Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fix you

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Fix you - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 11:48 am

Eric gave her a skeptical gaze and sighed seeing her confessing. ''C'mon, babe... You really wanted more Storms after the boys?'', he asked with a light voice. He had wandered sometimes why they couldn't have more babies, and he always iamgined she was doing somethign about it, based on the fact she was a nurse.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

Fix you - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:10 pm

Kida laughed, though it sounded sad. "I love the boys... But... I've always wanted a little girl," She admitted, chewing on her bottom lip as she played with his fingers. "That's why I've been so close to Arianne," She pointed out. "But... She's Meg's. Not mine," She mumbled, pouting a bit at the fact.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Fix you - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:21 pm

Eric pursed his lips and sighed softly, ''maybe I could do that spell I did on Belle, years ago.... If it's a baby girl you want'', he murmured quietly close to her ear. He wanted to make Kida happy, no matter if having a girl would make him get white hair sooner than late...
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

Fix you - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:23 pm

"Eric, I'm too old for another baby," Kida pouted, looking up at him. "I mean... So are you. I don't want this sperading," She giggled a bit as she reached up to his head and plucked a piece of white hair from his scalp. "I'd rather be the only one with the white hair around here," She teased, trying to lift her spirits.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Fix you - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:35 pm

''I'm not too old...'', he pouted quietly, and didn't look at the piece of white hair she had plucked from him. ''And you aren't too olde either... Just let me know if you really want it, because I would jump in all this fatherhood again if you'll be happy...'', he mumbled with a small smile and kissed her temple gently.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

Fix you - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:46 pm

Kida giggled at his pout and leaned up to kiss his lips. "What if we... adopted?" She suggested, arching a brow. "I mean... I'm a witch, and I've tried spells before -- they haven't worked..." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Fix you - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:52 pm

''Adopting...'', Eric considered for a moment... ''Sounds like a good idea... At least I wouldn't have to be on a vegetarian diet again...'', he sighed over dramatically, remembering what he had to sacrifice when she was pregnant with the boys.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

Fix you - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:09 pm

Kida giggled and rolled her eyes. "You know you liked Tofu," She mumbled, leaning up to kiss his lips. "Are you sure you wouldn't mind it... well, not being ours?" She asked unsure, arching a brow and biting her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Fix you - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:31 pm

Eric kissed her lips, gently, ''Honestly.... No, I wouldn't mind. All I want is to see you happy.... No matter if this child wouldn't be ours... I know I would love them as much I love the boys...'', he murmured gently, nuzzling his nose against hers.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

Fix you - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:38 pm

Kida tilted her head a bit and smiled. "That sounds nice... Raising a baby again. You'd be able to hold her," She pointed out, taking his mechanical hand and interlacing their fingers. "It's so soft..." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Fix you - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 2:12 pm

''I remember... How careful I was when I held the boys...'', he murmured softly. He smirked when she interlaced her fingers with his mechanical hand. He could feel her warm, her skin against his, like that hand was really his. ''It feels incredible real, like this was my real hand...'', he mumbled, looking down to their hands.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

Fix you - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 2:17 pm

"It does feel real..." Kida admitted. She pulled his hand up and kissed the back of it gently. "You can feel that, right?" She questioned, her lips pressing against his hand again gently.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Fix you - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 2:29 pm

Eric looked down to her with a warm gaze as she kissed his hand, and smiled, ''Yes... I can feel it'', he murmured softly, liking of how he could could feel her lips upon his artificial skin.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

Fix you - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 2:38 pm

Kida smiled a bit and then tilted her head with a mischievous glint in her eyes. She brushed her tongue against the tip of one of her fingers before sucking on it slowly. "You can feel that, huh?" She whispered, gently nipping on the very tip playfully.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Fix you - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:49 pm

Eric tensed a little, seeing her eyes lighting in that way... ''What....'', he trailed off and bit his bottom lip as she sucked on his finger. He chuckled softly, and looked intently onto her blue hues, ''Yes, I can feel that too'', he murmured.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

Fix you - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 8:57 pm

Kida smiled a bit, liking the way his eyes looked into hers. She noted his bottom lip being claimed by his teeth and narrowed her eyes playfully. "If I don't get to bite my lip, neither do you," She mumbled, reaching up and taking his chin in her grasp to tug it loose. She then sighed and laid against his chest. "Shall we sleep?" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Fix you - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 10:33 pm

Eric chuckled softly, ''Fair enough'', he smirked, and wrapped his arm protectively around her tiny frame. He kissed the top of her head and mumbled, ''You tired?'', he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

Fix you - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 10:40 pm

Kida shrugged and placed a few gentle kisses against his chest. "I wish I weren't... But, I did use up a lot of magic earlier. And energy just recently," she mumbled, smirking a bit.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Fix you - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 10:45 pm

''Hmm... I liked how you used of your energy...'', he mumbled with a small smirk. ''Let's sleep a little... I can cook later when we wake up...'', he suggested.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

Fix you - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 11:00 pm

Kida nodded and looked up to him with a small smile. "You'll cook for me? Exciting," she giggled, leaning up and kissing his lips slowly and deeply. When she started to get a little lost in the kiss, she smiled sheepishly against his lips and leaned away. "Sorry... Sleep," She nodded and curled up at his side, her leg lacing with his.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Fix you - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 11:46 pm

''Be glad...'', he mumbled with a playfully smirk before melting into her lips again. His hands travelled down on her body, resting on her hips when she remembered him she wanted to sleep. ''Sure... Sleep'', he mumbled and kissed her forehead softly. ''Night, love'', he whispered gently as he turn the lights off.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

Fix you - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 11:53 pm

"Goodnight, Baby," Kida smiled softly as she wrapped her arms around him and closed her eyes, listening to the sound of his heart. She loved the soft beating sound. It helped her rest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fix you - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fix you
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: Residences :: River Side Home (Storm)-
Jump to: