Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Unexpected Turn

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

Unexpected Turn Empty
PostSubject: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 3:48 am

Elizabeth jogged a different path today than her normal way. Rather than deciding to stay at one simple light, she decided to keep jogging across the already active cross walk. Of course she knew where she headed off to, living here all of her life, and she didn't mind the extra distance. It only gave her a challenge. She didn't stop for anyone or anything, her mind day dreaming as usual as her earphones blasted her favorite tunes.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

Unexpected Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 3:53 am

Unexpected Turn Tumblr_mbftf0A29Y1rxihxg
Oliver wasn't one to exercise outside. He preferred the atmosphere of the gym. But, it was a nice day. The sky was clear. He couldn't pass that up to stay inside. So, he sat on the bench at the park backwards, his earphones in his ears as he continued to do sit ups. "Eighty... Eighty-one... Eighty-two," He breathed steadily as he sat up, barely even sweating at all. However, a blonde caught his sight. He rarely took notice of anyone who went by. It looked like Elizabeth. But... Older. He furrowed his brows and sat up straight, taking out his earphones. "Elizabeth?" He called over, though he noted her headphones were in. He pursed his lips and looked around. He found a rubber band and smirked. He hooked it around one finger and used another finger to pull it back before letting it snap forward to pop her on the side. He whistled innocently as he fiddled with the wood of the bench.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

Unexpected Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:25 am

Elizabeth made a soft jumpy noise as something intruded her concentration, her jog coming to a halt. She pulled her earphones out and looked around for the culprit. Her gaze trailed to a rubber band on the ground before looking up as she heard a whistle. At first she squinted to see but gasp, a smile appearing on her features. "Oliver!" She chimed at the guy who just happened to be on her mind not even a moment ago. As she jogged over to him, she started to look much different than from afar. She grew a bit, her legs now elongated even more when her short shorts on, her body curved more in all the right places, making her look much less than a child, and even her face looked prominent than cheeky. "I didn't expect to see you out here."
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

Unexpected Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:28 am

Oliver turned his green hues towards her as he started to respond, only to pause and take in exactly how different she looked. "E... Elizabeth?" He questioned again. She was more mature in all of the places that counted. And, that was what drew him to look away respectfully before his eyes could wander. "What did you do...? Last time I checked, you were five foot tall... You legs definitely weren't that long," he mumbled, rubbing his now sweaty palms together aimlessly.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

Unexpected Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:35 am

"Yes?" Elizabeth asked, tilting her head with her blue eyes blinking at him curiously. As he looked away from her, her brows furrowed, instantly going to her outfit. It was smaller than most of the outfits he'd seen her in, but she couldn't workout in those. These allowed her flexibility to kick in much more easily. However, as he started talking about her new found height, she quickly realized. "Oh? This? Nothing. Just an little trick in my magic hat that I wanted to try, just for a day." Elizabeth explained to him, smiling innocently before looking away. "I kind of... sort of... turned myself into a 19 year old." She mumbled softly.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

Unexpected Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:37 am

Oliver looked at her with slightly wide eyes. "Why would you do that?" He questioned, furrowing his brows in confusion. "Did Violet teach you that? She's the only person I know who knows that spell," He mumbled, making a slight face at the memory attached to it.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

Unexpected Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:45 am

"Why not?" She responded to his confused expression, crossing her arms. She didn't see the big deal in making herself older. Hell, she even felt better being older than just a simple 'child. Though, she knew her father would give her a mouth full for using magic like this. "No. She didn't teach me. She used the spell once on me for fun and I remembered it." Liz explained, shrugging a bit. "It's not a big deal."
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

Unexpected Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:48 am

"For fun?" Oliver repeated, frowning. "Elizabeth... You were perfect before. Why speed through perfection?" He mused, arching a brow at her before getting up and adjusting his clothing from the odd position he'd been sitting for the last bit. "Though... Seeing you now does prove that I was wrong. I didn't think it was possible for you to get any prettier," He said with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

Unexpected Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:56 am

Elizabeth nodded before biting her lip a bit as he called her perfect. She watched as he got up, giggling as he adjusted his clothes before a faint red brushed across her cheeks as he complimented her. "Well... Perfect or not... It's really difficult to be into this guy that I really like when he can't look at me without thinking he's a pedophile for looking at a child. At least now... he's allowed to look." She said, her words carefully and hinting as she looked at him through her thick eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

Unexpected Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 5:00 am

A small frown set Oliver's lips before he started to fiddle with his hands again, looking at the ground. "You like some guy, then?" He mused, looking at her through his lashes, as well. He wasn't the brightest, even when it came to something so obvious. "He's lucky then, I guess... Though, I don't think you should change yourself for some guy," He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

Unexpected Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 5:15 am

As she watched his movements, she could easily tell that he didn't take her hints towards him. Rather than sighing, she giggled, finding it adorable. "He isn't just some guy." She said, stepping towards him. "He's the sweetest, kindest, handsomest guy that I ever met..." She stood just across from him, the bench being the only think blocking her. Her bright eyes gazing into his, her eyes briefly looking down at his lips before returning to his eyes. But, before she could lean in, brief rain droplets hit their skin until moments later the sky darken and it started to pour down. Damn Seattle.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

Unexpected Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 5:20 am

Oliver's eyebrows arched when she giggled. What was so funny? He pursed his lips, a bit offended that she would keep talking about the guy with him there. But, as she got closer, his heart sped up as it usually did around her. He swallowed the lump in his throat from how close she got, and the way her eyes flickered down. He let out a slightly staggered breath when he felt the rain, diverting her attention. He wasn't comfortable kissing her in public, even if she did appear older. It was a psychological thing -- she was still 14. He made a face at the rain before pursing his lips. "Er... C'mon. We shouldn't stay out in the rain. And, I wanted to talk to you anyway. My apartment isn't far," He murmured and nodded for her to follow as he moved away from the bench and started a light jog down the block.

He opened up the apartment and set his keys onto the table near the door before walking into the living room. He looked over at her and rubbed the back of his neck. "Your clothes are... kind of soaked. You can borrow some of my clothes while I dry yours," He offered. He pulled his shirt up over his head as he walked to his bedroom. He changed into a dry pair of boxers and shorts, then grabbed a pair of his boxers and a t-shirt for her. "Here," He offered to her, holding out the dry clothing to her.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

Unexpected Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 5:45 am

Elizabeth sighed at the rain before nodding softly to him, biting her bottom lip. She followed him back to his home, trailing behind him. When they finally got to the apartment, she looked around at her surroundings. She looked back at him as he commented about her clothes, smiling sheepishly as he went to his bedroom. Elizabeth watched as she saw his bare back as he walked away, quickly clearing her throat from the thought before she inspected the apartment once more to keep her mind occupied. Cozy, definitely bigger than Violet's, and she could feel the abundant Oliver vibe here. 

Turning back around as Oliver came in, she smiled as she took the dry clothing. "Thank you." She hummed before quickly locating the bathroom and heading into it. She shut the door softly and started stripping off her soaked garment. She looked at herself in the mirror, chewing on her bottom lip, before she slipped on his clothing. They were baggy on her figure despite her new body, one of the shoulders slipping down already. However, his smell revolved around her quickly, making her head spin and her heart race. She quickly shook her head, adjusting the shoulder, grabbing her clothes, and heading back out towards the living room. "Your apartment is nice. It reminds me of my house just a bit." She complimented, giving him a soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

Unexpected Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 5:50 am

Oliver turned his emerald hues onto her as she came back. He smiled a bit to himself, liking the way his clothes hung on her. He took her wet clothing and chuckled a bit. "Thanks..." He mused, looking around his apartment as well. He was a bit of neat freak, so everything was in line. It was warm, yet still modern. Of course, there was random military knick-knacks and american flags around -- the usual in a military home. His clocks were even set to military time. He walked to the dryer and put their clothing into it, adding a few dryer sheets before starting it up. He got two water bottles from the fridge and handed her one before taking a long swig from his, finding his throat was more dry than normal. Probably had to do with her. A part of him wondered if he should put on a shirt. He shook his head before walking back to her. 

"So..." He started as he lazily sat onto the couch in a relaxed slouch. "Did you talk to Violet?" He questioned. He couldn't help but be curious. He felt bad for kissing her before she'd broken up with Violet. Violet deserved better than that. He sipped from his water bottle as he forced his eyes to remain on her face respectfully.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

Unexpected Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:05 am

Elizabeth smiled a bit before her gaze trailed behind him as he walked away, his bare back exposed to her. She somehow managed not to look down, but now, she almost wished she did. A blush quickly rose just to mere thought, shaking her head once more as she sat down on the couch, cuddling close to one corner of it as she kept her thoughts straight. Control, Liz, control. She reminded herself, knowing that she couldn't overstep the typical boundaries when she was experimenting with her magic. She was still a 14 year old girl in a 19 year old body, when really, she wished it was the other way around. She sighed in her head before looking up as he offered the water, taking it and sipping it. 

Liz opened her eyes when he asked about Violet, her eyes deceiving her as they instantly went to the highly structural torso. She took another sip, washing down her blush before nodding. "Yes. I did. She took it.... well... ,to say the least, in front of me... But I could tell that she was really upset..." Liz explained softly, pursing her lips at the memory, hating that look in Violet's eye. She felt her heart sunk at the sight and wished that she didn't have to do that. But with her highly abundant feelings for Oliver after that simple kiss, she couldn't continue. It made her feel like a spoiled brat honestly. She sighed and took another of the water.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

Unexpected Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:11 am

Oliver nodded and smiled a bit to himself, though he tried to keep the smile private. "She'll be alright... Hopefully Liam will check in on her to make sure she's not falling into a hole again," He sighed a bit before shaking his head. He took her hand and kissed her knuckles once lightly. "I'm glad you ended it before she got hurt... I mean, if you don't feel the same for someone, it's better to spare them. At least, it's been that way in my experience," he mused. "Now... Are you going to stop staring at my abs or what?" He teased a bit, dropping their hands. However, where he dropped their hands allowed him to rest his hand against her calf. Her skin was soft. He turned on the television on low to the station that recapped the wars of the world constantly. His thumb gently brushed the skin where his hand rested. "I can drive you home when the rain lets up," He offered, looking towards her from the corner of his eyes. His gaze only landed on her legs, though. He always had liked legs, hence his immediate attractions to Arianne and Helena. He swallowed the lump in his throat and took a long drink from his water.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

Unexpected Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 2:53 pm

Elizabeth nodded, thanking her brother in the back of her mind before watching as he took her hand. She smiled a bit as his lips brushed her knuckles, the feeling pleasant. She nodded softly at his words before giggling and nudging him with her foot. "I'll stop looking when you don't have six of them." She mumbled playfully, a smile playing on her lips. She turned to look at the TV and instantly recognized the show. Aside from her obvious obsession with designing, she always had a knack for history, blaming her parents mainly for that one. However, she looked back as she felt his warm hand on her calf, his thumb brushing against her skin. She liked it. And it instantly took her to the memories of her siblings cuddling to their significant others. She chewed her bottom lip, nodding to his offer and looking at him through her eyelashes. "Oliver..." She started, placing a hand on top of his. "The guy I was talking about earlier. I was talking about you... actually. Sure... I'm fine and dandy in my old body, but this... this shows that I'm not a kid. That I'm really a 19 year old stuck in a 14 year old's body..." Her blue eyes searching into his emerald before looking down at their hands. She slowly interlaced her fingers with his, smiling a bit how his hands were still much larger than her tiny ones.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

Unexpected Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:28 pm

Oliver looked over at her and pursed his lips slightly. The corners of his lips tugged up in a small smile when she said the guy was him. Though, the idea that she had changed herself for him was a bit uncomfortable, considering he didn't want her parents to hate him for her changing. However, as he looked at how their hands intertwined so perfectly, he couldn't help but sigh and bring her hand up to kiss her knuckles again. "You didn't have to change for me, Elizabeth... I liked you just the same before," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

Unexpected Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 5:11 pm

Elizabeth smiled once more as he kissed her knuckles before looking back at him. "Do you, really? Even if I was a little older than my real age, you feelings wouldn't change the slightest?" She asked softly, her eyes look back at his face.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

Unexpected Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 5:13 pm

Oliver shook his head and smirked. "Of course they wouldn't... You're perfect to me, so I have no reason to not like you," He mused. "Though... With you being nineteen now, I don't feel so bad about kissing you," He pointed out before leaning over and placing a soft kiss on her pink lips. Even her lips were more plump with age.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

Unexpected Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:12 pm

Elizabeth blinked at his words before smiling, a blush creeping on her cheeks. She giggled softly before leaning in as well, her lips molding perfectly with his. Her eyes flutter close as she leaned more into kiss, the warmth from his lips causing her heart to beat faster. She pulled back just a bit, biting her bottom lip as she looked into his emerald eyes before giggling. "That's always an added bonus." She hummed softly.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

Unexpected Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 8:38 pm

Oliver chuckled softly, shaking his head. "Don't bite your lips," He mumbled, gently taking hold of her chin and tugging it down to release her grip. "You're really beautiful.. You know that right?" He mumbled. He kissed her forehead before settling back in his seat and wrapping his arm around her shoulders loosely.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

Unexpected Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 11:02 pm

Elizabeth pouted as he tugged her lips from her teeth, a habit she found that she did a lot, before giggling. "Maybe." She hummed before leaning closer to him. "Just as much as you should know that you're extremely hot with this 6 to 8 pack you having going on." She complimented, her gaze trailing down to his chest before grinning up at him.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

Unexpected Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 12:44 pm

Oliver shook his head and smiled slightly. "Sure.. if you say so," he mumbled. He sipped from his water and sighed. "I hate that its hot..." he sighed and got up to turn the fan on before sitting back down.
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Rider

Elizabeth Rider

Unexpected Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:45 pm

Elizabeth grinned before giggling as he stood up. When he sat back down, she laid across his lap with their fingers interlaced, her bright blue eyes blinking up towards him. "Before you went off to the military... Were you really that bad before? You make it seem like you did the most horrible things... I mean with Violet... well... I can't blame you really for acting like that... I know I can't go a day at school without some guy trying to sexually harass me. And that's private school too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unexpected Turn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unexpected Turn   Unexpected Turn Empty

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Turn
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: Residences :: Apartment (Oliver)-
Jump to: