Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:17 am

Ian kissed him deeply, pulling his hips slightly against his. He purred softly as Stefan bit his lip, and he gently slid his arms up to his waist, wrapping them around Stefan. ''Stef... Do your parents know about it? That you're more into boys than girls?'', he asked quietly as he pursed his lips slightly. He had wondered many times that maybe he didn't know exactly what his feelings for Stefan were because of his father. He knew he wouldn't have any problem on telling about Stefan to his mother, but he was more concerned about his father, and how he would react having a homossexual son.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:20 am

Stefan blinked a few times, dazed by the kiss. He wasn't sure what he was asking until a moment later. "Oh... Well, my uncle is gay -- Aladdin? You know him and Naveen," He reminded him. "Mom has always been okay with it... I've never been into girls," he pointed out. "Dad's not... against it... He's just... not for it, either," He tried to explain. "He prefers to just... not notice," He sighed. "Why...? Have you still not told Eric yet?" He asked, his eyes concerned. "Ian... He needs to know."
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:39 am

Ian nodded, he knew Aladdin. His father told them he was very close to his cousin, Jim from the land they were from... He knew all the faces his father made as he told him about Jim. It was like he was suffering, or something like that, and everytime they tried to know more about his family, he cut him and Chris off, and sometimes he got a little angry. ''I believe mom already knows, without me even telling her.... But dad? C'mon... he has a hook...'', he pouted cutely. As much he wanted to not be wrong on this, he knew he was, but he was a little scared about his father, and how he was going to react with the news.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:47 am

Stefan smirked at the pout and leaned up, kissing his lips gently. "Don't be scared of the hook... I mean, it's kind of hot," He teased, winking up at him before chuckling softly. "C'mon. Let's stop being so serious... Schools stressful as it is," He pouted, tracing his fingertip against Ian's cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:38 pm

''Hot??'', Ian widened his eyes, feeling so awkward for hearing Stefan calling his father hot! No, he must not heard that... That was nonsense, but Ian was almost sure he wasn't mistaken. ''His hook isn't hot, it's dangerous! I wouldn't be surprise if dad told us he had killed someone with that....'', he pouted, looking up to the sky and avoiding eye contact with Stefan. it couldn't be, but there was a tiny chance that Ian was becoming into a jealous boyfriend, if he could call himself as Stef's boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:48 pm

Stefan smirked a bit, seeing how Ian reacted so sharply to his words. "Mm... That just makes it dangerous and hot," He pointed out. He crawled on top of the other and smiled, making Ian look at him. "Jealous?" He purred, arching a brow.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:15 pm

Ian rolled his eyes as Stefan kept talking about his father. That was so awkward... He was feeling awkward. He didn't look down when he felt the other male on top of him, and relutanctly turned his blue hues over him. Ian wouldn't give into Stefan charm, not this time... ''Maybe I am'', he mumbled queitly, ''Why you asking? Are you going to do something about it?'', he pouted.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:42 pm

Stefan smirked and tilted his head to the side, resting his hands against Ian's chest. "You've never been jealous over me before," He pointed out quietly. "I gotta admit. I kind of like it," He smirked, leaning down and kissing the other boys lips gently. "It means you might actually like having me around," He whispered, smiling against the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:53 pm

His pout failed just a little, but he was still upset that Stefan thought that about his father, and suddenly he said, ''I wanted to see how you would react if I told you your father is hot...'', he mumbled and he didn't respond much when he kissed him back. ''Oh, you finally believe that I like you around me, now?'', he teased with a smirk and wrapped his hands gently upon his neck as he leaned up to kiss his lips tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 10:58 pm

"What are you talking about? My father is hot," Stefan gasped in fake offense. He then smirked and kissed Ian's lips gently. "You can't blame me for not thinking you really want my after a year together... I mean, like that saying goes, you don't know what you have till its gone? You being jealous means you're afraid to lose me. It also means you know what you've got," He pointed out, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:10 pm

Ian chuckled slightly, Stefan could make him laugh, even if he was moody or sad about something. He tilted his head and listened to him. Stefan was right, he was afraid of losing him... Ian wasn't sure if he deserved this boy, but he found himself so attached to him that the mere thought of losing him made his heart squeeze. ''You're amazing, Rolfe... You know that right? Because I know you are, and I also know I don't want to lose you... To my father, or to any boy or girl. You're mine'', he said with a simple smile as he caressed his cheeks gently with the tips of his thumbs.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:28 pm

Stefan bit onto his bottom lip slightly as he listened to Ian. He couldn't help the smile that tugged up a corner of his lips. "All yours, babe," He mumbled, leaning into the touch on his cheeks before he moved down, kissing Ian's lips tenderly. One hand held himself up on the grass while the other hand rested on his neck. "Do you remember the first time we came here?" He whispered against the kiss. "It was a year ago... and It was sunset. We came out here because there was no where else to go where we could be alone... We laid down on the grass, and we made love," He mumbled, his lips just under Ian's ear with a smile upon them.

He then reached over into his bag and pulled out a velvet box without moving from where he was over Ian. "Happy Anniversary," He whispered before placing a kiss on Ian's ear and leaning back to show him the box. He opened it up to show a bracelet made of nothing more than silver and insanely large amounts of pure diamond. "I know, I know... Stefan, that's expensive!" He lowered his voice to try and sound like Ian better. "Don't worry. My father doesn't even realize the cash was spent. Just don't ask me how much it was," He smiled sheepishly, sitting on Ian's lap.

I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 2 Title_9ypmp
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:55 pm

Ian smiled in a cocky manner as Stefan mumbled he was his. He gazed up to him with tender eyes, and nodded softly as he remembered the first time they went to that place. He was nervous that time, and a little oblivious about what was going to happen between them. He had to admit he was curious about how was the feeling of being with a boy, he couldn't see that he was going to enjoy that much. ''Mhm, I remember like if it was yesterday'', he smiled softly and closed his eyes as he felt all those feelings he had felt at that day. The flirting, the thrilling, and above all the feeling of having Stefan into him... It was a whole new world to him, and from that day on he knew he couldn't be apart of that boy anymore.

He smirked as Stefan kissed his ear, but he opened his eyes as he couldn't feel Stefan's breath upon his neck anymore, and he frowned as he saw the velvet box into his hand. He leaned on his elbows and looked down with wide eyes to the expensive bracelet the boy was giving him. He tunred his gaze up to Stefan, and then back to the box. ''Stefan, that's fucking expensive! You didn't need to spend all this money upon me.... Goshhh, I'm feeling like a whore now!'', he shook his head and leaned back again. ''You're crazy, Rolfe.... But still amazing!'', he mumbled with a small crooked smile as he looked up to him. He liked that Stefan cared about him that way, he couldn't imagine he cared that much.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:18 am

Stefan laughed as Ian called himself a whore and smirked. "Oh, but you're my whore," He mumbled playfully, chuckling low in his chest. "Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'm amazing. Nothing new there," He waved it off before smiling his famous crooked smile -- something he'd picked up from Aladdin and his father. "I'm a Rolfe. gives me the right to spend my father's money like a jackass, and I choose to spend said on the most important person in my life," He said simply. He leaned down and pressed a kiss to Ian's lips, slow and tender. "I love you," He reminded him quietly, content now to not hear it back. He didn't care if he heard it back or not. He knew his feelings. "It's sunset," He pointed out, a small smirk pulling on his lips. "And it's our anniversary..." He hummed. "It's a little cold out, but... I'm pretty sure we're bright enough to be able to figure out a few ways to keep warm," He mused, his eyes alight with playfulness and innuendos.

"Tell me. Are my hands cold?" He asked before sliding his hands underneath Ian's shirt and up along his abdomen, feeling the muscles. "What about my lips?" He asked, trailing his lips along Ian's neck and blowing a cool stream of air on the nape after wetting the skin with his tongue. He was at least two inches taller than Ian, which made it easier for him to hover over Ian like this. But, it did make his next move a little difficult. So, he moved to prop himself on his elbow beside Ian, his lips still kissing his neck. One of his hands came down and popped the button of Ian's jeans open, pulling the zipper down right after. He moved his hands inside of his jeans and rubbed the outline of Ian's member through the material of his boxers. After a moment, he slipped his hand inside the warmth of his boxers and did not hesitate to caress his member with familiarity. As he massaged the loose skin, he smirked a bit against his neck. He hovered over him partially -- enough to let him kiss his lips as his hand moved down to fondle Ian's balls, knowing how sensitive he was. "Do you want me to stop?" He asked against his lips, as he always did before things moved any farther.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:38 am

''Yes, I'm yours...'', his crooked smile widened slightly seeing the other male chuckling, and but his bottom lip as he saw his crooked smile, the one that took his breath away everytime he had the chance to see it. When he told him all those tender words, Ian swallowed hard, knowing he wasn't lying and he was meaning that. Ian had never someone, instead of his parents of couse, to put him so high in esteem. And when Stefan kissed him, he melted away into his lips, he had always loved that kiss, slow and tender, and once the kiss was broken he leaned up towards him and almost said those small three words Stefan wanted to hear so badly. Still, he wasn't sure what he felt for him was really love, beside everything they had already shared, he wouldn't say that right after Stefan gave him that bracelet. If he said, he would feel like he was a real whore, who after receiving such nice gift, would say or do everything that first popped in his mind. But what if, forgetting about the gift, and he really loved Stefan, maybe Stefan could think that he could buy him, and Ian would feel really bad in either situations.

He let go of all those annoying thoughts when Stefan turned back to him, all full of innuendos and plays. ''Yeah, maybe we can think offff....'', he trailed off, feeling Stefan's hand upon his abdomen and shivered, not because his hands were cold, but because everytime Stefan touched him like that he felt his skin eletric, and his heart started racing into a faster pace. ''Fuck...'', he whispered as he felt his tongue upon his skin, and Ian crumped his hands at the fabric of Stefan's sweater upon his neck. He closed his eyes, not a little worried that someone was around. That was their spot, and they were safe from anybody else's eyes as long they stayed there, and since it was sunset, there was few people at the park by then. He groaned as Stefan's kissed warmed him more by his neck, and he took into a sharp breath as he felt his hand upon his member. He could feel Stefan's breath upon his neck, and how he smiled as he massaged him, and that made Ian smile too. He groaned louder into the kiss as he felt Stefan's hand slidding to his balls, he really knew how to make him upon his knees, and he didn't take long to answer at his answer. ''No... Keep going, babe'', he whispered breathlessly, his eyes still closed, and his lips tugged into a small smile that showed Stefan how much he was enjoying his hands upon him.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:18 pm

Stefan smiled blissfully against Ian's lips and hummed a sound of pleasure to his lips. He moved his hands away from Ian only so that he could tug the male's jeans and boxers down, giving him full access. He wrapped his fingers back around his member and began to stroke him once more. He liked the way he reacted to his touch. "You're so sensitive to me," He mumbled, smirking as he kissed the boys shoulder, his hand gradually speeding up in its motion.

He effortlessly moved down to straddle the boys legs, allowing him to sit just below the apex of Ian's thighs. Just low enough to allow him to lean over and kiss slowly down the male's chest and abdomen, nipping and licking bits of skin as he went down to his hip. His lips trailed the curve of his hips until he reached the base of Ian's member. "You know what's warm?" He asked, his breath brushing against the sensitive skin. His lips brushed up the length before he smirked a bit and looked up at Ian. "My mouth," He breathed before sheathing the boy's member in his mouth. He worked Ian's balls as he started to bob his head, his free hand holding Ian's member up for him to work with.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 11:08 am

Ian could feel the cold breeze of the winter upon his skin, but he was warmer because Stefan was right there by his side. His hands were big, and Ian liked of how Stefan worked upon his member, not giving him any chance to feel cold into his grip. ''You know how to work upon me, babe'', he mumbled sofly and reached his hand up to tnagle his fingers upon Stefan's hair.

As he didn't felt his lips upon his shoulders, Ian opened his eyes and looked back to Stefan, but as soon as he realized what was going on, he relaxed once more and enjoyed the feeling of Stefan's lips all over his body. His temperature was rising more and more, and he groaned quietly everytime he could feel his tongue upon his skin. Ian then leaned upon his elbows and stared down to the other male. He bit his lip to restrain the small smirk, as he already imagined Stefan's lips around his member. He groaned Stefan's name lowly, feeling the warm mouth around him, and lift his hips up slightly, enjoying how Stefan could make him feel like losing his mind in lust and desire.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 8:23 pm

Stefan smirked a bit and worked his tongue against Ian's tip. He worked his member quickly. As he pulled him from his mouth, his teeth dragged against the skin teasingly. "Mm... You taste good," He smirked. He leaned up and kissed his lips, slowly and deeply. "Top or bottom?" He asked simply, rubbing his hips against Ian's leg a bit to try and relieve the tension in his jeans.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:40 pm

Ian gasped quietly, his eyelids fluttering just a little as he felt wonders where Stefan touched his lpis upon his skin. ''And you... You feel good'', he chuckled breathless, and dived into his kiss gladly, conveying all the heat he felt running through his veins. He smirked a little when Stefan asked, and he remembered what happened one year ago, this year he wanted to do differently, something he wasn't used to make yet. He smirked devilish up to Stefan, and leaned up to whisper at his ear. ''Bottom'', he nibbled at his ear lobe and his hands slid down on his abodmen straight to the button of his jeans. He opened the ziper and started rubbing his hand a little shyly against Stefan's member.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 10:54 pm

Stefan smirked a bit, loving the look Ian got on his face at the question. Hearing his husky voice right by his ear, he hummed a soft sound of pleasure. "Mm. Good," He mumbled. He liked it when Ian was under him. Seeing how he reacted to his touch only made things even more enjoyable. Feeling the male's hand on his abdomen and then in his pants made him groan softly, his lips caressing his neck. He brought his hand up and sucked on one of his fingers before moving his hand down and sliding that finger inside of Ian to make sure he didn't hurt him. His finger roamed and thrusted gently, curving and stretching as he could before he added a second finger. He was always thorough to make sure he caused the least amount of pain for Ian as he could when they finally made love. He brought his lips up to Ian's and kissed him deeply as his other hand moved to remove the other boys pants completely, then his own pants as well. "Ready?" He asked quietly, nuzzling his nose against Ian's lightly.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 12:04 am

Ian gasped queitly, feeling his finger inside him... It was a tiny pain, but he soon got used of his finger into him, and when Stefan slid the second finger he groaned softly, starting to get some pleasure after all. Ian leaned up just a bit, sliding his hands underneath Stefan's sweater as he kissed the boy deeply. He brushed his finger tips gently upon Stefan's muscles and bit his lip in a teasingly way when Stefan asked him if he was ready. He liked how the younger boy was caring to him, and that made Ian like him even more. ''Ready...'', he mumbled with a small grinn and bit his lips again, waiting to feel Stefan inside him.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 12:57 am

Stefan growled playfully as he saw Ian biting his lip. He knew that drove him mad. He leaned down and kissed his lips, tugging his bottom lip from the other boys grip. He gently pushed Ians legs apart to allow him to move in between them. He withdrew his fingers and fingers and smirked a bit. He kissed Ians neck as he slid his member into him. He groaned at how tight he was around him. "Fuck..." He whispered, making sure to give Ian time to adjust to his size as he always did.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 10:41 pm

Ian smirked conceived as Stefan kissed his lips. He knew very well that he bitting his lips during that intimate moments could drive Stefan crazy, and he liked to tease him in any manners possible. He placed his hands softly against his chest, and closed his eyes, focusing just upon Stefan's lips upon his neck. But he couldn't ignore the small pain in between his legs, and he moaned quietly feeling his member slowly coming inside. As the other times, it didn't take long for Ian to get adjusted for him, so he relaxed all of his muscles and smirked slightly as he pulled his hips against his softly.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:30 pm

Stefan knew when Ian was adjusted, especially when he moved his hips back against his own. "God, you feel amazing," He whispered, breathless already from the simple feeling of Ian around him. He slowly started to rock his hips into the other, humming a soft sound of pleasure. He took Ian's hands and pinned them up above his head on the grass with one of his hands. He smiled as his lips ravished Ian's neck.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:01 pm

''I am amazing, I feel ofended that you haven't notice that yet'', he teased with a crooked smile and scrunched his face in pure pleasure as Stefan started to rock inside him. At first, he hated the feeling of having someone inside him, and he remembered how much he hated when he felt Stefan for the first time. But that didn't take long, because he also remembered how much he started to enjoy the first time he felt Stefan, and how tight Stefan felt the first time he rocked inside him. Recalling that moment moment made Ian groan in pleasure, and he could feel his member pulsing at the mere memory of that feeling. He chuckled breathlessly as he was pinned and looked down to Stefan as he ravished his neck. ''Hmm... You like to be on control...'', he mused in a whisper. ''Since you like to be in control...'', he gasped in pleasure as he pulled his hips against Stefan's and felt him going deeper inside him, ''Why don't you surprise me and do something with this free hand of yours...'', he whispered with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: City :: Woodland River-
Jump to: