Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] Empty
PostSubject: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 12:28 am

Stefan sat beside the river, his sweater helping to keep him warm in the cold air. How he wished there was an indoor place they could meet. There was the library, but since exams were close, kids were actually trying to study. This was the only place he knew where he could be truly alone with Ian. The schools were too prejudice to let them be together freely. But, here, they could be.

So, now he sat there beside the water, waiting for Ian to get there. He hummed softly, closing his eyes and laying back on the grass. He took in a deep breath of the crisp afternoon air and crossed his arms over his eyes as he sang softly. A simple song he knew well.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HORhWtXuOT4)
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 1:00 am

Ian passed by the library, looking for a special male... But since the exams were closer, and it seemed that all the school decided to go at the library to study everything they had seen in just a couple of weeks. Ian shook his head and walked off, knowing he wouldn't find him there. There was only one place he could think he would find him, so he faced the cold air and headed towards the park, to their special place.

As he strolled at the park, he rubbed his hands to warm himself, and then put them into the pocktes of his leather jacket as he walked towards the river. As he got closer, he could hear a familiar voice singing a song he knew well... He liked to think that was their song, he felt that fit them. He tried to be as silently as possible, something he learned from his mother, and when Stefan started to sing the chorus again, Ian started whistling the melody he knew very well. He laid by his side and kissed his cheek softly, ''Hi there!'', he murmured and then he pecked upon his lips before he crossed his hand behing his neck, and looked foward, staring at the winter sky.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 1:09 am

Stefan did not notice Ian's approach until he heard him whistling. He jumped slightly, but then grinned, loving how Ian knew the song, too. He loved it when they sang it together. They both sang well together, just like they did everything they did together. He rolled onto his side and grinned, returning the gentle kiss. "How was school?" He questioned, making a face. He knew the private and public schools were a bit different. He was thankful Ian wasn't as obvious as he was about his sexuality.

He leaned over and kissed Ian's lips, missing the feeling of his lips on his own easily. They got to spend so little time together like this that he loved every second he got. So, he laid by his side and leaned his head onto his chest, wrapping an arm around him for warmth as his tangled one of his legs with Ian's.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 1:46 am

''Boring... Like everyday since the exams started knocking at us...'', he said nonlachantely as he wrapped one arm around him. He was feeling cold, even with his jacket on, and he liked how Stefan could warm him up. ''How about you? How was school, junior?'', he teased with a small grin.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:07 am

"Mm... School? Well... Ari finally had it with Helena and tried to kill her. But, that failed, so she Ari ended up with a concussion," He made a face. "Jasper took care of her in the nurses office... But, then Rose said that Oliver showed up," He blinked a few times, remembering the honestly very attractive male. He chuckled to himself and shook his head. "Jasper's an idiot... I mean, he's picking Helena over Ari... That's like, you picking me over Oliver," He teased, smirking up at the other male.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:22 am

''What?'', ian turned his head down to Stef, his eyes a little wided. Ari was crazy for trying to beat Helena down... That girl was a demi-god. He would never stay into her path. He shook his head as Stefan told him the rest of the story, and frowned at the mere thought that Stefan had that he would might pick someone else instead of him. ''Jasper is an idiot, I agree with that... But why do you think I would pick Oliver over you, hm??'', he asked softly, as he gently caressed his cheek with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:32 am

Stefan leaned into his touch and shrugged his shoulders lightly. "I don't know... He's kind of... Perfect?" Stefan mumbled, shrugging his shoulders. "He just got back from military training... He's the only person I think that could take on Helena and have a chance of winning," He blinked a few times, shaking his head. "But... Of course I look ten times better," He laughed slightly, crawling on top of Ian then and hovering, his hands beside his head on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 2:56 am

''Really?? I don't know...'', he smirked, tilting his head just a bit as he grinned boyish. ''I mean, he's older than you, was into military training... He's very attractive actually'', he hummed as he rested his hands aimless upon Stefan's hips.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:02 am

Stefan narrowed his eyes and smirked, knowing Ian was teasing. "Mm... Well. You know how some guys are. They compensate what they don't have in size down there with muscles everywhere else," He teased, grinning his goofy crooked grin before kissing Ian's lips slowly and deeply.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:17 am

Ian's smirk grew wider as he saw the look into Stefan's face, and the way he grinned back to him. He smiled as the other boy leaned down, and he kissed him as slowly and deeply like him. He chuckled softly into the kiss, and in a blink of eye he turned them around, now he ontop of Stefan.... ''You know I was never good on being on the bottom, right...?'', he teased playful as he wrapped his hands around his neck and leaned down to kiss his lips as much intently as before.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 3:24 am

Stefan smiled brightly as they flipped over. He smirked towards the other boys comment and rolled his eyes. "Oh, but you know it's such a turn on for me," He teased, gladly leaning up into the kiss. His arms loosely wrapped around the other boys neck and he hummed softly into the kiss. "I love you," he whispered, his tone gentle and tender.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:50 pm

''I'm aware of it...'', he purred softly and grinned down as he gazed upon his face. He didn't know why he was so attached to his boy, he could have any girl he wanted, but he already had what he wanted, and it was right there in his arms. ''I bet Ari is going to spend the weekend with Oliver...'', he said with a small smile as he turned over and crossed his hands behind his neck again. ''Do you have any plan for the weekend?'', he asked, turning his blue hues towards him.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:14 pm

Stefan pouted a bit as Ian moved off of him. He liked being close. So, he curled back to Ian's side and placed a soft kiss on his chest. He didn't miss the fact that Ian hadn't said he loved him back. It had been like that for a while. He didn't mind so much, though. He'd just... gotten used to being the only one who said it. He arched a brow at the offer shrugged his shoulders. "I suppose I don't... I was planning on just going and smoking with Rosie, but... She's usually with Damon, and Hell would freeze over before that boy touched weed," he scoffed.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:25 pm

