Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unexpected Turn

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

Unexpected Turn - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 10:05 pm

Oliver pursed his lips and sighed as he played with a strand of her blonde hair while his other hand gave her hand a small squeeze. "I was pretty terrible back then... But, I can still say I'm a virgin. Thank God I never went that far on her," he sighed. "I did practically anything I can... Pretty sure that's why she's a lesbian," He smiled sheepishly. "Don't ever say that you can't blame me for what I did... She didn't deserve any of the things I did when I was high and drunk... And that's no excuse, either. I can't blame her for hating me. I should never have laid a hand on her. To be honest, I was pretty violent, too," He frowned and looked away. "That's why I went to the military... I needed a way to vent my aggression. Obviously, it helped," He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 12:57 am

Elizabeth listened to his story, her blue eyes watching his facial expression. Sure, she should act like any other girl. Any other girl would back away from Oliver, afraid that he would switch back to his ways, but she could see in his eyes that he was truly sorry for acting that way towards Violet. Liz just wished that Violet could see it as well. Liz sat up, sitting on his lap and turning his face towards her when he looked away. "What you did to Vi... It's both unacceptable and not right... And this might sound harsh... But... I'm glad that it happened. Because it made both you and Vi stronger in the making. Sure, issues developed as well but who doesn't have issues." Elizabeth shrugged softly before giving him a light smile, her lips brushing against his.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:07 am

Oliver looked towards her and sighed softly, loosely wrapping his arms around her. "Thank you," he said simply. "Thank you for understanding... You may be fourteen, but you are so much wiser than any fourteen year old I've ever known," He admitted, brushing his nose gently with hers before placing a soft kiss on her lips. He did regret what he did to Violet, but he knew it made both of them better in the long run. He'd realized his wrong doings and changed. He just wanted her to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 1:59 am

"You're welcome..." She said softly before smirking a bit at his comment. "Thank you. I pride myself to be smarter than my peers." She hummed softly before leaning into the kiss, her other hand resting on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 2:04 am

Oliver chuckled softly and shook his head before leaning into the kiss. His hand gently caressed her side. He liked kissing her. For some reason, her kiss could calm him. Make him forget about everything around him. He rested his hand lightly into her hand and slowly let his overly proper mind slip away as he brushed his lips against her jaw, memorizing the soft skin before continuing gently down her neck.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 2:13 am

Elizabeth's eyes fluttered closed as he started kissing her jaw, his lips warm and gentle across her soft skin. She moved her body to sit in his lap in a more intimate way, her legs straddling his. Her hand roamed his chest, his pecks and abs hard against her touch.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 2:17 am

Oliver closed his eyes and rested his hands on her waist to gently tug her closer. He liked having her close. He shivered a bit at her hands on his chest. He hadn't felt a female's touch in so long that it did surprise him how soft she was. He kissed her collarbone before bringing his lips back to hers to kiss her a bit deeper.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:52 am

Elizabeth smiled a bit when she felt him pull her closer and his slight shivering from her touch, humming a soft sound as he kissed her collar bone. Her hands move back up to his cheeks as his lips returned to hers. As their lips moved together, Liz gently nipped at his bottom lip playfully, smiling a bit.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:57 am

Oliver smiled just slightly into the kiss and slid his hands along her sides, one continuing up her back until it reached her neck. He tangled a hand in her blonde locks while the other caressed her hip. However, he heard his phone beep across the room. He sighed and set her onto the couch before getting up and checking it. It continued to beep, showing a call from one of his old army friends. "I can call them back," He shrugged it off and walked back over to her, though he set the phone closer. He smirked slightly at her as he moved back onto the couch. He gathered her up and laid down on the couch, having her over him. He returned to her lips, kissing her slowly and deeply as his hands roamed her back and stopped just at her hips, ever respectful.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:36 am

Elizabeth hummed softly as she felt his hands roam along her body, his touch tingling all of her nerves. Her hand slide down to his chest once more, her nails dragging along his harden skin. As she heard the phone, she soon pouted as he moved away from her. She sighed softly before soon grinning as he said he would ignore it for right now. Her arms opened for him when he came back over and giggled when he placed her above him. Her blonde hair framed her face as she dipped down to kiss his lips, her hands resting on his chest once more. She smiled a bit when she felt his hands on her waist, her hands trailing across his arms to take hold of his hands. Before she could move them anywhere else, his phone started going off right after it just stopped.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:48 am

Oliver smiled into the kiss and arched a brow as he felt her take hold of his hands. He made a face when he heard his phone going off again. He reached over and picked it up from the table, only to see it was the same number. "He can wait," He said simply, not willing to give up his time with Elizabeth so easily. He leaned up and kissed her lips softly with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:12 am

Elizabeth giggled at Oliver as he didn't want to answer the phone, nodding softly before returning to the kiss. Now, she took his hands and moved them further down, slowly and carefully of course. His fingers grazed her butt before moving down to her legs, her skin milky under his touch.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:16 am

Oliver let her have control of his hands and memorized the curve her butt and legs took. Sure, he didn't like invading anyone's space, unless they allowed him. She allowed him -- guided him. He gently caressed her smooth thighs, squeezing gently before sliding back up to her butt, cupping her lightly for a moment before moving his hands back down her legs to the back of her knees. He caressed the skin there, knowing it was a sensitive area before rubbing her thighs gently.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:34 am

Elizabeth hummed as she felt his hands roam along her legs and her butt. Her hands returned to his chest, one of them tracing the lines on his skin while the other moved along his shoulders down to his abdomen. She moved her lips away from his as she started to nip his jaw and moved down to her neck.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:28 pm

Oliver closed his eyes as he focused on the feeling of her lips on his jaw and neck. He could control himself. He wouldnt do anything she didn't want to do. His hands slid around and caressed the opposite side of her thighs -- her inner thighs. Her skin was so smooth. He slid his gands back to her shorts at the back and let his fingers creep under the fabric of the shorts to feel her butt. "Lace underwear to work out? Fancy," he teased before giving the skin under his hands a squeeze.

(Hes being bad. What did you do.)
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 6:13 pm

Elizabeth kissed the nape of his neck and his collarbone, her lips barely brushing against his skin. She hummed as she felt his hands roam further around her legs, his hands warm and pleasing to her skin. She giggled when he teased her undergarment choice. "It's comfier than spankies." She said in a matter of fact way.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 6:38 pm

"Is that so?" Oliver mused before chuckling softly and leaning around to her lips. He kissed her deeply, one hand snaking back up to hold her neck and lean into the kiss. "Spankies... Odd name," He mused. "Kind of just makes me think of you getting spanked," He mumbled against her lips with a small blush.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 2:35 am

Elizabeth nodded before giggling against the kiss, her hand resting on his cheek as the kiss deepened. "Well, Cheerleaders did invent the name Spankies, so..." She mused softly, smirking a bit as her other hand snaked down to his waist. But, before she could move further, his phone rang once more. She sighed, sitting up from her position. "Oliver... If they call you more than twice, it's important... You should answer it. Don't worry... We can continue this afterwards." She said softly before giving him a smile, leaning down and placing a soft kiss on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 2:47 am

Oliver smiled and chuckled to himself before sighing as he heard his ringtone once more. However, this time, he knew it was from the Captain just above him. He nodded and leaned into her kiss before reaching and picking up his phone. "Captain Michaels speaking," He said professionally. He listened quietly, his eyes focused on Elizabeth there above him. He wasn't paying much attention to the call until he heard Christian's name. The enemy infiltrated the camp in the downtime -- the only time when there were not adequate trained guard to defend... A small group was taken from the camp -- Storm included in the group. We lost contact with the men... A bomber came back today to tell us they had been executed as a warning. We were able to take him out before his bomb could go off... I'm sorry for your loss. We know he was your friend... The request may be difficult, but we want you to deliver the message to his family. It's easier to hear from someone they know as apposed to a random soldier. Oliver didn't respond. He sat quietly, his eyes distant as bad memories flooded back to him. He'd had to tell Ryan's family he'd fallen in battle when he could have saved his life. He could have taken the bullet. He knew there was no way he could have saved Christian.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 3:32 am

Elizabeth giggled at him teasingly as he sounded so professional on the phone, her finger idly tracing his chest. She didn't bother to ease drop on the conversation as her blue eyes stared back into his. She watched his expressions carefully as the conversation continued, tilting her head as his eyes became increasingly distant, no longer looking at her. He received troubling news, she quickly concluded as she reached to take his other hand and kissed his knuckles for support. From what Elizabeth knew, when you receive bad news from the army, it's either because you did something wrong or someone close to you recently died.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 3:38 am

Feeling her kiss on his knuckles managed to draw him from his distant stupor. He did not smile as he normally would when looking at her. He closed his eyes in fact. He swallowed the lump in his throat when his commander began questioning if he was still on the line. "Yes, Sir... I'll see to it that his family receives the message," He said quietly, his tone stoic. When he ended the call, he looked towards Elizabeth with sad eyes.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:19 am

Elizabeth looked at him worriedly as he didn't smile, but closed his eyes instead. She continued kissing his knuckles, her suspicion confirmed when he said he would let the family know. Her eyes look into his as he opened them, her heart squeezing at the look he was giving her. She hated that look on everyone, especially on him. "I'm sorry..." She whispered softly to him, not having an inkling that it was Christian. Her mind seemed to refuse to let the thought pass by in her head.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:23 am

Oliver shook his head and sat up to have her on his lap. He kissed her forehead and held her close. "I should be saying I'm sorry to you... He's your cousin, after all," He mumbled, rubbing her back gently.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:45 am

Elizabeth adjusted herself as he sat up and took his embrace, wrapping her arms around him. However, her eyes blinked when he said it was her cousin. Christian. No, it couldn't be. He promised her. He promised her he would come back. Come back less of a idiot as when he left. He promised her. "A-are you sure...? Are you sure it wasn't some type of mistake?!" She quickly asked, her mind in obvious denial.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 4:49 am

Oliver frowned, knowing it was the hardest thing to accept. "Baby, Chris stood out like a sore thumb. I'm sure they would know if he was there or not," He said quietly, not trying to sound rude, but pointing out the obvious. In a crowd, Chris was always easy to point out with his stark, white hair. "They were ambushed... When it was over, someone from the enemy's side came back and said they'd killed their hostages. Apparently, Chris was one of them," He sighed. He didn't like repeating that message, but he knew he would have to tell Kida and Elena the same thing. It hurt him, too. Chris was his friend. He had been his friend long before he had begun training for the military.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Turn
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: Residences :: Apartment (Oliver)-
Jump to: