Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh, no [Tag: Oli]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

Oh, no [Tag: Oli] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:39 am

Elena sighed and pouted a bit... She was happy that Kida liked it, but she was right, that name reminded her much of Katrina, and she didn't want to think of her everyday... ''Will you help picking a name... It's so hard'', she mumbled and then got startled when Oliver's phone rang. She looked attently to him and pursed her lips... ''I think he's talking to some Tenent...'', she mumbled to Kida and tried to listen of what Oliver was talking.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:52 am

Kida nodded, though she too was listening in on Oliver. Oliver pursed his lips and nodded. "Understood... Please keep me updated on his condition," He said softly before ending the call. He put on a small smile as he walked back to the table. "Er... Chris seems to have caught a stray bullet in his... leg," He said carefully, not wanting to upset either of them until he was sure of the circumstances. "They said they would keep me updated," He murmured quietly.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:15 am

Elena was feeling more nervous and before she knew it she was holding into Kida's hand. She looked at Oliver as he walked back to them, ''His leg?'', she asked. Chris had been hurt enough when Hades pushed him over the wall, making him lose the movement of his legs for months. ''What do you mean they would keep you updated? Tell me, Oliver, is he alright?'', she demanded.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:32 am

Oliver blinked over at her and sighed. "I don't know, Elena... They wouldn't give me much information," he said softly, not able to lie to her. "All I know is he's got a few injuries. That's all they would tell me right now. Apparently a lot is going on over there," He murmured. Kida put her arm around Elena and stroked her side gently.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 7:45 pm

Elena nodded as she looked to Oliver, and twirled her ring around her finger, she was trying to be positive, and that Christian only got a few injuries... ''Do you think he's alright, Kida?, she asked quietly, turning her vulnerable hues to her.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 8:00 pm

Kida looked over at Elena and gave her a sheepish smile. "I'm sure he is, Eli... He's a strong boy. And, as determined to get back to you as he is, he wouldn't let anything happen to him. Didn't he promise to come home to you?" She mused.

(ifhedidnt, pretendhedid.xD)
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 3:05 am

Elena smiled and took into a deep breath, Kida's words made her calm her nerves somehow. Of course Chris was coming back to her. He was one of the most stubborn boy she had even seen... And the only she had cared about so much. ''He wanted me to remember that he was coming home to me...That day when he proposed to me'', she smiled sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 3:11 am

Kida smiled and nodded. "See? I told you so," she teased and kissed her temple before smiling at the waitress whom brought her food. "Thank you," She hummed. Oliver smirked a bit at the two of them. "I'm glad you're both so optimistic," he said softly.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 11:24 pm

Elena giggled softly and leaned into Kida's touch, When the waitress came back with Kida's food, Elena turned to finished her dish and frowned at Oliver's comment, ''Why, is there any reason we shouldn't? You're some kind of freak who can tells the future, tell us... Or you could just call you friend at the base, to get more information for us, pleaasee?'', Elena made a cute face, looking at Oliver. She didn't get how complicated was making those kind of calls, all she cared about was easing her nerves and Kida... And also to tell Oliver they were right to be optimistic.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 6:15 pm

"It's not that easy to get into contact with them, Elena," Oliver said apologetically. "But... I'll try," He sighed and pulled out his phone, dialing the number again. The call went straight to voicemail. "The line is down right now..." he murmured. "I'm just an antsy person about the military," he shrugged. "When you've seen the things I have, you'd understand," He mused. Kida gave a sympathetic look before sighing and turning her blue hues onto Elena. "Don't worry, sweetie. You know Chris will call the soonest he can," She assured her.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:19 pm

Elena grinned and clapped her hands cutely when he said he was going to try calling again. Perhaps he wasn't the jerk she thought he was. She waited patiently and pouted when he informed the line was down. ''It's okay Oliver, at least you tried'', she smiled softly and reached, to rest her hand upon his as if a way to comfort him and make him think of other things than the war he had been. Elena nodded and wrapped her arms around Kida then, ''I know... I just want to hear his voice again'', she murmured softly and turned her gaze towards the boy. ''Oliver, I know when you in military, you are allowed to come home eventually...'', she murmured softly. Elena only wanted to know when Christian would come home again.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 28, 2013 11:00 pm

Oliver nodded and rubbed his arm lightly. He didn't like making promises like 'you'll see him again' because he knew all too well that that wasn't always true. "Er... Yeah, after your four year commitment. You can't leave before then or you can be tried for treason," He murmured, shaking his head. "But... From what I've heard, Chris has weaseled his way up to being a Captain already. Magic, no doubt. I've never seen someone so new get that high up. Other than myself. And that was through mind tricks with my magic," He smirked and chuckled to himself. Kida shook her head and smiled. "Sounds like him," She admitted.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 29, 2013 11:09 pm

''Four years??'', she gasped with a pout... She didn't want to be apart from him for so long. She hoped he would come around, just like in 'Dear John'... He met Savannah during his military service... Why Chris couldn't get a break from that stupid commint that kept her apart from him. She should be happy for him getting to be a Captain so soon... But she didn't care if he was a captain of the USA army, or just a simple tattooist... She wanted him by her side and her daughter's. She got a bit started when her phone vibrated, and she sighed after reading the message... ''Damon is outside to pick me up... We'll be at daddy's house'', she murmured to Kida... ''I wished I could call Chris one more time, but...'', she then turned her gaze to Oliver, ''You call him later'', she asked, in a bossy way, ''And get him to talk to his mother'', she stood up and kissed Kida's cheek, ''Have a nice lunch'', she smiled and then her hues to Oliver... ''Thank you for everything, Oliver... I'm starting to think differently about you'', and with that she waved to him and walked out to meet Damon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh, no [Tag: Oli]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: City :: Hospital-
Jump to: