Happily Ever After: Second Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh, no [Tag: Oli]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

Oh, no [Tag: Oli] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 4:59 pm

"I wouldnt be a gentleman if I allowed you to pay. Besides, everyone knows im only doing this to get you to like me," he said the last part sarcastically before chuckling. "Im sorry that I gave you the wrong impression of me... Im really not a bad guy. Just protective," he shrugged. "However, I do know that Christian is a lucky guy... Hes very talented too. Strong wise," he mused. "Ive seen some of his tattoo designs, too... I do hope he'll go after that career."
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:43 pm

Elena rolled her eyes, ''Of course you are trying to make a good impression.'', she scoffed. ''I'm also protective, and I'm not the only one with bad impressions'', she mumbled and looked down to the menu. Her brother wasn't so bad as Oliver imagined. She smiled as he talked of Christian... ''He is great... And very talented... He was going to ink something on my hips'', she giggled.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 8:47 pm

"On your hips?" Oliver smirked a bit and shook his head. "He had a tattoo right?" He mused. "His work is good," He hummed. When the waitress came, he ordered for the both of them and smiled over at her. "Tell me about yourself, Elena. What do you like? What do you dislike? You honestly have me interested."
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:35 pm

''He has a tattoo...'', Elena corrected him, and blushed a bit as she remembered of it. She nodded as the waitress came by and smirker slightly towards him... ''I can understand you having some interest on me... And no matter how nice you were at the sonogram room, and helped me listening to Chris' voice again... I don't know you're worth to know moer about me... Well, at least not while you don't tell me a sincere apology for speaking too much around Damon'', she gave him a sassy smirk.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 10:42 pm

Oliver arched a brow at her before chuckling slightly. "I'm sorry for getting into your family's business... But, I'm not sorry for letting him know the truth. I don't think anyone should be lied to -- ever. It's not right... But, I am sorry that it offended you," He said quietly. "I do mean that..." He said sincerely.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:49 pm

Elena studied him for a moment before sighing, ''You seem sincere, Oliver... But you should say that to my mother. She's the one who made me and Stefan swear we won't tell Damon, or dad about it'', she mumbled, ''Please, keep your big mouth shut if you get any closer to dad'', she warned, a bit playfully to keep the air light.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 11:57 pm

"I wouldn't tell your father. I'm not completely stupid," Oliver chuckled. "Alright. I apologized... Can I know about you now, Miss Rolfe?" He questioned, leaning back in his seat and arching a brow at her.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 12:14 am

Elena smirked, ''I'm not convinced about it'', she joked about the part of him not being completely stupid. ''And what exactly do you want to know about me, Mr. Michaels? My life is an open book... Everyone at school knows about me, and I'm sure H filled you with stuff'', she said softly.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 12:19 am

Oliver shook his head. "Nah... She talked to Liam far more than she talked to me," He mused. "What's your favorite color?" He questioned, tilting his head. "Little things. I literally no nothing about you," He sighed, and pouted cutely at her.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 12:37 am

''Awe... Poor Oliver, always the rejected one'', she teased, but then realized she could have gone too far... ''Er, sorry... I didn't mean to be rude'', she murmured, ''Hmmm... Colors, right, we're talking about colors, and what I like and don't like'', she nodded. ''My favorite color is red... And I like to sing when I'm angry, or upset. I helps me feel better'', she smiled. ''Now, your turn... I don't want to think you are interrogating me''
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 12:44 am

Oliver smiled sheepishly and looked down to his hands. "It's alright," He assured her before peeking up at her from under his lashes as she talked. He smiled. "You should sing for me sometime," He mused. "Alright... My favorite color is green... I like to dance and exercise to get out my emotions," He mumbled. "Hmm... When was your first kiss?" He questioned.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 1:33 am

Elena giggled a bit... ''Mm... I'll think about it'', she nodded and listened to him quietly, with a small smile tugging her lips. ''I was told your dancing is great'', she smile,d trying to be nice to him. At his next question, she gasped... ''Ow, my first kiss... Lemme think... I was eleven, and I was playing seven minutes in heaven with a bunch of friends.'', she then chuckled slightly, ''God... I kissed Paris, he was too nervous, and we only kissed into that closet, and then we waited till our time was up'', she shook her head. That was a silly thing to talk about, ''How about you, what's the silliest thing you've ever done, Mr Captain...?''
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 1:48 am

"Paris?" Oliver laughed then -- an honestly amused laughter. He'd always thought that the boy was odd when he was with Arianne. A good boy, but odd. "He had a crush on you, you know," He mused. "Silliest thing?" He questioned, arching a brow. "Hmm... Okay. Well, I wasn't supposed to leave camp when I was over seas, right? Captain and all... But, Ryan and I snuck out and we went to the river. We were just watching the stars... Then, when the guys came around looking for us -- and since they didn't know we were together -- we had to hide. So we got into the water and hid there until it was clear. I know it's not exactly silly but... It was for us at the time," He chuckled to himself, smiling at the table. "What about this... Arianne and I went up ontop of a skyscraper once and screamed as loud as we could the best curses we could think of," He smirked. "She was angry, and I had to come up with a way to let her vent. she didn't want to talk, so we screamed into the air. And then got chased back down by the security guard," He laughed. "What about you? Silliest thing."
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 2:21 am

Elena laughed along with him and played with her hair aimlessly as he talked of him. ''Ohh... So the rumors were true...'', she mused to herself as he talked of Ryan and him. She was sure Christian had enough testoterone on his system to not fall for any 'Ryan' while he was out. She smirked to herslef as he talked of Ari. Elena didn't like her too much, but maybe because she didn't have the chance to know her better... She only hanged around with Stefan when she was at the house, and Elena had more important things to make than to talk to her. ''Well... The silliest thing I've done? Damn... there are so many, I can't really think of just one'', she bit her lip and smiled in relief when the waitress came along with the food. ''Saved by the food'', she giggled and took a bite of her salad... It was really very good.

''Okay... You asked about the silliest thing I've done... I would say not taking birth control after my parents caught me and Christian on that car... But my parents cathing us was pretty silly...'', she chuckled nervously, ''No, the silliest thing I've done was going into a halloween party and wearing my princess costume... All of the other girls of my class were wearing sexy costume... I was much prettier than them.''
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 2:25 am

Oliver smiled to the waitress, but kept his green hues on Elena. He waited for her reaction to the salad before grinning. "Told you so," He teased. He took a bite of his sandwich and smirked at her story. "Of course you were," He mused towards her being the prettiest. "Hmm... So there were rumors of me being gay?" He questioned with a small grin. "I didn't know I was into guys until the military. I guess the dancing gave me away huh?" He teased. "But... Ryan passed away, and I came back hoping to try again with Arianne. That fell through, as did with Helena, and now Ian too. I suppose I'm better just helping the women that come through the clinic here," He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 2:43 am

Elena smiled, ''No... People has seen you with Ian... Everybody knows about Ian, so they started talkign of you too'', she mumbled and took more small bites of her salad... ''But what about my cousin Lizzy? Rosie told me some stuff about you too'', she asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 2:46 am

Oliver nodded and smirked. "Sheesh... I'm surprised anyone there remembers who I am," He chuckled. "Elizabeth?" He mused, looking at her. He smiled to himself and shrugged. "Lizzy is a great girl... It's just that... Hell, if I upset her brother or anyone else for that matter, they could have me in jail by just saying I touched her. I mean, I wouldn't touch her. She's so young..." he pursed his lips and shrugged. "She's kind of off limits in my book, but she's close to me. I don't mind being used as a teddy bear for her to cuddle," He mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:10 pm

Elena giggled a bit, and smiled to herself as he talked of Lizzy. She was two years olde than her, going on seventeen, and Stefan and her daddy flipped their shit because of her and Christian. ''Lizzy is nice... A bit crazy and clearly she doesn't know what she wants'', she giggled, ''But she's a really great girl'', she nodded and turned her gaze down to eat her salad.
Back to top Go down
Oliver Michaels

Oliver Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 9:13 pm

Oliver nodded. "She is a great girl... But, I mean. I'm twenty one, so," He smiled sheepishly and ate a few bites of his sandwich. "Elena!" Kida's voice called over as the dark haired female made her way over. "I'm so sorry. I got pulled into a surgery when the main doctor canceled," she said apologetically before sitting beside her. She made a face. "You're feeding the baby meat? I made that mistake. Hence why the twins eat meat like Eric does," She sighed, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 11:24 pm

Elena gave him a small smirk... Lizzy could be young, but she was mature, sometimes more mature than herself. She turned her gaze to where Kida called, and smiled brightly at her. ''That's alright, Kida. Oliver is trying to prove he's not a jerk to me'', she giggled turning her gaze towards Oliver, and pouted as Kida complained about the meat... ''But it's only chicken... If this will make you feel better, I can't get close to hamburgers or steaks without pucking the breakfast'', she pouted cutely.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 24, 2013 11:52 pm

Kida smirked and shook her head. She kissed the side of the girls head and sighed quietly. "Oli's a great guy," Kida smiled, over at the boy. "Thank you, Mrs--" He stopped and smiled sheepishly. Kida smirked a bit and shook her head. "It's alright, Oliver... So, how was the ultrasound?" she questioned.
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:25 am

Elena smirked and leaned into Kida's kiss softly before turning bakc to her salad. She looked from Oliver to Kida and bit her lip, knowing how delicate things were between her and Eric since he almost killed her brother. She smiled brightly as Kida questioned about the ultrasound. ''It was great! My baby girl is healthy and I got to see Chris, and he heard our baby's heart beatings'', she smiled and turned her brown hues to Oliver, ''Oliver said he was going to call Chris after lunch. You should see him, he was all handsome and serious on his uniform''
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:29 am

Kida giggled softly and shook her head. "I'm sure he did, baby girl," she teased. "You got a hold of him...? I can't ever get through," she pouted. "I'm a Captain... So, they sort of give me special privileges," He teased. "He was getting called to defend so he had to get off really quickly, but... I'll try to get him back after lunch," He murmured. Kida nodded and smiled thankfully. The waitress came over and smiled at the woman. "You're usual?" She questioned. Kida nodded. "Please," She added and giggled softly before sipping on the water the waitress brought her. "So... Have you thought of any names?"
Back to top Go down
Elena Rolfe

Elena Rolfe

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:54 am

Elena giggled a bit and looked as they interacted. As Oliver talked of how quickly Chris had to took off made her feel a little anxious. ''Hmm.. Names, right?'', she smiled sheepishly, ''I'm trying to talk to Chris about it, through the letters... I was thinking of Katerina, It's starst with a 'k', just like with your name, and ends with 'ina', like my mom's, but I was talkign to Rosie and she said it reminds of Katrina, and I was like, 'blergh''', she made a face.
Back to top Go down
Kida Storm

Kida Storm

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:03 am

"Katerina?" Kida smirked slightly. "It's pretty, but... I have to agree with Rose," She giggled softly. "It's hard to come up with a name from that if you don't want it to remind you of Kat," She teased. Oli nibbled on his sandwich. He wanted to eat his food, and he liked Kat, so he wouldn't speak about this. However, his phone rang in the meantime. He got the phone and got up, walking away from them to speak. "Captain Micahels speaking," He said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, no [Tag: Oli]   Oh, no [Tag: Oli] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh, no [Tag: Oli]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Happily Ever After: Second Generation :: Seattle, Washington :: City :: Hospital-
Jump to: