Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fix you

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

Fix you Empty
PostSubject: Fix you   Fix you EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:44 am

Marina looked outside her window all the way to the Storm's. She was feeling scared... She didn't remember about her mother, but she had a feeling that she was with the same thing... Her mother had died when she was too young to have any memory of her. But she had three beautiful children. Children that needed her, not to mention John... This was so unfair. She cleaned the tear on her cheek, and curled more into herself, as they were closer to the river.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe.

John Rolfe.

Fix you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:00 am

John saw the way Marina sat in his car. He reached over and took her hand, despite how she tried to hide from him. He kissed her hand tenderly and sighed gently. "I love you," He whispered against her hand. He pulled up to the Storm residence and got out, helping Marina out of the car too. "Kida?" He called out as he knocked on the front door incessantly.

Kida jumped in her sleep and groaned softly, hearing someone calling out for her. "Get it, Eri," She mumbled, nuzzling her nose under his chin gently and then pushing him off the bed with a playful giggle falling from her lips. She rolled over and looked over the edge of their bed. "Please," She added, then curled up underneath the blankets.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

Fix you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:18 am

Marina didn't look at him as he whispered, afraid that she would end in sobs again. However, she squeezed his hand softly, and when he helped her getting out from the car, she avoided looking into his eyes. She hated when she saw any sign of pain into them.

Eric didn't hear someone calling, or Kida's mumbling, but as soon he was pushed off from the bed, he woke up startled... ''What...?'', he started to ask, and then he heard someone calling for her, a male's voice. He sighed seeing the face Kida was making to him, and nodded, ''Okay, okay... I'm getting...'', he mumbled and massaged his rear slightly as he walked to the front door. By the window he saw the Rolfe couple standing outside, and the first thing that popped in his mind was that something had happened to his twins. He opened the door, frowing at the look they had on their faces, ''Hey... How can I help you? What happened... Are my boys okay...?'', Eric asked quietly, ''Christian and Ian are alright. Aladdin is taking care of them... But something is happening... To me'', Marina said quietly and sighed.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe.

John Rolfe.

Fix you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:30 am

John looked towards Eric as the door opened and pursed his lips. "She's sick, Eric... I need to see Kida. Now," He said quietly. Kida heard him, thanks to a spell she had murmured to make sure she could hear. She heard the concern in John's voice and sighed, knowing she needed to help. She got up and fixed the boxers and t-shirt she wore to rest on her body properly, then went out to the door.

"C'mon, Marina," Kida said and took the girl's hand. She tugged her to the living room, then looked to Eric. "Keep him with you. Out of hearing distance," she said lowly, just for him to hear. John looked to Eric with worried eyes.

Kida sat Marina down on the couch and cupped her cheek, getting the girl to look at her. "Hey," She smiled gently. "What's wrong?" She asked lightly. She'd always looked at Marina like a younger sister, especially after all the years. Especially with their children being so close.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

Fix you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:48 am

Eric heard Kida walking downstairs, and looked at her as she walked into his sight. He pursed his lips and nodded at her words, guessing she had heard what they were saying. He looked at John, and made a sign so the other man could follow him. He led them to the backyard, and sat on the table next to the swimming pool. ''You want to talk about it?'', he asked quietly, ''Whatever she has, I know Kida can help her...''

Marina nodded softly to John do as Eric said, and follow him outside. She didn't want him far, but she didn't want him to see her now. She looked at Kida and Smiled weakly, ''I'm sick Kida...'', she mumbled softly, and told her everything she had told John. She showed the bandage too, and mumbled slightly... ''I only told this to him today, we didn't tell the kids... I don't want them to get concern about this... Also, I don't want to die...'', Marina sobbed the last part, cleaning new tears that streamed down on her face.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe.

John Rolfe.

Fix you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:00 am

John watched Marina go and frowned. He wanted to be with her. But, he knew he couldn't. She needed to get better. He wouldn't help her focus. He followed after Eric and sat down, leaning onto the table with his elbows, then holding his head with his hands. "I... She's got cancer, Eric," John whispered, his tone broken. "She didn't tell me until today... A-And now, the doctor says she's only going to live a few more months."

Kida looked to Marina and saw how she was broken up. She could feel the sickness without even looking at her. As she listened and saw the bandages, she remained calm, but her expression showed her empathy. "Shh," She hummed, pulling Marina into a gentle hug. "It's going to be alright, Marina... Lay back. I'll see what I can find," She said gently and moved off the couch to kneel beside it as Marina laid down. She rested her hands on her abdomen and closed her eyes, looking for the cancerous aura. She could feel it, but it hid from her powers. She furrowed her brows and pursed her lips.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

Fix you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:28 am

Eric listened to him quietly. He had never seen John Rolfe so broken before... To Eric, he would always be that tough guy, who could turn into a big jerk with someone slipped. ''Hey... I'm sorry to hear it...'', he said queitly, patting on his shoulder softly. He was terrible on comforting people, but he was better now than before, ''She's lucky for having you... If you love her as much I love Kida, you do whatever you can to heal her, right?'', he mumbled slightly, as he squeezed John's shoulder gently.

Marina sobbed lightly as Kida hugged her. She trusted Kida, she was like family to her, and Marina knew she was a good person. She laid down as she asked, and watched as she put her hands on her abdomen. Marina also noted the change upon Kida's expression, and pursed her lips... She was afraid of what was happening, but she needed to ask, ''Kida... What's wrong?'', she asked weakly.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe.

John Rolfe.

Fix you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:39 am

John pursed his lips and sighed, closing his eyes as he felt Eric trying to comfort him. He trusted the man after all the years they had known each other. He was a good guy with a harder past than John could imagine. Having him try to comfort him was nice. "I'm not giving up... I can't lose her to something we should have cured so many years ago... If she had just gone to the doctor soon, maybe they would have caught it and she would be here like this right now," He muttered, angry and sad and helpless all at the same time.

--

Kida opened her blue hues and looked at Marina. She didn't want to tell her she couldn't find it. If she said that, it would crush everyone. Was something wrong with her? She'd never had this problem before. The problem where she couldn't heal something. Even when she tried so hard. "Nothing, Marina... It's just... more difficult than I imagined. I tried to... locate it... But, I can't find it -- It's like it's blocking my powers," she whispered.

"Eric!" She called out then, knowing they were stronger together. "I need your help, baby," She said, her voice strong as always.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

Fix you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:54 am

''Blocking??'', Marina whispered quietly, not understanding what was happening... But somehow, when she heard Kida's voice still strong, she tried to be strong too. Kida'a strength was something that Marina always admired on the woman, and she tried to be as strong as her.

''C'mon, John... At least she knows what's wrong with her... And you're trying to heal her...'', he said queitly, and turned his gaze towards Kida's voice... ''I'm coming...'', he called back, and then turned his gaze back to John, ''Stay here, okay? I'm going to see what Kida wants....'', he said softly, and walked inside the house. Eric pursed his lips seeing Marina lying there on that couch, but he focused on his wife, ''You called. How can I help?''
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe.

John Rolfe.

Fix you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:03 am

John watched Eric go, but found that he couldn't just sit there. If Kida needed his help, then something was up. Kida never asked for help. He got up and followed silently, seeing how Marina was there on the sofa. Kida saw him and pursed her lips in a bit of irritation, but sighed and gestured for him to come over anyway. He lifted Marina's head and sat down, resting her head onto his lap and stroking her hair gently.

Kida then turned her hues onto Eric. "Help me locate the virus. I can't find it on my own," She said gently. She was stronger than him, and he knew that. Hopefully, he would understand how hard Kida was trying to give Marina good news. "We have to try," She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

Fix you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:34 am

Marina looked at John at the moment he walked into the room. She knew he could see how fragile she was feeling by just seeing her eyes, so she diverged her brown hues from him. As he waslked closer to her, and rested her head upon his lap, she reached for his hand and held it tightly, looking for more strenght. She wasn't liking the way Kida was looking, and she needed to be prepared for anything.

Eric nodded softly, and rested his human hand upon her shoulder, allowing her to get of his strength. She could be stronger than him as a witch, but his was stronger physically. He knew they need to locate the tumor before applying any magic on Marina. He couldn't help but get a little worried, as Kida couldn't find it by herself.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe.

John Rolfe.

Fix you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:45 am

John held Marina's hand, trying to be strong for her like he had always been. But, the idea of losing her was terrifying to him. He didn't want to be without her. She was his purpose in this world since the beginning. He ran his hand through his hair and closed his eyes, trying to focus himself before turning his hues onto Eric and Kida.

Kida sighed as Eric gave her his strength. With his help, maybe she could at least find the tumor. She placed her hands back onto Marina and closed her eyes tightly, focused. She searched every inch she could get into and then gasped, her hands being shocked away from Marina's skin as she did locate the virus. "Fuck..." she whispered, shaking her head slowly. "That's not fucking cancer," She muttered. "But, whatever it is, it is trying to kill you... That's no secret," She scowled. "I don't like it. It's not... normal. It's magic," she muttered. "Who the hell would want to kill Marina? She's never done anything," John snapped. "Except aid others... Who were against those working with Hades," Kida mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

Fix you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:18 am

Marina felt better having John's support, his warmth... When Kida put her hands upon her again, she sighed, feeling that stranger energy, now stronger invading her system. When Kida was finally able to 'touch' her tumor, she also gasped as something unleashed inside her. She could hear the words, cancer, kill, normal and magic... But she couldn't get the rest of the conversation. It started where Kida touched, and then irradiated throught all her veins. She cried in pain, and curled into herself as her vision darkened and she fainted.

Eric also felt that something wasn't normal... That there was magic involved. Promptly he walked to the bookshelf and grabbed an old book. He searched through the pages, and tried to explain what he was thinking as he looked for the spell.... ''Fear not...'', he mumbled seeing Marina unconscious, ''She's going to be fine, but when we touched the thing inside her, it knocked her off, like it was the spell's 'defense device'...''...'', I know a spell, that can make an amulet. It helps immuning the person who wears it from being a victim from a spell like Marina's... I did that on Kida's and mine wedding ring, and the braceletes I gave the boys.... Paranoiac much? I don't think so...'', he mumbled as he found the spell... ''Now if you allow me...'', he took Marina's wedding ring off, and held inside his hand as he mumbled the words. He gave the ring back to John and explained to him. ''It can help numbing the effect of the magic, and will protect her from other ones... She'll live as long she doesn't take her ring off'', he explained, ''If you want, I can make an amulet for you and your children...''
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe.

John Rolfe.

Fix you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:31 am

Kida looked towards Eric as he got up and started to look through the old spell book. She loved that book. It had her memories with it. Everyone had brought back something important to their past in Nirethia. Especially of their bond between someone important -- the spell book was what helped both Kida and Belle bond with Eric in the magic realm; Belle got her wedding dress; Marina got Damon. It was all simple.

She looked down to her ring and furrowed her brows. "You didn't tell me that, Eric," she muttered, though she didn't sound upset about it. She was thankful, especially now that she knew Marina had been affected. Marina was the farthest person Hades should be going after. But, it didn't seem completely out of his realm, either. Then again, when did he ever do all of his dirty work?

She stroked Marina's hair from her face gently and used what was left of her power to ease the girl awake. "I think it's a good idea to get everyone a ring... I don't want to take any chances of something not even I can fix. The bad thing is that I don't Hades is alone in this this time," She mumbled, looked at Eric with a worried gaze.

John didn't like the sound of any of it. "Adam's not going to go near those rings, Eric. You know he hates magic. But... I can buy everyone a ring -- and look into finding this asshole. I thought we got rid of him," John muttered, clenching a fist.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

Fix you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:11 am

Eric noticed Kida was getting tired, that she was using magic again. So he stood by her side and gave her some of his strenght too, so she wouldn't get so tired. ''I know...'', he mumbled slightly, giving Kida a worried look too. If they couldn't even get close to that thing, how could they possibly fight against it? He looked up to John as he spoke... ''I guess the wedding rings would work just fine for us... As you can see, the spell doesn't change a thing on them. They are discreet, and we don't get them of our fingers often. Meg could come up with a lie to Adam, and give him the enchanted ring without he noticing what I did to it....'', he shrugged slightly, and turned his gaze back to Marina as the woman started waking up.

Her senses were slowly going back, she could hear their talk, though she didn't know what they were talking about, and she could feel scents, one of them making her feel like home. She blinked once as she opened her eyes, her pupils slowly got used to the light. The first person she saw was Kida, and she smiled softly seeing the good woman. She looked up and smiled warmly seeing John.
Back to top Go down
John Rolfe.

John Rolfe.

Fix you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 11:29 am

Kida nodded, leaning against Eric's side and wrapping her arms around him. She was glad he had come back earlier in the morning. "We can trick Adam. It wouldn't the work of a genius," She pointed out, shaking her head. She looked over to Marina and smiled a bit. "Why don't you take her home, John? Explain things to her, and let her rest... She needs to rest, and when she wakes up, see how the ring is doing. She'll feel better," Kida instructed.

John nodded and pulled Marina up into his arms. "Come along, love," He mumbled, standing up. "Thank you, both... You've saved her life, and all of ours. I'm grateful," John sighed, then kissed Kida's cheek. "Thank you, again," He mumbled before turning and carrying Marina out to the car.

Kida watched, then looked to Eric and sighed. "I'm tired again," She laughed a bit. "But... I don't want to be. I want to be with you. Like we planned for the kids to be gone for," she pouted.
Back to top Go down
Marina Rolfe

Marina Rolfe

Fix you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:43 pm

Marina was feeling very tired, and when she heard Kida telling them she should get some rest, she nodded slightly, and leaned against his chest softly. ''I'm feeling so... So tired'', she mumbled quietly, with a cute yawn as he put her on the car again.

Eric chuckled softly and wrapped his arm around Kida, ''Nonsense... That's the least I could do after you gave me this...'', he waved with his new hand and watched as they walked back to their car. He laughed softly with Kida, and slid his hand gently upon her hips. ''My poor baby...'', he teased softly and leaned her chin up to place a gentle kiss on her lips. ''I'm tired too, and I want to be with you...'', he murmured, kissing down on her jaw.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

Fix you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:51 pm

"I know," John chuckled gently and kissed her forehead. "Sleep now. I'll carry you in the house once we get there, beautiful," He mumbled, kissing her cheek once they were in the car.

--

Kida looked up at Eric and pouted cutely, giggling gently. "It sucks to get old, huh?" She mumbled, scrunching up her nose. She leaned into the kiss and whimpered softly, pouting more as he said he was tired, too. "Coffee?" She suggested, arching a brow. She knew the both of them got horribly wired off caffeine.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Fix you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:19 pm

Marina smiled slightly, closing her eyes as soon he said she should sleep. ''I love you, John'', she whispered softly, before falling asllep again.

''Who's old? I'm not old... Are you old?'', he mumbled with a small smirk, as he kissed down on her neck. He wrapped both of his arms around her, and pulled her closer to him, her back against his chest. ''You sure you want to try on coffee again? Didn't you regret last time we did that?'', he mumbled with a small chuckled as he remembered the episode.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

Fix you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:26 pm

Kida laughed softly and leaned on him. "Hmmm... Last time I checked, I was getting close to being forty-four," She pouted cutely up at him. "But..." She whimpered softly at the idea of having to go straight back to bed. She hated not having the same energy she had before. "I want you..." She pouted more, pressing her hips back against his playfully and hugging his arms around her tighter.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Fix you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:16 pm

''Forty-four? Is that right?'', he mumbled gently before bitting on her ear softly, ''You still look the same hot girl I met on the river to me, babe...'', he whispered as he kissed down on her neck to her shoulder. ''You know what's good before going to sleep, a good massage...'', he mumbled sliding his hands down to her hips, rubbing her hips gently against him. ''I can give you a good massage...'', he murmured, with a small smirk.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

Fix you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:39 pm

Kida hummed a sound of pleasure as he bit at her ear. "Hot? How endearing," She teased, giggling softly. She closed her eyes and let her mind follow the path of his lips. "A massage?" She repeated quietly, smirking to herself as she felt his hands on her hips now. "I'd love a massage," She nodded.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Fix you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 10:01 pm

''Yeah... I thought she was hot, before finding out she was incredibly annoying...'', he teased softly, ''But that girl stole my heart, and I'm hers since then. She's my angel...'', he whispered at the crook of her neck, and turned her around. ''I love you, babe...'', he murmured and kissed her lips tenderly as he wrapped her legs around his hips, and walked her to their room.

Once inside the bedroom, he closed the door with his foot, and sat her on the bed. There was no need on close the door, since there was nobody home except for them... But he want to make sure they wouldn't hear anyone calling for them anymore. He had done his good action for the day, and now he only wanted to enjoy his wonderful wife. He took his shirt off, and sat on his knees right behind her, making room so his legs would be on the sides of her hips. ''Now, let's make that massage...'', he murmured as he caressed her arms by her side, and then he whispered softly, ''Just close your eyes''.

He took her/his shirt of, and smirked seeing her with only his boxers on. However, he controlled himself and started massaging her shoulders firmly, and also caring at the same time. His both hands didn't fail him, and he felt more confident on his robotic hand. He softly grazed his fingers along her spine, groaned quietly seeing the goosebumps on her tanned, perfect skin. Then he slid his hands down on her sides and thights, pulling his chest closer to her back as he started kissing on her slender neck. His hand then slid up to her abodmen, and cupped each of her breasts. His touch was tender, but he tightened the grip upon her breasts once now and then as his kisses turned more intense. As he nibbled on her ear lobe, he pinched her nipples softly, massaging them until they got hard on his fingers.

His hands slid down on her midriffs to beneath the straps of his boxers. ''What's going to happen next?'', he whispered next to her ear, with a seductive voice, ''Should I give you the full massage, or you're too tired?'', he kissed her ear tenderly, and then sucked slightly at her earlobe. As he waited for her answer, he grabbed on her curvy hips softly. At this point he was almost fully aroused, his pants were tight on his hips, and she could feel his shaft touching her on her back. If her answer was no, he could deal with it, knowing he would be down eventually, but he had absolutelly no problem if her answer was affirmative.

[Surprise! Someone got inspired in the middle of the night! ;3]
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

Fix you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:56 am

Kida sat onto the bed and relaxed, comfortable between his legs. "Mm..." She hummed to his words. She closed her eyes and followed the path his hands made. His hands on her shoulders felt amazing, relaxing her tight joints and muscles. As his hands continued down and caressed her skin, she moaned softly, shivering.

Her breathing hitched softly as his lips kissed her neck and his hands came to her breasts. His robotic hand was stronger, but she knew he could control the pressure the hand used. "Eric..." She hummed in pleasure as her nipples became erect under his touch. Her hands were down on her middrift now. She let out a shaky breath and moaned as he sucked on her ear. "What do they call it? A happy ending?" She smirked slightly and rolled her hips back against his erection.
Back to top Go down
Eric Storm

Eric Storm

Fix you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:16 pm

Eric really enjoyed hearing her moans, making him shiver slightly. As she rolled his hips against his erection, he groaned lowly, and slid his hand to caress her womanhood softly. ''Happy ending? No... We're far from the ending, babe...'', he murmured slightly, as he rub her clit slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fix you Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fix you   Fix you Empty

Back to top Go down

Fix you
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: Residences :: River Side Home (Storm)-
Jump to: