Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fix you

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

Fix you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:18 pm

Kida smiled a bit and closed her eyes, humming a sound of pleasure as his hand cupped her. Hearing his words made her shiver in anticipation. Of course, when he started to rub her, she moaned softly, his name slipping from her lips quietly. She brought one hand back and tangled it in the hair at the back of his neck as she opened up her legs for him to work.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Fix you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 11:23 pm

Eric bite on her neck tenderly when she moaned his name, after all those years, hearing her saying his name that way still drove him crazy. He slid one finger inside of her, thrusting softly as he rubbed her walls, and rubbed his erection against her hips...
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

Fix you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:18 am

Kida leaned her head back on his shoulder and hummed a sound of pleasure as she felt his finger slide into her. She could feel the pulsing of his erection on her back and smirked a bit. "You're so eager," she moaned softly, her moan a bit more exaggerated but still believable to mess with him.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Fix you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:46 am

Eric grazed his teeth softly at her neck, ''I thought I had lost you last night... I'm just happy that I have you now in my arms...'', he whispered quietly, moving his finger in circle around her warm entrance.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

Fix you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:08 am

Kida smiled and turned her head towards him. She lifted his head and kissed his lips gently. She took his hand from her and turned around in his lap. "I'm right here, baby," She reminded him as she kissed him. She slid her hand down his chest and took a hole of his throbbing member to stroke him gently as she moved to straddle his lap. She then slid onto him and moaned softly as he filled her. She slid her arms around his neck and kissed him softly.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Fix you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 5:26 am

Eric whined slightly as she took his hand from her, but gladly took a hold of her rear as she turned around, to face him. ''I know...'', he smiled boyish, and leaned down to kiss her lips deeply. He gasped into the kiss, feeling her hand around his hard member. As she slid down on him, a groan left his lips, and he started moving his hips slowly and sensually against hers as he kissed her tenderly, growing deeper after.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

Fix you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 9:56 pm

Kida tangled one hand into his hair and groaned softly, smiling into the kiss then falling into the heat. She rolled her hips against his, then started to ride along his shaft, gasping softly in pleasure at how deep into her this position pushed him. "Eric..." She moaned, letting her hip dip back a bit to groan gently.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Fix you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 9:08 am

Eric groaned lower into her lips as she started riding him, and slid his hands down on her hips, pushing himself deeper against her. After a while, that position became more uncomfortable to him, then he leaned down, making her laid on her back at the bed. He hooked one of her leg on his shoulder, and kissed her deeply again as he pulled his firm thrusts he was known of.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

Fix you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:35 pm

Kida was thankful he moved them, as her legs grew tired of having to support her movements along his shaft. She groaned, gladly hooking her leg on his shoulder. Moans left her lips at the feeling of him moving into her with the thrusts she had always loved. Her nails scratched at the back of his neck as she moaned softly.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Fix you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:18 pm

Eric grazed his teeth down on her jaw, and then he leaned just slighty to kissed her calf and ankle... ''You're so soft, babe'', he mumbled, kepping the steady pace even if her moaning made his blood bolie into his veins, the one he knew she loved the most. ''I love you'', he murmured as he leaned on his hands, at each side of her head, on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

Fix you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 6:25 pm

Kida smiled a bit. "Moisturizer," She mumbled through her moaning. She knew how easily he got riled up when they were making love. "I love you," She repeated back to him before opening her blue eyes meet his faze. "Faster," She whispered, knowing he wanted to move at his more feverish pace.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Fix you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 3:03 pm

''Babe...'', he groaned quietly, and met her blue eyes... He wanted to tell her how the felt soft on her touch since they lived in Nirethia, how he loved her touch, and how amazing she was. She was the most amazing woman he had ever met, Belle was close enough, with out without scars... But Kida... She was his soulmate... He really wanted to tell her that, but he couldn't find the words, and he wasn't very good on express his heart either. However, he had a feeling she would tell what was in his mind as he looked down on her captivating eyes and told her he loved her, his eyes had always turned his true emotions... Sometimes it was a blessing, but it was also a curse... He smiled at her whisper, and leaned down to kiss her lips gently. ''You want faster? I can make love to you on your way.... This weekend is yours.... You give the shots, babe'', he mumbled quietly as he kissed down on her neck, and started and tender pace he knew she liked as much as the other.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

Fix you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 5:48 pm

Kida looked up to him and met his bright hues, reading his emotions like he was speaking to her. She bit her bottom lip and smiled lovingly up at him. She leaned up and kissed his lips deeply as he did the same. She wrapped her other leg around his hips and moaned softly as he started his pace into her. "I love you," She hummed in pleasure, loving how it felt to have him there filling her up.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Fix you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:31 pm

Eric smiled as he kissed her, and groaned softly as he felt her wrapping her other leg around his hips. He kept moving into that tender pace, not too slow, and not too fast... ''I love you too....'', he whispered in a quiet moan as he left soft bite marks on her neck.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

Fix you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 10:35 pm

Kida tangled one hand in his hair and hummed soft moans of pleasure as he moved within her. She smiled at his words and tilted her head to gladly allow him to bite her neck. Any mark of his was one she wore proudly. She rolled her hips up with his and groaned, her nails now traveling down his back.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Fix you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:26 pm

Eric closed his eyes and nuzzled his nose on the crook of her neck as she tran her nails on his back. He kissed her shoulder sensually, and pulled himself deeper into her at each thrust.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

Fix you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 11:50 pm

Kida whispered sweet nothings into his ear and smiled as he started to move deeper into her. She groaned quietly and closed her eyes now. She rocked her hips with his and whimpered soft moans as she felt her climax start to build. "I'm close," she whispered against his ear.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Fix you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:01 am

Eric groaned lowly as she started moving her hips against him, causing her moaning next to her ear, and also making him going further into her. He groaned her name passionately, and smirked, ''I'm close too...'', he whispered breathlessly.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

Fix you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:10 am

Kida dug her nails into the back of his neck gently and moaned quietly. She shivered, hearing his breathless voice and groaned. She rocked her hips up to him and moved a little faster, getting closer and closer to her peak. "Eric!" She moaned out in pleasure as she clenched to him and hit her climax, her back arching up from the bed and close to him as she rode out her orgasm.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Fix you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:20 am

Eric groaned lowly as she started to move faster, and he sped up, to move at the same pace she was. He shivered when he heard her moan, hearing her speking his name with such pleasure laced in her voice. He reached his climax right after he felt her reaching hers. He nestled his head on the crook of her neck, and stayed quiet as he rode off from his orgasm. Then, he slowly pulled out from her and laid with his back on the bed, pulling her closer laid down with him.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

Fix you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:32 am

Kida panted softly and closed her eyes as she curled up at his side. "Hey..." She started after a while. "Why is it... after the twins, we couldn't have babies anymore?" she asked quietly. "I mean... I'm healthier than Belle, and yet...." She trailed off, a small frown on her lips as she opened her eyes and stared at the window.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Fix you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:53 am

Eric caressed her arm gently, and was almost asleep as he was actually having a peaceful night with Kida. There was no boy yelling downstairs, and they were in a good place. However, as she asked about it, she looked down and kissed her temple softly, ''Don't you frown like that, or you might get some new wrinkles...'', he teased lightly, but he was serious inwardly.... He tried to think of any reason she couldn't have more babies, but he couldn't call any, ''Hmm, I have no clue... Maybe it wasn't meant to be for us to have more kids....'', he shrugged slightly, knowing he had given her a crap answer.... But it was all he could think of at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

Fix you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:58 am

Kida sighed and shrugged her shoulders, looking up at him. "I just... Nevermind," she shook her head and sighed once more, closing her eyes and nuzzling her head against his chest. "I'm tired," She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Fix you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:18 am

Eric pursed his lips and slid his hand down to interlace his fingers with hers... ''I might be tired, but you know I'm a good listener sometimes...'', he murmured softly. He had a feeling she was upset about not having more children... She had one successful pregancy while Belle had three.... He sighed and squezzed his hand softly around hers, ''You're not jealous of Bells, are you?'', he asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

Fix you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 2:11 am

Kida looked down to their hands and bit her bottom lip. "No..." She bit her lip harder. "Yes..." She sighed and closed her eyes. "I don't know..." She sighed heavily. "I shouldn't be... she went through so much to have her babies... I just... wasted my first chance. Maybe it's karma," she muttered, curling closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fix you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fix you
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: Residences :: River Side Home (Storm)-
Jump to: