party apparently involved some magic," Kida murmured, walking over to the couch. "Stefan," She said, pointing at Ian's body. "Ian," She said, pointing towards Stefan's. "Same thing happened to Elena and Christian," She explained. "And to the others," Stefan added. "Violet is working to fix it... She's an even stronger witch than Kida," he murmured, then smiled sheepishly at the look Kida gave -- a jealous one. "Well... She was born in modern times. Im sure magic is a bit more accepted than it was in Nirethia," She mumbled stubbornly.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Family Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! EmptyThu Jul 04, 2013 10:36 pm

Ian smirked, and leaned upon Stefan's side lightly, ''You sure? I only wanted to remember the spell I made, I feel useless not rememring that...'', he mumbled quietly. He smiled seeing Emma and his parents, knowing they were happy with the baby girl...

Eric handed Emma to Kida carefully, and caressed her back gently before Kida walked towards the couch. He frowned when Kida explained what happened, and shook his head, ''Who...'' ''Guilty'', Ian smirked sheepishly, and sighed. Eric was about to chatise his son when Stefan said someone was stronger than Kida. He rolled his eyes slighty, ''Kidagakash is the strongest witch I've ever met... Even Belle can't match her powers'', he said calmly as he sat upon the arm of the couch and wrapped one arm around Kida's shoulders. ''If your mother wasn't studying for getting her medical license, she could help and fix our son's little mess'', he grinned as he looked to Ian.

''I already said I'm sorry...'', Ian pouted and sighed. ''Violet will try her best to fix it soon. She doesn't like the fact of Lizzy being on Oliver's body'', he murmured. ''Violet? You aren't talking about Violet Rivers, are you? She's friend with one of the club bouncers, and I heard of the younger Riders attending at the club...''
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Family Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 12:14 am

Stefan smirked slightly and kissed the side of Ian's head. "Don't worry... Violet will figure it out. I'm positive," He hummed gently and looked towards the boys parents. He chuckled slightly at the way Ian and his father interacted. It was nice to see them getting along better.

He smirked just a bit when Eric got defensive of Kida's magic. He knew Kida was strong. But, he wanted to stay on Eric's good side, so he avoided arguing with her. However, as he brought up Violet's full name, Stefan nodded a bit and then cracked a grin as he heard what the girl had been up to. Kida shifted a bit, pursing her lips. She'd been one to let Liam into the club not long ago, so she knew she was at fault. "Yeah... Violet's got a rough history. It's a lot like Arianne's, actually," Stefan mused. "But... Violet's stronger than Arianne. Liam's mad at her for getting Lizzy into that club, but to be fair, Violet didn't force Liz. It was all willingly," He shrugged. ""I mean, Lizzy's happy. She finally has a girlfriend -- if they're calling it that -- and Violet's taking care of her since Liam yelled at her for putting his sister in danger. I think they're cute," He mumbled the last part.

Kida shook her head. "I let Liam into the club... But, he didn't tell me it was to get Lizzy out," she sighed and gently bounced Emma against her side as the baby girl got a bit restless. "As long as Lizzy stays out of trouble... The girl's Belle's daughter and already acts far too much like Belle to be healthy, but... Any little bit of Flynn that's in that girl really needs to come out before she gets herself in trouble," Kida sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Family Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 1:06 am

Ian turned his green hues back to Stefan, and smirked... ''That's okay baby... I believe you'', he whispered, and kissed his cheek softly. If Stefan was sure Violet could clean his mess, he believed the boy... He was still feeling a little bad about it, but he had the feeling that someday he would laugh and tell the story as a joke.

Eric, turned his gaze away when Ian kissed Stefan's cheek. He knew his son was in that body, but he had seen the Rolfe boy doing that same thing so many times that he imagined it was Stefan, and not his son doing that. He noticed Kida moving on her seat, he knew she had met Liam right after she paid him a visit at his office... Eric knew of everything that happened on the club, but he preffered to not bother about that, he wasn't really good on dealing with the drama. Not to mention the teenager drama they were talkign about.

He chuckled a bit, and turned his blue hues to Kida... ''C'mon... Belle was great. Lizzy is still too young to get involved with a relationship. She needs to enjoy her teen years, and you have to agree that Lizzy has a much better life than Belle when she was her age. Besides she has Liam to protect her, wherever she is'', he shrugged and looked down to Emma. Fourteen years from now, he could see his boys settling down and growing their own family... He would be the one protecting his little girl, and he wished he would be sorry about that, but he wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Family Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 1:19 am

Kida smirked and shrugged her shoulders. "Of course... I mean, Belle had a screwed up childhood as it was... We both did, but..." she shrugged her shoulders and sighed, looking down to Emma. "Lizzy is smart... She'll get it together," Kida shrugged. She loved her niece dearly. Of course, she couldn't deny she played favorites with the twins. Maybe it was because they were so much like Flynn.

"Vi is a good girl. She does some bad things, but she knows when she's gone to far. She 'digs her own grave -- not others'," He said, quoting the girl. "Well... I don't know her. But, I hope she just doesn't cause any problems... And, honestly, if she knows any spells about switching bodies, than I guess she is a better witch than I am. I didn't even know there was a spell for that," She said, making a face. "Vi said there are a lot of spells. Which is why it's taking her so long," Stefan explained quietly.

Kida sighed and shook her head. "Well... In the mean time... We have a surprise for you, Stef," Kida smiled a bit. "Your father brought this by, since he knew you would be coming here," Kida mused as she got up and walked over to a shelving unit. She picked up a long box and carried it over before setting it on the coffee table. "Open it," Kida urged. Stefan arched a brow before sitting forward and opening up the box. He jumped slightly, seeing an arm inside of it. But, as he saw that there were sorts of wires at the base, he relaxed. "He got it...? Wow," He smiled a crookedly and touched the arm, finding it felt like real skin and muscle. He picked it up and tilted his head. "Doesn't this have to be attached through surgery?" He questioned, looking up at Kida. "Normally, yes. But, I've learned how I can do it with just my magic," she smiled cheekily. "Ian... Do you want to try it?" Kida questioned. Stefan looked over at him and bit his lip. "We can wait until I'm the one in there again..." He pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Family Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 1:57 am

Eric smirked and kissed the side of her head softly, ''Lizzy is daughter of Belle and Flynn... I see she got her wide side from her mother, and the her father brains, she just have to find a balance... But as I said before, she's still young'', he murmured, and turned his gaze towards Stefan. He didn't know the girl either, but he didn't like that Kida thought the kid was better than her, however he wasn't going to argue her about that... Not now.

Ian scoffed, ''Mom... Neither I know a switching body spell... I'm pretty sure I said one spell wrong, and it turned to be another'', he mumbled, trying to find a logical explanation for what happened. He didn't know any switching spell, he was sure about that. So the only thing that made sense to him was him misspelling a spell he knew. If only he could remember which one he was trying to make...

As Kida said they had a surprise he looked up, curious about it. He saw his mother walking and getting something and then looked a this father. Eric only smirked at his boy, and nodded his head towards Kida, he already knew what that was about. Ian looked at Stefan, and also leaned towards the box to see what was into. He gasped in awe when he saw the arm, and smiled widely. He was very happy for Stefan, and he just couldn't wait till Stefan could get his arm back... Deep down he was also feeling guilty on being the responsible for Stefan loosing the arm, but he had to do that, or else he was going to die... And he couldn't deal with the guitly if Stefan was gone because of him.

He chuckled when his mother answered Stefan's question... ''Mom! That's cheating, and you know that!'', he smirked, and also bit his lip when his mother asked if he wanted to try. He looked at Stefan and smile, ''As much I would love to see you doing the spell, I can't do it... This is for Stefan, his father get this for him, not me'', he nodded. ''Besides, I'm looking forward to see Stef's reaction for the first time he moves his arms...'', he smirked towards his father.

Ian remembered when Eric opened his eyes and saw his new hand. His mother and Chris were also there, and he couldn't forget the priceless expression his father made when he moved his fingers for the first time. Eric noticed Ian remembered about it, and pouted... ''Hey... In my defence, I was impressed with this new fuc**... Er, with my new hand.'', he corrected himself before cussing in front of Emma. He was beyond impressed, he was almost scary of his new hand at first. Living for almost 20 years with one hand, and then a mechanical hands pops from nowhere was pretty scary for him... Stefan on the other hand won't have much problem on adapting, since his lost was recent.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Family Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 2:07 am

Stefan bit his lip and smiled slightly, nodding his head. He closed the box up and then looked over at Eric, smiling a bit. He chuckled when Eric wouldn't curse in front of Emma, no matter how little she still was. "Dad said that... You were going to help me work the arm?" Stefan questioned Eric, a bit nervous to actually work with Eric. "That's really kind of you," He admitted. "Even if you don't want to. Thank you," Stefan smiled a bit.

Kida smiled a bit and looked down to Emma when the girl started to play with the long white locks of hair Kida had. She smiled slightly before watching as Emma reached out towards Stefan. "Here... You two play with her. See if you can get to sleep. Eric, come help me make some hot chocolate," Kida smiled and took his hand, tugging him to the kitchen.

Stefan held Emma and smiled a bit. He hummed quietly and gently rocked the girl in his arms. "I like babies," Stefan mumbled, smiling over at Ian as Emma quieted down and curled close to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Family Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 2:22 am

Eric looked at Stefan, and pursed his lips... He wanted to ignore the boy, but he couldn't. All he could see was his son, no matter if Stefan was in his body. ''Look, kid...'', he murmured, placing his hand upon his shoulder. ''This isn't my first choice of pastime, but I owe it to your father. He's done many things for me and Chris... And this is all I can do'', he nodded, patting his shoulder lightly. ''Just don't be an ass, and you won't have much problem with me'', he smirked, and followed Kida into the kitchen. ''How are Chris and Elena... I just saw Elen... Hmm, Chris, taking Elena to his room'', he murmured, as he reached for the mugs onto the cabinet.

Ian chewed his bottom lip nervously as Eric talked to Stefan, but he sighed in relief as his father walked to the kitchen with his mother. He smirked, watching Stefan with Emma... ''You're good with babies'', he nodded after he mumbled, and chuckled slightly... ''She thinks you are me?'', he noted, with a soft smile.

Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Family Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 3:04 am

Stefan smiled sheepishly, though his mind was still focused on the fact that Eric wouldn't be helping him if it weren't for his father. He didn't want to be helped just because Eric owed his father. But, a part of him figured he would never get the acceptance from Eric that he needed. Hell, he didn't get it from his own father. He heard Ian's questions and nodded slightly. "Yeah... She's clinging to her big brother," He mumbled, trying to hide his depression due to his thoughts from Ian.

"I think they're alright. They both looked tired, though," Kida mumbled, shrugging her shoulders and getting out the cocoa powder. She filled a kettle with water and set it on the stove to heat up. She then walked over to him and wrapped her arms around him from behind. "How are you, baby?" She asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Family Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 3:33 am

Ian smiled softly and held Emma's little hand... He chuckled when her little hand grabbed his thumb, and she smiled to him, before turning her hues back to Stefan. He lift his gaze up, and frowned... Stefan was hiding something from him. He knew the boy very well to know when something was bothering him... ''Hey, are you alright?'', he asked softly.

Eric was setting the tray with the cups and some cookies while she talked about Chris, and set the water for the hot chocolate. He smiled when Kida wrapped her arms around her, ''Well... I'm not tired...'', he chuckled, but then sighed as he turned around to face her. He wrapped his arms around her, and pursed his lips... ''I'm worried about the Rolfe kid, and how I'm going to act around him... I won't harm him, but I still can't accept this... I see Ian is happy and all, but sometimes I wonder if he wouldn't be happier with someone else, a girl'', he shrugged, and looked down. He knew very well Kida's opinion about that... He just thought it would be wiser if he didn't hide his thoughts from her anymore... The woman could read him easily, and he didn't want to fight with her about that matter anymore.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Family Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! EmptyFri Jul 05, 2013 6:00 am

Stefan sighed and shrugged his shoulders. "It's just your dad... He's only going to help me because he owes my dad. Not because he wants to," He mumbled. "I don't know... I guess I just want his approval more than I thought," He sighed and looked over, shrugging. "Who knows... Maybe, when you go off to college, you'll find some girl who steals your heart and your dad will be happy with her..." He sighed and leaned his head on his shoulder as he cuddled Emma close.

Kida looked up to him and sighed, tilting her head a bit and pursing her lips. "I know, Eric... But... You've got to give him a chance. He's a good guy. He's smart and witty -- a lot like yourself. He's also very talented. He wastes a lot of his talent by drinking because his father pays him no attention. His only ambition is to impress his father -- get approval," She said, drawing it out with emphasis to show Eric their similarities. "The only thing you don't have in common is what you like in bed. So what. It doesn't make him any different than you, Eri... He's a sweet boy who wants nothing more than to have a father," She sighed. "You know that feeling, Eric..."

Last edited by Stefan Rolfe on Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Family Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:48 am

Ian shook his head as Stefan spoke, he hated that Stefan still thought he wasn't good enough, and he was going to leave him for a girl... ''You're so wrong about everything, babe...'', he sighed and put his hand upon Stefan's head and brushed his fignertips softly upon hos scalp. ''It's going to be pretty hard someone stealing my heart, because it already belongs to you'', he smiled sheepishly. ''Do you remember before we were kidnapped? That I wanted to go to design school?'', he asked. ''So... I'm not going to that school anymore... Something changed on me while we were out... After everything I did to you... I saved your life, Stef... That moved me a lot'', he whispered and then grinned boyish... ''If I want to be a doctor, I should study harder this year. I want to go into a good College, to make mom and dad proud'', he murmured.

Eric rose an eyebrow as Kida told him Stefan was just like him. He looked down and smirked to himself as she pointed out their similarities, but he tensed up as she brought up Stefan was only looking for his father approval. That was the main reason he decided to go to Nirethia, he wanted to know his father, to make him proud, but that didn't go out as he wished. Korso was nothing more than a sociopath. He pursed his lips, almost remembering every pain his punches caused on him, and every horrible thing he did, just to make his father happy. He drank a lot too, since from that old time. He turned into a drunk man and rapist after he met Joseph... He couldn't blame Korso for that, he found out he had some evil in his blood too. Stefan's father wasn't better than Korso, he couldn't know about his past, and his wife could keep it from him. But Eric knew the asshole type Rolfe was, and Stefan was lucky for not having to deal with that kind of man, like he dealt with Korso. ''Damn... I hate when you're right'', he murmured and looked at her. ''I know that feeling very well'', he sighed.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Family Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:57 am

Stefan sighed and curled close to Ian, holding Emma securely. When Ian started to mention college, Stef looked up to him and then grinned, hearing he wanted to shoot towards being a Doctor instead. "That's great, Baby!" He encouraged. "I know you're graduating soon, but... I mean, you've always been good at school. I'm sure you'll get into a great college," He murmured.

Kida sighed and cupped Eric's face before leaning up and kissing his lips gently. "I don't want to see him end up the same as you were when I met you," She mumbled. "And... even if you don't like him right now, I know you don't want that for him, either. You're a good man, Eric. I just hope you're not too childish to do the right thing," She mumbled and kissed his cheek. "Be a big boy for me, alright?" She said, her tone a bit playful.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Family Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 1:16 am

Ian chuckled a bit and leaned to kiss his lips softly. ''I've been already looking at some schools that still are getting admissions... But I could wait a year, so we both could get into a college together...'', he smiled boyish.

Eric kissed her gently, and leaned his forehead against hers. He smiled when she said he was a good man... He tried to be, so he was pleased she could see that already in him. ''No one deserves the hell I went throught. So, I'll try to be nice'', he said a bit seriously, and then smirked... ''C'mon, I wasn't that bad when we first met'', he pouted.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Family Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:12 am

Stefan smirked and shook his head. "I'm not going to college.... I told you that," He mumbled and kissed his nose. "I mean... I don't have much ambition... Other than to maybe usurp my dad in his own job," he smirked.

Kida scoffed and slid her arms around his neck. "I pushed you in the lake you were so bad... And, as I recall, I called you a spawn of Satan himself. God I hated you," She sighed and smirked.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Family Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:35 am

''Yeah, yeah... You declined Julliard, but we could choose one so we could go together?'', he siad with a sweet smirk, ''Though you look good in a suit'', he chuckled a bit and kissed his cheek before watching Emma into Stefan's arms.

Eric laughed lightly, ''You stole my horse. I had to walk back to the cabin, soaked till my core... You were so evil. Well, you're still evil sometimes'', he smirked, nuzzling his nose softly with hers.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Family Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 2:42 am

Stefan chuckled softly and scrunched up his nose playfully before looking down to Emma. "I mean... I don't know. I like the idea of just... being like this," he mumbled, gesturing to Emma and Ian as they sat there with him.

Kida's smirk broadened before she giggled softly. "You like it," She whispered before kissing his lips slowly and tenderly. She slid her hands from his neck down to his hips where she pushed him back against the counter and kissed him a bit deeper, pressing close to him in all the right places. She continued to do so until the kettle beeped, telling her the water was boiling. She pulled back from him quickly and ducked over to the stove, getting the kettle and pouring the hot water into the cups like nothing at all had happened between them just then. Though, her smirk was still on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Family Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 3:07 am

Ian looked up to Stefan and sighed, ''We could be like this in a few years... I'm not ready for something like this yet.'', he murmured, looking down to Emma. Of course he wanted to start a family with Stefan, marry him, and maybe adopt a little girl. But that wasn't the moment. He was just focused on College, and to start his career.

''I do...'', Eric whispered and kissed her tenderly, groaned lowly into her lips as she slid her hands down on his hips, and made pressure against him. He deepened the kiss, and leaned towards her as she pulled back. ''Why you're so mean to me?'', he whispered, wrapping his arms around her frame from behind he kissed her neck, slowly and sensually. No matter how many years they've been together, she could still turn him on easily.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

Family Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 3:11 am

Stefan sighed and nodded. "I know... You have all these big dreams now. And I'm happy for you. I just... I don't know," He shrugged. "I'm still working on trying to figure out who I am... What I'm supposed to do."

Kida's smirk shifted into a grin when she felt him behind her. She hummed softly and shrugged innocently before biting her bottom lip and rolling her hips back against his slowly, giggling to herself as she felt him already hardening. "Why are you so easy?" She teased before taking the hot chocolate and ducking around him again. She took the cups to the boys and smiled. "Here you go," She nodded. Stefan gave her a smile and took his cup, taking a sip. "It's good. Thanks, Kida," He said politely.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

Family Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 3:36 am

Ian smiled and kissed his temple tenderly, ''You'll figure that out when the time is right'', he whispered, and looked up to his mother. ''Thanks, mom'', he grinned as he unwrapped his arm from Stefan's shoulders and took his cup, also taking a sip. He liked when his mother made hot chocolate.

Eric groaned quietly as she bit her lip, he could tell when she did that without seeing it. ''Kidagakash'', he whispered huskily when he felt her moving her hips agaisnt his in that teasingly manner. He smirked at her question and leaned towards her as she flew away from him again. He shook his head, and looked for his bourbon bottle. He took a few sips from the bottle and waited till he wasn't hard before walking back to the living room.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

Family Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 3:47 am

Kida smiled cheerfully before eyeing Eric from the corner of her eye. She knew very well that he'd gone for his bourbon. She shook her head and then sighed. "C'mon, Stefan. Hand over my baby. She's sleepy," She mused. Stefan gladly handed the girl to Kida carefully. Kida smiled and carried Emma to the nursery. She put her down into her crib and covered her in a small blanket. Then, she walked back to the living room. "You two should get to bed soon, alright...? I'm going go to our room," She nodded. The master bedroom was upstairs while the boys rooms were all downstairs. Kida had always wanted a nice master bedroom -- like a suite. She kissed the top of the boys heads before taking Eric's hand and tugging him to go upstairs with her. "So. Think I can talk you into some yoga?" She questioned as she strolled over to her dresser and pulled out her yoga pants. She pulled her shirt off and tossed it aimlessly onto a chair, leaving her in a bra. She eyed him with a playful grin before giggling slightly.

Stefan looked towards Ian and smiled a bit. He leaned over and kissed his lips slowly and tenderly. "I love you," He whispered. He was tired from everything that had gone on. But, he always wanted to stay up with Ian, even if they would see each other when they woke up.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Family Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! EmptySun Jul 07, 2013 1:03 am

Eric walked into the living room by the time Kida was taking Emma to her nursery. He smiled slightly to his wife, and sat on the chair next to the boys. He rubbed his eyes, and yawned quietly before his hues landed upon Stefan and Ian. He looked them for a moment, and he found oddly funny looking at Stefan knowing he was his son. He pursed his lips, and sighed, looking down to the floor.

Ian seemed happy with the boy, as well Stefan seemed happy with his boy. He remembered his meeting with Aladdin at the graveyard. Jim was the closest he had of family in Nirethia, and one of the tough boys he had ever met. Even liking being with boy, wouldn't make him less manly, and he knew Jim could cause much pain if he wanted. He smirked as he remembered of the boy, he missed him,

And there was the undeniable similarity between him and Stefan. He wanted so badly to impress Joseph, he wanted to hear a kind word from him, but all he got back was violence. He closed his eyes, and sighed... He didn't want to be like him, he had made that promisse to himself went the boyes were born, and yet, he felt he was each day closer to turn more like him. He smirked when Kida walked into the room, and looked at the boys. He had a feeling she wasn't done yet with the teasing that night, and he chuckled lighlty as she talked about going to bed. He got up, and also kissed Ian's head, he looked down to Stefan and smirked before messing his hair lightly, something he had always done with the twins.

Once into the bedroom with Kida he grinned, seeing the way she was provoking him. ''No... You've been a bad girl downstairs, Kida... You wont have yoga tonight'', he whispered and walked slowly towards her. He tossed her yoga pants to the ground, and wrapped his hands upon her hips, kissing her deeply and passionately he wrapped her legs around his waist and laid them down on the bed. He kissed her throat, her chest bone and down between her breasts. He looked up to her eyes as he kissed her belly, and ripped her skirt with one move of her hands. He groaned as he tossed the fabric away and kissed her hip bone, his hands caressed her thigh tenderly.

Ian smiled as his mother kissed his head, and looked in awe at his father, seeing him more friendly towards Stefan... ''Did you see that?'', he grinned, before kissing him tenderly. ''I love you more...'', he whispered softly, and kissed his jaw softly. ''You heard my mom... We should go to bed'', he teased, using his husky voice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Family Time! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Family Time!   Family Time! Empty

Back to top Go down

Family Time!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next