Ian shifted on his place, getting close to Stefan. He rested his arm around his waist, and chuckled as the boy scoffed. ''How is your brother?? I haven't seen him since graduation...'', Ian asked softly as he nuzzled his nose against his temple. ''But I noticed how Rosie turns into a bitch more easily without having him around...'', he chuckled softly.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:35 pm

Stefan grinned and shook his head. "Damon? He's good..." He smiled smugly, knowing exactly where Damon and Rose were headed that weekend. "He's going away with Rose this weekend," He hummed, winking over at Ian. He smiled as he felt Ian's nose on her temple. "Rose is a bitch, but she's hilarious. And, she's only a bitch to those she doesn't like, like Helena," He explained, shrugging his shoulders. "Damon definitely tames the beast, though," He chuckled softly, but slowly his smile fell. "How are we going to see each other if you go off to college next year...?" He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:07 pm

Ian chuckled at the wink Stefan gave him, ''Wow, so little Damon is going to have a great weekend, alone, with Rose'', he hummed and chuckled as Stefan filled him with more information about their other friends. AS Stefan started talking about him going to College next year, and how he seemed sad, Ian pursed his lips softly, and leaned down, lifing Stefan's chin a little so he could look into his emerald hues... ''Like we've always seen, babe... We have our own spot here, and if you want you could walk by the College campus...'', he hummed with a smirk and tugged him gently to kiss his lips tenderly.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:19 pm

Stefan looked up at him and smiled a bit. "I know, it's just..." He mumbled, sighing softly. He knew they had this place, and that was nice, too, but... College was more time consuming. When would they even get to meet? He closed his eyes and leaned into the kiss. "Ian...?" He whispered into the kiss, leaning back to look at him with hesitant emerald eyes. "I... don't want you to go off... without knowing how you feel about me," He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:33 pm

Ian widened his eyes a little and looked down intently into his emerald hues... ''Stefan...'', he sighed and softly wrapped his hand around his neck. ''What do you want to know about my feelings? I like being around you, isn't that enough?'', he mumbled quietly as he leaned into his elbows. He knew what Stefan meant, he had heard him confessing his love several times, but Ian wasn't even sure if he could say that to him. He wasn't quite sure about what they had, all he knew he wanted that boy, and wanted him around.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:40 pm

Stefan frowned a bit and sighed after a moment, looking away from him. "Yeah... That's enough," He shrugged. He didn't want him to say it if he didn't mean it. If he wasn't sure. They had been together for a year, though they had had an attraction to each other for years before that, only having made it official last winter. "You don't have to feel anything more than that," He said quietly, putting on a smile and looking back to him.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:11 pm

''Bullshit!'', Ian sighed and also turned his gaze away from Stefan... He wanted to feel more about Stefan, and he cared a lot about him... What else he wanted him to do, or to speak? ''Stefan, I care about you! Really! But don't fake it... I know I've been a jerk to you.... That I...'', he sighed again and looked down to his lap, ''This...'', he said quietly, interlacing his hands with his, ''This is very different from anything I've ever had'', he murmured, looking down at the boy by his side.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:16 pm

Stefan jumped slightly at Ian's cursing. It wasn't the curse that surprised him. It was that Ian was putting emotions into his words. That was abnormal. He was always so calm and relaxed. "I know, I know," He sighed, shaking his head. He bit his lip and looked to their hands. "Ian... You know that I love you, and I'm not afraid to say I love you... I know how I feel. I just... wish I knew how you felt, too," He shrugged. "It's been a year... We've made love numerous times, and I don't know what else to do to make you see how much I love you," He whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:31 pm

''You don't have to prove your feelings for me, Stef... I know how deep they are, and I know you love me...'', he whispered softly, pulling him closer to him. ''I'm not pushing on you that old story... It's not you, it's me... But Stefan... I know I have feelings for you, strong feelings, but I haven't figure them out yet'', he bit his lip quietly, and squeezed his hand softly. ''I have never been this long with anyone before... You can call this love, but I'm not sure, since I haven't feel love yet...''
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:35 pm

Stef listened to him silently and felt his heart beating a little faster. He knew it would take time. But, then again, he'd been in love with Ian for God knows how long. "Ian..." he sighed and leaned up, kissing his lips softly. "It's okay. I promise. I just... can't help but fear that someone else might snatch you away," He admitted sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Ian Storm

Ian Storm

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:45 pm

Ian kissed his lips gently, melting slowly into Stefan's lips. ''Pftt... Don't you worry, babe. Nobody is going to take me away from you.... Maybe Oliver'', he teased but right after he pulled him into another kiss as he wrapped his hands around his neck and tugged him to be ontop of him. He played a little with the hair of his neck as he lingered his lips softly again his jaw. ''How about you? Should I be worried?'', he mumbled with a crooked smile.
Back to top Go down
Stefan Rolfe

Stefan Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:50 pm

Stefan smiled boyishly against his lips and hovered over him now, his hands on the grass beside his head. "Hmm? Me?" he mused, looking down that crooked smile he loved so much. "Oh yeah. Everyone wants the flaming homosexual in the private school," he muttered, smirking a bit after. He leaned down and kissed him once more, this kiss deeper than the others. He hummed a soft sound of content and pleasure into the other boys lips and gently nipped at Ian's lower lip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]   I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian] Empty

Back to top Go down

I like where we are here in your arms. [Tag Ian]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: City :: Woodland River-
Jump to: