Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:14 pm

Stefan smirked down to the other male as he heard his teasing voice. With Ian pinned like that and moaning in pleasure, he had to admit he couldn't help but be incredibly turned on. He knew exactly how to draw more sounds of pleasure from him, too. "Gladly," he hummed, using his free hand to take a hold of Ian's member and stroke him, pumping his length quickly. His hips moved into Ian, his other hand holding firm to keep Ian's hands at bay. He liked having control -- Ian was right about that. Especially considering Ian was the older of the two. Stefan had always had control issues -- something he had inherited from his father.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:33 pm

Ian gasped sharply feeling Stefan's grip again around his member. ''Fuck you, little Rolfe'', he chuckled breathless as he arched his back slightly and started moving steadily against Stefan's hips. Like Stefan, he liked to be on control too, but he would let the boy have it this turn, it was their birthday anyway, and Ian wanted to make Stefan happy, so this time he wouldn't struglle to be on top. ''Can you see.... How you warm me up?'', he murmured among small groans as he felt Stefan going deep and deeper inside his core.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:47 pm

Stefan smirked, loving how the boy cursed at him. Ian was usually so mild and tame, never raising his voice or speaking out without provocation. He loved it when the boy did raise his tone and got more... feisty. Of course, he wouldn't admit that. He was the opposite of Ian -- loud and obnoxious at times, flamboyant and out there. He liked it that way. Maybe that was why he liked Ian so much. They balanced each other out.

"I see," He hummed, leaning down and kissing the boys lips deeply. "Little?" He mused, going back to what the other had said at first. As if to remind the other he wasn't, he pushed his member in as far as it would go and rolled his hips in a circular motion before starting his pace back up.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:09 pm

Ian kissed his lips deeply, and wished he had his free hands so he could tangle his fingers trhought Stefan's locks, and bring him close to him. But since Stefan wanted to make him defenceless, he would play along. He smiled against his lips and gasped feeling all of him inside him. He had only had that experience a few times, since Stefan was 'big'... He breathed again when Stefan started the pace back, and smiled crookedly up to him, ''I'm not even sorry I called you little'', he mumbled and leaned his face up to kiss him again.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 11:33 pm

Stefan laughed breathlessly and rolled his eyes at the other boys words. "You're such an ass when you're horny," He teased. "I like it," He winked, a smirk on his lips. He finally let go of his hands to allow Ian to move them. He used his now free hand to take one of Ian's legs and arch it over his shoulder, allowing him to push in at a better angle. He groaned in pleasure as he kissed Ian's lips. His other hand worked Ian's member, occasionally moving down to grip his balls and then back up to massage the tip.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:09 am

''Shut your mouth, Rolfe!'', he teased with a a sly smirk and sighed softly when he finally felt his hands free from his tight grip. He cursed quietly as his leg was upon his shoulder, Stefan could be younger than him, but he was strong, perhaps even stronger than him. This new position was good, and Ian was already groaning in pleasure without Stefan need to work upon his member. He loved when he felt the boy inside him, and liked when it was deeper, so with a wide grin, he put his other leg upon his shoulder, and groaned louder as he felt him spreading, allowing Stefan to thrust more easily into him. Since his mother taught him the yoga since he was a child, it wouldn't be hard to him to keep that position as long it was needed. He cursed under his breath and started panting heavily as he felt himself closer to the brink.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:22 am

Stefan laughed to himself and rolled his eyes. "I like talking," He murmured, winking. He groaned as Ian's other leg came up onto his shoulder, allowing an even better position. He knew he was close, and he could tell from Ian's heavier breathing that the boy was close, too. "Come for me, baby," He whispered into Ian's kiss, smirking a bit and thrusting into him faster now. He moaned the boys name in pleasure as he released his hot seed into him, hunching over the other boy. He panted heavily and smirked, kissing his shoulder now.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:34 am

Hearing Stefan's whisper send a shiver through his skin, and he felt goosebumps all over his arms. Ian groaned louder as the other boy started thrusting faster and came just after he felt Stefan's seed inside him. His back was fully arched and he closed his eyes feeling Stefan's lips upon his shoulder now. He took his legs from his shoulders and smirked blissfuly as he ran his fingertips upon Stefan's back, feeling all those muscles he knew by heart already.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:40 am

Stefan panted softly and gently slid from the other boy, careful to not hurt him. He took a rag from his gym bag and dipped it into the cool water of the river. He lightly cleaned off Ian's stomach and then cleaned the cloth in the river. He laid down beside him and tried to get his heart and breathing under control. "I love you," He said softly as he now laid his head onto Ian's chest.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 12:53 am

Ian watched as Stefan slid out from him and leaned upon his elbows as he watched him going towards the river, and his eyes became soft as he saw how caring he was at cleaning him up. He murmured a shy 'thanks', and pursed his lips as he walked back to the river. His breath and heart could be in a normal pace now, but his mind was wide, and slowly his heart went wide too as his emotions started playing with his heart. He laid down with Stefan and wrapped his arm around him. Ian closed his eyes at his soft words, and he felt his heart in his throat as he decided that it was safe for him to say it too, ''Guess what, Stef?'', he said with a small smirk as he kissed the top of his head, ''I love you too''
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:03 am

Stefan gasped, hearing Ian say those words. It felt like everything stopped, even his heart. "You what?" He whispered, leaning back to look at him with wide eyes. He wasn't sure he had heard him right. He wanted to think he had. He could feel his eyes stinging. If there was one thing Stefan didn't do, it was cry. Even when everyone else was, he never would -- he wasn't even sure he could. And yet, now his eyes were stinging because after so long, he could have sworn he just heard Ian say he loved him.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:14 am

Ian bit his lip hard and looked down to Stefan with slight wide eyes. He wasn't sure he could be able to say that again, not when Stefan had tears in his eyes and was giving him that look. But he couldn't hide this any longer, not now when he was sure of what he felt for him, ''I love you, Stefan. I think I've always loved you, I just haven't known it yet. I. Love. You'', he whispered that last words with a small smile and leaned down to kiss his lips tenderly, ''How many time you want me to say I love you, hm?'', he whispered against his lips as he smirked softly,
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:24 am

Stefan felt the tears on his cheeks when he heard Ian say those words a few more times. He smiled blissfully into the kiss and shook his head. "Never stop saying it," He whimpered, though his tears and tone were happy. He had waited far too long to hear those words, and now that he had, he wasn't sure could ever be without this boy again. "I love you... I love you... I love you," He whispered, kissing his jaw and neck tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:34 am

Ian's face softened more as he saw the tears into Stefan's face. He knew those tears were from happiness, and god, he felt happy for finally saying that to him, to finally know his feeling for him. ''I love you, I love you, love, love you...'', he hummed with a smirk and wrapped his arms around him in a protective way. As he felt his feeling for Stefan stronger, he knew that now he couldn't think about his life, his future without Stefan into it. He didn't know how long it would last, he wished it was forever... But if this didn't last forever, he wanted to live his best years with him.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 1:49 am

Stefan closed his eyes and smiled, hiding his head into the crook of Ian's neck. Each time the other boy said he loved him, he fell deeper for him, and he didn't even think that was possible. He reached over and picked up the velvet box the bracelet was in. He took out the bracelet, and hooked it onto Ian's wrist. "Hmm... It fits perfectly," He mused, smirking a bit. He kissed Ian's lips then, trying to dry his tears. "Am I still crying?" He asked sheepishly, chuckling to himself.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:33 am

Ian chuckled gently, and cleaned each of his tears with his lips as he kissed down into his cheeks. He looked down when Stefan put the bracelet up and chuckled when he felt the heavy metal on his wrist. ''It's heavy!'', he mumbled as he crumpled his nose cutely. He kissed him back tenderly and helped him wipping his tears. ''No, not anymore baby'', he murmured gently and kissed his nose playful. ''I have some news that might make you a little more alert... It's about your lil sister'', he whispered in secrecy.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 2:41 am

Stefan smiled sheepishly as Ian helped to dry his tears, and then laughed as he called the bracelet heavy. "Well. Diamonds aren't usually very light," He pointed out, smirking a bit. However, as Ian said something concerning his sister, Elena, Stefan's attention was captured -- he looked how a dog might when he heard something, his ears pointing straight up in attention. "What about Elena?" He asked cautiously, arching a brow protectively.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 3:44 am

Ian chuckled delighted, seeing how Stefan changed his stance at the momen the talked about Elena. ''There is somethign happening between her and my brother... You know Christian, right? I overheard him at the phone, and I'm pretty sure they are going on a date tomorrow....'', he said with a small smirk, ''I imagined you would like to know that, but you must tell you haven't heard this from me'', he winked playful as he bit his bottom lip lightly.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 3:49 am

Stefan narrowed his eyes a bit at the mention that Elena had a date to attend, especially with someone like Christian. "Hell no. She shouldn't be anywhere near an ass like Christian... No offense," He muttered, sitting up and crossing his arms stubbornly. He was far too protective of his siblings -- everyone knew that. "She's a baby! Frigging pedophile..." He growled to himself, glaring at the water.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 4:16 am

''Geez, don't be so harsh, babe'', he also sat up and wrapped one arm around Stefan's middle gently. ''Chris can have all that pose, but he's a nice guy after that mask... Not to mention his good looks'', he teased softly and kissed his neck softly, trying to bring back his Stefan, and push the protective one away from there. ''I love you'', he hummed softly as he nibbled at his earlobe gently. After he said he loved him for the first time, he wasn't sure if he was able to stop saying that.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 4:30 am

Stefan grumbled a bit, not wanting to calm down at first. He hated when he couldn't have control -- especially over someone as precious to him as Elena. He sighed, though, as Ian tried to get him back. He knew he had good intentions. He smirked just slightly, hearing the boy mention Chris's looks. Feeling his lips on his skin only made him shiver. He couldn't help but crack a smile as the other boy said he loved him. The feeling of his teeth at his ear was sure to bring him back, too. He always had had a weakness at his ear -- an odd one, but he couldn't help it. "I love you, more," He sighed, turning his head to kiss Ian's lips gently.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 4:39 am

Ian smirked as he knew he was bringing his Stefan back, and gladly melted into their kiss as he turned his face to him. As he kissed him back, he laid them against the grass again, this time with him hovering the younf boy. ''I still feel uncomfortable with you giving me this nice gift while I have nothing to give you back'', he said with a small mumble as he laid his head upon his chest.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 4:43 am

Stefan willingly laid back down with Ian. He didn't mind when the other male distracted him. It was better to be distracted then worked up and stressed, at least. "Mm... You did give me something," He pointed out, pressing a gentle kiss to the top of Ian's head. "You love me..." He smiled a bit. "I've waited so long to hear that... I would prefer to hear that than to have any physical gift -- especially considering my father has more money than anyone should ever have," he pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 4:55 am

Ian hummed softly, feeling Stefan kissing the top of his head, ''I won't mind saying that, everytime I see you'', and to emphasize it, he looked up to him and grinned as he murmured, ''I love you'', he looked into those emerald hues and chuckled softly after as he turned his gaze down. ''What's the deal with your father anyway? He's into dealing drugs or killing people??'', he teased with a small smirk, as Stefan remembered him of how much John Rolfe was rich, the man rulled this town actually... He was almost like the Bruce Wayne.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:04 am

Stefan smiled his boyish grin and chuckled softly, his hand roaming along Ian's back as the two laid there. "My dad?" He mused, arching a brow. He laughed at the two accusations and rolled his eyes. "Oh, you're hilarious," He muttered, smirking. "My father owns the main private investigation corporation in Seattle," He said quietly. "They have all the newest inventions and what not to find people. And, they get paid shit loads to do it," He scoffed, smiling proudly of his father. "But... Mom said once that, back in the old world, Dad wasn't the same. He was mean and sarcastic and honestly a complete asshole... He killed people for a living, actually," he said, making a face.

Off to the side, he could hear his cell phone ringing. He made a face and reached over, digging out his phone. "Speak of the Devil," he laughed slightly. "Yes, Father?" He mused. "Just checking to see where you'll be staying for night?" John said, obviously tired. "Ian's," Stefan said simply, no time to think in between the response. John's distaste was obvious, even without the words. "Alright... Tell Kidagakash I said hello. I love you," He said quietly. "Love ya, too, Dad," Stefan smirked, then cut the phone off. "I'm staying with you tonight."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: City :: Woodland River-
Jump to: